justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:44 am

Post by justinl »

Sorry. I'm being accused of lurking in another game, too, so i'll be posting more from now on. I'll post more later today.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:06 am

Post by nonny »

mr flay wrote:nonny? nonny was lurking a lot before the holidays, and a lot of us were busy. Right now we're in a full-fledged fit of lurkerdom but she's not off my radar. If you'll notice, all of these people I've either voted for or (in IS's case) said I would vote for. It's not like I'm really singling you out, Talitha, whereas you seem to be engaged in the same "spat" with me today that you were in with Dourgrim yesterday. Yesterday it got a townie lynched. What happens today? I don't trust you in this game; not that I really trust anybody, but right now you're my best lead.
Yeah I know I have but i assure you i'm not doing it on purpose and I'm just not finding anyone scummy at the moment......So I really have nothing to go on.
*insert bad joke here*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:17 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Talitha wrote:
MrFlay wrote:A cop with a lucky investigation MIGHT have come out on Day One, even though it was probably suicide.
Why would it be suicide?
I'm not fond of Day One claims, especially by cops, because it marks them with a bullseye should the doctor ever die or be otherwise occupied. Plus on Day One it wasn't very clear whether there was one killing group or two...
Talitha wrote:
MrFlay wrote:In the words of people who've played a lot longer than me, "It's a little early to be defending people, isn't it?
Could you please explain this further. Who was I defending? Assasin?
Yeah. The converse of me disbelieving Assasin immediately is that you've believed him implicitly since the very beginning.
Talitha wrote:
MrFlay wrote:Why are you taking him (Assasin) at his word? "random votes" are the easiest way to get on a bandwagon and defer suspicion, so one might suspect that the belated explanation was crafted after he drew some heat (not much, I admit, but he's been keeping his head down ever since).
I wasn't taking him at his word, but what he said confirmed to me that he was NOT a cop coming forward with info. At that point my suspicion of you (and him, incidentally) rose significantly (because you already seemed to know he wasn't a cop). I'm still not entirely sure whether this was a scummy slip on your part, or whether you just saw it different to me.
I don't know quite what to make of Assasin, but I think you're ascribing him a lot more competence than he's displayed thus far. What if he WAS a cop, and did the "oh that was just a random vote" thing to make up for his earlier slip? Obviously with DG coming up innocent, that's much less likely, but you believed him right from the beginning. I still think the "I don't need IS to tell me he's evil" is the most incriminating bit of his initial posts.
Talitha wrote:
MrFlay wrote:You had the strongest claims against Dourgrim yesterday (....) you were the strongest proponent of the erroneous lynch yesterday.
You need to take this a step further and demonstrate how this makes me scummy. In my experience the people pushing hard and vocally against someone on Day 1 are most often town.
I'm not sure I can (at least, not with one Day's sample). I find it suspicious how hard you pressed against Dourgrim yesterday and against me today, but I'm willing to put it off for now.
Unvote: Talitha, FOS: Talitha

(snip)
Talitha wrote:
MrFlay wrote:You made a bad choice yesterday and you're trying to weasel out of ANY responsibility for it.
First, I don't believe I made a bad choice yesterday. Could've ended better but I believe it was the best decision at the time. Secondly, that statement should equally apply to
you
. I have not tried to weasel out of responsibility for anything. But you're suggesting that because I argued with Dour yesterday, rather than acting like I wasn't sure or just casually slipping my vote on him, that I am somehow the most scummy on the lynch. Nuh uh. Take responsibility for your own vote Flay. At least *I* thought Dour was scummy. If you didn't want him to be lynched you could've voted for me and tried to get others to do the same, or petitioned the mod for more time.
I did vote for you earlier in the day. Things dragged so hard at the end there that I forgot for a while I had unvoted you, and by the time I noticed we had a deadline set. Three people expressly said they weren't going to move their vote off of Dourgrim, so he was going to be lynched eventually, whether at deadline or with a majority. You're probably right that it was foolish to vote for him myself, but I was frustrated with the pace of the game and wanted to collect some data.

I really hope things pick up soon. I count five people so far who've said "I'll post later, I need more time". However Assasin seems to be the only one trying to misrepresent himself:
Assasin in post 249 wrote:Plus at least I'm staying posted unlike Nonny, King Enigma, and Justinl.
Assasin in post 235 wrote:Hi, sorry I haven't talked. I forgot to check in on this game and iv'e been pretty preoccupied. Will respond with more info later when I have more time.
Vote: Assasin
for all the same reasons I did yesterday, and continued lurking.

I'm waiting with bated breath.
Retired as of October 2014.
Assasin
Assasin
Goon
Assasin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:27 am

Post by Assasin »

Sorry if it looks like I'm lurking. Iv'e been extremely sick and may have the flue. If i don't post for a while it's because of my being ill.
I will still try to stay tuned in but can't make any guarentees.
I will eventually kill you all.
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:58 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Vote Count

Assasin- 3 (Internet Stranger, Talitha, Mr. Flay)
Mr. Flay- 1 (justinl)
Maverick- 1 (Mastermind of Sin)
justinl- 1 (Assasin)

Not Voting: KingEnigma, Maverick, nonny

With 9 Alive it is 5 to lynch.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:14 pm

Post by Talitha »

Assasin, you haven't posted any content or suspicions since the infamous Dourgrim vote on page 1. It's not enough just to follow along, you actually have to participate.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:07 am

Post by justinl »

hi. Sorry I didn't get around to this yesterday.

first off i'll
unvote
because Mr. Flay has been one of the biggest contributors today, although I don't understand why 90% of what he's saying is after talitha.

