Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by Nightfall »

*Wants to hit Reecer over the head with something* grrr.

Right now I'm thinking Empking or Reecer for day one lynch.
Not wanting to put Reecer one away yet I'm moving my vote to the next best spot.
unvote, vote: Empking

Alcove's actions are striking me as more a noob townie error, while Empking's look
more like an attempt to push an unwarranted lynch.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by RestFermata »

I guess it's usually not a game ender, but I still think that given the possibility (and the lack of information gained from a Reecer lynch at this point) we should discuss things a bit before we let him hang, please. If he's a Jester, he might self-hammer. That's mostly what I mean. The day could end on Page 7 and we'd have gained very little from this day.

I want to make the most of this. I think we should look at people we actually might be able to gauge reactions from. Whether you're town or scum, your natural reaction to Reecer is "WTF?" Even if you're his scumbuddy you wouldn't dare defend him. So we'd be hard pressed to look for connections etc. no matter what he flips. Reecer could be a page 7 dead end and I don't want that.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by RestFermata »

By the way,
Vote: Empking
for seeming to know too much, as I've previously stated.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Juls »

RestFermata....why vote Empking now if you have had these suspicions of him? It seems like you were sitting back waiting for someone else to vote so you don't look like you are leading the charge
-------------------------------------
Juls
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Empking »

RF's actions means that unless the scum suck, they'll win. Fact. So she's gave the scum the win or handed it to them if you will.

RF, starts set up discussions and jester discussions. Bothy horribly, horribly scummy.

Juls: Why aren't you voting obvscum RF?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:44 am

Post by RestFermata »

Juls, that is because I always vote late. I don't know why. Maybe it's a bad habit, but I am always hesitant to vote. Empking's seeming inside knowledge just started to bother me more and more so I thought I should put a vote on.

Empking, that doesn't even make any sense. If I am scum, I should not be able to "hand the game over to the scum" D1. I would have to be a truly amazing player, or the game would have to be broken. If any old scum can just "hand the game over to the scum" D1 then they would always do it. Period. The only way I could hand the game over to the scum would be as town. Seriously, what you are saying is really, really stupid/scummy, I'm not sure which. I'm leaning scummy because I still think you slipped when you implied I was town.

I explained my setup speculation. The first thing I said was just to get discussion going, and I just asked a question and explained why I assumed there were recruiting masons. The second thing I said was kind of a half-joke because I think that it would be a seriously messed-up game if the masonry was really the cult. I also explained my jester speculation. I don't want the day to end with no headway on scumhunting. Do you?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Empking »

Or you took a gambit and it paid off. A scum promoting horrible town play can lay the road for winning if the townies let him.
I don't want the day to end with no headway on scumhunting. Do you?
I don't buy the "I purposely played scummy to promote discussion" argument.
This is going to such lengths to paint me as scummy its unbelievable. I think its obvious that she's purposely "Misinterpreting me."
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:55 am

Post by RestFermata »

I'm not the only one who is "misinterpreting you", so if you want people to know what the hell you're talking about, maybe you should make yourself more clear.

Look, if I am scum, I don't have enough information to "hand the scum the game." And if I'm scum and "admitted I'm not a mason," that's just a lie and doesn't mean anything. Either I handed the scum the game, or I didn't. (I didn't.) If you think I opened the door for
town-aligned
players to hand the scum to the game, that may make sense. But you didn't say that, and it still sounds like a slip to me. And I haven't gone to any "lengths" to paint you as scummy. You have done an awesome job of that yourself.

And no, I didn't purposely play "scummy". I don't think I did anything scummy. Maybe a bit anti-town, yes, in that too much setup speculation could lead to an advantage for scum. But scummy, no. It's a difference of opinion. Don't make it out to be anything else.
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Sebguer »

Empking wrote:RF's actions means that unless the scum suck, they'll win. Fact. So she's gave the scum the win or handed it to them if you will.

RF, starts set up discussions and jester discussions. Bothy horribly, horribly scummy.

Empking, can you stop promoting bullshit, please? Your case is absolutely baseless. And why single out Juls for not voting? You're the only one voting for her, I don't see how she's 'obvscum'.

There's positively no reason how RF could 'hand' the game to the scum, unless it were freakishly broken. She hasn't broken any rules, so that's the only way she could've ' handed over the game'.

If Reecer comes back and makes a claim that isn't countered, my money's on Empking.

FoS: Empking
Reecer6
Reecer6
Goon
Reecer6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Reecer6 »

If you guys STILLL want to vote me, the 7th that wants to, just say that your GOING TO lynch me, as then I'll reveal my role.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:29 am

Post by skitzer »

Unvote

some things:

alcove: I can believe that merely because you are a goon, and I understand newbieness. Everyone else should as well, because we were all ones once too. Still, the questions were kind of major game-breaking like.

reecer6: Your play has me completely off-kilter. I'm going to
FoS: Reecer6
for now while I allow you to regain yourself. (o_O)

Finally

Empking: Here is what you are saying: RestFermata provided information that would be useful to scum, so therefore
RestFermata
is the scum? That is inconclusive.

