7. Looker
    Zakeri
    , God, ascended to heaven Night Three
  8. zwetschenwasser, a Jewish Recruit, died Day Four
  9. pacman281292, an agnostic, died Day Five
  10. ortolan, a Jewish Recruit, died Day Six
  11. X, the Jewish Leader, died Day Seven

Rules

1. You are expected to treat this game as a commitment to the other players and myself. As a result, you are expected to stay active. To ensure steady participation, deadlines will be set at daybreak to last exactly (1.5 x the number of living players) days.
  2. When 72 hours have passed without an individual player posting, I will prod that player only if requested to do so, the prodded player will then have 48 hours to respond in the game thread. Failure to pick up prods, respond in thread, or requiring three prods will result in replacement. Please notify me if you will be unable to post for more than 48 hours, I will post a message to that effect in the game.
  3. Votes need to be in bold type. Unvotes are unnecessary. Lynches will require a true majority of voters. Once a person has a majority of votes they are the lynch. Any further actions will not stop the lynch. If no majority has been reached by deadline there will be no lynch. Until the thread is locked, any living player, including the lynchee can continue to post. Once you are dead, however, you may no longer post.
  4. Quote anything you like, excluding ongoing games and moderator PMs, whenever you like. All forms of cryptography are acceptable as well. Do not PM or otherwise contact players outside the thread unless you are explicitly allowed. There are exceptions, however. You may cite when (date, time) a player has posted elsewhere on this site. You may cite information posted by a moderator in another game (including alignment if it is revealed by the mod).
  5. The following are banned in my games: Hydras, screenshots, quoting or faking PMs from the mod, and referencing ongoing games except as stated earlier. Violating my rules will be punished based on the infraction and the intent behind it.
  6. I am the Mod. You will do what I say. I am not infallible. I will make mistakes, do not hesitate to ask if something questionable is indeed a mistake. If you believe I've made a mistake please tell me in whatever way suits you, PM, in the thread, or AIM. I appreciate feedback concerning my moderation, it is an ongoing learning process for me. If I have overlooked something and need to modify the rules to account for it, I will post a notice in the game thread and update this post.
Last edited by Lord Gurgi on Fri May 08, 2009 5:17 am, edited 32 times in total.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:56 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

One role wrote:
God:

And on the 15th day, God went out to get a drink. Forget the fact that it was the fifteenth of October and it just so happened to be a Wednesday at about three o’ clock, this sounds more impressive. It wasn’t so long ago that you went down to earth and knocked up some virgin chick (you wry stud, you). Your idiot son Jesus then went and got himself crucified and hasn't left the house since. That’s why you went out to get a drink; you're sick of that little twit constantly going on and on about how he doesn't want to come again and how he died for
all
of humanity's sins blah blah
freaking
blah. Fast forward a few years; apparently, you got a little completely stoned that night and made this kid named Friedrich. Now he goes on ranting about how you're dead and all that.
We’ll see who’s dead
. It’s about time to deliver some divine judgment on his blasphemous ass.
Of course, there's a
slight
chance that you're completely and utterly misconstruing his words... Nah, you should beat him around a bit. You may be a bit generous with the energy you put into your punishment these days, you don’t get to do it as much anymore; but hey, that's what the afterlife is for, and who doesn’t like charred infidel corpses anyway? The issue is that your vision isn’t what it used to be and your omniscience isn't in great shape either; you're finding it hard to smite the right people nowadays. The faithful and the stupid, incestuous, blasphemous, atheist infidels are so similar these days. You're sure that PERSON A, PERSON B, and PERSON C are on the straight-and-narrow, though. You're going to have to deal with the rest of them yourself. It seems though, that little Friedrich has caught onto your scheme and is trying to kill you instead. Apparently he got a bunch of scientists to build the Large Hadron Collider. As it turns out, black holes in your spleen are not conducive to good health. Luckily, dang thing only works once, but he could do it any time. So you’re going to have to kill people with lightning... Subtly... Night time it is then. Once you kill Friedrich the rest will take care of itself.
For the people who can’t read: You win when Nietzsche is dead. You have a night kill. You lose if you die. You know that A, B, and C are the leaders of the various faiths. You are unrecruitable.
One role wrote:
Nietzsche:

