JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:58 am

Post by JDTAY »

I still want to lynch the Mezican. Just look at him, shamelessly bandwagoning before the deadline.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:40 am

Post by Maximus »

Ha, finally someone who agrees with me.
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
commify
commify
Townie
commify
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:41 am

Post by commify »

Maximus wrote:I'm just trying to get somebody lynched today because it's day 2 DEADLINED. Our odds are better with lynching the most suspicious/frustrated person right now than sitting there our hands folded hoping somebody trips.

And FYI, I wasn't claiming. Take what you must out of that or any of my other posts.
Very well. Do you have any of that insinuated solid reasoning or not? If you do, please share it with us.
Vote early and vote often.
-Al Capone
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Maximus »

No I don't. That's why I'm hoping whoever agrees with me can somehow find it OR somebody else presents one, then I'll follow them as long as it's legible.
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:56 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I'd like to point out that I am uncomfortable with the fact that olliep and lazarusmoth have bandwagoned me and then started lurking afterwards...they did the same thing with HM earlier in the day, and it bothered me then, as well...I would suggest that anyone who is not sure I am scum PLEASE unvote me before deadline, because otherwise we will be wasting another lynch...I would of course suggest that you move your vote to maximus, whom I believe I have clearly illustrated why he is scummy...however, that is your choice, and if you don't believe he is scum, so be it...at this point it will be not be advantageous to lynch me, nor will it be advantageous to force me to claim...at this point I'm probably already a scum target from what I've said so far, but I don't want to give them enough information to actually determine my role...please consider this carefully...I realize that Maximus has brought some reasonable points against me, but I implore you to reread and consider whether they are any more plausible than the factual explanations I told you all several times...however, I have pointed out several scummy things about Maximus, and he has not even TRIED to defend himself...I believe that the town is trying to orchestrate an easy lynch on me to keep Maximus from having to explain himself, since he refuses to do so even though I have asked him to several times...it is common scum tactics to ignore someone that is attacking them, trying to make it seem as if the accusations leveled against them don't mean anything...however, a true good player would always be concerned with accusations, because any accusations they leave undefended make it worse for them and distract the good group from catching actual scum...anyways, I'm just asking you to read through and reconsider your votes, or, of you haven't voted, please think things through before you vote...
Permanent V/LA.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:59 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Sounds desperate.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:29 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Vote Count:

5 Mastermind of Sin (olliep13, Maximus, Scalebane, lazarusmoth, HairyMezican)

2 HairyMezican (JDTAY, joe)
1 Maximus (Mastermind of Sin)
1 bigbenwd (Coron)
1 PeaceBringer (Genocide Heart)

9 to lynch

Deadline in approximately 46.5 hours.
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
olliep13
olliep13
Townie
olliep13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:56 pm

Post by olliep13 »

Mastermindofsin, just so it's clear, i was the first person to vote for you. I didn't try to be part of a bandwagon, since one didnt even exist. I voted for you because of the way you kept changing your vote and i still think that you are the most suspicious person.
I also agree that your last post sounds pretty desperate. My vote is staying on you.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:27 am

You're right...I
AM
desparate, and I thought I made that perfectly clear in my last post...I'm desparate to keep you from lynching wrong again...also, I think we might've found another scum in Lazarusmoth, so I suggest that he be investigated if I die, since I will, of course, turn up innocent...Lazarusmoth has been very quiet the entire game...he has
one
post 4 lines long, 3 posts 3 lines long, and the rest are all shorter...not to mention that most of his posts are fairly contentless and do not contribute to the discussion...take his last post, for example...Lazarusmoth posts
A WEEK AFTER VOTING FOR ME
, just to point out the obvious, that I am desparate...doesn't sound very innocent to me...
Permanent V/LA.
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:44 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

Mastermind of Sin, I'd ask for a claim. Saying you've already said enough to get you killed is like telling the town "kill me". Given that they already know that- and they hardly need more- I'd ask for enough information to make a decent call. There's still enough time for someone else to reach five votes, and you to move down a vote, in a day and a half, you know. There is
no reason
for you not to claim- you're dead otherwise. If you're truly worried about us wasting a lynch, you should know that it's your best shot.
To be Continued...
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:03 am

because if I don't tell the town, they don't know whether I'm important enough to kill, and perhaps a protection role out there would see fit to block a kill on me...I'd like to hear from a few more people that aren't voting for me, and I'll make a decision no later than this afternoon...
Permanent V/LA.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:10 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

