forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

IT seems unfair to end a game you worked hard on, even if it appears at first glance to be unfair. I screwed up and reacted to my emotional response too early.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Vi »

I'm willing to hold out out of sympathy. I've been in a similar situation to Natirasha before; perhaps when the game is over and we have full disclosure things will be more acceptable.

Plus I'm winning for a change
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by veerus »

Wow, thanks fl for fucking up the game. I told myself that I'd never enter a game you're in after that other game where you totally went berserko on everybody (the source of your ridiculous sig) and made the game less fun but you seem to join all the fun games that I want to play in so it is what it is.

This is mind-screw which sometimes implies bastard mod which often implies that some crazy and unfair shit will go down. Live with it or don't sign up for games with a high chance of bastard modding.

I'd like the game to continue as there seem to be a lot of unusual roles - something I've come to expect and love from MS games.

And since FL has admitted to being scum, this is a no-brainer:
vote: forbiddanlight
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
Illumina
Illumina
Goon
Illumina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Post by Illumina »

I'd also like to continue, there are still a lot of unknowns in this game. (I'll vote for fl when we want the day to end.)

Also, this confused me:
Natirasha wrote:That's not even counting the fact you dont have a lynch tomorrow
Does that mean the town doesn't have a lynch today, or that we had two night phases in a row...? Who does the "you" refer to, here?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

This is mind-screw which sometimes implies bastard mod which often implies that some crazy and unfair shit will go down. Live with it or don't sign up for games with a high chance of bastard modding.
Yeah, except there is a difference between bastard moddery and just plain bullshit. I'd like it if you'd read what Tar had to say about it. Now, if the game's set up shows that I was wrong, well, I'll apologize. But until then, I don't regret my actions.

FURTHER, you have been in at least one game I know of with me and didn't complain. Do you just choose to selectively recall games? I don't like it when someone can't realize a game is just a game, and after the game we all kiss and make up. I didn't "ruin" that game any more than I "ruined" this one. Yes, I got a little emotional. It happens to everyone. Live with it.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:19 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Yeah, except there is a difference between bastard moddery and just plain bullshit. I'd like it if you'd read what Tar had to say about it. Now, if the game's set up shows that I was wrong, well, I'll apologize. But until then, I don't regret my actions.

FURTHER, you have been in at least one game I know of with me and didn't complain. Do you just choose to selectively recall games? I don't like it when someone can't realize a game is just a game, and after the game we all kiss and make up. I didn't "ruin" that game any more than I "ruined" this one. Yes, I got a little emotional. It happens to everyone. Live with it.
Vote:FL
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Didn't realize that was a hammer. Oh well.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Good going. Now do it again tomorrow when it'll work.
-StrangerCoug

Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Isacc »

Again with the quick-hammers. Christ. READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. xD
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Vi »

forbiddanlight 420 wrote:
Good going. Now do it again tomorrow when it'll work.
'Claiming Mafia Governor now?~
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Natirasha »

Please send in actions. Also for the sake of giving malthy a chance, I'm prodding him.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

'Claiming Mafia Governor now?~
Nope. Read Kinetic's rolename. And one of Nat's posts for that matter.
-StrangerCoug

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Vi »

I thought Beloved just skipped the next day outright, instead of acting as an auto-governor. But whatever.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by veerus »

forbiddanlight wrote: FURTHER, you have been in at least one game I know of with me and didn't complain. Do you just choose to selectively recall games? I don't like it when someone can't realize a game is just a game, and after the game we all kiss and make up. I didn't "ruin" that game any more than I "ruined" this one. Yes, I got a little emotional. It happens to everyone. Live with it.
That was the first game I played with you where you blew up. I think we've been in either 3 or 4 games together and you have gotten "a little emotional" twice now for a roughly 50% blow up rate while everyone else I've played with more than once has a 0% blow up rate.. makes me wonder how you define "everyone". Regardless, I obviously won't avoid a game because you're in it, but since the first game wasn't an isolated incident, I figured I'd get emotional right back at you. I'm sure you understand.
-Fight Club
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by veerus »