You’re the bastard son of God. On one October 15th, God went out, got stone drunk and knocked up your mom. Yeah, that’s right, you’re Friedrich Nietzsche. You hate God. You told the world that he was dead, and the world was better off for it. Last week you found out that the jerk isn’t dead. Well he’s going to be. You talked to your friends in the Illuminati, and they got some scientists to build the Large Hadron Collider. What most people don’t know is that the LHC can target where it creates the black holes. Inside internal organs, mostly. It only has one shot, but you can do it any time. In the meantime, you’re going to have to be careful. Some guy got struck by lightning last night… Three times. Religion will fall with God dead.
For the people who can’t read: You win when God is dead. You have a one shot any time kill. You lose if you die. You are unrecruitable.
Three roles wrote:
[Judaism/Christian/Muslim]Cult Leader:

[Shalom/Hello father/Bismi-Ilahi], you bring the word of the [Tanakh and the Talmud/Bible/Qur’an] to the people. You are a persuasive man. However, there are heretics about. The [Christians and Muslims/Muslims and Jews/Jews and Christians] are spreading lunacy and madness. Their words are persuasive too. A man converted does not convert again. Once the leaders of their faiths are dead, they can be brought to see the error of their ways. You know that [El/God/Allah] has returned to earth. You know that he has returned as PLAYER A. You must protect him, or everything is lost. You have midnight mass here.
For those people who can’t read: Recruits cannot be recruited. You win when the leaders of the opposing faiths are dead. You lose if you die. You lose if God dies. You are unrecruitable.
Fifteen roles wrote wrote:
Agnostic:

You just don’t know. It’s too hard. You’re an Agnostic. There could be a God, but there might not be. Maybe you should just believe in that teapot. Unnh, well, here’s an idea. If you got God killed, then you could easily decide. Yeah, let’s do that.
For the people who can’t read: You win when God is dead.
Not a role wrote:
Recruitment:

You have seen the light brother! You have converted to the [Jewish/Christian/Islamic] Faith! Your goals have changed. Now you wish only to spread the good word to your brothers. PLAYER A is the leader of your faith, if he dies, so will the faith. You have learned that [El/God/Allah] has returned to the earth. You must protect him at all costs. If he is lost, all is lost. You must kill the leaders of the other faiths and bring the word of the truth to all. You have midnight mass here.
For the people who can’t read: You win when the leaders of the other faiths are dead. You lose if God dies. If PLAYER A dies, the win condition is lost. Cross your fingers for recruitment.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Once all roles have been picked up, the cults will have a head start.

Cult head start, what!?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Still some people left to confirm. Pesco has asked for replacement, so Seraphim gets first shot.

Please bear with me, having some trouble pinning people down.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Day one is go! (Finally)

Deadline is for the 21st of February at 4:00 PM PST.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The First "Town is such a relative term" Votecount:

"It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."
----Bible, Acts ix. 5.

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 3 {zwetschenwasser, Sir Tornado, Jahudo}
Erratus Apathos --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 2 {qwints, Zakeri}
mask man --- 1 {X}
mykonian --- 1 {mask man}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 1 {zachattack}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 0 {None}
SilverPhoenix --- 0 {None}
Sipylus --- 0 {None}
Sir Tornado --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 1 {ortolan}
Wickedestjr --- 0 {None}
X --- 1 {Erratus Apathos}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 4 {Ting =), Bloodmoney, populartajo, Jebus}
zwetschenwasser --- 2 {SilverPhoenix, DrippingGoofball}

Not Voting --- 4 {mykonian, pacman281292, Sipylus, Wickedestjr}

Eleven votes to lynch. The deadline is on February 21st at 4:00 PM PST.

And the conference has really got going now, it's going to be interesting to see who the first casualty is. We are now opening up bets, please call 1 800 55 JESUS. Remember: That's 1 800 55 JESUS.

