Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Empking »

Rogl: Why is PoS obvtown?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Penguins of the Serengeti
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Penguins of the Serengeti »

roflcopter wrote:
penguins wrote:although I momentarily took leave of my senses yesterday until I baked my cheesecake
i love you
That cheesecake was amazing. Think Oreo cookie crumbs, with the perfect texture. Topped with a creamcheesy layer of Bailey's Irish Cream. With small rosettes of chocolate icing, not everywhere, just around the crown of the cheesecake. And, arranged in a circle, European chocolate covered thin wafers rising at an angle from the chocolate icing.

All was peace after the guests went for seconds, and thirds, even those that had claimed to not be fond of cheesecake.

I do agree that Lowell, Alvinz and Head Honcho are town. You and me of course.

I agree with Litral being scum. I love how he times his appearances and his lurking, it's all perfectly meted out. I know we've all been distracted but he's the one I'm most sure is scum but he IS difficult to corner when lurking.

KoC is the second scummiest. His behavior while I was close to the lynch was textbook scum. But then his insistence of being vanilla is throwing me off. A competent scum self-sacrificing on Day 1 should at least fakeclaim to out a real power role, and he didn't do that. Combined with this, he's not acting at all in a way to preserve his own life. Could his play simply be that bad??? Puzzling is ScumCougar and GnKoichi's hesitation on hopping on the KoC wagon.

Now GnKoichi is another story. I feel he's deliberately pushing me back in the spotlight, he's really eager for my lynch, he's really trying to trip me - but not the way an honest townie would. He's trying to trip me up in a scummy, misleading way. He's really rabid though, part of me feels it would he strange for a scumbag to push so bloody hard to lynch a rather worthless non-power role townie such as myself, unless he's in a rush for night, which I have seen happen. He has a double standard with KoC and me - so maybe he's trying to save his buddy. He's very dodgy and shifty overall. How does this relate to alignment? Definitely towards scum, but I'm not yet certain. He could still be town with blinders on.

Empking should definitely be looked at. He has not connected himself to anyone, no one has connected himself to him, and he's lurking in plain sight. He might be the biggest scumbag sitting by the sidelines. It's total, 100% scummy lurking.

StrangerCoug is also very aggressive, maybe too much to be scum. Again I don't see a scumbag be so rabid against a townie unless in a rush to go to night and thrilled to have found an easy target.

I'm not sure about Yosarian, that would depend on Vino. My beef against Yosarian is that he went after Vino so strongly that I was smelling bus'ing. Otherwise I'd say town - surprisingly, for the both of them. I think they're either both scum or both town.

I think a KoC lynch would reveal a lot of connections. Worse case scenario, we lose a vanilla townie. But now that I'm thinking aloud and trying to put things together, I think that the highest probability scum lynch might be Litral or Empking. But then again, if we lynch KoC, and he flips scum, we can bag the whole team.
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 am

Empking wrote:Rogl: Why is PoS obvtown?
Why don't you contribute your own thoughts, lurkerscum? You're totally not town in this game.

I have a gift for you.

unvote, vote: Empking
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:17 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:There's so many connections I'm seeing... Penguins of the Serengeti and roflcopter, Knight of Cydonia acting similarly to Penguins of the Serengeti, and I remember Vino being involved in one (I think Litral)...
ARGH!
This seems to be misleading in a scummy sort of way, though KoC is parodying me, ScumCougar's calling it a 'connection' is a big stretch, unless ScumCougar has a credible explanation for it.
The two of you have created similar distractions by self-voting and voicing death wishes against yourselves. Self-voting is enough of a death wish as is.
StrangerCoug wrote:
Vino wrote:
Unvote

This game is way too confusing.
No fooling. It's like everybody is crazy.
He may be saying this because KoC has painted ScumCougar into a corner - by acting like me, ScumCougar has to vote against KoC to be consistent, but he's not ready to vote his buddy as quickly as he was to vote me.
Since when did I have to vote Knight of Cydonia for consistency purposes?
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:Puzzling is ScumCougar and GnKoichi's hesitation on hopping on the KoC wagon.
Prove that us hesitating to vote Knight of Cydonia when we think someone is scummier than him is scummy.
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:StrangerCoug is also very aggressive, maybe too much to be scum. Again I don't see a scumbag be so rabid against a townie unless in a rush to go to night and thrilled to have found an easy target.
Now you're being inconsistent. You keep calling me ScumCougar, and even do so earlier in the post I'm quoting this from, yet here you question whether or not I'm scum. If you think I am rushing to get someone lynched, you must prove that I am doing so for your case on me to be valid.
Why don't you contribute your own thoughts, lurkerscum? You're totally not town in this game.

