Empking's Alt(2): Penguins of the Serengeti, OrangePenguin
Knights of Cydonia(0):
orangepenguin(0):
Yosarian2(1): Head_Honcho
roflcopter(0):
MafiaSSK(0):
BSG(0):
StrangerCoug(1): MafiaSSK
Litral(5): roflcopter, Penguins of the Serengeti, Yosarian2, Lowell, Numberfourteen
alvinz95(0): Vino
GnKoichi(0):
To Lynch: 9
Deadline: February 18

I'm going to let Nat make the decisions on rule violation related issue as he still can post in thread and has access. Looking for replacements for Litral and SC. The above VC is probably not updated for replacements and likely wrong anyways, so correct me if necessary.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:44 am

Post by orangepenguin »

PotS is on there twice. I think she is currently voting for Lit, but I am not quite sure.

As for the comments directed towards me yesterday and stuff, I will get to them in a sec.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:13 am

Post by orangepenguin »

BSG wrote: Next up is one of my favorite players due to his username: Orangepenguin

The first thing that I noticed was his second post. After PotS outed the other masons who weren't known yet, each of them reacted fierce. Except OP. But this changes later.
As you might have read, GnK is asking the masons what the difference is between the mason role #14/Yos posted and the one he got. Here's the part I mean:
GnKoichi wrote:SO! If anyone (#14, Yos, PoS, Lowell, OP) can tell me the difference between the real PM and the PM Yos posted (quoted below for reference) I think we may have something.
Yosarian2 wrote:(shrug) I donno about "confirm", but here's the real mason PM.
Natirasha wrote:
Name: Straight G
Flavor: Your a gansterlicious pimp.
Alignment: Town--You win when all non-neutral factions besides the town are dead.
Role: Mason
Passive Abilities
The Shady Lady
: Each night, you may speak to the other people who go to The Shady Lady Gentlemen's Club at this quicktopic(http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/9bnWjUfcej5). The people who attend this fine establishment are orangepenguin, Yosarian2, GnKoichi, Lowell, Penguins of the Sarengeti, Numberfourteen.
Confirm In-thread.
(This is something I want Lowell to answer as well) So could you please give some comments about this OP?

I have already pointed out the vote against PotS of yours. You first FoSed her, and a few posts later voted her. I don't like the reason behind it (being annoyed and pushed by SC of which the first is your reason for FoSing and the second the reason for the vote).

I'm also not happy that OP is following PotS right now with her Empking vote as he hasn't given his thoughts much yet. He has given his thoughts about Vino, but those could change if he took his time. He has given his thoughts about PotS, which are retreated after he found out that she's Strudel. Rofl is Rofl for him. He once mentioned suspicions towards SC. And he thought that KoC had given up, which he now knows isn't true as he was having a PR.
I see no difference between Yos' pm than mine or 14s. The reasoning for my vote on PotS seemed good at the time. In retrospect, I might as well have voted her right away, instead of FOSing her. Right now, my reasoning seems a null tell.

I am not really following PotS, but I do agree with her that Empking is scummy. She is now voting Litral, who I agree is scummy, but he hasn't posted in weeks, and even though a replacement would be hard, given the circumstances, and I rather see a replacement explain some of the actions from Litral, and shed some light on things.

Well, KoC did look like he was giving up, because the KoC I knew wouldn't have resorted to poem and stuff following a self-vote. Now that he has explained his PR, yeah, he wasn't giving up. You're right. But without the knowledge of his PR, none of it really made any sense.

I will admit that I am not as good as expressing my thoughts as you are, BSG, but thanks for the username compliment. I must admit that I personally think PotS is much more creative and better username, but I am partial to any usernames with penguins involved.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:06 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Okay, I can accept at this point that either my PM has a typo in it (the difference was an extra
bold tag
, so it looked like this in the mason section.
I can quote if anyone wants to see it, but its something easily faked, so I doubt it would clear any ire I've drawn from this Gambit), or everyone saw what Vino said about the trap and simply said, "well, I'll pretend there's nothing different so that people don't vote for me".

Either way, what's even going on in the game at this point? Litral hasn't posted anything. Nobody seems to hold any stock in my last argument against PotS. No one else has drawn enough suspicion to be worth pushing. What do people think?
---
No matter where you go, there you are.
Penguins of the Serengeti
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Penguins of the Serengeti »

I don't see enough bus'ing in the Litral wagon.

unvote, vote: Empking
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Vino »

It'd help if Litral was around to defend himself.