Disclaimer: This is just flavour, anything you think you're getting from it, you're not. There's nothing here to get. Go away.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Second "But my mother's sister's friend's uncle's cousin, twice removed, says..." Votecount:

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."
----Source: Matthew (ch. XV, v. 14)

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 4 {zwetschenwasser, Sir Tornado, Jahudo, SilverPhoenix}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 5{qwints, Zakeri, mask man, Bloodmoney, X}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 0 {None}
Sipylus --- 0 {None}
Sir Tornado --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 1 {ortolan}
Wickedestjr --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 4 {Ting =), populartajo, Jebus, Erratus Apathos}
zwetschenwasser --- 1 DrippingGoofball}

Not Voting --- 4 {mykonian, pacman281292, Sipylus, Wickedestjr}

We are becoming overwhelmed with bets, but don't let that discourage you, call in now on 1 800 55 JESUS.

Disclaimer: This is just flavour, anything you think you're getting from it, you're not. There's nothing here to get. Go away.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Third "Ask and ye shall receive within 5-12 business days" Votecount:

“If silence be good for the wise, how much better for fools”
----The Talmud

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 2 {Sir Tornado, Zakeri}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 4 {mask man, Bloodmoney, X, SilverPhoenix}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 0 {None}
Sipylus --- 0 {None}
Sir Tornado --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 1 {ortolan}
Wickedestjr --- 1 {pacman281292}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 7 {Ting =), populartajo, Jebus, Erratus Apathos, Jahudo, qwints, zwetschenwasser}
zwetschenwasser --- 1 {DrippingGoofball}

Not Voting --- 3 {mykonian, Sipylus, Wickedestjr}

Bets are now closed and we have nothing to talk about, so I will be making a Dutch Baby.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

pacman281292 wrote:MOD: PROD INACTIVES
Give me a list. I love the all caps command, I really do.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Fourth "Ending all your sentences with -UH makes you so much more BUHLACKUH" Votecount:

"Though I be rude in speech."
----2 Corinthians, 11. 6

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 4 {mask man, X, SilverPhoenix, zachattack}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 0 {None}
Sipylus --- 0 {None}
Sir Tornado --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 1 {ortolan}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 4 {populartajo, Erratus Apathos, Jahudo, zwetschenwasser}
zwetschenwasser --- 5 {DrippingGoofball, qwints, Jebus, Ting =), Bloodmoney}

Not Voting --- 3 {mykonian, Sipylus, Wickedestjr}

Zzzzzzzz...

(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Jahudo wrote:
Mod: Sipylus hasn't posted yet. He's the only one.
I sent out a prod yesterday, because I'm such an attentive mod. I'm still waiting. It was more on principle that I asked.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Indigo Heron replaces Sipylus, who never posted. Still working on one other replacement. Carry on.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #190 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Double A replaces wickedestjr who only posted once. Everyone should be here now. Finally.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Fourth "Oh me, he did it again" Votecount:

“It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”
----Bible

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 1 {SilverPhoenix}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 0 {None}
Sipylus --- 0 {None}
Sir Tornado --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 2 {ortolan, mykonian}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 8 {populartajo, Erratus Apathos, Jahudo, X, zachattack, Bloodmoney, zwetschenwasser, Double A}
zwetschenwasser --- 4 {DrippingGoofball, qwints, Jebus, mask man}

Not Voting --- 2 {Indigo Heron, Ting =)}

Zzzzzzzz...

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Fifth "Shellfish are an abomination!" Votecount:

"I also gave them over to statutes that were not good and laws they could not live by; I let them become defiled through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD."
----Ezekiel 20:25-26

Bloodmoney --- 1 {mykonian}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 2 {SilverPhoenix, X}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 0 {None}
Sipylus --- 0 {None}
Sir Tornado --- 1 {Ting =)}
Ting =) --- 1 {ortolan}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 6 {populartajo, Erratus Apathos, Jahudo, zachattack, Bloodmoney, zwetschenwasser}
zwetschenwasser --- 4 {DrippingGoofball, qwints, Jebus, mask man}

Not Voting --- 2 {Indigo Heron, Double A}

Prodding Sir Tornado.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #278 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Sixth "To season your meals is a cardinal sin" Votecount:

"No one has ever seen God."
----John 1:18

Bloodmoney --- 1 {mykonian}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 4 {SilverPhoenix, X, ortolan, qwints}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 1 {Jebus}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 1 {DrippingGoofball}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 0 {None}
Indigo Heron --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 1 {pacman281292}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 6 {populartajo, Erratus Apathos, Jahudo, zachattack, Bloodmoney, zwetschenwasser}
zwetschenwasser --- 1 {mask man}

Not Voting --- 2 {Indigo Heron, Double A}

Thumb twiddling contest!

