Penguins of the Serengeti
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Penguins of the Serengeti »

Koichi, your question gives me a headache, and is otherwise too boring to answer. You're just wasting my time.

But in your post #824, I smell a scum gambit.

I looked and looked at each space, each typo, each character. I see NO difference.
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:19 am

Post by GnKoichi »

PoS, you asked me to explain. You can't ask that and then complain that my explanation is boring. Whether it held your attention or not, it's a legitimate line of accusations. Your response is a cop out. Answer.
---
No matter where you go, there you are.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

Lowell - Do you really think that just because she's leading the charge against people that don't think she's perfect, that makes her town?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Note sig.

Since I can only be on for an hour at a time, I'll most likely reread when I get back.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:28 am

GnKoichi wrote:PoS, you asked me to explain. You can't ask that and then complain that my explanation is boring. Whether it held your attention or not, it's a legitimate line of accusations. Your response is a cop out. Answer.
I understand your explanation. Your question, however, is boring. I sometimes change my mind, and since I post a lot, I am not always 100% consistent. It's not a legitimate line of accusation in my case, unless there was some sinister twist to it, which you don't even suggest yourself.

I noticed that you haven't addressed my suggestion that you are gambitting scum over that PM stuff. Now, that's important.

@ Empking
You think I'm perfect. Therefore, your statement is fatally flawed. Also, for other reasons, already listed by Yos. Sounds like your team is panicking because I've got you all cornered.

Notes:
Empking started off with a vote against Vino.
Two players voted Empking right off the bat: numberfourteen, Litral (this could be bus'ing)
Empking switched to SC (bus'ing?)
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Gn: I suppose, since that question was adressed to me as well as to others, I'll answer it.

As far as I know, there isn't anything different; I think I just hit the quote button on the PM, and then copy and pasted the reply into the thread. Here, I'll do it again.
Natirasha wrote:
Name: Straight G
Flavor: Your a gansterlicious pimp.
Alignment: Town--You win when all non-neutral factions besides the town are dead.
Role: Mason
Passive Abilities
The Shady Lady
: Each night, you may speak to the other people who go to The Shady Lady Gentlemen's Club at this quicktopic(http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/9bnWjUfcej5). The people who attend this fine establishment are orangepenguin, Yosarian2, GnKoichi, Lowell, Penguins of the Sarengeti, Numberfourteen.
Confirm In-thread.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:47 am

Yos - what is your opinion?

Mine is exactly as yours. The spaces, the missing spaces, the errors, there is not a single character out of place.

What is Koichi up to?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:Yos - what is your opinion?

Mine is exactly as yours. The spaces, the missing spaces, the errors, there is not a single character out of place.

What is Koichi up to?
I don't know. I've got a few speculations, but I'll see what he has to say before giving him any outs here.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:03 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:
GnKoichi wrote:PoS, you asked me to explain. You can't ask that and then complain that my explanation is boring. Whether it held your attention or not, it's a legitimate line of accusations. Your response is a cop out. Answer.
I understand your explanation. Your question, however, is boring. I sometimes change my mind, and since I post a lot, I am not always 100% consistent. It's not a legitimate line of accusation in my case, unless there was some sinister twist to it, which you don't even suggest yourself.

I noticed that you haven't addressed my suggestion that you are gambitting scum over that PM stuff. Now, that's important.
It IS a legitimate line of accusations. Inconsistency is scummy, especially when you are untruthful about your reasons, which you were. You said something changed your mind, except the order of events makes that statement a lie. Since then, you've done everything you can to evade having to defend that lie or to give a better reason for your inconsistency. Lies are scummy. Do you disagree? As for the other side of the argument, that you disagreed with me in regards to Lowell, you seemed VERY secure in a town read on Lowell based on a single debatable point. I tried to engage you in this discussion, and you ignored it. Why are you unwilling to defend your opinions?

As for not addressing the gambit accusation, I don't want to comment too much on this until we get more responses. That sounds understandable, doesn't it?
---
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:09 am

GnKoichi wrote:Inconsistency is scummy,
Oh. Is it, really? I mean, only the scum know who is scum and who is town from Day 1. Why would they be more inconsistent than townies? Sounds like an idea pulled out of one's hat.
GnKoichi wrote:...especially when you are untruthful about your reasons, which you were. You said something changed your mind, except the order of events makes that statement a lie.
Yeah, maybe I've posted 10 posts per page, and it's Day 1, and there are a lot of players, and I don't even know what you are referring to as a LIE.
GnKoichi wrote:Since then, you've done everything you can to evade having to defend that lie or to give a better reason for your inconsistency. Lies are scummy. Do you disagree?
When did I stop beating my wife?
GnKoichi wrote:As for the other side of the argument, that you disagreed with me in regards to Lowell, you seemed VERY secure in a town read on Lowell based on a single debatable point.
Yeah. Debatable according to those that debated it. I feel strongly about it, yes.
GnKoichi wrote:Why are you unwilling to defend your opinions?
Sorry for lurking, I'll try to post more, but you know, RL, LA...
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:12 am

