Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Lowell wrote:PoS might have been misguided to out everyone (I'm still not sure) but I don't think her motives are bad. If there's a mason-wagon to be had, I think it should be on yos or numberfourteen.
Numberfourteen is a reasonable choice, but if there is a scum mason, my best bet is that it's you, lowell. At least PoS had some kind of reason to out me (although she certanly didn't have a reason to out everyone else. :roll: ) You had absolutly no reason to claim. None. Zero. Zilch. And the best guess I have is that you wanted to get confirmed as mason right away, and the only reason I can think of that you'd want to do that is if you were scum and wanted to make sure you didn't get cop investigated or anything before you had a chance to claim mason.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Penguins of the Serengeti
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Penguins of the Serengeti »

Lowell's action would not be wise if he were a scum mason. Therefore I believe him to be a town mason.
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:Lowell's action would not be wise if he were a scum mason.
Interesting. How so?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

more convinced than ever that yos is scum
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

roflcopter wrote:more convinced than ever that yos is scum
Based on what? Especally considering how your entire attack on me was apparently based on you either completly not reading or totally misrepresenting everything I said, and then the way you completly ignored my response when I pointed that out, I'm not really that concerned with what you think right now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

EBWOP: *should have read "with what you think about me right now".
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:Lowell's action would not be wise if he were a scum mason.
Interesting. How so?
For a bunch of reasons, scum.

First of all, as a scum among masons, he would not want to draw attention to himself the way he did.

Second, with 6 masons, he knew that the idea of scum masons would be kicked around. So drawing attention to himself = bad idea. He would have wanted to fit in, not stand out.

Third, he would know that the scum knows who the masons are. There would be no advantage to him outing masons publicly and draw fire for it, if he were scum. Nothing for the scum team to gain.

Lowell as scum makes no sense whatsoever and he is the towniest of all the masons (including myself, if I can be objective).

One corollary is that a scum mason would be the one out faking the most outrage at the masons being outed. To appear even more of a mason than the real masons, and get extra 'mason cred.'

So I don't buy Lowell as a scum mason. Not at all.
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Eh...I don't buy it. Why would a town mason claim when he did? There was absolutly no reason for it at all.
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote: One corollary is that a scum mason would be the one out faking the most outrage at the masons being outed. To appear even more of a mason than the real masons, and get extra 'mason cred.'
Um...are you actually accusing me of "faking outrage"? Now, you have to know that's garbage, don't you? You've played enough games with me to know how much I, as pro-town, absolutly hate and despise bad, unneeded claims, especally on day 1 and especally when the person was in no danger of being lynched and the claim dosn't give the town any useful information, and you should know that the reason I hate unneeded claims is that they're almost always very bad for the town.

I mean, really; are you really going to claim you didn't know what my reaction would be when you claimed?
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Vino »

roflcopter's mind is like a weather vane.
Serengeti's mind is like a wind tunnel.

It's a match made in heaven.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Somebody prove that #356 isn't WIFOM.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Prodding Litral. Replacing crywolf, who asked for replacement.

Vote Count 1.6 wrote:Numberfourteen(0):
Penguins of the Serengeti(2): Empking's Alt, Vino
Lowell(0):
Vino(7): Litral, StrangerCoug, roflcopter, Yosarian2, alvinz97, Penguins of the Serengeti, Lowell
Head_Honcho(0):
Empking's Alt(0):
Knights of Cydonia(0):
orangepenguin(0):
Yosarian2(1): Head_Honcho
roflcopter(0):
MafiaSSK(0):
crywolf20084(0):
StrangerCoug(2): Knights of Cydonia
Litral(3): MafiaSSK, GnKoichi, numberfourteen
alvinz95(0):
GnKoichi(0):
To Lynch: 9
Deadline: February 17
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Based on what? Especally considering how your entire attack on me was apparently based on you either completly not reading or totally misrepresenting everything I said, and then the way you completly ignored my response when I pointed that out, I'm not really that concerned with what you think right now.
thank you for letting me know how much i'm getting to you

carry on
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Numberfourteen
Numberfourteen
Goon
Numberfourteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Numberfourteen »

MOD: In the vote count, it says that StrangerCoug has 2 votes, but there is only one name

This Mason thing has got out of hand... I would still like to hear anything from litral. I think that it is convenient that all the heat was taken off of him, and he hasn't had an opinion since...

