Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

This is stupid.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:49 am

Post by TDC »

unvote, vote iceman
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:50 am

Post by TDC »

unvote, vote: iceman
if the colon matters :p
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Patrick »

Day 2, Final Votecount

icemanE (5) <- eldarad, Raging Rabbit, Green Crayons, Incognito, TDC
eldarad (2) <- Xtoxm, Huntress
Raging Rabbit <- IcemanE

Not voting: Vollkan
9 alive, death at 5.
--------------------------

And so it shall be. The two boostings are done as quickly as possible, as the town rushes in eagerness to get to the second bit. IcemanE is to be executed for alledgedly conspiring to kill the town, his tendency to lie being the last straw. An unusual man, he tended to keep himself to himself, and was not a particularly vocal member of the town council, his mind often wandering to his workshop at home, where he liked to put together all kinds of things. Alas, this potentially multi-talented life is brought to an end by the town's rope, in rather painful contrast to yesterday's success.

IcemanE - Jack of all trades - lynched day 2

It is now night 2. You have 72 hours to send me choices.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Patrick »

Midnight in our little village. The moon is high in the sky, the air is cold, and it's unnaturally quiet. Some are not sleeping, vollkan being among their number. Once again he burned the midnight oil, poring over his tomes, trying to find something interesting that might help unravel what's going on here. So engrossed in his work, that he didn't even smell the smoke until it was far too late. Someone had very deliberately started a fire here, knowing exactly what to do so it would spread quickly, cutting off each escape route. Three storeys up, and with fire exits not yet having been invented, vollkan's only choice was between burning or falling to his death.

In a different area of town, Huntress was deep in thought, in her more modestly sized home. A superstitious woman, who believed strongly in the power of prayer, Huntress had spent much of her previous evening channeling her powers towards the late ilord, without much success. Having completed her meditation, she was ready to sleep, though probably not in the way that was soon to happen. As she crossed briefly in front of window on the landing, something flashed on the side of her vision, at the same time as the sound of breaking glass, and Huntress crumpled to the ground, a neat bullet wound in the side of her head.

The following day the six survivors find the two victims, vollkan spread eagled on the ground outside his house, having taken the quicker death, and Huntress on her landing. Vollkan was a known scholar, whilst a brief search of Huntress's house tells you all you needed to know. Downhearted, you all steel yourself for a tough day.

vollkan - Researcher - killed night 2
Huntress - Priest - killed night 2

It's day 3. With 6 players alive, it's 4 votes to lynch/boost.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Nice one fucktards. Go ahead, lynch me, I don't care. I guess I must be scum, because there's no way I could have known they were town otherwise.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Incognito »

So yeah, I killed Huntress last night. I was probably better off listening to my early D2 self that had me convinced she was town rather than my late D2 self that had me convinced she was scum. I need to reconsider my position on a few people in this game.

I'm contemplating whether or not we should mass claim at this point as we're at a near LyLo situation.

For the record, Xtoxm is still town.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Why did you feel the need to ingore me, Incog?
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Incognito »

Xtoxm wrote:Why did you feel the need to ingore me, Incog?
Ignore you where? We cross-posted.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Going ahead with the Ice-Lynch, Hunt-Vig.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Anyway, suspicions of GC reincurred. She supports the giving Ice a night to investigates, but when people start pushing Ice lynch depsite this, she changes.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Incognito »

I really thought icemanE was scum, and I thought Huntress was scum. I didn't think Huntress was scum earlier in the day but when she completely failed to really
push
a case against her top suspect eldarad despite having plenty of time to do so during Day 2 and when she eventually just switched to claiming that she could go for either an Xtoxm lynch or an icemanE lynch, I thought she was just stalling the whole day so she wouldn't have to make her case. It turns out that she really was busy like she claimed to be.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Incog, I think we can confirm me town today. As long as people accept that you can't be scum, you can put someone in range of my hammer.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Incognito »

We need 4 to lynch though, not 3. And just because your double voting ability might actually work doesn't really mean you'll be confirmed town. Double voting could easily be a scum ability. (Please note that I still firmly think you're town, but I'm just letting you know that that's what will be said about your ability.)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Apart from the fact that I fail to see how anyone can call this a scum ability, if I don't hammer a townie in lylo, then i'm not scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

And if people accept that you're town, then you can't be my theoretical scumbuddy.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Incognito »

Hmmm... I didn't think of it like that. That's a good point actually.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Boost Incog
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

A few things.

I'm a male. Stop calling me a female and using female pronouns when referring to me.

boost: incog
. Going through what scenarios there are in my head in terms of potential roles that remain, I think it would be most prudent to have our vig with the ability to kill tonight - even if his track record has been less than favorable.
Xtox wrote:Anyway, suspicions of GC reincurred. She supports the giving Ice a night to investigates, but when people start pushing Ice lynch depsite this, she changes.
Me wrote:While I will hammer if we come down to the deadline simply to produce some sort of result for us to work off of come tomorrow, I would be more open to revisiting the iceman lynch tomorrow when we at least have something from him.
Your recollection of events is wrong. I supported giving Ice a night to investigate while people were pushing for the Ice lynch. My vote change didn't occur until we came down to "lynch someone or no lynch." Your suggestion that I changed my vote to hop on the bandwagon simply because more people were warming up to the idea of an Ice lynch is misrepresenting what happened. I voted Ice because I thought
a
lynch was infinitely better than
no
lynch - and out of the two leading lynch candidates (ice and Eld), I thought iceman was the less believable of the two.
Xtox wrote:And if people accept that you're town, then you can't be my theoretical scumbuddy.
I didn't realize anyone still thought Incog was anything but near-confirmed town. Not sure what point you're trying to make here.
Incog wrote:For the record, Xtoxm is still town.
For the record, I still think sthar's pro-town vibe is still helping make up for bad Xtox play (such as post 1180)... which makes Xtox's play just bad, not really scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Call my play bad if you want, but you're the one who just lynched Ice, throwing away a confirmed town win. Though, spinning the axis, I guess it's good play if you're scum.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Incognito »

Might as well get the other boost-wagon out there too.
Boost: Xtoxm
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I suppost MC today, btw.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Support*
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Xtox wrote:Call my play bad if you want
Xtox wrote:Nice one fucktards. Go ahead, lynch me, I don't care. I guess I must be scum, because there's no way I could have known they were town otherwise.
...Yeah. Insulting the town, then enticing them to lynch you is a picture-perfect example of bad town play. Don't get your panties in a wad just because you responded to the situation poorly.
Xtox wrote:but you're the one who just lynched Ice
Are you suggesting I single-handedly produced the Ice-lynch, or that I was somehow a driving force behind it? Because I find neither conception an accurate description of my behavior in regards to Ice - his poor play (lying the the town, wanting to be lynched, not using his ability) made him a better candidate to lynch than Eld in a situation where it was lynch someone or there be a no lynch.
Xtox wrote:throwing away a confirmed town win
I don't see how Ice was apparently the be-all end-all ace in the hole for the town. It looks like you're over-reacting to his death (no surprise there, however, given your previous overly emotional responses). I think that regardless of who we lynch today, Incog's chance of killing scum (if boosted) is much more comforting than his previous record.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Might as well,
Boost: Eld
, to counter the Xtox boost. I'm thinking scum = RR + TDC (I seem to recall RR having some pretty strong support towards TDC whenever the two acknowledge one another, but I need to go back and reread) but Xtox is still in the running to switch out for one of them (another thing I need to go back and reread).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”