JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:46 am

Post by JDTAY »

Sorry about being aggressive, but I jsut have no direction for today. I was so sure that HairyMezican was a townie... Oh well.

unvote Thesp
commify
commify
Townie
commify
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:46 am

Post by commify »

Man... I really don't know. I was confused yesterday, although I was leaning towards Maximus because he couldn't back his actions up. MoS edged around a bit, and I'm wary of PeaceBringer after his vote-hopping, but I was pretty confused myself.

What was Genocide Heart's role as an "accomplice", btw? Cop-like? Maybe he was on to something. But no, he voted for Maximus.

Oh well.
Vote early and vote often.
-Al Capone
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:05 pm

Post by Thesp »

Alright, townies, bring it on. 8) My initial thoughts:

I concur that "Accomplice" sounds like masonry. I'm not sure it's a good idea to call them out now to confirm that, though. I'm also in favor of putting pressure on people who have not/will not contribute up to this point. I hope I can alleviate that problem of my predecessor. Here's a brief run-down of everyone. I read through the thread, then went over each person's posts by the filter at the bottom.

Alive:

Thesp (replacing bigbenwd)
Hardly any content whatsoever. Put pressure on him until he starts posting. ;)

bloojay
5 posts, states limited access 'til the 7th. I hope this issue is alleviated at that time. No vibes yet.

commify
Fairly analytical. Short posts, points out little things, clarifies his positions. Feels good mafia-ish.

Coron
Talkative, for sure. Paranoid, too. Can't really get a read on him either way.

DarkLight140
Posts full of content. Has had some keen senses early re: HairyMezican and ZONEACE.

JDTAY
Very short posts. Was
very
anti-Mezican.

joe
Also very anti-Mezican. Voted MoS without reason, very, very contentless posts. Busy is one thing, but for how little it's been...

lazarusmoth
Short poster, but puts at least something substantive in most posts (two single vote posts notwithstanding). Not much analysis in posts, more justification. Seems straightforward to me at the moment.

Mastermind of Sin
Was strongly anti-Locus Cosecant. Changed from early contentless posts to strongly analytical posts as tide turned against him. Was also strongly anti-Maximus. I'm hesitant to go after a claimed mafia doc, but find it highly unusual that the townies didn't kill him last night.

olliep13
Has the feel of a newbie to him. I feel that he's likely mafia. I reserve the right to feel differently later.

King Enigma (replacing Omniplex)
I want to hear more from him, and some content that lays out some suspicions. Don't be afraid to get on some people's bad lists. The faint and wishy-washy are often scum. Right now, I would not mind lynching him.

PeaceBringer
Seems wishy-washy, but seems to put his votes on what he thinks. Highly active as well. I'm less inclined to go after highly active posters.

Scalebane
Fairly contentless, hasn't posted in some time. No real vibe from him.

Uraj45
Highly "no lynch" at beginning of game, which always strikes me as odd. Otherwise, no real vibes from him.

All in all, I'd like to get a preliminary vote on
King Enigma
. Seems to be too kindly to be mafia. :wink: What I mean by that, besides the attempt at humor, is to say he looks like he's trying not to make enemies. Why make enemies face to face when you can stab them in the back/nightkill them, right? My vote is subject to change, but I'm perfectly content with it at the moment.

And re: Mastermind of Sin, I'm not yet comfortable lynching a claimed mafia doc. I can wait on that.
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:16 pm

Post by Scalebane »

To me, I believe that the role of "accomplice" was that he was in one of the night killing groups. My current belief is that he and another probably had some form of nightkill, and if the main killer died, he'd take over that role. That's really what it sounds like, to me.

Anyways, it's good to have some content being posted by you, thesp. It's always nice to replace an inactive player with an active one.

I DO have exams next week. As such, I am still going to post but be warned that I probably won't be posting on anything close to a daily basis. If you guys wanna replace me, that's not really preferrable, but it would be understood.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I'm mulling over MoS. Is he scum who mounted a desperate defence to get free or an innocent who was pressed against the wall and blame another innocent? But why hasn't he been killed then? A mafia tactic against him or because he really is mafia?

In the meantime, I'm fairly comfortable with thesp's analysis and would also like to hear more of KE. So
vote: KE
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:49 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

okay I want to look it over- Especially those dealing with HM.

Fair warning-- modding a major CF it FBG but will check in as able.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:31 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Go over my other games, i'm pretty much always funny(not) and as friendly as can be. This is a flaw of mine, I know, but nothing scummy there.

