Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Battousai »

Tajo, I believe, called Tony townie, and I believe CP and ShadowGirl as townie as well but not as likely.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:32 am

Post by EGL »

Have there been any votes yet in this day phase? Skitzer's intermittant posts are confusing me.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:59 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

No, there's no votes that I can see that haven't been retracted.
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

Holy crap did I underestimate the time I would need to look over this game... I am up to Page 20 where the Energizer Bunny shoots stuffing all over the forums.

I will post a PBPA of sorts after some sleep to that point with thoughts on probably everyone involved.

Then back to re-reading. Hopefully done before the end of Sunday since I have to travel the next two days.

Kudos to the dead-pace of the game while I catch up...
LHIOB: Let's hug it out, bitch.

[u][b]Winner:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9630]New Age Mafia (Mafia 87)[/url]
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:31 am

Post by Tom Mason »

Okay, So I have gone back through the first day and night cycle. Below is my PBPA/summary to some of the posts that stood out to me to influence my player analysis at the finish. Enjoy… It took a great deal of time that I could have wasted doing other stuff, like nothing. It is long, so forgive me…

- Post 5 -- > Vivian proposes the idea of resurrecting players with negative votes.
- Post 6 -- > Timeater says he thinks the theory will do nothing.
- Post 16 -- > Timeater negative votes himself, then implores people to follow suit in Post 20.
- Post 25 -- > WIFOM from Timeater.
- Post 27 -- > Timeater is “willing to go with the flow”
- Post 32 -- > Timeater now negative votes an NPC after Post 6 called it a bad idea.
- Post 43 -- > nhat randomly attacks Tajo for questioning Timeater asking for a replacement. (I would have asked for clarification by Timeater, too).
- Post 53 -- > Tony Montana votes Timeater
- Post 54 -- > Grimmy votes Timeater (really quick follow, an hour after Tony)
- Post 72 -- > Vivian questions Muerrto on the basis of voting for personal vs. scum reasoning (I agree with it)
- Post 82 -- > Timeater’s one of many posts to defend his asking for a replacement (If you have no time for the game, why are you still posting? Walk away, it would make it look more legit.)
- Post 98 -- > ShadowGirl arrives and votes for Grimmy (Fair reasoning with nothing on the table)
- Post 100 -- > Batt votes Grimmy… (Quick follow. Reminds me of the Timeater situation earlier)
- Post 101 -- > nhat comments on the Grimmy situation, but does not vote despite supporting the case
- Post 114 -- > Vivian is against voting Timeater for a “cold lynch” while Erg0 catches up. (Not a good case, IMO)
- Post 115 -- > Muerrto notes the game is only four pages deep and Erg0 should be caught up. (I agree, try catching up 35 pages instead)
- Post 119 -- > Tajo gives reason to lynch Erg0 as the approach of Timeater from before
- Post 126 and 128 -- > Vivian defends her stance against voting Erg0/Timeater.
- Post 138 -- > Grimmy defends his actions/vote and has a good case on lynching Erg0 for Timeater’s actions.
- Post 141 -- > Falcone agrees with Grimmy 138 (reason #1, there was no better lynch), but disagrees with reason #2, Timeater’s replacement situation, because “it is not scummy” (Maybe not scummy in itself, but pretty coincidental that he was able to post and be active, but asked for a replacement when fingers pointed at him).
- post 144 -- > nhat posts 24 reason to vote for Tajo… (not really, most made me roll my eyes)
- Post 148 -- > Tajo defends himself against nhat (pretty logical defense, I think)
- Post 149 -- > Falcone questions Tajo’s turn against Erg0 after pulling from the Timeater wagon earlier (It is a good fact to point out, but I would expect a townie to pull back for a moment when things advanced so quickly).
- Post 165 -- > Muerrto is sitting on the fence/becomes a middle-of-the-road player (seems to not want to take a side now, thought that was interesting).
- Post 169 -- > Falcone has a logical case on Batt for the vote count (might be nit-picky, could be a reach, but should not be forgotten)
- Post 172 -- > nhat questions Tajo for not responding to Falcone’s questions (Doing the work for another player? It is a slow game, let them worry about themselves for a bit)
- Post 173 -- > Tajo attacks nhat for Post 172
- Post 174 -- > nhat accuses Tajo of suggesting there is a Falcone/nhat connection “to cast attention away” (Sounds like nhat is a little too defensive to me)
- Post 185 -- > Tajo lists his suspicion of Timeater (It is logical, I think)
- Post 186 -- > Falcone counters Tajo 185 suggesting he is deflecting attention for Grimmy
- Post 190 -- > Vivian explanation supports the idea that Tajo is town but she seems unsure still