I have a gift for you.

More question dodging, and a crap vote on EmpKing's Alt to boot. Just for this and the above-noted inconsistency:

CONFIRM VOTE: PENGUINS OF THE SERENGETI
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Vino »

Fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

I cannot believe what I am reading. What the fuck. Posts like this one and this one are freaking me out. While they still follow the same (dumb) strategy of attacking people who have attacked her and forgiving people who are no longer attacking her, they are actually reasonable and well thought out posts with fewer self-contradictions and spelling errors. She even used a bunch of SAT words like "meted" and "nascent." In isolation they give me a "sloppy town" reading instead of a "flippant scum" reading from before.

(Lawl I'm just joking about the SAT words and spelling errors. Obviously they don't factor into scumminess. Anyways...)

This is a completely different Serengeti than was here two days ago. I've still got my reservations, though, there's no way she can clear her previous actions by turning around now.

Serengeti, I am also getting the sense that you are being evasive, and it has nothing to do with how much you post, it has to do with the content of your posts. Proof is that I requested you engage me on a few simple questions a short time ago, and you completely ignored me. If you are town you ignored me because you think I am scummy and not worth talking to, but this frame of thinking is wrong, because it's more important to engage people's ideas, even if you do it on your own terms, than it is to ignore them and goodness knows you
just may
be wrong about your scum picks. If you are scum you ignored me because you had another strategy. Either way, ignoring all of the direct questions and posting your own content instead is hurting town.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

GnKoichi wrote:I refuse to respond to anyone who makes a purposefully cut off quote. Right now, that's Yos & PoS.
I'm not even sure what post you're talking about, Gn. If I quote part of a post, that's because I want to specifically respond to that part of a post; it's much clearer and easier for everyone else to read then quoting an entire 5 paragraph post and then trying to respond to the first line of te post. Are you trying to suggest I misrepresented someone?

Also, do you really think it's pro-town for you to "refuse to respond" to certain posts based on some vauge problem of yours with how those posts are formatted?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

GnKoichi wrote: I can admit that you and rofl may have gotten me a little tunneled. But honestly, that's because you have both played so blatantly anti-town. If Empking or others are guilty of the same things as you, they are only to a lesser extent. I'll lynch the greatest of the evils, if that's okay with you.
You keep saying this, but you have yet to actually explain at all how Rofl's play and Penguins' play has been especally anti-town.

(And yes, I'm only quoting part of your post, because that's the relevent part. So sue me.)

They have not always given logical reasons for their suspicions, but they have also been trying harder then most to actually find scum, and I think have done more to help the town find scum. And, again, I think Penguins has acted in a much more pro-town way then, say, KoC.

What do you think about KoC's play before he flipped out, Gn?
Yos left out the part that gives my quote context, so that he could try to apply a fragment to a different situation.
I really, really hate the way you're trying to dodge questions here with this, dude.

I'm going to repeat the questions again. This time, I suggest you answer them.

1. Do you disagree with my case against KoC, based on his actions? Why do you think he dosn't have to defend himself?

2. I tend to think that both Penguins and rolf, while being sometimes illogical and even frustrating, have still both been more pro-town, more actually involved in hunting scum, then Koc has been. Do you agree or disagree?

3. So, you don't think the votes on KoC are a "real scum hunt"? Could you clarify?

If we lynch KoC and he comes up scum, I think we're going to need to take a really, really close look at Gn tommorow. He's trying really, really hard to prevent KoC from being lynched here, and he's using weak excuses to refuse to explain his thoughts on KoC and his reasons for it.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:Puzzling is ScumCougar and GnKoichi's hesitation on hopping on the KoC wagon.
Prove that us hesitating to vote Knight of Cydonia when we think someone is scummier than him is scummy.
She was talking about GnKoi. Interesting that you're grouping yourself in with him, SC. And read Gn's posts carefully; you don't think he seems to be delibratly trying to find excuses to avoid getting on the KoC wagon and finding excuses to avoid even answering questions about KoC?