Lowell wrote: PoS may be barking up the wrong tree on this one. 598 and 667 are both very townish posts. 807 raises eyebrows, however. He writes "the" scum mason, as if he knows there's only one.
He may only know of one. Noted.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:14 am

GnKoichi wrote:blah blah blah
I decided I would humor you, but give specific quotes. Your list of post numbers is just too annoying. I have to figure out the posts, and I'm not going to start guessing what you're referring to. Note that I never bothered to actually do that tiresome exercise of trying to figure out exactly what you were getting at.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:22 am

Post by GnKoichi »

GnKoichi wrote:Inconsistency is scummy,
Oh. Is it, really? I mean, only the scum know who is scum and who is town from Day 1. Why would they be more inconsistent than townies? Sounds like an idea pulled out of one's hat.
Scum players have to lie, town players do not. When you lie, you run the risk of getting caught, and to avoid that chance, people often give bad reasons for changing their mind. This is kind of inconsistency I see in you.
GnKoichi wrote:...especially when you are untruthful about your reasons, which you were. You said something changed your mind, except the order of events makes that statement a lie.
Yeah, maybe I've posted 10 posts per page, and it's Day 1, and there are a lot of players, and I don't even know what you are referring to as a LIE.
If you don't know this, you haven't been reading my posts at all. I made it insanely clear before you started this dodging game. To clarify AGAIN you said that your mind changed to put me back in your top three because of process of elimination, thanks to the PMs. HOWEVER your opinion of me actually IMPROVED directly after the PMs were revealed, by your own word. After that, NOTHING regarding myself or the PMs occured, and after that you said that I was BACK in your top 3. The PMs could not have been the reason for your change of mind, because of the order in which things occurred. That makes your statement a lie. NOW RESPOND OR BE SCUM!
GnKoichi wrote:Since then, you've done everything you can to evade having to defend that lie or to give a better reason for your inconsistency. Lies are scummy. Do you disagree?
When did I stop beating my wife?
Evasion.
GnKoichi wrote:As for the other side of the argument, that you disagreed with me in regards to Lowell, you seemed VERY secure in a town read on Lowell based on a single debatable point.
Yeah. Debatable according to those that debated it. I feel strongly about it, yes.
You are free to feel strongly about it, but I've provided a counter point. It's your turn to either

a) Provide a better reason than my own counter point.
b) Admit I had a better point and change your mind.
c) Admit that you are making baseless town reads and be SCUM AND LYNCHED.
GnKoichi wrote:Why are you unwilling to defend your opinions?
Sorry for lurking, I'll try to post more, but you know, RL, LA...
This has been clarified by many. You are not lurking. But your reasons are too few and far between for you to be considered pro-town. I have explained this in full, but I'll do it again, and if you plan to ignore me again, than keep in mind that you only prove me right.

If you continue to make baseless accusations of scum and town, you are only sowing chaos. Yes, you may trip up scum by making them feel on guard, but you are also alienate the town who you accuse. I am town, and you've accused me, so no matter how good your scum reads in the future may be, I am less likely to believe you, because I know your attacks against me are BS. Also, your claims of town for little or no reasons are not going to make scum feel on guard. If Lowell is scum, you've made his game easier, not harder. Do you disagree on anything particular in this?
---
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

should we just go ahead and lynch gnkoichi today or what?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:26 am

Post by GnKoichi »

I decided I would humor you, but give specific quotes. Your list of post numbers is just too annoying. I have to figure out the posts, and I'm not going to start guessing what you're referring to. Note that I never bothered to actually do that tiresome exercise of trying to figure out exactly what you were getting at.
What's with the quote? In response to my attacks, you make fun of me?

I'm done. My case against you is complete. You can choose to defend yourself or not, but now it's up to other players believing my case and taking you out.
---
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

GnKoichi, I don't think she is "making fun of you". As I pointed out myself, you often speak in such vauge terms it's very hard or impossible to figure out what you're talking about. If you actually have questions for her, why don't you just ask them with specific quotes like she said?
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:36 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Nevermind, here are the quotes, so you can't say I left anything out.