Last edited by Lord Gurgi on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #364 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Seventh "Live by the sword, die by the stake" Votecount:

"'I see', said the blind man."
----Bible

Bloodmoney --- 2 {mykonian, SilverPhoenix}
DrippingGoofball --- 1 {Sir Tornado}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 5 {X, ortolan, zwetschenwasser, DrippingGoofball, mask man}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 1 {Jebus}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 1 {Bloodmoney}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 1 {pacman281292}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 4{populartajo, Erratus Apathos, Jahudo, zachattack}
zwetschenwasser --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 4 {Indigo Heron, Double A, Zakeri, qwints}

Thumb twiddling contest!

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #479 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

It seems I need a replacement for Sir Tornado, now.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #511 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Eighth "Live by complication, die by a heart attack" Votecount:

"'I hate Valentine's Day"
----The Mod

Bloodmoney --- 1 {SilverPhoenix}
DrippingGoofball --- 1 {Sir Tornado}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 3 {ortolan, DrippingGoofball, Double A}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 1 {mykonian}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 2 {Bloodmoney, Jebus}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 2 {zwetschenwasser, X}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 4 {populartajo, Erratus Apathos, Jahudo, zachattack}
zwetschenwasser --- 1 {pacman281292}

Not Voting --- 4 {Indigo Heron, Zakeri, qwints, mask man}

Thumb twiddling contest!

New Votes since last votecount: 6

OMG SIX VOTES MOD TOO MANY

Sending out global prod, replacements to come.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #512 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

xofelf replaces Sir Tornado. <3
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #543 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I will have limited access from Sunday, the 15th to Thursday, the 19th. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #573 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Ninth "I've been driving for 9 hours" Votecount:

"Shoop da Woop."
----The Mod

Bloodmoney --- 1 {SilverPhoenix}
DrippingGoofball --- 1 {xofelf}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 3 {ortolan, DrippingGoofball, Double A}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 1 {mykonian}
pacman281292 --- 1 {Jahudo}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 3 {Bloodmoney, Jebus, Indigo Heron}
xofelf --- 1 {Ting =)}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 2 {zwetschenwasser, X}
X --- 0 {None}
zachattack --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 3 {populartajo, Erratus Apathos, zachattack}

Not Voting --- 3 {Zakeri, qwints, mask man}

Thumb twiddling contest!

New Votes since last votecount: 2

Searching for a replacement for zachattack. Everyone else picked up their prod.
Last edited by Lord Gurgi on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #575 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Al_kohaulec replaces zachattack.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #683 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:27 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Tenth "I've been driving for 12 hours" Votecount:

"That looks about right."
----God

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 3 {xofelf, SilverPhoenix, al_kohaulec}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 3 {ortolan, DrippingGoofball, qwints}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 6 {Bloodmoney, Jebus, Indigo Heron, Jahudo, mykonian, zwetschenwasser}
xofelf --- 1 {Ting =)}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 1 {X}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 2 {populartajo, Erratus Apathos}

Not Voting --- 3 {Zakeri, mask man, Double A}

Thumb twiddling contest!

V/LA noted for Popular Tajo and Ting =)

Pacman: Reading is tech, I was V/LA at the time. On that vein, showers of cookies and good karma upon alko.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #711 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Eleventh "Still tired" Votecount:

"I'll blow it up later."
----God

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 2 {al_kohaulec, Erratus Apathos}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 2 {ortolan, qwints}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 6 {Bloodmoney, Jebus, zwetschenwasser, SilverPhoenix, DrippingGoofball, pacman281292}
xofelf --- 1 {Ting =)}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 1 {X}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 1 {populartajo}

Not Voting --- 7 {Zakeri, mask man, Double A, mykonian, Indigo Heron, Jahudo, xofelf}

Thumb twiddling contest!