I have a gift for you.

More question dodging, and a crap vote on EmpKing's Alt to boot. Just for this and the above-noted inconsistency:

CONFIRM VOTE: PENGUINS OF THE SERENGETI
What?

First of all, you can't accuse her of "question dodging" when she's responding to a post where EmpKing asked Rotfl why he thinks Penguins is town. That dosn't make sense, since she can't and shouldn't answer a question, directed at someone else, about what he thinks abut her.

And secondly; a crap vote on EmpKing? Really? In several of her recent posts, she's been pointing out the fairly low amount and quality of contrabutions he's made this game. Do you disagree with that? You're trying to make it sound like this is a vote she's given no reason for, and that's clearly not true.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Edit: Duh, she actually did mention SC in the post he's responding to. Not sure how I missed that. Ok, I withdraw the first two sentances of the last post.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Vino »

Yosarian2 wrote:2. I tend to think that both Penguins and rolf, while being sometimes illogical and even frustrating, have still both been more pro-town, more actually involved in hunting scum, then Koc has been. Do you agree or disagree?
In a "bull in a china cabinet" sort of way, sure.
Show
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:26 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Yosarian2 wrote:And read Gn's posts carefully; you don't think he seems to be delibratly trying to find excuses to avoid getting on the KoC wagon and finding excuses to avoid even answering questions about KoC?
GnKoichi is starting to look suspicious in my eyes, but Knight of Cydonia just barely has to do with them—the refusal to respond to quotes not given in their entirety is the most damning thing I see him having committed. I still believe him to be pushing Penguins of the Serengeti the most.
First of all, you can't accuse her of "question dodging" when she's responding to a post where EmpKing asked Rotfl why he thinks Penguins is town. That dosn't make sense, since she can't and shouldn't answer a question, directed at someone else, about what he thinks abut her.

And secondly; a crap vote on EmpKing? Really? In several of her recent posts, she's been pointing out the fairly low amount and quality of contrabutions he's made this game. Do you disagree with that? You're trying to make it sound like this is a vote she's given no reason for, and that's clearly not true.
I misinterpreted the post as yet another OMGUS attack as I felt the original question to be perfectly legitimate. It also wasn't clear to me that she was attacking Empking's Alt's minimal contributions, but rereading her post, it makes sense that that's what she's doing. The inconsistency argument against her (her calling me ScumCougar and then questioning my scumminess, especially in the same post) still stands, however, and I still think it's clear that Penguins of the Serengeti is a drama queen to say the least.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:51 am

StrangerCoug wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:There's so many connections I'm seeing... Penguins of the Serengeti and roflcopter, Knight of Cydonia acting similarly to Penguins of the Serengeti, and I remember Vino being involved in one (I think Litral)...
ARGH!
This seems to be misleading in a scummy sort of way, though KoC is parodying me, ScumCougar's calling it a 'connection' is a big stretch, unless ScumCougar has a credible explanation for it.
The two of you have created similar distractions by self-voting and voicing death wishes against yourselves. Self-voting is enough of a death wish as is.
The question is not whether KoC and my play contain similarities, the question is, why do you state that we are CONNECTED??? Similar play, especially when the 'emulator' is simply derisive, does not a connection make. I think you are being unreasonable now.
StrangerCoug wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Vino wrote:
Unvote

He may be saying this because KoC has painted ScumCougar into a corner - by acting like me, ScumCougar has to vote against KoC to be consistent, but he's not ready to vote his buddy as quickly as he was to vote me.
By applying a double standard, you are giving the impression that you are pushing for the lynch of a player, while protecting the other. This suggests that KoC, if scum, might be your buddy.
StrangerCoug wrote:
This is not a reasonable request. It is not something that I can prove. Only your deaths, and the revelation of your alignments, can prove or disprove my SUSPICION.
StrangerCoug wrote:
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:StrangerCoug is also very aggressive, maybe too much to be scum. Again I don't see a scumbag be so rabid against a townie unless in a rush to go to night and thrilled to have found an easy target.
Now you're being inconsistent. You keep calling me ScumCougar, and even do so earlier in the post I'm quoting this from, yet here you question whether or not I'm scum. If you think I am rushing to get someone lynched, you must prove that I am doing so for your case on me to be valid.
Same as above. This is only provable by your deaths. I am not being inconsistent. I do try to take a step back, after I'm cooled down by cheesecake, to see other players points of you, and try to give my best possible guess as to their alignments.