- Post 196 -- > Muerrto posts in response to Tajo asking for a prod of him when he was not inactive and accuses Tajo of linking him with Erg0, votes Tajo (Not sure I can agree with this one.)
- Post 198 -- > A bit of WIFOM by Tajo on Muerrto
- Post 199 -- > Tajo calls out a scum group of Muerrto/Falcone/FL or Erg0… (Really? That seemed silly to do; just being reckless.)
- Post 201 -- > Insightful post by FL (my predecessor), though I do not agree with his deductions on Erg0/Timeater.
- Post 213 -- > Tajo roleclaims watcher with 3 positive votes against him
- Post 215 -- > Vivian calls BS on TonyMontana’s vote of Tajo from Post 210, saying it will give information (Agreed… It was a very stupid vote given the reasoning)
- Post 216 -- > Falcone puts an FOS on Tony, saying his vote will go to Tony if the case on Grimmy faulters.
- Post 223 -- > Batt votes Tajo, calling him out on his roleclaim with three votes “plus his past play”, says Tony’s vote was “bandwagony” (I do not agree at all here.)
- Post 231 -- > Muerrto claims watcher is not a powerful enough claim (Negative post from my stance… What are you expect him to claim?)
- Post 271 -- > Tajo writes crap logic and WIFOM on votes against/for him making people town/scum.
- Post 273 -- > Tajo gives a better vote explanation regarding Tony and the others from Tajo 271
- Post 274/275/276/277 -- > Falcone/Tony/FL/Shadow all vote for Muerrto in quick fashion (Strikes me as weird… I would bet one is scum in this group and I know for a fact one is not)
- Post 284 -- > FL states a good case against Tajo, unvotes Muerrto (I still do not agree with him, but I can see the point)
- Post 300 -- > Batt calls out Tony
- Post 309 -- > Claim analysis by ShadowGirl comparing Tajo/Timeater
- Post 316 -- > Tony suggests Tajo’s claim makes more sense by flavor to his role (My assessment is it makes sense given the movie Disturbia for Tajo to be a watcher)
- Post 319 -- > Shadow Girl says Timeater’s role makes more sense by flavor to her role (I cannot comment on that part, but I thought his claim was strange.)
- Post 360 -- > Falcone states the obvious for a lynch of Tajo, no real opinion or decisive info given.
- Post 408 -- > CP gives an game analysis of beginning (Mirrors my thoughts to that point)
- Post 420 -- > Grimmy’s reasons are not scummy, just childish/annoying (It is not a reason for a vote to lynch)
- Post 425 -- > Muerrto points out Grimmy’s bad logic for an emotional vote (Good point, I agree)
- Post 485 -- > Muerrto gives three reasons: Anger/insulting is scum, possible fake claim, agreement scenario is flawed. (I cannot agree with Muerrto. All could go both ways. And 60 posts before you shook your head at Grimmy voting on emotions, so reason one should be negated).
- Post 486 -- > CP points out Muerrto’s poor case (Obviously, I agree)
- Post 517 -- > Grimmy is sitting on the fence about Muerrto, wants to keep an eye on him but gives no FOS (I would expect an FOS at the very least here.)
- Post 529 -- > Muerrto calls out CP for defending Tajo. (Not sure I would call it that myself but okay…)
- Post 538 -- > Muerto responds to CP’s further explanation, says CP admitted to wrongfully standing up for Tajo… (I did not see CP say this, your interpretation is a little different that what I read).
- Post 558 -- > Batt gives the idea of listing lynch choices and rating the strength of each person’s feelings (Bad idea, I think… Setting yourself up for a lot of issues)
- Post 599 -- > Muerrto defends himself for voting to lynch Tajo on the possibility he is a watcher (very poor defense, IMO.)
- Post 617 -- > Muerrto further tries to defend voting for Tajo on emotional appeal and his claim. Muerrto says “I could care less about a watcher.” Then openly says Tony and Tajo are scum partners (Very, very bold statements. And I think very, very poor deductions).
- Post 623 -- > Muerrto again about Tajo and his claim… “if he is telling the truth it’s not a big loss” (This is reckless talk if you are town. Ugh…)
- Post 632 -- > Tajo clarifies his role, which again makes sense as Disturbia, the watcher.
- Post 642 -- > Muerrto calls the ranking system a bad idea (It took this long for someone to really point this out?)
- Post 685 -- > Batt talks about Tajo’s claim, says it leans towards scum. (I do not really agree at this point, given everything I have seen)
- Post 721 -- > Batt prefers a Tony lynch, but voted Tajo because it looked like the best play (I hate these kind of votes, especially when Batt said he did not believe the claim and thought Tajo leaned scum. His reasoning irks me more than the vote, I feel more like he is cushioning if Tajo is really who he claimed.)
- Post 748 -- > Grimmy gives a wrong role analysis of Tajo, mixes up watcher with tracker. Good work.
- Posts 782/788 -- > Tajo over-exaggerates his town/scum break down, admits to it, but tends to speak without thinking through complete thoughts.