Last edited by Lord Gurgi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #741 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

^_^
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #743 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

It's a happy face. I am happy with the praise.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #744 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Twelfth "I love the butt kissing" Votecount:

"Order of creatures in God's world:
1. Man
2. Dog
3. Ox
4. Horse
5. Woman"
----Bible

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 3 {al_kohaulec, Erratus Apathos, qwints}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 9 {Bloodmoney, Jebus, zwetschenwasser, SilverPhoenix, DrippingGoofball, pacman281292, X, xofelf, ortolan}
xofelf --- 1 {Ting =)}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 6 {Zakeri, mask man, Double A, mykonian, Indigo Heron, Jahudo}

Thumb twiddling contest!

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #777 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The End of Day One Votecount:

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 2 {al_kohaulec, Erratus Apathos}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 1 {qwints}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
qwints --- 11 {Bloodmoney, Jebus, zwetschenwasser, SilverPhoenix, DrippingGoofball, pacman281292, X, xofelf, ortolan, Jahudo, mykonian}
xofelf --- 1 {Ting =)}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 4 {Zakeri, mask man, Double A, Indigo Heron}

Eleven votes to lynch.

Zzzzz-- Eh? What? Who? Oh, yes, right, well... Breaking News! Yes, it seems that the group has ganged up on a small man who first claimed to be religious, then the leader of a religion. They've started to berate him with salami. He cries out to the heavens for salvation....

Thunder rumbles.

Then a particularly well placed salami log smashes his ear, rupturing his ear drum, causing fluids to drain into his system. This leads to shock, his heart begins to beat erratically because of the electrical imbalance, and he dies of a heart attack brought on by salami-induced trauma.

When he died they seemed to suddenly realise he was wearing a robe and a crucifix and carrying the bible the entire time. They hit themselves with salami upside the head.

qwints, the Christian Cult Leader, is dead. The mob is now shuffling about and pushes his corpse into a ravine.

Prods going out for some inactives.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #778 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm giving a deadline for Wednesday at 4 PM for the night.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #779 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

WWF SMACKDOWN LIVE NOW ON CHANNEL 666

Subscribe now!
Get real1 action2 for the low3 cost of $9.99 plus tax!
Surcharges may apply4.

• 1. Real is defined as living creatures engaged on a stage in what appears to be fighting.
    2. Action is defined as anything that conveys an expenditure of energy.
    3. As determined by a panel of 10 viewers.
    4. Surcharge of $39.99 for colour. Surcharge of $14.99 for sound. Surcharge of $24.99 to remove commentary.

We thank our sponsors for their contributions.

And we're back to our live coverage of the Theists Anonymous conference at
PLACE WITHHELD
. The group seems to have calmed down after the tragedy with the leader of the Christian religion last night. It seems that the Vatican has been destroyed by raiders from the Islamic and Jewish faiths. Most of Ireland has been destroyed in the riots, and evangelical Americans are in uproar. It seems that Christianity has been completely destroyed in any organised form. In other news, the first Jewish President of the United States Aliyah Fein was elected yesterday with a wide margin. It seems that there was some opposition to his election, can you believe those putzes? Anyway, the GDP has soared. It seems that in Saudi Arab-- Krzzzzzzzzzzz... Krzaaczzzzzhhhzzz...

--Someone has been struck by lightning! The bolt took down our feed, and we are now investigating the death...

...It seems that Erratus Apathos has been struck by lightning, and died instantly. No religious items have been found on his person, so it is assumed that he was an Agnostic. The group seems frazzled, let's watch as the situation develops.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #830 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Thirteenth "Godhunt" Votecount:

"Godhunt sounds like the best game
ever
."
----Mod's friend

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
xofelf --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 1 {zwetschenwasser}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 1 {populartajo}
Zakeri --- 1 {Jahudo}

Not Voting --- 15 {Zakeri, mask man, Double A, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, Ting =), Bloodmoney, Jebus, SilverPhoenix, DrippingGoofball, pacman281292, X, xofelf, ortolan}

Ten votes to lynch. The deadline is on March 24th at 4:00 PM PST.

