sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

Natirasha wrote:A few things.

1. To sird, I will have a seperate post talking to you. However, after that *last* game, I no longer respond/believe in PBPAs except from the most highest tiered players, which I am unsure you are yet.
I don't think you're entitled to refuse responding to my pbpa right now. Seriously.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:54 am

Post by malthusis »

@Jahudo: Which post are you quoting? 298 or 290? 299 was Nat's post and I can't really tell which one you are referring to.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Jahudo »

sirdanilot wrote:A) Oh wow, that's such a scum tell. I bolded a light FoS. Sorry scumteam. Should I claim now?
Any reason why your acting more like Ythill than sirdan from Innocence Falls?
sirdanilot wrote:B) Huh? How did I misread this? Isn't this exactly what I meant? That DH claimed miller?
Point withdrawn. I missed one of the double negatives in the following quote:
sirdanilot post 98 wrote:I think he was surprised that there were two millers, he
wasn't unsure that he was a miller himself
, but I'll let DH explain that himself.
I thought you said he wasn't sure about his miller status when he actually was. A few people did want him to confirm miller after he already did and these people weren't reading close enough.
sirdanilot wrote:I didn't think of that his role implied he had most answers wrong. Anyway, he did have two right answers so how would that have cleared him?
I am now saying that they are lies. Electra used those answers and they didn't work.
sirdanilot wrote:He didn't say anything about which day he was talking about.
Since you can set alerts at any time throughout the day or on any day, he can tell the truth in post 5 but also set alerts later on and not be lying.
malthusis wrote:@Jahudo: Which post are you quoting? 298 or 290? 299 was Nat's post and I can't really tell which one you are referring to.
Post 290.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Axelrod »

@Jahudo: please tell me how you "know" that the answers Electra used "didn't work." I mean, besides the fact that you may not have gained any abilities last Night. Anything else?

What interests me the most at the moment is trying to figure out the discrepancy between two answers that has been reported. DGB traded for an answer and got one, and then cheated off someone and saw another, yes? But the person DBG traded with, Xtoxm, is now dead and conveniently can't tell us where he got
his
answer from.

I don't believe this has been asked yet: @Master Ruck (formerly Electra): did you start with the answer to question #7 in your PM or did Electra trade for it?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Jahudo »

Axelrod wrote:@Jahudo: please tell me how you "know" that the answers Electra used "didn't work." I mean, besides the fact that you may not have gained any abilities last Night. Anything else?
I got a list of the answers Electra submitted last night and another list of the answers she had right. She submitted 1 as B and 6 as D but neither showed up on the list of answers correct.

The only other explanation I can think of is she was RB'ed from sending in answers, because I don't what she submitted Day 1 vs. Day 2 and if she got any of these right answers from Day 2. The only info I have is from iLord, nothing from Electra who's MIA.
Axelrod wrote:What interests me the most at the moment is trying to figure out the discrepancy between two answers that has been reported. DGB traded for an answer and got one, and then cheated off someone and saw another, yes? But the person DBG traded with, Xtoxm, is now dead and conveniently can't tell us where he got
his
answer from.
This is important and I think Nat can clear some things up by telling us which answers she received from / sent to who. I don't think armix would send along a lie to DBG, so it's Nat's line that looks scummy.
Axelrod wrote:I don't believe this has been asked yet: @Master Ruck (formerly Electra): did you start with the answer to question #7 in your PM or did Electra trade for it?
I replaced Electra. Master Ruck replaced Dattebayo.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Jahudo »

EBYOP: I don't
know
what she submitted Day 1 vs Day 2
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by iLord »

Spitball! (Day 3)

Ghostwriter felt it neccessary to spit several large spitballs at the new nameless teacher. When her back was turned, he raised his straw and shot his projectiles with careful aim.

The chesnut-haired teacher squealed when she felt the wads of saliva and paper hit her. She turned around and frowned at the class, but could not discern the source of the missile.

Vote Count the First

Natriasha (2): Sirdanilot, Malthusis
Sirdanilot (1): Jahudo,
Last edited by iLord on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Master Ruck »

And now I'm all caught up on D2. Annoyingly, Jahudo said a couple of points I had noticed as well so I don't really have anything else to add on sird, but armlx stood out at one point for me near the end of ani's lynching. Specifically the fact that he would have been the hammer had electra not unvoted 4 minutes before. At this point, some users were waiting for ani to answer claim yet he had not done so at this point. had electra not unvoted, ani would have been lynched and we'd be left in the dark and never know those answers.

