zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:01 am

Post by zachattack »

Why would we try to kill Nietzche? He's basically a one shot vig for the agnostics who can't be converted. Furthermore if he dies the agnostics lose our win condition, meaning we can't win unless we get recruited. He's the last person we want dead.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:20 am

Post by zachattack »

If Nietzche dies, God achieves his win condition and leaves the game. We can lynch God as long as Nietzche is still alive, but once Nietzche dies the agnostics only hope is conversion.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by zachattack »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Edit3: Game ends when Nietzsche or a cult wins. God just leaves the game.
God leaves the game when he wins. He wins when Nietzche dies. If God is out of the game he can't be lynched. Therefore, if Nietzche dies, the agnostics cannot win, and it's simply between the cults from there.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:56 am

Post by zachattack »

Vote:Jebus

Bloodmoneys reasoning for voting Zakeri was that he didn't like how Zakeri was openly fishing for a Nietzche slip. I don't see how Zakeri was doing this, he was asking why Jebus would do that. And Jebus confirmed that he was looking for a Nietzche slip when he said :
I thought that the "I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill" line meant that he had a one-shot kill to not be so fast to use. I didn't see it right away, but I can see how it could be easily taken as "If I were Nietzche..."
Agnostics do not want to out Nietzche. Therefore I don't think Jebus is agnostic.
I'm also suspicious of maskman for stating that he doesn't feel right playing as an agnostic, which suggests that he is not an agnostic.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by zachattack »

Oh, and if I didn't make it clear before, my vote on Zakeri was mostly OMGUS.
I hate when players describe their votes as OMGUS. Besides, you made posts in between Zakeri voting for you and you voting for him. Why did you wait until a bandwagon had started to form on him to make a so called OMGUS vote?
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by zachattack »

Being agnostic is boring. Jahudo makes a good point.
Vote:Zakeri
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 am

Post by zachattack »

I've read up. My post contained just as much value as yours did Bloodmoney. I didn't need to write a 200 page dissertation to state I agreed with Jahudo's reasoning.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 am

Post by zachattack »

Take away swearing and getting angry at me and others, and the content of our two posts is identical.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:51 am

Post by zachattack »

People seem to be trying to take heat off Zakeri. Namely zwet and maskman. Therefore there is a decent chance he is god, it's more likely to be him then anyone else at this point. Therefore I agree with Jahudo, and didn't feel the need to post anymore.

To elaborate more so blood doesn't call me a fucking retard: Zwet I doubt is the Islam cult leader, but has likely been recruited. I've been suspicious of maskman since he said we shouldn't play as agnostics and assume we will be recruited at some point, made me think right away he's not agnostic. Therefore it's very likely they are attempting to protect God.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by zachattack »

populartajo wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Thank you pop! Care to explain to the world why I'm an obvious agnostic?
Only a retarded cult leader or a retarded God can dare the whole town to lynch him in D1 (policy reasons, antitown behaviour, etc). Or a genious and I dont think you are that good. (Are you an alt of someone?) I buy that making fun of things can be a lifestyle. And meta reasons.
Why can't he be a recruit? I doubt he's god or a leader as well, but that doesn't make him agnostic.p
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 am

Post by zachattack »

I think zwets a recruit, not a leader. I'm not worrying about him.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by zachattack »

I doubt a leader would put that much attention on himself. But he may have been trying to distract us from something else.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by zachattack »

If god gets bussed everyone who bussed him would lose. It's an enormous gamble for all the cultists to gang up on god, then get the bandwagon to turn somewhere else before he gets lynched, just so that when they are revealed as cult people will say this guy voted for so and so, so and so can't be god. Especially since the cults don't talk to each other. I think the cults would be more focused on their win condition of getting rid of the other cults, and not worrying about the 1 in 20 chance we could hit god. Unless god is one of the people who has several votes on them already.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”