Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Huntress wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Crazy looked town, and I think you were then scum's mislynch yesterday.
I meant, "Why do you think you have to vote me?"
Self defence.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

And by "self", you mean your buddy Iceman.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by eldarad »

Incog, what is the thought process behind your change of heart on Huntress?

There is so much I don't like about Huntress' play, and her claim, but I can't see how Huntress can be scum with Jahudo at the moment. I think lynching Huntress Today is premature.

Xtoxm, did you just say that you thought Huntress/Crazy was the scum's attempted mislynch on Day 1? How does that fit in with your decision to vote for Huntress?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

It doesn't. I vote Hunt cos Incog asks.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Eld wrote:There is so much I don't like about Huntress' play, and her claim, but I can't see how Huntress can be scum with Jahudo at the moment. I think lynching Huntress Today is premature.
Do you think a scum, if in Huntress' D1 position, would have acted differently?

Xtox: So, is your double vote something you need to activate? Does it last beyond today if you don't use it? Also, do you think your suspicion on RR may just be a defensive knee-jerk reaction?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtox: So, is your double vote something you need to activate? Does it last beyond today if you don't use it? Also, do you think your suspicion on RR may just be a defensive knee-jerk reaction?
Yes - I wouldn't be surprised if he flipped town, but if he is town his tunnel vision si to the extent that he's going to lose town the game, I think...I am not scum, and Ice seems pretty damn town.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Then maybe instead of trying to get someone you think is a bad town player lynched, don't you think you should try to move on to those targets who actually may be scumbags?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by vollkan »

TDC wrote: However, iceman suggested in #916 that I was on the right track, but he also says in #1021 that he had forgot what role he had until he had been asked to claim...
So how could his role be affecting his posting rate prior to that?
In #916, he bolded "something that incentivises them to keep quiet". I don't know what that actually suggests, but obviously it implies very strongly that he had knowledge of his own role at that point in time. Hmm.
Incog wrote: Unvote
Vote: Huntress
I've seen enough of your posts this game to know you are a content-rich sort of guy. As such, I find it kind of baffling to fathom how hypotown Incognito could, simultaneously, be convinced of Hunt's scumminess by something to the point of changing his vote, but also not think it worthwhile to either explain himself or, if time was scarce, to post a "reasons shortly" or something to that effect.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Post by eldarad »

Vollkan wrote:In #916, he bolded "something that incentivises them to keep quiet". I don't know what that actually suggests, but obviously it implies very strongly that he had knowledge of his own role at that point in time. Hmm.
My point exactly.

In other news, last night I googled 'rabbit pancake'
Crazy.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Green Crayons wrote:Then maybe instead of trying to get someone you think is a bad town player lynched, don't you think you should try to move on to those targets who actually may be scumbags?
Well I wouldn't I wouldn't be surprised if he was scum either, but admittedly I am starting to lean more on TDC-Eld.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:17 am

Post by Huntress »

I'm perfectly willing to switch my vote back to Eldarad if he's lynchable today. He's still my first choice.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Mod: What time on the 2nd is deadline?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I can give this a try.

Unvote Vote Eld

Patrick lives in England so deadline will prob be suitable for me to be on.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:05 am

Post by Huntress »

Unvote
Vote: Eldarad

I should be around much of the time on Tuesday if a change is needed.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:12 am

Post by Patrick »

The deadline is on the 3rd. Elmo gave a nice little countdown for the deadline, which can be found here. Look at the bit under "alternative version" for complete clarity.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Huntress »

Huntress wrote:I should be around much of the time on
Tuesday
Monday if a change is needed.
Fixed.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:42 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

eld is a better lynch than Huntress I guess, but c'mon guys. Lets lynch Icescum today, please. His claim doesn't make any sense in at least 3 different ways.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

6 am? What's wrong with you??
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Bunny: Assuming Ice isn't going to be lynch, would you vote Eld? (Ice pretty much isn't being lynched today, so he can atleast produce a result)
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:55 am

Post by TDC »

Xtoxm, earlier on wrote:Eld looks town in general to me. Good boost target. Glancing through isolations I see no reason to chnage these opinions.
What changed?
Xtoxm wrote:Yeh, see sample PM.
How does that answer anything?

--
vollkan wrote:
TDC wrote:However, iceman suggested in #916 that I was on the right track, but he also says in #1021 that he had forgot what role he had until he had been asked to claim...
So how could his role be affecting his posting rate prior to that?
Uh, not my quote.