Since all of that, we have seen Tajo flip as Disturbia (presumably the Watcher), as he claimed. Is he town or not? Hard to answer right now, but it would be my assumption he could have been beneficial for the town.

This game is a different one, for sure. So, I think nothing is certain and we have to work with what sounds and looks the best – not always being so abstract. The only way to make progress will be to believe that which seems most believable when considering alternatives.

So, my player thoughts…

Battousai
-- > A difficult call for me on whether he is one or the other (Scum or Town). He has not raised too many things that I would lump him as a scum at this point, but should definitely watch him. I did not like how he approached the Tony/Tajo situation near the end with the vote on Tajo even though it seemed he was more suspicious of Tony. Maybe some further, summarized clarification on that ordeal from you, Batt?

CompetentPsycho (nhat)
-- > Pretty town play, I think. Like Batt he has not raised my eyebrow too much. I think he puts together more insightful posts than some in the game. I probably should reread him in isolation for more info. He replaced in the middle of everything, so harder to read than some. I was not a fan of nhat’s play. He was aggressive and I thought his inquisition over Tajo about connections was presumptuous. Plus, he was against Grimmy early but did not want to FOS/vote him.

EGL (Falcone)
-- > You have replaced into a difficult spot, my friend. Falcone strikes me as either an overly aggressive townie who will get himself lynched/killed or a possible scum. A lot of reasoning from Falcone seemed as a restatement of the obvious and him attempting to give himself an out. He tried very hard to build a case against Tajo, which I thought was pretty transparent. Awaiting EGL’s thoughts on the game since I know he is trying to catch up himself. Falcone is also responsible for the quick vote turn against Muerrto in Post 274 and he stands out for it in my eyes.

Erg0 (Timeater)
-- > Oh, your predecessor dug you a hole from the start. I know there was a lot of talk over Timeater’s asking to be replaced as not being scummy, but his actions AFTER asking really were strange. If you do not have the time, you do not continue to post. Walk away from the game, it looks better for you and supports your request. And the timing to his asking to be replaced was odd as well, as pressure was coming over him. Erg0 has been much more of a quiet player in this game since replacing in, so while I can see the point to lynch from the beginning, I want to get to know him a little in this game. You are not helping yourself by being so quiet, though. I will say that.

Grimmy
-- > Your play against Tajo is one thing that will stick with me for quite some time in this game and I think you will have a hard time getting away from it, given it was based on emotion. You pushed against him hard, but it was consistent, so that I can credit you, but it was a wrong reason. But to not take a step back after his claim is a bit concerning for me. You also pushed the idea that Tajo and Tony were a scum pairing. I did not see the weight to it, as I thought Tajo really explained well to show Tony and he were not a scum pairing. I would have highly doubted to see such open pairing like that on purpose in a small game. A little hard to prove, but still. You were willing to lynch either of them… Seems a bit close to Batt’s mentality, does it not?

Muerrto
-- > At the top of my list right now as far as probable scum. In fact, I really was hoping to see him lynched when I was reading everything from the Day 1 phase. You seem to really think that people’s emotional appeals and actions are tells for scum and reasons to vote, even if you do not say it. Your vote for Timeater was based on that. Then your vote on Tajo, despite you calling out Grimmy for an emotional vote. From there, you go on to attack Tajo because you did not think watcher was a “powerful enough role” for the town. Anyone who said the opposite (which you called “defending Tajo” got labeled as possible scum), which included CP and Tony at the least. More and more you called against Tajo’s claim and said that even if he were not lying, it was not a big deal. (posts 599, 617, 623). Kudos to saying the ranking idea by Batt was a bad idea, but it took a while… And happened when people started pushing against you, I believe.

Pickemgenius (Voodo)
-- > No real thoughts on him or Voodo. I never found much in Voodo’s posts from my general read. But I will have to go back and do an isolation reread to get more on him now that I have a taste for the game.

