malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:32 am

Post by malthusis »

EBWOP: As, in, #7 that Nat gave was wrong.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:32 am

Post by sirdanilot »

malthusis wrote:No, 7 is a lie. I'm confirming it /facepalm.
Huh how did you know?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:45 am

Post by malthusis »

3rd /facepalm WE'VE JUST DISSCUSSED THIS ON PAGE 12 ALREADY!!! Has everyone forgot about this game? :|
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Jahudo »

malthusis wrote:I cheated off of DGB's test the first day, so I saw his answer for #7, which matches the answer given to me by Nat when I traded answers with him.
This?

A) Nat knew he gave you and Xtoxm a wrong answer
B) Nat got that answer from somebody else
C) Dattebayo had a wrong answer down for whatever reason (unlikely IMO)
D) DGB is lying about the second answer (unlikely IMO)
sirdanilot wrote:Huh how did you know?
Is that "how do you know that number 7 (of the two #7's DGB got) is a lie?" or "how do you know its confirmed" or something?
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

How did he know that the answer was wrong? Didn't we discuss earlier that you can't know what answer is right or wrong (except that IMO the answers you get at the beginning of the game are probably right).

I'm sorry for not paying enough attention to this game...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:36 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Well I'd like to know if Nat got that answer from someone else or was lying.

Waiting on Nat's replacement...

tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:14 am

Post by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone »

Sorry guys, I've had people over, and now must go to work, you'll find that I am either extremely active or extremely inactive on the weekends...

If someone will compile a list of questions and the basic case against Nat and I, I could be looking out for answers for them and typing answers I already know when I read the last 5 pages tonight.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I am URoE! Ruler of all things stupid!

Town: 1 - 4
Scum: 1 - 2

I suck.

[01:53:40] <@Phayt> ATTENTION DUELISTS
[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by Axelrod »

What I want to know is:

How many answers did you start with? (I'm don't want to know which answers or what the actual answers are yet, just how many you have).

Who do you know about Nat. trading answers with? (you may or may not have this information)

How many answers do you currently have? (same)

@Malthius: so am I to understand that what you are saying is that Nat. gave you an answer to question #7, but you have determined that the answer was a lie?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Done reading, need to go to sleep.

@Axelrod

1. Uno
2. N/A
3. It looks like Nat has all but two (2) answers marked, but I have no information on where they come from. (13/15)
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Jahudo »

@UROE: What do you think about the two millers situation?
Axelrod wrote:Who do you know about Nat. trading answers with?
UROE: If Nat cheated off anyone you can get that info from the mod. That's how I got Electra's cheat off Xtoxm.

But the only people who can tell you what Nat traded is Nat or the other living people he traded with (malt and DGB).

If Axelrod doesn't know what Nat and Mana_Ku traded, and nobody knows what Xtoxm or animorph traded with Nat, then process of elimination might leave some holes.

Maybe PM Nat and hope he's still trolling around sometimes.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:18 am

All right, I now have info from the mod that Nat cheated off armlx on N1, but no one last night.

I still have no info from Nat, I PM'd (her) but haven't gotten anything back. (It did get read.)

I don't have school today (WOO!), so I'm going to catch up on 707 and then write my thoughts on this game.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:04 am

Post by sirdanilot »

sirdanilot wrote:Goofball could you say how many answers xtoxm gave you?

Looking at some PMs in my inbox I think I have quite a few reasons to:

vote Natirasha

I am not going to quote them here, but let's just say that nat and xtoxm were close enough that I suspect nat gave her answers to him. I am not at all saying that I've now confirmed nat as scum since there are probably other people who traded with xtoxm, but this is my best bet for now.

Nat is also #1 candidate for a re-read, so let's see. The following PbPA's numbers are the actual post numbers, not one player thread numbers. I skipped a few miscellaneous posts here and there that don't contain much content.

5 - Miller claim, claiming not to set alerts (although she did). Do I need to say more.
31 - 'k so uhm yeah' don't you have anything useful to say?
41 - answers my question after being pressured to. 'yes there can be other millers' (read: believes dh's claim)
48 - thought ani claimed miller, ' I think it's town it sounds like a scum gambit i'd employ' what?
61 - 'i never said that '
65 - now he says 'the claim is true but I think he's scum'
74 - oh how adorable he finds me protown. says his claim doesn't warrant a vote yet votes ani. the game doesn't interest him
85 - . 'this will be an interesting game'
94 - makes a rather weird assumption that sounds more like useless speculation to me
102-3 - it may seem so obvious to you, but it isn't that obvious, nat!
106 - no death millers. very well
134 - he agrees with something I don't even understand myself
148 - DH hammer. there was never any expression of suspicion but he just decides to hop on. it doesn't matter if he actually thought he voted for l-1 or that he hammered on purpose.
150, 152 - "oh damn! did I really hammer him????'
154 - why not nat?
156 - 'but I thought I put him at l-1!!'
168 - . he doesn't continue discussion
190 - argues that millers should claim day 1
223 - votes ani because he claimed jester (he didn't claim jester). he ignores my question at the top of the page
250 - says he knew both answers. mkay
255 - oh wow interesting. says he knew that animorpher had more answers because he said he cheated off him last night... what am I to make of this?
262 - awwwww sounds like a scene in a drama movie or something
285 - oh snap

conclusion: he has a few slippery contradictions, actually more than just a few. his stance on DH and animorpher was fairly straightforward though, but his voting behavior was very opportunistic. I think nat is the best lynch for now but I'm looking forward to other people's opinions. my main point of concern is still the pms he sent.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:44 am

The contradictions are pretty bad, I'm not sure why Nat said what s/he said, it was weird, but I'm not Nat, and can't really respond to those. I think the voting behavior with DH was the fact that s/he truly thought DH was scum, whether s/he truly thought it was L-1 or not is clear to me, but is really up to how other people take it. No idea about the PM's since I don't have them...
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:01 am

Overall...