So much for action. The group seems to be focusing more on salami than comparative theology.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #909 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Fourteenth "Sickness" Votecount:

"I think humanity is a plague. Sent to punish the anteaters, who refused God's divine will in the before time."
----Mod's friend

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 2 {Bloodmoney, X}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 1 {Jebus}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
xofelf --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 1 {zwetschenwasser}
X --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 1 {Jahudo}
zwetschenwasser --- 1 {DrippingGoofball}

Not Voting --- 11 {Zakeri, mask man, Double A, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, Ting =), SilverPhoenix, pacman281292, xofelf, ortolan}

V/LA Noted for X

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #945 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I have prodded the players. People, if you know someone who can replace in, please have them talk to me.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #972 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

All prods except Double A's have been picked up.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1003 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Fifteenth "Irony" Votecount:

"Free will leads to questioning leads to opposition. Thus, God's an omnipotent masochist."
----Mod's friend

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 3 {Jebus, X, zwetschenwasser}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 2 {Jahudo, Zakeri}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 2 {populartajo, hp [leaves]}
Zakeri --- 2 {ortolan, DrippingGoofball}

Not Voting --- 9 {mask man, Double A, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, Ting =), SilverPhoenix, pacman281292, Adel}

Two new replacements! Please welcome Adel for xofelf and hp [leaves] for Bloodmoney! They saved me.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1018 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Lol VAIO. That is all.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1056 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Sixteenth Votecount:

Animorpherv1: Proof that neither God nor evolution is real.

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 1 {hp [leaves]}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 5 {Jebus, X, zwetschenwasser, Jahudo, DrippingGoofball}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 1 {Zakeri}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 2 {ortolan, Adel}

Not Voting --- 8 {mask man, Double A, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, Ting =), SilverPhoenix, pacman281292}

Four new votes is such a strain on you. I'm sorry.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1082 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Seventeenth Votecount:

Adel: Proof that either there is no God, or ze has a real good sense of humour.

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 1 {hp [leaves]}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 6 {Jebus, X, zwetschenwasser, Jahudo, DrippingGoofball, SilverPhoenix}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 3 {ortolan, Adel, pacman281292}

Not Voting --- 6 {mask man, Double A, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, Ting =)}

Ten votes to lynch. The deadline is on
March 24th
at 4:00 PM PST.

Prodding Ting =)

PS: You want prods, you ask for prods. Mmkay? Thanks. <3

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1101 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Prods out... Again...
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1114 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Seventeenth Votecount:

Adel: Proof that either there is no God, or ze has a real good sense of humour.

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 3 {Adel, DrippingGoofball, SilverPhoenix}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 6 {Jebus, X, zwetschenwasser, Jahudo, Double A, hp [leaves]}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
Zakeri --- 2 {ortolan, pacman281292}

Not Voting --- 5 {mask man, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, Ting =)}

March 24th

Three prods yet to be received. Mod is feeling sick. Send happy thoughts.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1139 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Eighteenth Votecount:

I got not jokes. Have a chicken.

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 6 {Adel, DrippingGoofball, SilverPhoenix, populartajo, Double A, hp [leaves]}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 4 {Jebus, X, zwetschenwasser, Jahudo}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

March 24th

Looking for a replacement for Ting =), the other guys have another day. I may need to give an extension.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1227 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Nineteenth Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 7 {Adel, DrippingGoofball, SilverPhoenix, populartajo, Double A, hp [leaves], X}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 3 {Jebus, zwetschenwasser, Jahudo}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

March 25th

MafiaSSK for Ting =). Thanks.

Replacing Zakeri and mask man as well.

Deadline extension of however long it takes me to find all the replacements plus three days. This means it will keep moving forward until I can find them.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1296 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Twentieth Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 2 {DrippingGoofball, zwetschenwasser}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 7 {Adel, populartajo, Double A, X, ortolan, Jahudo, SilverPhoenix}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 1 {Jebus}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 1 {Looker}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Looker --- 1 {pacman281292}

Not Voting --- 6 {MafiaSSK, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, Ting =), hp [leaves]}

March 26th

Looker for Zakeri.

Deadline is final once more.

Last edited by Lord Gurgi on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1341 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Hahahahaha Deadline extension. Funny.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1342 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Mistake fixed, sorry.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1344 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Twenty-First Votecount:

Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 7 {Adel, populartajo, Double A, X, ortolan, SilverPhoenix, hp [leaves]}
alvinz95 --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 2 {Jebus, Jahudo}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 5 {MafiaSSK, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, alvinz95}

March 26th

alvinz95 was supposed to replace mask man a while ago, I will prod him to get him to post.

