tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 am

Post by tubby216 »

oh and another thing i am not scum i am a survivor. I am not anti-town, I am pro-me

diddn't i already say that once before? can we move on now?:roll:
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

Survivors should be immediately lynched, as there is no way to confirmbthat they are either self-aligned or harmless. Didn't CK say this already? Can we lynch you now?
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

tubby216 wrote:
Tom Mason wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:Also I'd love to hammer tubby or Tom if I get the chance, especially seeing as I've been denied the opportunity to hammer so far in this game.
I do recall you have very ample opportunity to hammer BM last day phase.
qft
I was not posting at the time I believe. I had time constraints due to drama at the end of the last day. Had I been here, trust me, I would've hammered.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

Beyond just not being pro-town, a survivor hurts the town as long as they are left alive.

There are at least two mafia players left. Four killing roles (two within the mafias presumably). I would not doubt there is a possibly survivor role in the game... But I do doubt that the survivor role was given an actual ability. Survivors typically are no different from Vanilla Townies, only they have no affiliation. So, I see the whole Croatian tarot card claim as a lie. A survivor does not need any abilities, it does not matter to them who gets lynched -- as long as it is not them.

If tubby simply said he was a survivor, I could believe him after considering his play through the game. He took it a step further and tried to cover up for his "knowing" BM was not scum. I have never seen this "gypsy" role and in a normal game, I would really question its inclusion.

I think he spoke out of turn in trying to push BM's innocence and now he is reaching to cover his mistake.
LHIOB: Let's hug it out, bitch.

[u][b]Winner:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9630]New Age Mafia (Mafia 87)[/url]
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by EGL »

@ Tom Mason - What do you think of Caboose?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Tom Mason »

EGL wrote:@ Tom Mason - What do you think of Caboose?
He looks guilty. But apparently, skitzer says he is active again. So as I said before... I wanted to hear something before I went ahead and posted a theory I considered.

I did not think we would have a town poisoner, and I was wrong. So, I have tried to take a moment and reconsider a few possibilities. Hoping he posts in the next few days, or else I will just go ahead and say what I was thinking before he says anything at all. The last thing I want to do is post and then give him an easy out.

[u][b]Winner:[/b][/u] [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9630]New Age Mafia (Mafia 87)[/url]
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by EGL »

Caboose wrote:Ewww...
You guys are actually using NK flavor meta? That's really weak.

BTW, protected myself last night. I was hopping that I drew the arsonist kill, which I seem to have done.
He did post this yesterday.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

@Caboose: Do you have no other input to make?
Game Record (W-L-T)
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

I think one of two things happened with Caboose - he is the arsonist and missed his kill because he was not active, or he is telling the truth. I am more likely to believe the former. I still think tubby is a more pressing lynch, but upon further rumination I think Caboose's lynch would provide us with more information than Tom Mason's.
Games are slowing. No one wants to hammer for fear of a mislynch. MS needs a savior. They look for Rosso to save them, but alas! he is nowhere to be found. So one man will step up and take his mantle. Fear not MS, the hammer cometh!
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:50 am

Post by Tom Mason »

EGL wrote:
Caboose wrote:Ewww...
You guys are actually using NK flavor meta? That's really weak.

BTW, protected myself last night. I was hopping that I drew the arsonist kill, which I seem to have done.
He did post this yesterday.
Er, sorry. Missed it amongst all the new posts the other day. I saw the post right below him -- even quoted it -- but never saw his.
CK wrote:I think one of two things happened with Caboose - he is the arsonist and missed his kill because he was not active, or he is telling the truth. I am more likely to believe the former. I still think tubby is a more pressing lynch, but upon further rumination I think Caboose's lynch would provide us with more information than Tom Mason's.
Well, by that logic unless you are sure he is the arsonist, we would want to lynch tubby because we KNOW he is not town. Ten players remain... How much room do you think we have for mislynching now and killing a townie? Surely the mafia is not going to target tubby now. And I think we have a definite chance tubby is a SK/mafia and not a survivor.