These thoughts are not very specific, mostly because I've been staring at a screen for 5 hours and have been wanting to eat for the past hour.

People:

Master Ruck - Dattebayo seemed pretty scummy to me, but I'm not sure on this, don't have a good read on Ruck yet, I will probably re-read him soon.
Jahudo - My #1 pick for town at the moment.
sirdanilot - Pretty scummy, not much reason to re-read though, I think s/he has had some pro-town posts and ideas, but not sure about the total of all of his/her posts.
DrippingGoofball - Seems town, not really done anything big that makes me think that he would be scum, but I never seem to get a good read on DGB (Reading games, I think this is the first game where DGB and I have both been playing at the same time.).
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone - Town, obv.
GhostWriter - Not got a good read on GW, I will probably re-read him soon.
malthusis - Fairly pro-town, not much reason for me to be suspicious of him right now.
Axelrod - My top pick for scum, I will re-read him soon.

The Der Hammer (Orchestra Geek) lynch - I would have supported it, I don't really have any thoughts on the people on the wagon. I just don't see it possible to misread the PM so badly that you think you are a miller, it should have been seen as a scum slip when they got counter-claimed, but apparently it wasn't actually a slip, so no idea what was actually going on here.

Lynches/Deaths:

The Xtoxm (Football Player) death - No real thoughts on this...

The Animorpherv1 (Class Clown) lynch - I really think this was scum ridden, it doesn't seem like the points against ani were strong enough to make a good case for a lynch, but I need to re-read most of Day 2 anyways, so this opinion may be changed.

The Armlx (Too-Nice Kid) death - This really confuses me, through my entire read of Day 2, I figured armlx was scum, so the scum would have logically wanted to keep him alive to get a mis-lynch today.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Master Ruck »

I promised a big post some time ago, but combined with the other games I'm in and job-hunting taking up most of my time, getting a big post would take far too long especially with the deadline being just over a week. I'm sticking with my Jahudo vote as he's done nothing as far as I can see to make me think I was wrong, and while I have other suspicions, they are not certain in my mind so I'm holding off on them for now until there is a better case.

I'd also like to hear more from GW as he seems to have lurked for most of this game with his posts coming few and far between. To get the ball rolling a bit, I'll ask this to everyone. How much of a coincidence do people think that those Nat traded with are dying?
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:00 am

Post by iLord »

Escape Discovered! (Day 3)

The students began to grow desperate with the situation. They cared less and less about the test, and more about escape from the frozen gridlock and survival of their mysterious killers. And though the teacher's view of the importance of the test did not change, the students' top priority was to find a way to get out of their unfortunate situation.

Their new teacher had allowed remarkable freedom of movement. The students quickly determined that mining through the layers of snow was not practical, and that through the door was their only route out. But how could they get out?

And adding to the problem was the growing aura of distrust. Armlx's body lay still on the ground as a constant reminder to that threat that was within their group.

Vote Count the Second:

Natriasha (2): Sirdanilot, Malthusis
Jahudo (1): Master Ruck

Deadline: Sunday, Feburary 1st, around 4:00 EST. Any ideas on who I should prod?
Last edited by iLord on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by malthusis »

People:

Master Ruck - Dattebayo seemed pretty scummy to me, but I'm not sure on this, don't have a good read on Ruck yet, I will probably re-read him soon.
Jahudo - My #1 pick for town at the moment.
sirdanilot - Pretty scummy, not much reason to re-read though, I think s/he has had some pro-town posts and ideas, but not sure about the total of all of his/her posts.
DrippingGoofball - Seems town, not really done anything big that makes me think that he would be scum, but I never seem to get a good read on DGB (Reading games, I think this is the first game where DGB and I have both been playing at the same time.).
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone - Town, obv.
GhostWriter - Not got a good read on GW, I will probably re-read him soon.
malthusis - Fairly pro-town, not much reason for me to be suspicious of him right now.
Axelrod - My top pick for scum, I will re-read him soon.

For people you put as scummy/pro-town could you put reasons why?
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Axelrod »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote: Axelrod - My top pick for scum, I will re-read him soon.
Do tell. Let me know how that works out for you. I'm quite interested.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Jahudo »

sirdanilot wrote:5 - Miller claim, claiming not to set alerts (although she did). Do I need to say more.
I still don't understand how that's a scum tell on Nat since one sets alerts at the start of each day, unless you think she did set alerts on Day 1?
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Master Ruck »

Also, Nat seems to have a meta of lying from what I've seen. Not that it's good to base anything on meta nor that I'm suggesting we should, I'm just saying this for the sake of saying it.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Jahudo »

For the record, did anyone cheat off Nat day 1? Was it successful?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Not me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by malthusis »

For the record, did anyone cheat off Nat day 1? Was it successful?
I swear someone said they had (I haven't re-read lately) but I didn't cheat off Nat.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:19 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Not me either.
Master Ruck
Master Ruck
Goon
Master Ruck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Master Ruck »

As far as I know, Dat did no such thing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”