Now we have the replacement, Jahudo, saying that both of those answers are a lie. There may be a matter of miscommunication as the mod is fallible, but to me it seems like he's trying to make two correct answers look wrong and prevent town from getting powers.

For now,
Vote: Jahuda
as he is the scummiest in my eyes.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

Wait. Hold it.
jahudo wrote: I got a list of the answers Electra submitted last night and another list of the answers she had right. She submitted 1 as B and 6 as D but neither showed up on the list of answers correct.
This is untrue. 1b is correct.
fos jahudo

Jahudo-scum wrote:Any reason why your acting more like Ythill than sirdan from Innocence Falls?
Whatever, scum!
sirdanilot wrote:B) Huh? How did I misread this? Isn't this exactly what I meant? That DH claimed miller?
Point withdrawn. I missed one of the double negatives in the following quote:
sirdanilot post 98 wrote:I think he was surprised that there were two millers, he
wasn't unsure that he was a miller himself
, but I'll let DH explain that himself.
I thought you said he wasn't sure about his miller status when he actually was. A few people did want him to confirm miller after he already did and these people weren't reading close enough.
Okay.
sirdanilot wrote:I didn't think of that his role implied he had most answers wrong. Anyway, he did have two right answers so how would that have cleared him?
I am now saying that they are lies. Electra used those answers and they didn't work.
See above
sirdanilot wrote:He didn't say anything about which day he was talking about.
Since you can set alerts at any time throughout the day or on any day, he can tell the truth in post 5 but also set alerts later on and not be lying.
No. Saying that he won't set alerts means to me that he won't set alerts. But this is a matter of interpretation.

We may be on to something here with jahudo lying about 1B (which is actually correct)... still keeping my vote on the miller though.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Jahudo »

Master Ruck wrote:Annoyingly, Jahudo said a couple of points I had noticed as well so I don't really have anything else to add on sird
You can still say your points if you agree anywhere or have a slightly different take. But for clarification, you're agreeing with me about sirdanilot?
Master Ruck wrote:armlx stood out at one point for me near the end of ani's lynching. Specifically the fact that he would have been the hammer had electra not unvoted 4 minutes before. At this point, some users were waiting for ani to answer claim yet he had not done so at this point. had electra not unvoted, ani would have been lynched and we'd be left in the dark and never know those answers.
Armix was already night killed and flipped town so I don't know what conclusions you're drawing here.
Master Ruck wrote:it seems like he's trying to make two correct answers look wrong and prevent town from getting powers.
Thinking about it more, the answers should be right. The two confirmed town having 1 or 2 of these answers (armix and animorph) make me think that something happened on my side to prevent the answers from going through.
sirdanilot wrote:No. Saying that he won't set alerts means to me that he won't set alerts. But this is a matter of interpretation.
I had a different interpretation but if either of us is going to change opinion it should be from Nat explaining himself here.

Natirasha should talk about this too:
Natirasha wrote:I know animorpherv1 has more answers. Mostly because he said he cheated off of me last night.
animorpherv1 wrote:I just got it randomly, I don't remember asking to cheat off you.
I don't believe ani 100% in that but I don't see what animorph-town would get from lying about this.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:51 am

Post by malthusis »

1st of all Jahudo, I would agree with everyone else that the best time to claim miller is Day 1. However, I would still like to see Nat answer our questions. (He seems to have slipped away).
@Malt's
: Would an explanation (partial or full) help the town here? How much to catch scum?

An explanation of what? This is an extremely vague question.

I would like to know how you got which questions were right or not back when none of us did. Also, another question: Did you cheat off of Animopherv1 N1? Also, why the flip on the answers-
Master Ruck wrote:
it seems like he's trying to make two correct answers look wrong and prevent town from getting powers.
Thinking about it more, the answers should be right. The two confirmed town having 1 or 2 of these answers (armix and animorph) make me think that something happened on my side to prevent the answers from going through.
-when someone proves it wrong?
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Jahudo wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:Annoyingly, Jahudo said a couple of points I had noticed as well so I don't really have anything else to add on sird
You can still say your points if you agree anywhere or have a slightly different take. But for clarification, you're agreeing with me about sirdanilot?
I agree that sird might be scum, but the points I agreed with were your view of sird in post 98 and all of your post 319 points. Though you could be more specific when asking Nat and Malt the exact same vague question.
Master Ruck wrote:armlx stood out at one point for me near the end of ani's lynching. Specifically the fact that he would have been the hammer had electra not unvoted 4 minutes before. At this point, some users were waiting for ani to answer claim yet he had not done so at this point. had electra not unvoted, ani would have been lynched and we'd be left in the dark and never know those answers.
Armix was already night killed and flipped town so I don't know what conclusions you're drawing here.[/quote]
This here will simply emit a 'dammit' from me. I must have skimmed over that bit and not seen the admittedly small mod post saying that armlx had died. I just assumed he was still alive but lurking so I posted my thoughts on him.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