Ask for prods if you want them.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1391 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

KRRRRRRRRRRRZACK SHWOOP

Jahudo's dead. Records indicate that he was not God. In fact an
Agnostic
Islamic Recruit.

The Twenty-Second Votecount:

Jebus --- 7 {populartajo, Double A, X, ortolan, SilverPhoenix, hp [leaves], Jebus}
alvinz95 --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 6 {MafiaSSK, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, alvinz95, Adel}

Nine votes to lynch. The deadline is on
March 26th

Ask for prods if you want them.

Last edited by Lord Gurgi on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1397 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Sorry, I screwed up. Bad reveal on my part. Jahudo was in fact an Islamic Recruit.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1425 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Twenty-Third Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 1 {zwetschenwasser}
Jebus --- 1 {populartajo}
alvinz95 --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 2 {SilverPhoenix, X}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Adel --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Looker --- 2 {pacman281292, ortolan}
zwetschenwasser --- 6 {Adel, Jebus, DrippingGoofball, hp [leaves], al_kohaulec, MafiaSSK}

Not Voting --- 4 {mykonian, Indigo Heron, alvinz95, Double A}

March 26th

That's it, folks. No lynch at deadline. It's night, now. I'm planning for itto end on the 29th.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1426 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Adel, the Jewish Recruit dies overnight. Of multiple stab wounds with a large lightning-like object.

Deadline = April 24th at 4:00 PM.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1459 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

ortolan wrote:it may be possible to resolve this seeing as it's an open setup

Mod: which resolves first, God's nightkill or cult recruiting?
Culting.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1486 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

X wrote:
Mod, Indigo Heron has been missing for 3 weeks and 20 pages (indefinite V/LA). Can we get a replacement?
'Kay.

Having internet troubles. Please be patient.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1489 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
X wrote:
Mod, Indigo Heron has been missing for 3 weeks and 20 pages (indefinite V/LA). Can we get a replacement?
'Kay.

Having internet troubles. Please be patient.
Or not.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1504 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Double A wrote:So can you (Lord Gurgi) replace me please?
...'Kay.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1554 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Twenty-Fourth Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 1 {hp [leaves]}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
alvinz95 --- 2 {al_kohaulec, PieIsPopcorn}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
PieIsPopcorn --- 2 {zwetschenwasser, alvinz95}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Looker --- 3 {ortolan, X, pacman281292}
zwetschenwasser --- 3 {SilverPhoenix, DrippingGoofball, Indigo Heron}

Not Voting --- 5 {mykonian, Jebus, MafiaSSK, Looker, populartajo}

April 24th

V/LA on Mykonian, hp [leaves]

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1606 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Twenty-Fifth Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 1 {hp [leaves]}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
alvinz95 --- 3 {al_kohaulec, PieIsPopcorn, populartajo}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
PieIsPopcorn --- 3 {zwetschenwasser, ortolan, MafiaSSK}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Looker --- 2 {X, pacman281292}
zwetschenwasser --- 3 {Indigo Heron, alvinz95, DrippingGoofball}

Not Voting --- 4 {mykonian, Jebus, Looker, SilverPhoenix}

April 24th

V/LA on Mykonian, hp [leaves]

Prodding Jebus. For the ten kajillionth time, you must ask for prods. No generalities.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1608 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Zwetschenwasser. I have received a complaint about your comment.

zwetschenwasser wrote:Good grief. Can someone rape DGB so she'll shut up?
You will cease and decist such inflammatory comments. Immediately and finally. If I hear so much as a peep like this again, you will be modkilled.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1614 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

populartajo wrote:
A modkill ends the day?
Depends on the circumstances. No gaming my modkills.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1696 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:15 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Birthday Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 1 {mykonian}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
alvinz95 --- 6 {al_kohaulec, PieIsPopcorn, populartajo, Indigo Heron, DrippingGoofball, hp [leaves]}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
PieIsPopcorn --- 3 {zwetschenwasser, ortolan, MafiaSSK}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Looker --- 1 {X}
zwetschenwasser --- 2 {Looker, alvinz95}

Not Voting --- 3 {Jebus, SilverPhoenix, pacman281292}

April 24th

V/LA on X
Last edited by Lord Gurgi on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1740 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Belated-Birthday Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
alvinz95 --- 7 {al_kohaulec, PieIsPopcorn, populartajo, Indigo Heron, hp [leaves], X}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
PieIsPopcorn --- 2 {zwetschenwasser, MafiaSSK}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Looker --- 0 {None}
zwetschenwasser --- 2 {Looker, alvinz95}