--

Still not interested in lynching eldarad.
iceman is not a bad lynch, but I don't see why it has to occur today?
Huntress I could live with, but I'd rather lynch Xtoxm.
vote: Xtoxm

Will switch to Huntress or iceman in that order otherwise.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Haha how surprising.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:58 am

Post by eldarad »

Huntress wrote:I'm perfectly willing to switch my vote back to Eldarad if he's lynchable today. He's still my first choice.
We have two fairly major issues going on here that you have so far totally ignored, and I would like your input on.

What is your opinion on the potential contradiction between sthar's claim and Xtoxm's?
What do you think about the Iceman's reason for not using his cop ability? Do you think it is plausible for Iceman to have forgotten his role so soon after replacing in? Do you think Iceman's reason ("I forgot until I was asked to claim") is consistent with his implication earlier that he wasn't posting often because of his role?
Given that you were willing to hammer Iceman earlier why have you changed your mind now that we are so close to deadline?

I can't be bothered to ask you for your case on me again, it's obvious you haven't got one.
~~~
GC wrote:Do you think a scum, if in Huntress' D1 position, would have acted differently?
Surely the first question is whether it is possible for Huntress-scum to have been in that position at all on Day 1, given the number of votes the town controls.
Elmo wrote:
Day 1, Vote Count #21

Day 1, Vote Count #21
Huntress (5) <- sthar8, Electra, eldarad, Green Crayons, Jahudo
Jahudo (5) <- Incognito, iLord, Guardian, TDC, Raging Rabbit
eldarad <- Huntress

Not voting: RandomGem.
You're suggesting that of the 9 votes controlled by townies, 8 or 9 (depending on whether Iceman is town or not) were voting for scum. That's possible, but I doubt we're owning the game as hard as you think.
I acknowledge that Huntress' reluctance to vote for who we now know is the GF doesn't cover her with glory, especially given the non-existent, though single-minded, nature of her case on me in support of her vote. But, as I have said already, I think we will be in a much better position Tomorrow to assess whether Huntress is scum or not.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Huntress »

eldarad wrote:
Huntress wrote:I'm perfectly willing to switch my vote back to Eldarad if he's lynchable today. He's still my first choice.
We have two fairly major issues going on here that you have so far totally ignored, and I would like your input on.

What is your opinion on the potential contradiction between sthar's claim and Xtoxm's?
See posts 914, 950 and 1008. Please explain how you can possibly describe these as having "totally ignored" the issue.
eldarad wrote:What do you think about the Iceman's reason for not using his cop ability? Do you think it is plausible for Iceman to have forgotten his role so soon after replacing in? Do you think Iceman's reason ("I forgot until I was asked to claim") is consistent with his implication earlier that he wasn't posting often because of his role?
1) As he replaced in just before the deadline I can see the point of not using the ability if he really did think it was only one-shot. Better to save it for when he could make an informed decision.
2) Not knowing him, it's impossible to say. There are too many factors that could have affected it.
3) Not really, but I can see a possible way it could be. I suspected at the time he posted 916 that he was just using it as an excuse for not contributing much, which is what prompted my reply in post 917.
eldarad wrote:Given that you were willing to hammer Iceman earlier why have you changed your mind now that we are so close to deadline?
I haven't changed my mind. Why are you implying that I have?
eldarad wrote:I can't be bothered to ask you for your case on me again, it's obvious you haven't got one.
My case on you was made here, and further points were made here, here and here. The only thing I haven't done is to consolidate it into one post, add some more comments, and recap some of iLord's points.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Xtoxm wrote:Bunny: Assuming Ice isn't going to be lynch, would you vote Eld? (Ice pretty much isn't being lynched today, so he can atleast produce a result)
Yes, eld is my third suspect and better than a no lynch.

There's no reason to give Ice more time to fake a result he obviously doesn't have. Like eld said above, either he knew about the role and softclaimed it when it was implied that was the reason he kept quiet (which in itself doesn't make much sense, since the way he choose to softclaim really looked like he was implying a post restriction), or he didn't and therefore didn't submit a choice. He claims to have done
both
, and is therefore clearly lying.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 am

Post by icemanE »

I didn't lie. You are drawing your own conclusions about my motivations which are not correct. I didn't post because I was busy elsewhere, not because of my role. I used that fake softclaim about a post restriction as an excuse for not posting. That doesn't make me scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”