Also Lowell and Yos, Why would you think I'm a good lynch canidate? Is there any reason behind that? Why do you think a mason wagon would be good? I still do not see any logic behind it... I know that PotS came up with some pretty skewed numbers that made the idea some mediocre, but I think that we have already established that those numbers really aren't very accurate.
Show
Overall 1 - 2
Town 0 - 2
Scum 1 - 0

Currently in 2 Games
Dead in 0 Games
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

roflcopter wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
thank you for letting me know how much i'm getting to you

carry on
Yeah, you're getting to me. It always drives me up a bloody wall when someone apparently refuses to read my posts, attacks me for acting in a pro-town way, and when I explain myself they ignore me and just keep repeating that I'm scum. It's especally frustrating since both you and dripping goofball are doing it, AND since you both agree with me on both of my main suspects which makes me think that there's a high chance you're town, especally since you were making perfect sense up until the point Penguins claimed unneccessarally and I responded in the most pro-town way I know how to.

It really seems like you totally ignored what I said to Penguins, and based your response entirely on the TONE of my post, which was something I needed to do in order to get my point across, instead of what I actually SAID during my post. Then when I pointed that out, you completly ignored me. I just got lynched as town once, yesterday, in an ongoing game, for the first time in like a year, and it's driving me nuts that it seems like that could happen again, just because people who otherwise seem pro-town seem to totally not be understanding anything I'm saying, or even trying to do so.

So, yeah, you're gettting to me. Good job. Now, how about actually reading my posts and thinking about what I said, and perhaps try to understand why I, as a pro-town person, would make the posts I have made so far this game? Every single thing I've done this game has had good reasons for it, and I've explained them.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you seem unduly paranoid about the possibility of being lynched today, when a quick glance at the vote count makes that seem very unlikely
soi soi soi

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

roflcopter wrote:you seem unduly paranoid about the possibility of being lynched today, when a quick glance at the vote count makes that seem very unlikely
No, I'm pretty sure I won't get lynched today. I'm also pretty sure that, if I'm right and you and penguins are both town, the scum are going to leave you and penguins alive long enough to use you guys to lynch me later. I don't see any way of preventing that if the two of you are going to completly ignore everything I say the way it has been, and I think it's likely to end up costing the town the game in lynch or lose.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you are 3rd party scum, aren't you
soi soi soi

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:46 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:Somebody prove that #356 isn't WIFOM.
Calling everything WIFOM is a great scum tactic. Oh but even saying that calling WIFOM is especially useful to the scum, is WIFOM.

SC is climbing the ladder on my scumlist.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:49 pm

roflcopter wrote:you seem unduly paranoid about the possibility of being lynched today, when a quick glance at the vote count makes that seem very unlikely
Did you notice Yosarian's need to use the words 'pro-town' repeatedly?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:I'm also pretty sure that, if I'm right and you and penguins are both town, the scum are going to leave you and penguins alive long enough to use you guys to lynch me later.
Nice. More twisted than a telephone cord.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

roflcopter wrote:you are 3rd party scum, aren't you
(sigh) No, I've just played enough games so that I can see exactally how this is going to turn out. But, whatever.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:I'm also pretty sure that, if I'm right and you and penguins are both town, the scum are going to leave you and penguins alive long enough to use you guys to lynch me later.
It's also the truth, and I can't see any way around it. Especally now that your damn claim has made sure any SK or whatever now knows that neither you nor I are any threat to him, so we'll probably both make it to endgame.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:
It's also the truth, and I can't see any way around it. Especally now that your damn claim has made sure any SK or whatever now knows that neither you nor I are any threat to him, so we'll probably both make it to endgame.
??????????????????
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

StrangerCoug wrote:Somebody prove that #356 isn't WIFOM.
Calling everything WIFOM is a great scum tactic. Oh but even saying that calling WIFOM is especially useful to the scum, is WIFOM.

SC is climbing the ladder on my scumlist.
This is a lame excuse for a counterargument. I have not called
EVERYTHING
WIFOM; in fact, a Ctrl+F on my posts in isolation only reveals it once. Stop misrepresenting people by blowing things out of proportion.

Unvote: Vino
Vote: Penguins of the Serengeti
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

strangercoug is scum everybody
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”