Rogue Shenanigans
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Rogue Shenanigans »

There are far too many players building themselves the deliberate "always scum" meta.

Have never understood it myself
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Empking »

No that was "comment about asking questions"

What question are you talking about?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Tanarin wrote: emp: Why did you wait so long to bring it up? If it was that big of an issue for you, why not say something right away?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Empking »

I prefer to do so when there's a threat of lynch as long as I won't die between thinking of it and bringing it up.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I prefer to do so when there's a threat of lynch as long as I won't die between thinking of it and bringing it up.
It looks opportunist and lazy in my view. Plus look at it like this:
Post 30 Oman states that people picking there onw role gives better insight. (I disagree) How does someone picking give more insight then another player asking a person questions then suggesting a role for them to pick?
Post 31 korts bring up the short time span in waiting. He stated 4 hours but I know it was longer then that.
Post 33 Empking just answers why he picked tracker but says nothing in regards to the my thoughts on people asking question.
Post 34 I answer korts question about why I picked instead of waiting.
When asked about the option. Emp stated the following:
Empking wrote:I PM'd it because I didn't see the second picker had made their choice and I didn't want to miss my turn.

I didn't give my 2 cents as everyone else said it better.
Still no issue with me at this point.
Emp: post 56 comments about korts taking Wendy. Still no issue
Post 75 I vote empking
post 80 Now and only now does Emp mention the questions and not going through with it.

To me it is waiting jumping on it after I vote you and saying nothing at all during till then. I just don't see a reason not to say anything earlier. Looks like an OMGUS vote but using an excuse to vote that is weak at best. I proved I waited. Reading the thread proves no one was interested in the idea. So your point against me is completely invalid.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Empking »

Is it really waiting if you don't wait long enough for people to ask you questions?

OMGUS by very definition is voting someone because they voted you. I'd say my reason for voting you was perfectly adequate.
Rogue Shenanigans
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Rogue Shenanigans »

unvote, vote:empking

Ill just leave this here...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Empking »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:

Please give reasons with your vote.

RS: Do you find repeatedly lying scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
Rogue Shenanigans wrote:

Please give reasons with your vote.

RS: Do you find repeatedly lying scummy?
Your calling me a liar base on the fact I said over 4 hours changed to 6 hours and just put the whole time down for everyone to see right? Is that really your case?

I am offically censoring this message: #$@#$#@ @#$%^&$ @#$%$#^&
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:00 am

Post by shaft.ed »

I understand it was a joke but:
Game Rules wrote:10: No small or invisible text, editing of your posts, codes, etc.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:01 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Game Rules wrote:10: No small or invisible text, editing of your posts, codes, etc.
If I said it out loud it would have been worse. Put noted for next time.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Tanarin »

Alright, let me handle this in order here:

BSG: Voting the mod was a joke. On another forum I play on I do it as well. Kinda call it a tradition of mine.

Shanba: I think Korts put it best, why a vote on me? Yes, I did say the issue was over for me unless someone brought it back up. Well, farside and empking brought it back up, so I asked the obvious question.

EmpKing: That quote you posted, was indeed posted on Monday and she never even tried to deny it. As for your answer, I don't like it at all. It makes you look like you are just being opportunistic. Not only that there was NO threat of a lynch on you and you know it. It was just a random vote. As I said earlier, if it was a big deal you should have said so earlier. In fact if you did say it earlier, I don't even think it would have been an issue.

Anyway
Vote: Empking
for the reasons said above, in case he absolutely needs a reason.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Despite your excitement with the mystical brothel and all, this date has been fairly lame thus far. The ladies aren't adding anything to the conversation and appear to be sitting back and judging your every comment. Also seems no one wants to give up their chance for some private time, so your lips are all rather tight.