ScumCougar, I think you are unreasonable, tunnel-visioning, and completely anti-town. You are not making any effort to read arguments, absord them, and give logical answers. You are simply rejecting everything that does not fit your tunnel-vision notions.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:56 am

Vino wrote:Serengeti, I am also getting the sense that you are being evasive, and it has nothing to do with how much you post, it has to do with the content of your posts. Proof is that I requested you engage me on a few simple questions a short time ago, and you completely ignored me. If you are town you ignored me because you think I am scummy and not worth talking to, but this frame of thinking is wrong, because it's more important to engage people's ideas, even if you do it on your own terms, than it is to ignore them and goodness knows you
just may
be wrong about your scum picks. If you are scum you ignored me because you had another strategy. Either way, ignoring all of the direct questions and posting your own content instead is hurting town.
Look, I might have missed something. I read that post and it's just yet another argument about mason voting each other, which I have explained ad nauseum. Repeat your questions in point form please, I have to go drive my son to his grandma's and I don't have time to read your long post to find the questions that are worth answering.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:16 am

Post by GnKoichi »

unvote

PoS, you finally brought some real analysis to the table. I hate that it took this huge wagon for you to start acting a little more pro-town, but you've managed to string together good reasons for most of your actions in a short period of time. I still don't understand why you didn't just do this when I asked half a game ago, but whatever. The biggest problem I had with you were your baseless accusations. Now that those are gone, I'm going to cast my net wider.

vote: Yosarian

In Post #630, you ignore that I already clarified that point. You used a fragment of my quote in order to apply it to a different situation. If you would have used the whole quote, it would have been clear to everyone that the context didn't match your question.

In Post #631, you say that I haven't clarified why I felt Rofl & PoS were playing Anti-Town, even though that's pretty much ALL I've talked about ALL GAME! If you disagree with me, that's one thing, but to try to discredit me by pretending I'm not backing up my points, that's scummy.
---
No matter where you go, there you are.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:19 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Oh, and to answer Yos's question, so he can't say I'm just making excuses to avoid talking about KoC: He honestly didn't show up on my radar before he melted down. I'd have to reread, which I plan on doing for other reasons, but he seemed pretty null in my mind before he self voted, and I'm willing to excuse that because of the context it came in (we all just saw PoS avoid a lynch by self voting, and he and I were extremely frustrated by this).
---
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:40 am

@GnKoichi

There are multiple layers of double standards that are applicable to multiple pairs of players in your two posts above. Some of these player pairs include YOURSELF.

I have to go to a live concert that starts in 25 minutes. I'll explain more when I return.

I'm very worried about your recent change of heart, and your very quick vote on Yosarian, when more suitable alternatives abound.

I'll have to remember to check if you've expressed suspicion on Yosarian before.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Natirasha »

BSG replaces crywolf20084 effective immediately.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:48 am

Post by BSG »

Here. And I've seen someone I like already. Penguin Power :D!
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Vino »

Vino wrote:Serengeti, I am also getting the sense that you are being evasive, and it has nothing to do with how much you post, it has to do with the content of your posts. Proof is that I requested you engage me on a few simple questions a short time ago, and you completely ignored me. If you are town you ignored me because you think I am scummy and not worth talking to, but this frame of thinking is wrong, because it's more important to engage people's ideas, even if you do it on your own terms, than it is to ignore them and goodness knows you
just may
Look, I might have missed something. I read that post and it's just yet another argument about mason voting each other, which I have explained ad nauseum. Repeat your questions in point form please, I have to go drive my son to his grandma's and I don't have time to read your long post to find the questions that are worth answering.
I resent having to repeat myself because you are too busy/lazy to read, and the issue covered in those questions has already been moved past, so I will not present the questions in a more concise format. The point is that you should acknowledge and respond to other people's inquiries whether or not you think that person is scum.

Also: How many penguins do we need? Shit.
Show

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Natirasha »

Activity Check tomorrow...

