Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 7:25 am

Post by ketchup777 »

sorry black i really wanted to have something going because i spent ages trying to work out which setup we were in and then when you said you had no idea we were not in a closed setup it just struck me as so weird especially after what imaj said

i'll take a day off and come back on Tuesday
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 8:00 am

Post by Alianna »

Mod-prodge.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is full, pending launch!
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 8:06 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1149, ketchup777 wrote: od sure does love supporting black eh
real and true
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 8:14 am

Post by light_ganski »

In post 1148, light_ganski wrote: black is town imo... my entire bad feeling about
black
was based on the same associatives daisy pointed outh ming but with ming having flipped town that falls apart
i meant black here not ketchup
A work in progress
my GTKAS // get to know a ganski

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 8:39 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 1146, OopsieDaisy wrote: El/En slot kinda tr?
why?
An optimist would say that I'm half-awake.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 9:43 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1154, halfasleep wrote:
why?
do you not remember the read that started your associative read with me and that slot? el's sorting of me d1 is v townie to me. it's just that's all the slot has done that's townie to me and the longer the game goes on the more that read is waning.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 9:50 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 1155, OopsieDaisy wrote:
why?
do you not remember the read that started your associative read with me and that slot? el's sorting of me d1 is v townie to me. it's just that's all the slot has done that's townie to me and the longer the game goes on the more that read is waning.
i do remember. i was i guess mistakenly thinking that you meant it when you were floating me being the one partnered with them. i just thought it was notable that you seemed to have circled back around to townreading the slot after that and wanted to see if you had newer thoughts there.
experience
experience
Goon
experience
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 11:12 am

Post by experience »

reading up now
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 11:53 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1156, halfasleep wrote:
why?
i do remember. i was i guess mistakenly thinking that you meant it when you were floating me being the one partnered with them. i just thought it was notable that you seemed to have circled back around to townreading the slot after that and wanted to see if you had newer thoughts there.
i mean i do think the pairing i see between you and elements/enchant has a decent possibility of existing, hence why i pushed it, but there are so many pairings that can exist right now that's just one world of many. i wasn't being dishonest when i made the push but i'm not gonna tunnel in on one possibility when thinking broadly about the game.
Show

Wiki page
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 11:56 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 1158, OopsieDaisy wrote:
why?
i mean i do think the pairing i see between you and elements/enchant has a decent possibility of existing, hence why i pushed it, but there are so many pairings that can exist right now that's just one world of many. i wasn't being dishonest when i made the push but i'm not gonna tunnel in on one possibility when thinking broadly about the game.
fair enough. should i assume you're unwilling to lim enchant today?
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 11:58 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1159, halfasleep wrote:
why?
it would take some convincing.
Show

Wiki page
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by halfasleep »

In post 1160, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1159, halfasleep wrote:
why?
it would take some convincing.
understandable one way or the other. do you have a first choice out of myself, ketchup and experience?
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 12:39 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1161, halfasleep wrote: understandable one way or the other. do you have a first choice out of myself, ketchup and experience?
right now ketchup is frontrunning cause of recency bias with the black push and how that was handled, but we'll see what ketchup does tomozzles after a reset.
Show

Wiki page
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 3:33 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1157, experience wrote: reading up now
Hi. This is the third or fourth time you've said this and then didn't produce anything until the next day or two. I'm just curious if you're actually reading when you're saying this and not just prod dodging. And if you are actually reading then why don't you post your thoughts?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
experience
experience
Goon
experience
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 7:19 pm

Post by experience »

In post 1163, Black wrote:
In post 1157, experience wrote: reading up now
Hi. This is the third or fourth time you've said this and then didn't produce anything until the next day or two. I'm just curious if you're actually reading when you're saying this and not just prod dodging. And if you are actually reading then why don't you post your thoughts?
i'm reading.
it just takes a while and especially on weekends, it takes me longer.
i'll share my thoughts next time while reading if it helps instead of after it.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 9:35 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 1162, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1161, halfasleep wrote: understandable one way or the other. do you have a first choice out of myself, ketchup and experience?
right now ketchup is frontrunning cause of recency bias with the black push and how that was handled, but we'll see what ketchup does tomozzles after a reset.
ketchup's reaction to my point was definitely a bit over the top but to me it doesn't feel like it was done in a suspiciously piggybacking way (if anything too noisy for that). His other posts have given me a bunch of town pings for trying to solve and asking good questions. Even if his read on me is completely wrong.

--

The paranoid side of me wondered if scum!halfasleep asks the question of Daisy I quoted above () to see if she should NK Daisy (if Daisy said she's most suspicious of halfasleep) or leave her alive to vote (if she's most suspicious of someone else). Though, it's not an unreasonable question to ask anyway I guess.

But I don't think halfasleep and Black are buddies and I'm reluctant to let my scumread on Black go.
Her recent annoyance at ketchup gave me a hint of 'scum caught for the wrong reasons'.