@Caboose:
How do you explain Skruffs "severe poisoning" when it was clear you and BM both targeted him before his death while claiming to be Firefighter?

EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:31 am

Post by EGL »

Citizen Karne wrote:I think one of two things happened with Caboose - he is the arsonist and missed his kill because he was not active, or he is telling the truth. I am more likely to believe the former. I still think tubby is a more pressing lynch, but upon further rumination I think Caboose's lynch would provide us with more information than Tom Mason's.
Skruffs would have been dead sooner if Caboose was arsonist.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Caboose »

Tom Mason wrote:How do you explain Skruffs "severe poisoning" when it was clear you and BM both targeted him before his death while claiming to be Firefighter?
It's just the flavor Skitzer used.
NK flavor meta still sucks.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Caboose »

Also, I'm not ruling out the possibility that SL is still scum and lying about her results. While I believe her watcher claim, her alignment is not clear to me. She could have intentionally left her poisoner scumbuddy out of her results in order to put me in exactly the situation I am in now.
Citizen Karne
Citizen Karne
rossobud
Citizen Karne
rossobud
rossobud

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Citizen Karne »

Caboose wrote:NK flavor meta still sucks.
This is very true.
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by BlakAdder »

But if it is this blatantly obvious that each killing faction has its own kill flavor, it's worth discussing for at least a moment.
Game Record (W-L-T)
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:22 am

Post by tubby216 »

i'm fairly positive that sl is protown.

cause being a watcher doesn't fit with being port scum, and it really doesn't make sense if you look at the ice scum.

so here is the deal caboose, either sl is a town watcher, or sl is completely lying.

I am inclined to believe SL is town
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:37 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Why?
Game Record (W-L-T)
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:58 am

Post by tubby216 »

^ is that directed at me?
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:28 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Yes.
Game Record (W-L-T)
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:37 am

Post by tubby216 »

it just seems that there would be a pro-town watcher,

port already had a watcher and a tracker,, why would the need two? and ice doesn't seem to fit if anything i would be willing to wager that the ice has a scum cop {there is that right? a scum aligned cop type role??}
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:39 am

Post by BlakAdder »

But why is she more likely to be pro-town than lying?
Game Record (W-L-T)
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:54 am

Post by EGL »

Cab and BM were both confirmed to have targeted Skruffs on N3, the night the Portuguese Watcher died. Could the Portuguese Watcher have gotten results back in time to give them to SL before dying?

I'm going to go on and
vote: Tubby
now. I'd still like to see some more about Caboose and SL, though.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Tom Mason
Tom Mason
Goon
Tom Mason
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Tom Mason »

EGL wrote:Cab and BM were both confirmed to have targeted Skruffs on N3, the night the Portuguese Watcher died. Could the Portuguese Watcher have gotten results back in time to give them to SL before dying?

I'm going to go on and
vote: Tubby
now. I'd still like to see some more about Caboose and SL, though.
Do not quote me on this... But would the watcher even get any results if he was night killed? Most games I have ever played anywhere, results came at the end of Night Phase/Start of the Day.

I would still not totally dismiss the possibility SL is lying. It would be a harder thing to prove. But the fact that she survived the last night phase strikes me as strange after her claim. Unless the killing roles made the assumption she would have protection. But I would have expected at least one to make the attempt.

Caboose says he protected himself, so for now the arsonist is ruled out for having attacked SL. So, it leads me to believe no one targeted her.

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:17 am

Post by tubby216 »

well sl said that no one targeted me last, unless i was actually targeted by someone that would be the only to prove sl false.

sl is mostly likely town due to the fact we have had scum power roles of, watcher,tracker, and doc. we only have one town doc, one town cop so i would assume that we have a town tracker and and town watcher as well

but hey its just what i think
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:49 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Fair enough. I still suspect you, though.
Game Record (W-L-T)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”