ShadowGirl (Iron Man)
-- > She replaced in early, making it easier to get a read on her. But it is still not a clear read right now. She hopped on a quick vote turn against Muerrto, which was strange (even if I think Muerrto is a good choice for scum). She said that Timeater’s claim made sense to her as town, which is hard for me to argue since I do not know her role. But when I look back to the double kills of Tony and Tajo… I would probably have to lean the other way. Going to reread her in isolation, as like a few others, but someone I am keeping an eye on right now.

Tom Mason (fuzzylightning)
-- > Obviously, this is me… So there is not much to say. I did note a few kudos to my predecessor for his insights, even though I am not one to agree with some of his opinions. I cannot blame him for unvoting Muerrto because of his feelings at that time and the strong voting that happened so fast against him. I applauded the idea of voting for him, but he picked a very poor time to do it. Otherwise, he popped in and posted now and again, but nothing overly important.

Vivian
-- > A rather opinionated member of our game, who does post some insightful things. She was the first to make a distinction between people voting for personal/emotional appeal versus scum theory/intuition. She did suggest Erg0 needed some time to catch up after replacing into the game (not something I agreed with given there were only 100 posts/4 pages). She was against voting for Timeater/Erg0 because of that and the idea that replacing did not make you scummy. I was confused to read Post 190, which seemed to support the theory that Tajo was town, but she could not convince herself despite her words. She grew a little quiet and flew under my radar later in the phase, so I need to go back and read her in isolation as well. But I would be more inclined at the moment to think she is a townie just trying to be careful.

So, that is what I have right now. Hopefully I did not post anything too confusing, because I feel like I have confused myself a little in trying to catch up. There was a lot to digest and even my notes and references on paper could not prevent it.

Looking forward to some comments from people on the events of Night 1 and my PBPA.

[u][b]Winner:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9630]New Age Mafia (Mafia 87)[/url]
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Battousai »

Well if it isn't obvious then, it's got to be obvious now.
Vote: Tom Mason
for being more commited to this game than anyone else after the night month.
Unvote
:P

Don't have much time now, but just wanted to let you know I plan on posting a response to anything that was written to me in TM's post. I skimmed it, and noticed you wanted my thoughts on my past actions (in which I have to go back and reread my own play lol).
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

Battousai wrote:Well if it isn't obvious then, it's got to be obvious now.
Vote: Tom Mason
for being more commited to this game than anyone else after the night month.
Unvote
:P

Don't have much time now, but just wanted to let you know I plan on posting a response to anything that was written to me in TM's post. I skimmed it, and noticed you wanted my thoughts on my past actions (in which I have to go back and reread my own play lol).
Yeah, I figured I would take the opportunity to stimulate some play in this game.

The other two games I am in are dragging on like Day One in this game did without anything new happening. And I think there really is something hiding amidst this game as we start Day Two. Other people just need to take a few moments to look for it.

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:11 am

Post by competentpsycho »

... weird. It's almost like you read my mind on this Tom. There are only a couple of things I'd like to address with your analysis as its almost exactly how I feel. When you say Ergo grew quiet - I am pretty sure he abandoned the game. I have played with him before and he is usually very talkative. Yeah it still doesn't help his case but I don't think he was lurking. You seem to point out Grimmy mirroring Batt's opinions also, but I think Grim was the first to voice these if I remember right, and Batt was echoing them.

I was wondering if you could clarify one thing you said when talking about ShadowGirl (remembering I have never seen Disturbia): "She said that Timeater’s claim made sense to her as town, which is hard for me to argue since I do not know her role. But when I look back to the double kills of Tony and Tajo… I would probably have to lean the other way." I don't get what you mean by this. Are you thinking SK?

Also, I was re-reading the reveals in the rules post trying to make sense of your comment, and I think there may be another, more likely reason for Tony's death than what I proposed before. CPR Doctor or Insane Doctor makes more sense considering the mode of death was (major dose of death/e.coli). E. Coli is an infection, which fits with death by doc. All I can say is if there is a doc who "protected" Tony last night, maybe you shouldn't target anyone else, or at least only target people you feel to be scum. If this is the case, then Tajo's death confuses me as scum killing tajo seems unlikely as I said before, but SK and vig on tajo seem unlikely also. Any thoughts?
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Tom Mason »

Yeah, my comments about the claims as they relate to Tony and Tajo looked at it in a similar way, but I had not thought of the CPR/Insane doc at that time. It does make sense.

Basically, I meant considering they were both killed off during the night, it would be a logical assumption that one was offed by mafia. Else, we have no scum kill in this game. That I would find too strange.