I don't think Black is buddied with ketchup or Enchant. Or with experience.

Considering I townread light_ganski that leaves Daisy. Which, would suck as I've townleaned her all game.

--

If I'm wrong about Black maybe halfasleep is the best candidate for scum. And hmm, choosing to argue about Black pairing halfasleep and ketchup while saying Black's scumread on halfasleep was reasonable seems maybe slightly more likely to be something scum would do than town?

Plus CSF did try to get Moros to explain Moros' townread on halfasleep in more detail.

--

I suppose another reason I can't see buddies for Black is maybe Black is SK. Hmm.

--

Okay, at the moment I see myself voting Black or halfasleep. I perhaps could be persuaded to vote experience or Enchant but that lim would feel more just hopeful than with solid grounds behind it.

I'm not voting ketchup, light_ganski or OopsyDaisy.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 10:18 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Imag if the only buddy you see for Black is a townlean, that's a massive problem for your case. Why are you still trying to push this through it feels like you're hella tunneled right now.
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 10:26 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Tho idk if I'm just going crazy I just do not get what is so scummy about Black right now. I mean maybe that is because as Imag says I'm the only buddy he can see so obvs I'm not seeing any buddies whatsoever (no shot Imag and Black are teamed cause this push is coming outta nowhere).
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 10:31 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Like surely if anything lack of knowledge about the set-up is a +town thing cause mafia would have talked about it in the PT trying to figure out which set-up we're in with Light's cop claim and the extra kills coming through.
Show

Wiki page
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 10:32 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1165, imaginality wrote:
In post 1162, OopsieDaisy wrote:
ketchup's reaction to my point was definitely a bit over the top but to me it doesn't feel like it was done in a suspiciously piggybacking way (if anything too noisy for that). His other posts have given me a bunch of town pings for trying to solve and asking good questions. Even if his read on me is completely wrong.

--

The paranoid side of me wondered if scum!halfasleep asks the question of Daisy I quoted above () to see if she should NK Daisy (if Daisy said she's most suspicious of halfasleep) or leave her alive to vote (if she's most suspicious of someone else). Though, it's not an unreasonable question to ask anyway I guess.

But I don't think halfasleep and Black are buddies and I'm reluctant to let my scumread on Black go.
Her recent annoyance at ketchup gave me a hint of 'scum caught for the wrong reasons'.

I don't think Black is buddied with ketchup or Enchant. Or with experience.

Considering I townread light_ganski that leaves Daisy. Which, would suck as I've townleaned her all game.

--

If I'm wrong about Black maybe halfasleep is the best candidate for scum. And hmm, choosing to argue about Black pairing halfasleep and ketchup while saying Black's scumread on halfasleep was reasonable seems maybe slightly more likely to be something scum would do than town?

Plus CSF did try to get Moros to explain Moros' townread on halfasleep in more detail.

--

I suppose another reason I can't see buddies for Black is maybe Black is SK. Hmm.

--

Okay, at the moment I see myself voting Black or halfasleep. I perhaps could be persuaded to vote experience or Enchant but that lim would feel more just hopeful than with solid grounds behind it.

I'm not voting ketchup, light_ganski or OopsyDaisy.
note if it's TTTTTC? then all left is one maf and oen SK and there are no buddies to look for. on the one hand light flipping a goon makes it more likely we have 2 goons than 1 but on the other hand no PRs flipping yet makes TTTTT more likely than fewer Ts so idk which one we are in and anyway im supposed to be not here so byeeeee
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 10:33 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1168, OopsieDaisy wrote: Like surely if anything lack of knowledge about the set-up is a +town thing cause mafia would have talked about it in the PT trying to figure out which set-up we're in with Light's cop claim and the extra kills coming through.
methought any alignment would know about the setup and she just felt like lying to seem less engaged and not get scumread

no bye
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 10:36 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1168, OopsieDaisy wrote: Like surely if anything lack of knowledge about the set-up is a +town thing cause mafia would have talked about it in the PT trying to figure out which set-up we're in with Light's cop claim and the extra kills coming through.
Should rephrase to a -mafia thing, since SK exists and she can still be one.
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 10:38 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1170, ketchup777 wrote:
methought any alignment would know about the setup and she just felt like lying to seem less engaged and not get scumread
it's a fine base level expectation but not everyone is gonna go hard reading the setup and figuring out all the possibilities. i just think mafia are more likely to have a better knowledge of the setup cause there was an extra kill N0, so mafia prolly sat and talked about which world they're in theorising about SK or vig worlds.
Show

Wiki page
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 11:19 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

hmm yeah actually I think Black is either buddied scum or town, not lone scum or sk, otherwise being so willing to go into a 1v1 feels weird
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2024 11:47 pm

Post by imaginality »

@Daisy as ketchup says the argument is Black lied about not knowing the setup, not that not knowing the setup is scummy.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”