As far as anything sticking out to me, in these type of games, I'm scared of people who choose to no lynch (even though I have done it in the past, just in case anyone brings that up) it makes me think that they have a night choice and want to enter it so badly it hurts. so.....yeah.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 am

Post by Coron »

You could post a little more than that after being gone for a month and a half or something...
Vote: KE
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:27 am

Post by KingEnigma »

When I've got more to post, i'll gladly share the info I've got. I have no info right now. i'm not going to post nonsense just for the sake of posting.

You guys start bandwagoning me to get me to post, fine, i'll post. But because I'm still clueless as to who is town, i'm not going to waste my time and yours by posting stuff that benefits noone. The second that something catches my attention, or something is contradictiory (sp?) you guys will be the first to hear it. If your hunting for lurkers, congrats you found me, and i'm I've posted. Move on, dont ask me to post more when I have nothing more to post.

I dont have the multiple posting habits that some of you guys have, dont vote me for that.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:16 am

Post by Coron »

I'd rather hear you post some even if you have little to say, you have to have some opinion at this point KE.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:30 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

vote:JDTAY

I don't like the way he's been acting all game...

of his 16 posts, 7 have been just voting and unvoting, only one or two of which actually held any content...only one of his other posts actually come close to contributing to the game in any way, and all he does in that post is agree with a point I made, so he's not really contributing anything there, either...Also, if you look at his voting pattern, other than his first random vote on joe, he's spent the last two days voting only for people that are now confirmed townies...then, when those people were all dead, he switched to a newcomer who hasn't even read the game yet, being somehow convinced he is scum...I also don't buy his unvote post either...
Permanent V/LA.
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:05 pm

Post by JDTAY »

My contributions to the game are subtle, MoS; you're not meant to notice them. I have done my best to create a good environment for the apprehension of townies, and soon you shall see them fall, one by one.
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:38 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Thesp wrote: All in all, I'd like to get a preliminary vote on
King Enigma
The prefered format for a vote is
Vote: King Enigma

Vote Count:

3 King Enigma (Thesp, lazarusmoth, Coron)
1 JDTAY (Mastermind of Sin)

8 to lynch.
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:56 pm

JDTAY wrote:My contributions to the game are subtle, MoS; you're not meant to notice them. I have done my best to create a good environment for the apprehension of townies, and soon you shall see them fall, one by one.
really? then why don't your posts say much more than "lynch HM, he's a townie" ???
Permanent V/LA.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:05 pm

Post by Coron »

OMG WTF
I said this yesterday... no one listens to me....
unvote vote: MoS

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:09 pm

any reasoning?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:10 pm

nvm, i was thinking of a diff game...
Permanent V/LA.
olliep13
olliep13
Townie
olliep13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:10 pm

Post by olliep13 »

I really wanted MoS gone yesterday. I'm pretty sure hes not the doctor.
vote MoS
olliep13
olliep13
Townie
olliep13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:13 pm

Post by olliep13 »

Also:

People who have had final votes on proven innocents twice:
MoS
Jdtay
Coron
Darklight
Lazarus
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:15 pm

Post by Coron »

I feel like he stole my reasoning, when it was convinient.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:17 pm

and I'm pretty sure I am the doc...however, I am surprised that I survived through the night...several possibilties for that, though...

1) I'm scum
2) Scum are trying to frame me
3) I got protection

2 and 3 are the most likely, since 1 isn't true...

Also, I'd like to apologize for not following through with my promise concerning my vote at the end of the last day. Not that it would have made a difference, but I was up late stcuk in a massive DotA game, and my internet shut down before I could unvote. For that I am sorry, because I didn't think he was scum anymore and was only doing it to save myself.
Permanent V/LA.
commify
commify
Townie
commify
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:39 pm

Post by commify »

I'm kind of suspicious of people who voted for Hairy Mezican. He didn't seem like scum to me. More like someone who made a mistake at the beginning, and everyone jumped on it, and he just sort of floundered until finally getting bumped off. I expected him to get lynched rather than night-killed, though.
Vote early and vote often.
-Al Capone
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:49 am

Coron wrote:I feel like he stole my reasoning, when it was convinient.
so why not go after JDTAY? If you follow that reasoning, he should be even more suspicious to you since he has only gone after confirmed innocents all game.
Permanent V/LA.
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:51 am

Post by JDTAY »

Hey man, there are a lot of people who have only gone after innocents all game. What difference does it make that mine are confirmed?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:04 am

because we don't know if the other people they've gone after are innocent. The point is, you haven't contributed much to the game, and everyone you've called scum and tried to get lynched has turned up innocent through lynch or nightkill.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”