Vote Count 1.9 wrote:Numberfourteen(0):
Penguins of the Serengeti(2): Empking's Alt, StrangerCougi
Lowell(0):
Vino(1): Litral
Head_Honcho(0):
Empking's Alt(1): Penguins of the Serengeti
Knights of Cydonia(4): numberfourteen, roflcopter, Knight of Cydonia, Yosarian2
orangepenguin(0):
Yosarian2(2): Head_Honcho, GnKoich
roflcopter(0):
MafiaSSK(0):
BSG(0):
StrangerCoug(1): MafiaSSK
Litral(0):
alvinz95(0):
GnKoichi(0):
To Lynch: 9
Deadline: February 18
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

GnKoichi wrote:
unvote

PoS, you finally brought some real analysis to the table. I hate that it took this huge wagon for you to start acting a little more pro-town, but you've managed to string together good reasons for most of your actions in a short period of time. I still don't understand why you didn't just do this when I asked half a game ago, but whatever. The biggest problem I had with you were your baseless accusations. Now that those are gone, I'm going to cast my net wider.

vote: Yosarian

In Post #630, you ignore that I already clarified that point.
Clarified what point? What are you talking about? You keep talking in such vauge terms. Clarified the point of "what post you're talking about"? Well, yeah, I eventually figured it out, as you can see in post 631, but nonetheless when you refuse to even specificy what you're talking about it makes your posts a lot hard to read. And that's a really bizzare reason to vote someone; you're voting me because I asked you to clarify what you were talking about?

You used a fragment of my quote in order to apply it to a different situation. If you would have used the whole quote, it would have been clear to everyone that the context didn't match your question.
Again, there were 3 different "questions" I asked you about in that post, so I'm not even sure which one you are talking about. Nonetheless, if you already gave an answer to a question I asked, it would obviously be more pro-town for you to just SAY that, rather then say "I'm not going to respond to Yosarian".

Here, I'll quote the whole, scummy post:
GnKoichi wrote: Honestly, KoC has little reason to defend himself. This game has rewarded players like rofl and PoS, so he might as well play as poorly as they have. Frankly, I'm getting a little fed up myself, though I'm going to keep pushing what I feel is the pro-town action. My vote stays on PoS until anyone looks worse, and I urge everyone to carefully reread the game and refocus on a real scum hunt.
There, I've quoted it "in context". Does it look any less scummy now? Not to me, because nothing in there justifies your first sentance, which was you trying to give KoC an excuse to not defend himself against reasonable problems people were having with his play. Nothing in there answers my second concern, which was me asking you if you thought KoC was acting pro-town before he self destructed. And nothing in there answers my third question, which was why you dropped that incredibly dismissive line in there at the end, where you tried to imply that somehow the suspicions on KoC were "not a real scum hunt".

Yes, I quoted your post in parts, becasue that make it easier to read. That does NOT justify you refusing to answer my questions. And it SURE as hell dosn't justify you OMGUS voting me.

And also, this post really ,really looks to me like you're trying to make the KoC wagon go away. You drop a quick but vauge "I'm getting a little fed up myself" comment in there, which looks more like distancing then anything else, but the rest of your post seems to be you trying to tell the rest of the town to ignore everything KoC has been doing and just lynch Penguins, without offering any commentary on what you think KoC has been doing. And, when I called you on that, you first just flatly refused to answer my question, and then you actually OMGUS voted me when I didn't drop the subject.

Do you realize just how scummy you look right now, Gn?
In Post #631, you say that I haven't clarified why I felt Rofl & PoS were playing Anti-Town, even though that's pretty much ALL I've talked about ALL GAME!
Explain it again, then. Yes, Rofl and Penguins have been playign very agressivly, and often illogically. Why do you think that is more anti-town then KoC's play, which has done almost nothing, and when he has, his logic has been consistantly worse then Penguins' or rofl's logic?
GnKoichi wrote: Oh, and to answer Yos's question, so he can't say I'm just making excuses to avoid talking about KoC:
Oh? I can't?