Not Voting --- 5 {Jebus, SilverPhoenix, pacman281292, ortolan, DrippingGoofball}

April 24th
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1758 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Still Belated-Birthday Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
alvinz95 --- 9 {al_kohaulec, PieIsPopcorn, populartajo, Indigo Heron, hp [leaves], X, Looker, zwetschenwasser}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
PieIsPopcorn --- 1 {MafiaSSK}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
Looker --- 0 {None}
zwetschenwasser --- 1 {alvinz95}

Not Voting --- 5 {Jebus, SilverPhoenix, pacman281292, ortolan, DrippingGoofball}

April 24th

One more agnostic down! Boy, you guys suck at this! Night time ends three days from now. Wednesday, 7:30 PM PST.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1759 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm going to extend the deadline due to unspecified inspecifics.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1760 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Jebus, Nietzsche is dead.

Looker, God, wins and ascends to heaven. Now it's time for cult fight. Have fun.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1761 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Unlock, what?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1804 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The MRI Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
PieIsPopcorn --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}
zwetschenwasser --- 7 {al_kohaulec, populartajo, ortolan, DrippingGoofball, mykonian, SilverPhoenix, hp [leaves]}

No Lynch (Communists) --- 1 {X}

Not Voting --- 5 {pacman281292, PieIsPopcorn, Indigo Heron, zwetschenwasser, MafiaSSK}

Seven votes to lynch. The deadline is on who cares at 4:00 PM PST.

The mod doesn't like no lynching. Either way, zwet the jew is dead. I give you two days!
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1805 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Corpse free day go. Deadline is on the 5th by my count.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1819 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 7 {al_kohaulec, ortolan, mykonian, Indigo Heron, MafiaSSK, populartajo, hp [leaves]}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
PieIsPopcorn --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

No Lynch (Communists) --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 5 {pacman281292, PieIsPopcorn, X, DrippingGoofball, SilverPhoenix}

Seven votes to lynch. The deadline is on who cares at 4:00 PM PST.

The mod doesn't like no lynching. Either way, pacman the agnostic is dead. I give you two days!
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1820 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Day wheee.

Six votes to lynch and deadline is on the 14th.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1839 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Gorrad goes in for PiP.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1850 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 2 {ortolan, MafiaSSK}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 3 {DrippingGoofball, populartajo, Gorrad}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
Gorrad --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 6 {al_kohaulec, mykonian, Indigo Heron, hp [leaves], X, SilverPhoenix}

Sixth votes to lynch. The deadline is on the 14th at 4:00 PM PST.

The mod doesn't like no lynching.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1920 (isolation #71) » Sat May 02, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 5 {ortolan, MafiaSSK, Indigo Heron, mykonian, X}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 5 {DrippingGoofball, populartajo, Gorrad, al_kohaulec, hp [leaves]}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
Gorrad --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 1 {SilverPhoenix}

DUN DUN DUN.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1927 (isolation #72) » Sun May 03, 2009 4:59 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 5 {ortolan, MafiaSSK, Indigo Heron, mykonian, X}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 6 {DrippingGoofball, populartajo, Gorrad, al_kohaulec, hp [leaves], SilverPhoenix}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 0 {None}
Gorrad --- 0 {None}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 0 {None}

DUN DUN DUN.

One more Jew down.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1928 (isolation #73) » Wed May 06, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Day! Deadline is 21st.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1947 (isolation #74) » Fri May 08, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Votecount:

hp [leaves] --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
Mafia SSK --- 1 {mykonian}
Gorrad --- 0 {None}
X --- 6 {DrippingGoofball, Gorrad, populartajo, al_kohaulec, SilverPhoenix, Indigo Heron}
al_kohaulec --- 1 {X}

Not Voting --- 0 {, hp [leaves], MafiaSSK}

Six votes to lynch. The deadline is on the 14th at 4:00 PM PST.

That's the game ladies and gents. X was the Jew Recruiter. I think it would be more fun to have everyone else reveal themselves. If that is even necessary for certain (cough) DGB (cough) players.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”