Vote Count:

Empking
(3) farside22, Rogue Shenanigans, Tanarin

Korts
(2) orangepenguin, BSG
Tanarin
(2) Korts, Shanba
farside22
(1) Empking
Oman
(1) neko2086
neko2086
(1) Oman

Not Voting
: Searphim and TAX

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch or 6 to No Lynch.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Oman »

Sitting back watching. I don't know empking, and I don't know farside well enough,.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Empking »

Tanarin wrote:Alright, let me handle this in order here:

BSG: Voting the mod was a joke. On another forum I play on I do it as well. Kinda call it a tradition of mine.

Shanba: I think Korts put it best, why a vote on me? Yes, I did say the issue was over for me unless someone brought it back up. Well, farside and empking brought it back up, so I asked the obvious question.

EmpKing: That quote you posted, was indeed posted on Monday and she never even tried to deny it.
yes, she did. She claimed she wrote it on Friday.

As for your answer, I don't like it at all. It makes you look like you are just being opportunistic. Not only that there was NO threat of a lynch on you and you know it.
Quote where I said I was.

Your calling me a liar base on the fact I said over 4 hours changed to 6 hours and just put the whole time down for everyone to see right? Is that really your case?
It was 8 and 12 before.

(also, the fact that FS broke the rules and wasn't replaced for it. Does suggest a power role and the only powerroles are scum.)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
Tanarin wrote:Alright, let me handle this in order here:

EmpKing: That quote you posted, was indeed posted on Monday and she never even tried to deny it.
yes, she did. She claimed she wrote it on Friday.

As for your answer, I don't like it at all. It makes you look like you are just being opportunistic. Not only that there was NO threat of a lynch on you and you know it.
Quote where I said I was.

It was 8 and 12 before.

(also, the fact that FS broke the rules and wasn't replaced for it. Does suggest a power role and the only powerroles are scum.)
First I stated that my idea was on Friday. You made it sound like I suggested it yesterday with your 12 hours a minute ago comment. So that could be the were there is miscommunication but the fact you are arguing a crap argument based on a 4 hour difference when the fact that anyone who reads the thread and the fact I pointed out the times I stated the suggestion to waiting for a response it right there for the world to see what the time is. 4 hours is not a lie it's not checking the actual time and the fact you are arguing about an time discrepancy is rediculous
Finally any mod worth there salt that replaces a person do to one infaction is going to not get many people who will want to play there game again. Most mods give a warning. You tell me one mod who replaces a person on the first infraction so I know to avoid there games in the future.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Empking »

Did he warn you?

I think how you reacted to me point out your "discrepency" is useful.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Korts »

Empking wrote:(also, the fact that FS broke the rules and wasn't replaced for it. Does suggest a power role and the only powerroles are scum.)
This bullshit is enough for me to change my vote.

unvote, vote: Empking
scumchat never die
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Empking »

Korts; You're running a game. A VT breaks (on purpose, with intent) the rules. Do you just joke with them about it?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Korts »

Empking wrote:Korts; You're running a game. A VT breaks (on purpose, with intent) the rules. Do you just joke with them about it?
Letters one size smaller: borderline. It was perfectly clear that farside was simply making the point that she's frustrated and not trying to communicate through code.
scumchat never die
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Empking »

So you wouldn't even say "don't do that again" or something similar?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

This!
shaft.ed wrote:
No I'm calling your case BS. Your vote OMGUS and calling you scum based on the fact you were opportunist with no reason to be other laziness or scumminess. The fact you act like my comment is a lie because I didnt verify the times before typing is dumb.
Also I stated an issue with you pregame for choosing before reading what was going on and not responding to the discussion before you made a choice.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Empking »

That is "read the rules, but feel free to ignore them at you discretion"

Completely, different from a warning or "don't do that again."

What is your definition of a lie? I'd say purposely saying a falsehood fits perfectly with mine.

Proof that I didn't
read
the the thread before choosing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In case you missed it. What shaft said in thread to me consitutes as a warning.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Empking »

No it doesn't.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”