Vi wrote:I thought Beloved just skipped the next day outright, instead of acting as an auto-governor. But whatever.
I was hoping that happened for only mafia.. I guess we have to wait for the vote count to find out if there was a lynch or if we have to start over.
-Fight Club
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

That was the first game I played with you where you blew up. I think we've been in either 3 or 4 games together and you have gotten "a little emotional" twice now for a roughly 50% blow up rate while everyone else I've played with more than once has a 0% blow up rate.. makes me wonder how you define "everyone". Regardless, I obviously won't avoid a game because you're in it, but since the first game wasn't an isolated incident, I figured I'd get emotional right back at you. I'm sure you understand.
Discuss this with me postgame. Sometimes things aren't as they seem.
-StrangerCoug

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:14 am

Post by malthusis »

Responding to prod, will post something later today.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Natirasha »

Those living could not kill the woman who had claimed to be part of the adversary--their god did not allow it. That's not to say that she didn't die-she simply didnot know about the man's gun policy. There's an aesop there don't try to rape men with guns. Meanwhole, across town, a man felt his lover's death and proceeded to commit suicide. Anyways, despite the fact that it's against the usual way of things, their god has returned to this earth, under...strange means. Finally, does the thread seem shorter, doods?

Forbiddanlight, Amante(from Zone of the Enders: Fist of Mars), died in a hail of bullets and rockets day two.
Vi, Richard Nixon(from Real Life), townie wiretapper, commit suicide day two.

Natirasha has returned to life.

It is now day 3, with 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Vi »

Ahahahaha! Aaaaaaahahahahaha!
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 am

Post by malthusis »

I'm just loling right now at the ironic fact that Vi's avatar is Nixon right now. :D
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Isacc »

Alright so we lost another townie, but we did get another scum killed. That leaves 1 left (yay for basic math, lol).
Nat wrote:Finally, does the thread seem shorter, doods?
Yes, yes it does. If I have reviewed correctly, all of Kinetic's posts seem to have disappeared. Yes, Kinetic posts have definitely disappeared. I would say this is most likely a scum power? No telling for sure yet, though.

Alright, I am damn suspicious of MafiaSSK at this point. We had FL at L-2, and MafiaSSK posts:
SSK wrote:I agree with the above and am going to Fos:Forbiddanlight so scum cannot quickhammer.
Seems like he's fully aware of how close we are to lynching FL.

Then, a few posts later, Illumina brings up an interesting point that we don't have a lynch D2, from a quote by Nat that I had missed. What happens two posts later, but SSK hammers without even posting any reason, and covers his ass with an "Oops, I didn't realize that was a hammer. Oh well." Bullshit you didn't know: you had just FoS'd because he was near a lynch.

I see scum bussing. He wanted to hold out longer, and then realized that he could skip to the night phase sooner, so he finished FL off assuming he wouldn't lose a scumbuddy anyways (due to no-lynch).

Vote: MafiaSSK
Show

Check out my machinima:
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Isaac, check the time between the posts. I had forgotten FL was near a lynch because there had been no votecount on that page and FL was acting scummy as fuck so I voted her not knowing it was the hammer.
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Isacc »

The time between posts? It was less than a day. Overnight, you forgot that he was near lynch? Bullshit.

Also, "FL was acting scummy as fuck" ? NO DUH, SHE HAD ALREADY CLAIMED SHE WAS SCUM. Which YOU HAD SEEN ALREADY.

If your only defense is "I forgot," then I am comfortable with your lynch. You are lying through your teeth.
Show

Check out my machinima:
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by veerus »

So wait.. despite FL's admission, is she actually scum? I assume so, but the mod reveal doesn't specify.
-Fight Club
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Isacc »

Page 1 calls her "Mafia temptress."
Show