A role claim at this point IS your best defense, MoS. I couldn't understand why, with the deadline almost upon you, you wouldn't do so. I just think you are trying to stall and use the time to think up of a plausible role claim, maybe even an important one, to avoid the lynch at any cost.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:18 pm

no, it's just that my specific role makes me a very likely night kill target...I am a bodyguard, which is the mafia equivalent of a Doc...happy now?
Permanent V/LA.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:25 pm

Post by Maximus »

Lynch MOS.

No more proof is needed anymore.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:31 pm

really, what proof do you have? I'm interested in hearing what kind of bullshit you can pull out to keep your scummy bandwagon on me...
Permanent V/LA.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:23 pm

Post by Coron »

Mafia seem more agressive and less doc-y but we had 2 viglike chars so... I could believe it.
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:10 pm

Post by DarkLight140 »

Well... I'd say that with a role claim like that, we should kill someone else. My rationale is this:

-If he's a townie, he'll probably live through the night.
Or will he?
I have an easy time beliving that there are more killing roles about, and who would pass the opportunity? Both disbelieving vigs (if there are any left) and any SK's would jump at the kill. Certainly, for vigs at least, he looks guilty enough that the kill would be better than one from mostly playstyle and conjecture.
-If he's what he claimed, he'll almost certainly die tonight anyway thanks to the town, so why waste the lynch and free their kill?
-We may get investigative roles looking at him tonight, on the chance that the town has a doc, and they'll certainly be able to tip the scales in the proper direction if the issue comes up again tomorrow.

And for a final but less substantial reason, I'd be happier letting him quietly get killed tonight than lynching him and turning out wrong, just because I'm unsure about him. And I'm not liking Maximus at all... the closer he gets to killing Mastermind of Sin, the worse-looking he seems to be willing to get for the kill. I'm not sure if this is just reckless or a townie slipping. But, given that there's no way in hell I'll pull a lynch on him unless I'm right enough for quite a few people to agree with me, I'm willing to
Vote Maximus
. Others on MoS's vote list have at least tried to give reasoning, but he's been both frequently posting and saying very little aside from a chant of "kill MoS now".
To be Continued...
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:48 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

unvote; vote: Maximus

Maximus is the obvious choice now. Darklight is right. He
has
been chanting MoS's death too much. Even when MoS roleclaimed. He seems to want to hurry the lynch up.

But if MoS lives through this night, I'd seriously think about lynching him tomorrow.
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:09 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Vote Count:

4 Mastermind of Sin (olliep13, Maximus, Scalebane, HairyMezican)
3 Maximus (Mastermind of Sin, DarkLight140, lazarusmoth)
2 HairyMezican (JDTAY, joe)
1 bigbenwd (Coron)
1 PeaceBringer (Genocide Heart)

9 to lynch, 5 at the deadline.

Less than 24 hours until the deadline
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:56 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote maximus

back to original thought on max. I thought he seemed to be indicating an investigative notion but now it looks like he was trying to push the lynch.

Now who else is the scum.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:45 am

Post by Coron »

unvote vote: Maximus
darn deadline, suppressing my thought.
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:50 am

Post by Desperate Heart »

I truly hope the one we don't lynch dies during the night. At least one of them should be scum.

Vote: Maximus
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:52 am

Post by Maximus »

This is pathetic.

Make note of the last few people who voted for me. They are most likely scum because deadline is approaching and they are mindlessly jumping on the bandwagon in hopes that noone would notice.

I was hoping we could take out MOS but oh well if the town is too blind to decipher between deception and truth.

Let me make it easier.

Unvote
Vote: Maximus

I still with the town best of luck but I think mafia's got this one down.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:58 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote, vote Master of Sin
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:17 am

Post by Maximus »

And peacebringer is one of them.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”