Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

populartajo wrote:Sorry we have to kill God.
Vote: X

You thought I wouldnt realize? Nice try tough.
I agree it was a nice try, he really deserves a "best performance in a losing cause" scummy for his efforts.

Vote: X
Do you want your possessions identified?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:51 pm

Bloodmoney wrote:No, I know that's what you meant. Read that post again. I'm saying I don't see how Jebus would've misinterpreted that post that much, when it's completely obvious it wasn't a Nietzsche-slip. Nevertheless, this is not much of a point, since I don't see accrediting stupidity to someone a scumtell. Jebus and populartajo's opportunistic votes are noted, in that order.
Note that Jebus and PT both explicitly agreed with Blood's reasoning when voting Zakeri, so Blood attacking their votes is just hypocritical. It's like he's trying to scramble out of a botched distancing attempt.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Why are jebus and zakeri God/Nietzsche/whatever again?
Spoken like someone who doesn't even know what the agnostic win condition is.

That's two seedy players who've both defended Zakeri. That suggests they're cult and he's God.
Unvote
Vote: Zakeri
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Right, cult and God won't bus each other. Except I never said anything about bussing. I said distancing and I meant distancing. I fully expect cult and God to distance, since it would be waaaay too easy for agnostics to win by examining connections if they didn't.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:04 pm

SilverPhoenix wrote:How does stupidity = he's cult leader?
I only accused zwet of being cult. Where'd you get cult leader from?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:20 pm

FoS: DGB, qwints, Jebus, ting, bloodmoney

We're looking for God, not the Islamic CL. I guarantee there is more than one Christian/Jew voting for zwet.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum is scum. If a cult leader manifests himself before God, we kill the cult leader.
I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how painfully obvscum you are.
ting =) wrote:
erratus apathos wrote:FoS: DGB, qwints, Jebus, ting, bloodmoney

We're looking for God, not the Islamic CL. I guarantee there is more than one Christian/Jew voting for zwet.
Of course we're looking for God. You don't see any good in voting for a self claimed CL though?
It's not an inherently good lynch. There's certainly nothing preventing God from claiming CL, but it's more likely, to me at least, that he's either a cultist drawing attention away from God or his leader, or that he was in fact being sarcastic and it's a null tell. What
convinces
me that he isn't a good lynch, though, is the way a number of people just jumped on him without giving it any thought deeper than "HE CLAIMED CL, LYNCH HIM". That just reeks of Christian/Jew scum hoping to get rid of one enemy, and/or any scum going for the easy lynch. Combine that with the fact that a good deal of the people attacking him are flat-out ignoring everything and everyone else and I feel absolutely certain that zwet is a cult-driven wagon, and therefore that zwet is not God.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:08 am

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Zakeri --- some number less than 11
Raise your hand if you can identify what's wrong with this post.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Every time I check in we're even further away from lynching Zakeri-God. Why's that?

*reads through*

Oh, because all the cultists are bussing Jebus-God. That makes sense. And by "makes sense", I mean "couldn't possibly make sense".
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:00 pm

a bunch of people wrote:lurkers should post more
I still think Zakeri is god.

Now if you just want me to post more for no particular reason, I can post "I still think Zakeri is god." every day or so. I don't see the benefit of doing that though.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:23 am

Why Zakeri is god:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:No, I know that's what you meant. Read that post again. I'm saying I don't see how Jebus would've misinterpreted that post that much, when it's completely obvious it wasn't a Nietzsche-slip. Nevertheless, this is not much of a point, since I don't see accrediting stupidity to someone a scumtell. Jebus and populartajo's opportunistic votes are noted, in that order.
Note that Jebus and PT both explicitly agreed with Blood's reasoning when voting Zakeri, so Blood attacking their votes is just hypocritical. It's like he's trying to scramble out of a botched distancing attempt.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Why are jebus and zakeri God/Nietzsche/whatever again?
Spoken like someone who doesn't even know what the agnostic win condition is.

That's two seedy players who've both defended Zakeri. That suggests they're cult and he's God.
Unvote
Vote: Zakeri
The only thing that's changed since then is DGB being much much scummier than blood or zwet. And she's also defended Zakeri.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:04 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't particularly see how DGB is acting scummy. Sticking to a case on someone for decent reasons isn't a scum tell in my book.
"Sticking to a case", you say?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:DGB: You're right! I'm the islam cult leader. Lynch me now!
OK

Reverse psychology will backfire on you.

confirm vote: zwetschenwasser
DrippingGoofball wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't like that pacman is pretending to be clueless.
Good catch. To me, this suggests quite strongly that he may be god. Trust me I have a nose for this. I've been playing this game long enough.

unvote, vote: pacman
DrippingGoofball wrote:I did a re-read, and came up with this partial list:

Players that are NOT god:

Jahudo
Silver Phoenix
zachattack
Jebus
X

Players that may be god:

pacman
ortolan
DrippingGoofball wrote:And I'm seeing, plain as the sun, distancing from Jebus.