malthusis wrote:Also, why the flip on the answers-
Jahudo wrote:
Master Ruck wrote:it seems like he's trying to make two correct answers look wrong and prevent town from getting powers.
-when someone proves it wrong?
I don't like this either. Unless it's really a mod mistake, then there should be nothing to give even the slightest impression that the answer for that is wrong. Considering my stance on the miller claim (I believe it, for the most part), this is a much better lead.
FoS: Jahudo
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:38 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Oh I missed the post where jahudo flipped to say they should be right.

Guess what jahudo, you can't know if your answers where right or wrong. Before you call me a pot calling the kettle black (or how did it go), yes I said that 1B is right, but that's just what I
think
it is. Sorry for that.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:34 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Suddenly I'm hugely confused.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Axelrod »

The Mod. has never sent me a PM telling me if my answers were correct. In fact, when I asked him, the Mod. specifically said that he
wouldn't
be telling me if my answers were correct or not.

So, Jahudo, can you explain this?
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 am

Post by sirdanilot »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Suddenly I'm hugely confused.
Try to make sense rather than express confusing and not being helpful, please.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Jahudo »

sirdanilot wrote:Guess what jahudo, you can't know if your answers where right or wrong. Before you call me a pot calling the kettle black (or how did it go), yes I said that 1B is right, but that's just what I
think
it is. Sorry for that.
Yeah I was reading things wrong in my role pm.

I saw this from the rules:
I will confirm that the player has been lynched...after which your answer sheets will be immediately updated.
And thought that an updated answer sheet would tell us correct answers. Obviously I haven't been through that stage so all I saw was the list of original correct answers off my role PM and the list Electra submitted last night.

There's also this:
Nat wrote:In fact, one might say I only need three questions. It has not removed my miller status, sadly, but I did gain a power last night.
Which sounds like he knows exactly how many he has right and which. I don't know what to make of his idea now.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:26 am

Post by malthusis »

sirdanilot wrote:
Guess what jahudo, you can't know if your answers where right or wrong. Before you call me a pot calling the kettle black (or how did it go), yes I said that 1B is right, but that's just what I think it is. Sorry for that.
I'm really, really annoyed about people not reading things correctly right now. If there's anything else you haven't read properly, please say it now.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Master Ruck »

malthusis wrote:
sirdanilot wrote:
Guess what jahudo, you can't know if your answers where right or wrong. Before you call me a pot calling the kettle black (or how did it go), yes I said that 1B is right, but that's just what I think it is. Sorry for that.
I'm really, really annoyed about people not reading things correctly right now. If there's anything else you haven't read properly, please say it now.
Agreed, and this should go to everybody. It's an incredibly poor excuse that scum can use to get out of some small things, so we all should check to make sure we understand anything we're not sure on.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:14 am

Post by malthusis »

Mod:Prod Natirasha please
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Jahudo wrote:
Nat wrote:In fact, one might say I only need three questions. It has not removed my miller status, sadly, but I did gain a power last night.
Which sounds like he knows exactly how many he has right and which. I don't know what to make of his idea now.
No, it sounds like Nat is saying that there are only three question in which he has absolutely no answer. As in, they are blank. No where in there does he say specifically whether the answers are correct or not. We can assume that, in fact, some are not, since only one power was gained, and the miller status was not lost. That's all that can be inferred from what was written, so don't attempt to read further into that. You're just stretching with that one.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Mid Replace me. I am replacing out of all mycurrent games.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

It would be quite a stretch for a nat-scum to say that his miller status was gone, because then an investigative role would check on him and if he would have found a guilty he would have claimed.

Of course nat did not claim that his miller status was gone. He'd be absolutely crazy to.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:29 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

sirdanilot wrote:It would be quite a stretch for a nat-scum to say that his miller status was gone, because then an investigative role would check on him and if he would have found a guilty he would have claimed.
Are you saying that Nat is fakeclaiming scum, yes or no?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”