When I ask you about KoC, and you respond with this:
GnKoichi wrote:I refuse to respond to anyone who makes a purposefully cut off quote. Right now, that's Yos & PoS.
Then I sure can say you're making an excuse to try to avoid talking about KoC. That, right there, very much looks like you making an excuse to try and avoid ansering my questions about KoC.
GnKoichi wrote:He honestly didn't show up on my radar before he melted down. I'd have to reread, which I plan on doing for other reasons, but he seemed pretty null in my mind before he self voted, and I'm willing to excuse that because of the context it came in
Ok. Well, he hasn't made that many posts this game. It should take you about 5 minutes to go back, read them in isolation, and tell me if you think his posts look pro-town or anti-town this game. Please do so ASAP.
GnKoichi wrote: (we all just saw PoS avoid a lynch by self voting, and he and I were extremely frustrated by this).
Do you really think that's what just happened?

PoS didn't get lynched, despite her self vote, because I think most of the people in this game think she looks pro-town. Her self vote certanly didn't help her, just the opposite, and I dislike you suggesting that self-voting is somehow a good stratagy to avoid getting lynched. And, after you made such a big deal about her self vote, it's incredibly disturbing the way you try to protect KoC from criticism involving his behavior.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:29 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Honestly, Yos, no. I have no desire to do any of that. Call me scummy for it, but considering how so few people in this game have done anything to back up their opinions, I'm tired of being questioned so hard by people.

unvote

I'll admit, this is coming from frustration. This game is just way too much work, mostly because the overly aggressive style from many players has made it really hard for those of us who focus on logic and evidence to keep up. it's way too much work for something that's just supposed to be fun. I'm going to take a back seat for now and when I'm caught up enough to help, I will. Until then, screw it.
---
Numberfourteen
Numberfourteen
Goon
Numberfourteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Numberfourteen »

I swear, every couple days this game is completly different. I am still a big fan of my KoC vote. He says very little all game, then starts posting alot right before the lynch. He fell for the PotS trap and fell hard. Then has a complete meltdown, and starts reciting poetry? That doesn't even include the self vote. Which I don't understand at all since he is no where near lynching? It seemed like a complete parody of PotS, but it is still there which seems strange to me.

On other notes, PotS is actually sounding very town these last couple pages. He seems to be doing some real scum hunting, with real facts and everything! He definantly not off my list yet, but he has definantly dropped a couple notches.

There are definantly a couple lurkers still in the game, and as always I would like to hear more from them. There are probably 4 or 5 of you. Also I am going to go back and reread some of Koichi's posts, because something recently seems a little fishy to me.
Show
Overall 1 - 2
Town 0 - 2
Scum 1 - 0

Currently in 2 Games
Dead in 0 Games
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:43 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

StrangerCoug wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Vino wrote:
Unvote

By applying a double standard, you are giving the impression that you are pushing for the lynch of a player, while protecting the other. This suggests that KoC, if scum, might be your buddy.
I can't vote two people, Penguins of the Serengeti. My only option is to go after the one I'm more sure of.
StrangerCoug wrote:
This is not a reasonable request. It is not something that I can prove. Only your deaths, and the revelation of your alignments, can prove or disprove my SUSPICION.
I said scummy, not scum. Now comply. Use other games if you have to (just make sure they're finished).
StrangerCoug wrote:
Same as above. This is only provable by your deaths. I am not being inconsistent. I do try to take a step back, after I'm cooled down by cheesecake, to see other players points of you, and try to give my best possible guess as to their alignments.
A contradiction still exists without you proving that I'm rushing. You call me a very aggressive player and think that scum wouldn't "be so rabid against a townie unless in a rush to go to night", yet you are accusing me of tunnel vision, which I only understand in context of my case against you.
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:ScumCougar, I think you are unreasonable, tunnel-visioning, and completely anti-town. You are not making any effort to read arguments, absord them, and give logical answers. You are simply rejecting everything that does not fit your tunnel-vision notions.
Most of this applies to you too. I can't really accuse you of tunnel visioning if you're biting practically everybody's head off, and you're doing better than you were earlier today in terms of cases, but the rest of this statement is also an accurate description of you as far as I am aware.

Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Vino »

StrangerCoug wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
I said scummy, not scum. Now comply. Use other games if you have to (just make sure they're finished).
This is unreasonable. I don't agree with her case, but obviously it's only an opinion and she can't prove it. The weight put on it by this statement does not equal its importance in the large scheme of things. Your strategy here is to make her look when she can't prove it, which is a pretty scummy strategy. How about you prove the opposite, that not hesitating to vote KoC when he proves scummier is pro-town? Obviously impossible.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”