unvote, vote: Jebus
DrippingGoofball wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Pacman is lurking like mad.
He's god.
Moreover, she's currently "popping in" against Pacman similar to how I'm popping in for Zakeri, but she's voting for Jebus. What case is she sticking to?
Jebus wrote:Oh, and EA - 490 is nice, sure, but could I get your explicit reasoning why Zakeri is definitely god? Examples/etc? One quote isn't quite good enough for me.
is
my explicit reasoning why he's god.
qwints wrote:EA's tunnel vision is unhelpful. There are a lot more players in the game than just Zakeri. Would God really have been the first player run up so fast?
If there's too many cultists running him up to plausibly be distancing, then no. Otherwise, it's null. I think the latter is more likely in regards to Zakeri.
Jebus wrote:And for Pacman, Zwet, and EA - what do you think of qwints right now?
I could see him as town or cult, and I don't see any compelling evidence one way or the other.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

/prodded, will respond later tonight
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:47 am

Apparently when I said "will respond later tonight" I meant three days later :oops:
ting =) wrote:@EA.
Really? Two seedy players defended zakeri and so zakeri's God? And DGB defending zakeri after 'being much scummier' also makes zakeri god? That's not particularly convincing. Tell me why the zakeri case is better than the other cases currently in the limelight.
The other cases only seem to look at the role of God and not the bigger picture. If, let's say, Jebus is God, who's in the cults? There would be somewhere between three to six players who lose if Jebus dies. And yet with Jebus being a frequent wagon this game, nobody seems concerned that he's going to die.
Zakeri wrote:I apologize for being behind on my reread.

Erratus, I have nothing against you, but why do you feel that having two people who protected me makes me God? Does this mean you suspect both of those people being Cult Leaders? For that matter, do you think two out of three cult leaders would go so far as to link themselves to God like that?
Not necessarily leaders, they could be recruits as well. And yes I do think they would link themselves to God because, if God is on his way to being lynched, what other choice do they have? They can't just let God die.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 pm

DGB is the only decent wagon remaining. None of her posts look legitimately reasoned at all.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum is scum. If a cult leader manifests himself before God, we kill the cult leader.
Sounds like something a player whose only win-con is killing God wouldn't say.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:
vote ting

I saw the light.
Mark my words. We can check at endgame. But I'd swear myko is scum. That sort of late entry, not having a clue what's going on... scummalicious.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:problem with your explanation is, that if I was scum, I would know what was going on. Plays much easier.
Not my experience but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.
"The benefit of the doubt"... what doubt? She just swore mykonian was scum, words marked and all. Then mykonian posts the WIFOMiest thing since WIFOM came to WIFOM town and she drops suspicion of him entirely. That makes sense unless she's town.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Double A wrote:Hey guys, I'm here to replace some guy.

So who's God?

And in the meantime:
VOTE: ZACHARI
This player is scum. Replacing in and just like that, adding a vote to the biggest wagon.

Thanks for replacing BTW
Funny since she's switched with little reasoning every time a new non-Zakeri wagon formed. Whenever zwetschenwasser, Jebus, pacman281292, or qwints became the most popular wagon, she just jumped right on. But when Double A jumped on Zakeri, he was scum. Possible chainsaw.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't like that pacman is pretending to be clueless.
Good catch. To me, this suggests quite strongly that he may be god. Trust me I have a nose for this. I've been playing this game long enough.

unvote, vote: pacman
Appeal to regdate...
DrippingGoofball wrote:
ortolan wrote:And his comments like "don't be suicidal, leave or get replaced" etc. are stupid as either zwet has already ruined the game (if he is God) or he hasn't.
Thanks for pointing that out. Looking at the wording, does this increase the possibility that Jebus may know something about zwet's alignment that the rest of us don't?
...but now she needs ortolan's help! I'd expect someone saying "trust me I know what I'm talking about" to not have her next post be "wuzzat mean?".
DrippingGoofball wrote:I did a re-read, and came up with this partial list:

Players that are NOT god:

Jahudo
Silver Phoenix
zachattack
Jebus
X

Players that may be god:

pacman
ortolan
Golly gee, I bet DGB will remain staunchly opposed to a Jebus lynch for at least two and a half hours!
Two hours and twenty nine minutes later, DrippingGoofball wrote:And I'm seeing, plain as the sun, distancing from Jebus.

unvote, vote: Jebus
Uhhh.... that was just a practice bet?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Double A wrote:Anyway... either Jebus or Zakerai is going to be our scapegoat. More than likely one if not both of them are agnostic.
This is your mind on drugs.
People who declare Jebus and Zakeri town can't possibly be serious, says the first player to declare Jebus and Zakeri town.

I don't care to go through the rest of her posts, but I think it was something along the lines of this:
DrippingGoofball in a nutshell wrote:
Vote: Jebus
. Why is nobody voting pacman? I guarantee he's God! You're all going to lose if you don't vote pacman!
Unvote: Jebus, vote: Jebus
for some reason. I can't believe you're all still stalling the pacman lynch!
Unvote: Jebus, vote: qwints
for no reason.
Since we're not going to lynch Zakeri, DGB is the best alternative.

Unvote
Vote: DrippingGoofball

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”