My work consumes me. Posting frequency may drop.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:09 am

Vino wrote:It'd help if Litral was around to defend himself.
I'm so disappointed you didn't vote for Empking... :cry:
[size=75][color=Brown][i][url=http://web-o-rama.net]Penguins in the Serengeti and in the Ngorongoro Crater have been studied continuously since the 60's hoping the birds will lead us to their secretive prey, the sand cod.[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Vino »

I'm not going to hop on a bandwagon just because you started it.
Show
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Lowell »

@BSG- repeat your question, I must have missed it.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:31 am

Vino wrote:I'm not going to hop on a bandwagon just because you started it.
I would think that it would be an excellent reason. But then again, I may be biased.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:05 am

Post by armlx »

ThAdmiral replaces Litral. In the interest of fairness, I will tell you all he has yet to receive an official role PM.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:06 am

Post by armlx »

EBWODP: This does not mean he does not know his role, but seeing as PM quoting is allowed I felt that statement was necessary to conserve the integrity of the game.
GnKoichi
GnKoichi
Goon
GnKoichi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:12 am

Post by GnKoichi »

Requesting
Prod: Alvinz & Head Honcho

Seriously, there are plenty more who have contributed very little over the last four or five days. Someone new needs to start pushing something or we're not going to get a lynch in by the deadline.
---
No matter where you go, there you are.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Empking »

Penguins of the Serengeti wrote:I don't see enough bus'ing in the Litral wagon.

Please give reasons with your vote.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:19 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

Empking wrote:

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:34 am

Post by armlx »

Prods have been done.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

litral lynch before deadline plox
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:59 am

Empking's Alt wrote:
Empking wrote:

Like I haven't given reasons before?

How about putting content in YOUR posts, Mr Righteous?

Empking is sooooo scum. Roflcopter, I think Litral is going to have to wait for Father Vig. I'm liking the Empking lynch more and more.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:00 am

What is the deadline anyway?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Each day will last 2*living players+2, apparently, so we have 34 days for D1.
We've used 31, so if I'm right, we have 3 days to lynch.
Rules wrote: Lynching: It takes a 50%+1 majority to lynch. If at deadline, this changes to 50%. If this is not reached at deadline, then it will be a No Lynch.
So have to choose either someone particularly scummy today, or to deal with a lurker, or a no lynch, in the next 3 days.
Mod - could we have a mass prod to alert people to the impending deadline?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Better response later.
Is back.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

...I hate it when people do this. At least put your vote somewhere, give an outline, and then explain it better later.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Vino »

Three days? Holy crap, I thought the deadline was on the 17th.
Natirasha wrote:
blah blah vote count

To Lynch: 9
Deadline: February 18
17th, 18th, watev, apparently the date has been shifting forward one day in the future for a while. Either way, we have 15 days.
Show

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

replacing in.

reading up.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

I'm finally all caught up, I guess the prod helped motivate me. I'm going to start out with an
unvote
as it doesn't seem fair to let that sit on yos while I've been inactive. I'm going to need to read over the last few pages again soon before I'll be able to make a solid case of any sort.

BSG asked me a few questions, so:

(You asked why I was getting a town read from Vino early in the game)

He seemed to be semi clumsily trying to grasp how the mason mechanic could be used logically to town's advantage, people were jumping on him for wording and stuff, which people are always prone to do to Vino. I didn't find what he was doing scummy, so I felt the need to speak up as a bandwagon was gaining momentum on him and I felt that a lot of the attacks were pretty big stretches and his play had been consistent with what I had seen in the past.

Regarding your last post directed at me: I don't know what SSK posts are, so please elaborate? I accused KoC of active lurking because at the time I thought he fit the definition most, and his turnaround from completely noncontributory (guys noncontributive is not a word) posting to a sudden "oh man PotS is definitely scum" as soon as the bandwagon was picking up was very scummy to me. Really though at that point I think KoC was the most prominent active lurker, the rest were mostly either just lurking or just active. I'm not really ready to let him off the hook completely, as like, he emo-voted and started posting in prose, which has been explained by PR. Whether you buy the PR or not though, it doesn't change that when he could have still made an effort to convey meaning in verse, he instead just messed around with it. I'm going to need to read over this stuff again though.

Here's something that piqued my interest though. Vino, PotS, why were you so quick to dismiss koichi's gambit? It looked sound to me, as if we could separate the masons into groups who confirmed this mistake and wouldn't confirm this mistake, then we would definitely have something to go on. I don't understand why you would discourage it from the beginning.
Immoral Acts: 0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”