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Juls »

I am going to have to make a friggin list! Lots of scummy things going on here (I am looking at you alcove, reecer, RF, Empking!)

I have played with Empking before and he has a tendancy to look scummy even when he's not. And based solely on the one game I played with him, he locks on to a player and he won't let go. But he has two contradicting ideas going on about his suspicions of RF. I cannot ignore that.

Unvote.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Reecer - Who do YOU think is acting the most anti-town?
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by rokovoj »

I believe the votes look like this:

Reecer6 (4) - alcove, zwetschenwasser, Sebguer, rokovoj
alcove (1) - Caboose
Empking (5) - Max, Nightfall, RestFermata, skitzer, Juls
RestFermata (1) - Empking

Empking, RF never claimed to purposely play scummy in her defense. Furthermore, how can she possibly hand the game to scum if she's scum herself? Nobody else seems to see what you're talking about, so evidently you know something that most of us don't, and it follows that if what you know combined with what RF said can hand the game to scum, then scum knows it as well.

Reecer, how about actually reading the thread and trying to scum hunt? You can't rely on your role to win the game for you.
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Sebguer »

It seems Reecer's been more or less forgotten. He's refusing to claim unless we have 7 people who say they'll lynch him. Do we? Are we just going to let him sit through the night, and instead go after Emp?

I mean, I've seen them both as scummy since about the same time. In fact, they may even be buddies, since Emp jumped all over RF just as the wagon on Reecer was hitting critical mass.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Juls »

As scummy as reecer is he could just as easily be dumb-town. But I think Empking has been caught in an inconsistent arguement which I find more scummy.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Juls wrote:As scummy as reecer is he could just as easily be dumb-town. But I think Empking has been caught in an inconsistent arguement which I find more scummy.
My train of thought exactly.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Post by Empking »

Sebguer wrote:
Empking wrote:RF's actions means that unless the scum suck, they'll win. Fact. So she's gave the scum the win or handed it to them if you will.

Empking, can you stop promoting bullshit, please? Your case is absolutely baseless. And why single out Juls for not voting? You're the only one voting for her, I don't see how she's 'obvscum'.

There's positively no reason how RF could 'hand' the game to the scum, unless it were freakishly broken. She hasn't broken any rules, so that's the only way she could've ' handed over the game'.

If Reecer comes back and makes a claim that isn't countered, my money's on Empking.

RF did a
gambit
. Do you know what that is?
Its a gambit that worked.

Here's a short little thing.
Is RF trying to make the scum win?

Yes
Who does that?

Scum and Farside

So who else tries to make the scum win?

Also, the case on me is BS
Emp jumped all over RF just as the wagon on Reecer was hitting critical mass.
I've been going after RF before the idea that Reecer was scum entered any town's mind.
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Post by Sebguer »

Empking wrote:
Sebguer wrote:

RF did a
gambit
. Do you know what that is?
Its a gambit that worked.

Here's a short little thing.
Is RF trying to make the scum win?

Yes
Who does that?

Scum and Farside

So who else tries to make the scum win?

Also, the case on me is BS
I've been going after RF before the idea that Reecer was scum entered any town's mind.
You're making less, and less sense with every post. I don't want to put you at L-1 in the middle of the night/morning when I might not catch the rest of the discussion, but you're just rambling at this point.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Post by Empking »

Why? Don't just say "You're ming less, and less sense."

I'm going to take that as you admitting the case on me is BS. (Because you're unable to argue otherwise.)

Seb: Who else tries to make the scum win?
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by Sebguer »

Empking wrote:Why? Don't just say "You're ming less, and less sense."

I'm going to take that as you admitting the case on me is BS. (Because you're unable to argue otherwise.)

Seb: Who else tries to make the scum win?
The case against you is that you're attempting extremely hard to paint RF as scum, by saying she's 'given' scum the game.

I fail to see how she's done so, and I agree with RF's previous assertion that you shouldn't point it out.

Your question is utterly idiotic, and requires an admittance that you're correct in your other claims. Which you aren't. Since not wanting to vote for you in the middle of the night is apparently an assertion of your lack of scumminess...

Unvote.

Vote: EmpKing
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by Empking »

I hope people pay attention to the VERY quick bandwagon.

Reecer, RF and Seb are the scum. Just going to say I think that now.

Seb: Why did you say:
When you're unable to defend it.
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by Sebguer »

Empking wrote:I hope people pay attention to the VERY quick bandwagon.

Reecer, RF and Seb are the scum. Just going to say I think that now.

Seb: Why did you say:
When you're unable to defend it.
Quick bandwagon? I was going to hold off on voting for you until you accused me of having no case. Damned if I do, damned if I don't?

Also, you had accused RF of handing the game to scum previously, however as Reecer was about to be forced to claim you redoubled your efforts to get all attention turned to RF. And succeeded in getting it all placed upon yourself.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”