Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Xtoxm wrote:You're really trying to accuse someone with an extra vote of being scum? You think the mod put a scum role into the game that makes the game reach lylo a full day-night cycle earlier, if boosted? Seriously.
Yes. Makes perfect sense, actually. For you to do that you have to a) get boosted and b) get yourself in the final 3 and in the final 5 along with a buddy. Totally balanced. Kinda underpowered for town, actually, double vote doesn't do much to help the town. Certainly not the OMG POWER ROLE you and sthar tried to display this as.

[quote="xtoxm]I've been known to do that. And as town, too.[/quote]

You would. Later you can just claim your PM wasn't clear about your alignment, so it turns out you're town after all.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

icemanE wrote:RR - I don't understand you. You're obvious scum, and yet you press forward the idea that Xtoxm and I are buddies. If I die and flip town, are you suddenly going to consider Xtoxm cleared? How do you conclude that we're buddies? Agreeing that you're scum by no means makes us scumbuddies.
What makes you buddies is, first and foremost, both of you being obvscum. Then there's the brief contrived vote on each other that's soon exchanged for a vote on me and a united front on the other guy being clearly town. Then there's xtoxm trying to buy you another night, preferably even a boost, and if he can get a town power role to counterclaim that'd be icing on the cake.

But no, if you'll somehow flip town I'll still think xtoxm's scum.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Raging Rabbit wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:You're really trying to accuse someone with an extra vote of being scum? You think the mod put a scum role into the game that makes the game reach lylo a full day-night cycle earlier, if boosted? Seriously.
Yes. Makes perfect sense, actually. For you to do that you have to a) get boosted and b) get yourself in the final 3
or
in the final 5 along with a buddy. Totally balanced. Kinda underpowered for town, actually, double vote doesn't do much to help the town. Certainly not the OMG POWER ROLE you and sthar tried to display this as.
xtoxm wrote:I've been known to do that. And as town, too.
You would. Later you can just claim your PM wasn't clear about your alignment, so it turns out you're town after all.
Fixed.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by icemanE »

What makes you buddies is, first and foremost, both of you being obvscum. Then there's the brief contrived vote on each other that's soon exchanged for a vote on me and a united front on the other guy being clearly town. Then there's xtoxm trying to buy you another night, preferably even a boost, and if he can get a town power role to counterclaim that'd be icing on the cake.
Yup, you caught us! That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you play scum! :roll:

I'm not going to get into WIFOM, but no. That's idiocy.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Desperate times call for despertate measures.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Think Ice is still at L-1...
No one hammer please
, and I would like it if someone could unvote while we talk about this. I think this could be the defining point whether town wins or not.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

But no, if you'll somehow flip town I'll still think xtoxm's scum.
Oh look, RR know Ice would flip town.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Answering his question means I know how he'll flip? Right...
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:19 am

Post by vollkan »

Iceman wrote: Forgot I even had it until I was asked to claim.
:S Hmm... Fine, you might possibly forget your role at some point, but it begs belief that, at the end of Day One, a protown player in the position of not knowing their role would somehow not think "Oh, gee, it might be a good idea to make sure I don't have a role". Either you are lying, or you are playing absolutely atrociously.
Eldarad wrote: I kinda could believe that except that you replaced in about a day before Night 1.
And this ^
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Incognito »

Raging Rabbit, you'd really do a better job focusing your energy on someone other than Xtoxm. He's so obvtown it hurts.

Xtoxm-scum in Mini 602

And pick any Xtoxm-town game you want. Here's one where he was just lynched:

Newbie 694

Filter those posts. In his scum game, the guy only had like 20-something game-related posts and spent the majority of his time lurking with minimal to no scum hunting. In his town game, he had 100+ posts and made relevant game-related discussion. In this game he's already approaching the 100 post mark, and he hasn't even BEEN here the whole time.

icemanE, on the other hand, is still scum. I dislike how he couldn't be assed to make any kind of contribution pre-claim and now that he reached L-1 and was forced to claim, he's suddenly come alive acting like we should allow him to remain in the game just because he claimed an investigative role. Seriously, this is one of the laziest fakeclaims I've ever seen. I still really would like an answer to this:
1027, Incognito wrote:I'd like to know why THREE completely separate-minded individuals (fuzzylightning, RandomGem, and now icemanE) have all SUPPOSEDLY had this role and not ONE of them questioned the validity of Electra's early INFORMATION ROLE claim.
icemanE?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 am

Post by icemanE »

I'd like to know why THREE completely separate-minded individuals (fuzzylightning, RandomGem, and now icemanE) have all SUPPOSEDLY had this role and not ONE of them questioned the validity of Electra's early INFORMATION ROLE claim.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Incognito »

You can answer for yourself... Why did you never mention anything about it?
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:43 am

Post by icemanE »

vote: icemanE

This is getting tiresome. I wish the town good luck - I'm not going to blame anyone but myself for my poor performance, but I'm also not going to waste time fighting for a lost cause. Not lynching me today would be a bad thing in the long run.

Peace.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:43 am

Post by icemanE »

ugh.

unvote - vote: icemanE
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Incognito »

P.S. That wasn't a self-hammer. You've just revoted yourself to L-1.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ice what the fuck is wrong with you?? Self sacrifice is not ok as cop
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well Incog, if we lynch Ice as cop, and you die tonight, they'll lynch me, and town will lose. (Probable scenario at this point)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ice, please unvote and get your self replaced, you clearly don't want to be here and have no intention of playing
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 am

Post by icemanE »

unvote

There's not really enough time for a replacement. I have been trying to play for the past couple of days - I really do think I will be a possible game-losing liability in a lylo situation.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you don't get yourself replaced, then please play properly. There's always enough time for replacements, people flake all the time.

I understand you could be a liability, but if you're cop, the scum will need to kill you anyway, and with a dead GF, you will likely become confirmed, and there is almost certainly nothing to make you produce incorrect results, I would imagine. ATLEAST can you try and stay till tomorrow and produce a result.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Plus, you have me on your side, and I have 2 votes, and the scum never kill me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Anyway, someone still needs to counter my logic. With a dead GF, we know there's a cop-style role somewhere. No one challenges Ice for this role. So Ice is the cop, no matter how scummy you think he is. Yes?
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Incognito »

Xtoxm wrote:Anyway, someone still needs to counter my logic. With a dead GF, we know there's a cop-style role somewhere. No one challenges Ice for this role. So Ice is the cop, no matter how scummy you think he is. Yes?
I don't think a GF automatically implies that we have a cop somewhere in the midst. I've seen plenty of games that have had GFs yet no cops. Maybe this game's GF was meant to counteract me in a way with some kind of NK immunity or something of that sort.

icemanE, please write up a list of suspicions. You owe to that game if you're going to stick around.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:30 am

Post by icemanE »

OK, I will have that in a couple hours.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Here is one of Patrick's GF's from another game (PYP3):

You have Godfather abilities. Any cop investigations on you will show up innocent, and you are immune to nightkills. Each night, you may, if you wish, choose to be "immune" to a weak doctor or a hider, meaning that if that roles targets you that night, they will not die. You may be immune to both on the same night if you wish. Finally, any advanced masoniser that attempts to recruit you and fails will not be able to try again.

I will look through his other modded games see if I find any others...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”