I'm suspicious of IS but everyone just says it's his playing style..

Assassin is a suspect, but i'm not ready to lynch him.

---

I'm not sure what this means. Last night I got a message that said that "my memory of the night went blank" I think this could be something to start discussion, or if anyone has an idea of what role it was that did that, they can tell me plz
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:08 am

Post by justinl »

hi. Sorry I didn't get around to this yesterday.

first off i'll
unvote
because Mr. Flay has been one of the biggest contributors today, although I don't understand why 90% of what he's saying is after talitha.

I'm suspicious of IS but everyone just says it's his playing style..

Assassin is a suspect, but i'm not ready to lynch him.

---

I'm not sure what this means. Last night I got a message that said that "my memory of the night went blank" I think this could be something to start discussion, or if anyone has an idea of what role it was that did that, they can tell me plz
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:46 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Justin, is that last part (about your memory going blank) actually part of this game? If not and it's your signature, it''s fairly distracting/confusing...

Thanks for unvoting. It's not that I necessarily am less suspicious of Talitha right now, but my individual suspicions of her aren't shared by the group and aren't advancing the day; we're getting into a he said, she said...

And Assasin is acting *really* strange still. I'm not sure if he's just new and unfamiliar with the game or confused scum (I was scum in my first game too, it wasn't easy) but he's consistently flipped my triggers. Talitha at least makes logical statements...
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:19 pm

Post by justinl »

sorry i realized it looked like my signature afterwards. YEs it's part of the game. The thing about Assasin is in this other game I was in, we were *sure* he was scum because he "taunted" the town after taking a killshot... but he turned out to be pro-town.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:53 pm

Post by Talitha »

You might've been targeted by the roleblocker before he died, justin.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:15 pm

Post by justinl »

Oh crap. Disregard what I said about Assasin, I was thinking of Adder.. now that I realize that he is pretty suspicious. . Sorry for the bad info
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:22 pm

Post by nonny »

Yeah that confused me to then I relized....hey where
are
all the siggy's they disappeared....

That is an interesting thing to happen either you have a metal hang over or you were role-blocked.
*insert bad joke here*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:15 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I still like my Assassin vote
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:44 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I guess signatures have a greater dividing line...either you got roleblocked by EVH (drinking binge?) or it's flavor text associated with your role/lack of role...

Hey Cubsfan, can we get a vote count for this page?
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:46 am

Post by justinl »

EVH?
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:39 am

Post by Maverick »

I'm so confused, and I have been reading up with it too.. I'm going to re-read again, even though I have re-read already.. I'm still here though, and am keeping up with things, I'm just really lost.

*Maverick*
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:44 am

Post by Talitha »

There hasn't actually been all that much happen Maverick... and certainly nothing that should cause confusion.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:53 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

justinl wrote:EVH?
Sorry, tick was Eddie Van Halen... part of his roleblocking may possibly have involved getting you stoned/drunk/smashed with him, hence forgetting your entire night...

And Talitha, stop
agreeing with me
making me agree with you, it looks bad for my arguments earlier. :roll:

Maverick, why are you confused? I mean, you've confused me at times (especially in the "I support this lynch but I won't vote for this lynch" yesterday on Talitha), but this day is going slow as molasses...there's hardly anything to get confused on.

Whhhhhheeeerrrreeee iiiiiiissss eeeeevvveeerryyyyybooooodddddyyy????
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:58 am

Post by Talitha »

I think we're waiting for Assasin to get over his flu :|
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:58 am

Post by Maverick »

I'm not really confused about the gameplay, or anything that will effect the game.. I'm lost in this whole Signiture thing, I have no clue what you guys are talking about and whether or not your actually trying to get somewhere with the day..

*Maverick*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:06 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Oh, that I can answer (while I'm waiting for the end of my Friday):

In post 257, justinl made some comments at the end that were separated by "-----" from the rest of his message. It looked like a signature line, but it seemed like it might have had to do with this game, so I asked him to clarify...turns out it was indeed part of this game, which is where the EVH thing came in. Looks like tick felt reason to block justinl last night, or so it appears...
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:25 pm

Post by Maverick »

Oh.. I understand now.. Wow, that helps a lot, I hate being confused..

I dunno what to say about that though, it does sound like a possible role block. That's strange. So what are we waiting for now?

*Maverick*
Assasin
Assasin
Goon
Assasin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:36 pm

Post by Assasin »

I'm so sorry for not talking earlier. Today when i woke up and was in extreme pain and haven't been able to walk to the computer.
I understand if you want to replace me, if not I will try ro be better about posting.
This is just a thought so don't jump on me for saying it but maybe we should start stalking votes on those lurking until their back in the game, and then go from there. Also, we can ask for prods on them too.
I will eventually kill you all.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:12 pm

Post by Talitha »

But you're the biggest lurker of all :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”