The other was [poorly] protected or targeted by a vig/SK.

It is a small sized game, and the ultimate alignments of town/neutral/scum are not completely clear. But I would make the assumption at this point both of them were not scum-aligned.

Anyone disagree with that assumption and care to share why?

EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 am

Post by EGL »

I think it's too early to assume that both of them were not scum (equating to neither one was scum) but I think it's a good bet that it's not the case both were scum.

The CPR doc sounds plausible but I'm not sure how much we can read into the flavor yet. What kind of role would have killed the other one?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:27 am

Post by EGL »

Anybody else get the feeling Tajo may have been a cop if he was town?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Tom Mason »

EGL wrote:Anybody else get the feeling Tajo may have been a cop if he was town?
He claimed watcher, which made sense to me.

Apparently someone believed him enough to kill him.

EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:45 am

Post by EGL »

Oh. What page was that on? I'm still not finished with my rereads.

But yeah I was just wondering about that from his no lynch vote on D1.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:45 am

Post by EGL »

By rereads I mean catching up on the game, btw.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:54 am

Post by EGL »

The only thing is I get scummy feelings reading Tajo.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:46 am

Post by Grimmy »

I personally think that the NK of both Tony and Tajo was made to set up those of us who pushed for their deaths during the day phase way back when.

This seems to be a recurring theme in some mafia games im in.

Grimmy
fos to those who were a bit too quiet yesterdaymonthyear
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Battousai »

with the vote on Tajo even though it seemed he was more suspicious of Tony. Maybe some further, summarized clarification on that ordeal from you, Batt?
Simple. I figure that there is a very high chance that either Tony or Tajo is scum. I found Tony scummier and prefered his lynch, but I wasn't getting enough support (due to inactive votes on Tajo I believe), so I switched to my second choice.

Grimmy: Or they want us to think that...

I will have to reread some of this game and get another feel for who is most likely scum. I will try and do that tomorrow.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by skitzer »

OK, something weird appears to be happening. I made some posts, and then they disappeared.

I will get everything in order ASAP, but for now, Master Ruck replaces Viv D., and Erg0 and Muerrto are dead.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

The posts vanished as they were posted between down times, and everything made/sent in that time is erased. I had to get my role re-sent to me.

On that topic, I'll get around to reading all of this but I have another game I'm re-reading through and there's 35 pages here to go through. Anyone wanna give a summary?
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

Master Ruck wrote:The posts vanished as they were posted between down times, and everything made/sent in that time is erased. I had to get my role re-sent to me.

On that topic, I'll get around to reading all of this but I have another game I'm re-reading through and there's 35 pages here to go through. Anyone wanna give a summary?
Refer to my PBPA (Post 854). I think it is a good start, but I cannot say it necessarily hits EVERYTHING in this game.

competentpsycho
competentpsycho
Goon
competentpsycho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:52 am

Post by competentpsycho »

EGL wrote:Anybody else get the feeling Tajo may have been a cop if he was town?
I did for a while... I think I hinted at it somewhere in there, but he kept pushing watcher so consistently that I just figured I was reading too far into things.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:25 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

EGL wrote:I think it's too early to assume that both of them were not scum (equating to neither one was scum) but I think it's a good bet that it's not the case both were scum.
My thoughts on the assumption are basically this.

Awaiting uh, the people to die...
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:36 am

Post by skitzer »

OK, Updating the first post with all the deadness occuring.
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

skitzer wrote: TonyMontana,
Danity Kane (Weak Doctor)
, received (a major dose of death/e. coli), Nightmonth 1
populartajo,
Disturbia (Watcher)
, was (sang/bit by a dog), Nightmonth 1
Erg0 (replaced Timeater),
Professional Tennis Ball Runner (Tracker)
, died Day 2
Muerrto,
Tainted Tomato (Roleblocking Serial Killer)
, died Day 2
I do believe this answers some questions for us.

If colors are an indication in this game... Tony, Tajo, and Erg0 are all town.

ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

TonyMontana, Danity Kane (Weak Doctor), received (a major dose of death/e. coli), Nightmonth 1
populartajo, Disturbia (Watcher), was (sang/bit by a dog), Nightmonth 1
Erg0 (replaced Timeater), Professional Tennis Ball Runner (Tracker), died Day 2
Muerrto, Tainted Tomato (Roleblocking Serial Killer), died Day 2

So, whatever was preventing the reveals is gone...

... And apparently neither Tajo or Tony were scum.

So, does that mean the second kill was made by Muerrto?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”