Keep in mind that the role PMs were posted BEFORE any of these quotes:
SCUM

Litral
Empking's Alt
GnKoichi

LEANING SCUM

orangepenguin
StrangerCoug

GENDER CONFUSED

Numberfourteen

LEANING TOWN

Head_Honcho
tyhess/KoC
MafiaSSK
alvinz95

TOWN

Lowell
Vino
Yosarian2
crywolf20084/BSG
roflcopter
Head_Honcho wrote:I keep trying to catch up on this and it keeps getting a bunch of new pages, I'm working my way through this. Are we in an urgent state in any way currently or do I have time?
Empking and Litral are scum. We're going to have to lynch them sooner or later.
GnKoichi wrote:Interesting. Since my last posts, Rofl has declared me obviously scum (post #740), however I seem to have dropped off of PoS's most wanted list (compare posts #732 and #753). This may be the first time the two of you have openly disagreed. Would either of you care to discuss?
You seem more reasonable than you did earlier on. However, as I eliminate masons that are townier than you from my scum mason list, that means that by default there is a higher likelihood that you may be the scum mason. It's nothing you do. It's by default.
Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:Let's get our act together and lynch one of Litral, Empking's Alt, or GnKoichi.
GnKoichi wrote:Also, since I haven't posted anything since you said I had dropped off your radar a little bit, why am I suddenly back in your top three?
By process of elimination.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
GnKoichi wrote:
GnKoichi wrote:Also, since I haven't posted anything since you said I had dropped off your radar a little bit, why am I suddenly back in your top three?
Care to explain this?
Some masons are now confirmed in my view, after having seen their PMs.
The last post is a lie, because his change of mind clearly happened at a time when the PMs could not have been your reason.
---
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:36 am

Post by GnKoichi »

*your change of mind, not his.
---
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

841 really felt like 'i did what you asked now you can't vote me nah nah nah'
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:13 am

Post by Vino »

GnKoichi wrote:SO! If anyone (#14, Yos, PoS, Lowell, OP) can tell me the difference between the real PM and the PM Yos posted (quoted below for reference) I think we may have something.
Go Go Gambit Activate!

Yos, and PoS claim they have PMs that match #14's exactly. Lowell and OP have given no information about their PMs. I am inclined to think that either the mod made a mistake in GnKoichi's individual PM, or GnKoichi wants another anti-town mason to "confirm" that the other PMS are phony. If anybody confirmed GnKoichi's PM variation right now, barring any unforeseen variations to this scenario we would confirm a scum in my opinion, and I would immediately vote and lynch their ass into eternity.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 am

I should have my head examined.

I looked at Koichi's quote list and it's pretty clear I find him scummy all along. I was all prepped to explain where I changed my mind, but instead, I can't even figure out where I did, or if I did.

I'm going to go and make myself a herring sandwich with krill mayonnaise and ice water.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 am

GnKoichi wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
GnKoichi wrote:
Care to explain this?
The last post is a lie, because his change of mind clearly happened at a time when the PMs could not have been your reason.
Why the hell not? It WAS my reason. It was a totally valid reason. What are you talking about?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:42 am

Vino wrote:Yos, and PoS claim they have PMs that match #14's exactly. Lowell and OP have given no information about their PMs. I am inclined to think that either the mod made a mistake in GnKoichi's individual PM, or GnKoichi wants another anti-town mason to "confirm" that the other PMS are phony. If anybody confirmed GnKoichi's PM variation right now, barring any unforeseen variations to this scenario we would confirm a scum in my opinion, and I would immediately vote and lynch their ass into eternity.
This looks like the perfect plan.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 am

Post by GnKoichi »

GnKoichi wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
GnKoichi wrote:
Care to explain this?
Why the hell not? It WAS my reason. It was a totally valid reason. What are you talking about?
It was an invalid reason because after the role PMs were revealed, your opinion of me actually improved, which can be clearly seen in the quotes I posted. So, it is, at the very least, questionable that you would site the PMs as your reason for then thinking worse about me later. It's just plain scummy that you would avoid answering this question for as long as you have.
---
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:50 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Vino wrote:Yos, and PoS claim they have PMs that match #14's exactly. Lowell and OP have given no information about their PMs. I am inclined to think that either the mod made a mistake in GnKoichi's individual PM, or GnKoichi wants another anti-town mason to "confirm" that the other PMS are phony. If anybody confirmed GnKoichi's PM variation right now, barring any unforeseen variations to this scenario we would confirm a scum in my opinion, and I would immediately vote and lynch their ass into eternity.
This looks like the perfect plan.
Doesn't matter now. If there is a group of people who are ready to lynch the first person who points out a difference, no one will come out and say it. Congratulations Vino for disarming a perfectly legitimate trap.
---

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”