• 1. hohum
    2. ThaCoolness
    3. Sironigous
    4. zwetschenwasser
    5. nicoliosgotpolio
    6. dejkha
    7. UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Important Links:

Last edited by Jahudo on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Jahudo »

The Rules:
(found inside a fortune cookie)

(Etiquette) This is a game so have fun and play to win. Don't let things get personal and try to watch the language.

(Voting) During Day you may vote for the player you want to lynch. Votes should be in the form
Vote: Player
or they may not be counted. It is helpful to
"Unvote;"
when switching your vote to a different player, but this is not required.

(Lynching) Whenever a player has a majority in votes that player will be lynched, his or her role will be revealed, and Night will begin. Once a player has reached a majority, Twilight will begin. No votes or unvotes will be registered, although talking may continue until the thread is locked. You may also decide to
Vote: No Lynch
and a majority of No Lynch votes will end the Day without a death.

(Deadlines) Each Day will begin with a 3-week deadline (21 days). Players can ask for deadline extensions. If no one has reached a majority at the deadline, the decision with the most votes will be lynched. If two decisions have an equal number of votes, the decision that reached its final vote first will be lynched. (decision = player or No Lynch)

(Night) During Night, players with role abilities may send targets for those abilities by PM’ing the Mod. Choices are due by the posted deadline (typically 72 hours), but day may start earlier if the choices are sent in early.

(No post editing) Don't edit/delete posts. You shouldn’t be able to anyway. Use the "Preview" button to look over your post before you submit it.

(No PM quoting) Don't quote any PMs from the Moderator during the game. You will be mod killed if you do.

(Night talk) Mafia are allowed to communicate by PM or QuickTopic during the Night phase only. No one else should be talking about this game outside the thread.

(Bah post) If you are killed, you are allowed 1 unrevealing “bah” post the next day. After that, you may not talk until the game is over.

(Prodding) I will prod inactive players as I see fit. You may request a prod on someone if they do not post in 72 hours. If a prodded player does not open the prod PM within an additional 72 hours he or she may be replaced. Until a replacement is found the player facing replacement can still vote and post. If I have to prod a player 3 times during the game, I may replace them.

(V/LA) Treat this game as a commitment. If you expect to be unable to post in the game for 72+ hours, please send me a PM or state your V/LA in thread.

(Questions) If you have any question, complaint, or comment, post but remember I am only human.
Last edited by Jahudo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Jahudo »

BIRD C9 - ROLE PM’S

2 of you received this PM wrote:You are a Mafia Goon with XXXXXXXX. You may talk with your partner at night. Here is a [QuickTopic] you can use. Each night have one person from the group PM me the name of the player you wish to kill.

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
1 of you received this PM wrote:You are the Cop. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is alive, I will tell you if that player is Mafia or not. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
1 of you received this PM wrote:You are the Doctor. Each night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will be protected from a single kill effect that night. You may not protect yourself or the Cop. You may, however, protect the same person on consecutive nights. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
3 of you received this PM wrote:You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no night action. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
**NOTE**: The Doctor cannot protect the Cop at night. The Doctor cannot self-protect. The Doctor may, however, target the same player on consecutive nights.
Last edited by Jahudo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Jahudo »

I
t was a dark and tender night. The free range chickens of the Jahundo family farm were awake in their coop having an emergency meeting. According to the family dog, a couple of scummy Mafia chickens had come around that morning and were racketeering the farmer. These bad eggs wanted to sell the farmer protection against “accidents” that might befall his chickens each night.

“So,” clucked one chicken, “did the farmer pay these fowl scum?”

Another chicken responded, “No. He doesn’t care if a few of our feathers fly.”

“Then we’ve got to roast the Mafia’s gizzards ourselves,” a third chicken added.

The next morning, a member of their flock lay dead in the cornfield. He was a chicken with his head cut off; a real messy sight. The free rangers agreed that some among them had to be in the Mafia. They decided that someone had to fry today.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to Lynch!

Negotiable Day 1 Deadline:
Friday, February 27th, 2009

All role PM's have been sent. Confirm in thread and you may begin posting. Good luck!!!
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, here's the first vote count!

ThaCoolness (2) – UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, dejkha
zwetschenwasser (1) – hohum
Sironigous (1) - zwetschenwasser
Hohum (1) - Sironigous

Not Voting (2) – nicoliosgotpolio, ThaCoolness

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Jahudo »

The Vote Count Part 2 : Duck, Duck, Goose!

ThaCoolness (2) – dejkha, nicoliosgotpolio
Sironigous (1) - zwetschenwasser
Nicoliosgotpolio (1) – ThaCoolness
dejkha (1) – Sironigous

Not Voting (2) – UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, hohum

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Jahudo »

A little bird told me this next vote count:

dejkha (2) – Sironigous, zwetschenwasser

Not Voting (5) – UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, hohum, nicoliosgotpolio, dejkha, ThaCoolness

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Vote Count 4 has come home to roost:

dejkha (1) – zwetschenwasser

Not Voting (6) – UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, hohum, nicoliosgotpolio, dejkha, ThaCoolness, Sironigous

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Jahudo »

Warming up the rotisserie...

dejkha (3) – zwetschenwasser, nicoliosgotpolio, Sironigous
Sironigous (2) - UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, ThaCoolness

Not Voting (2) – hohum, dejkha

Last edited by Jahudo on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Jahudo »

The early bird gets the worm:

Sironigous (3) – UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, ThaCoolness, hohum
dejkha (1) – zwetschenwasser,

Not Voting (3) – dejkha, Sironigous, nicoliosgotpolio

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Jahudo »

A
ll the chickens gathered around the hen house and flapped their wings of suspicion at each other, but they were no closer to finding the mafia members. Then one piece of poultry decided to analyze the day by going over each event in his head.

An enlightenment had come to Sironigous’ mind while he considered ThaCoolness’s cop claim. Wait, why was everyone looking at me, Sironigous wondered?

As Sironigous paced back and forth, several chickens grabbed him by the beak and thigh and drumstick, and carried him over to the farmer’s oven. As Sironigous kept thinking, he began to dread what would happen next, and that’s when he saw the pie crust…

End of Day 1 Vote Count:

Sironigous (4) – UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, ThaCoolness, hohum, nicoliosgotpolio

dejkha (1) – zwetschenwasser

Not Voting (2) – dejkha, Sironigous

Sironigous has been lynched! He was a
Vanilla Townie
All night actions are due 72 hours from now!
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Jahudo »

L
ate at night while the other chickens slept, the mafia went to work. They descended upon Dejkha’s coop and swooped him into the kitchen. There they de-feathered him, de-beaked him and added a secret blend of herbs and spices.

The next morning, the five remaining chickens could smell a savory meal wafting in the breeze. They followed the scent into the farmer’s kitchen and discovered Dejkha, or as he was now known: the main course.

You check the gravy used to moisten Dejkha and learn he was a Vanilla Townie.

Dejkha -
Vanilla Townie
- Killed Night 1

Day 2 starts now! With 5 alive it’s 3 votes to lynch!

Negotiable Day 2 Deadline: March 3rd
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Jahudo »

U
nofficialRulerOfEveryone, hohum, and zwetschenwasser gathered inside the barn for an emergency meeting.

"This is serious, guys. We need to mass claim," said UROE.

hohum replied, "I'm the Cop and I know that ThaCoolness is scum!"

"Should we wait for ThaCoolness and nicoliosgotpolio?" the others asked.

"Why should we wait for scum?" hohum told them.

"Good point. let's lynch him now!" They all agreed, and together they went outside to fry up the little chicken before he knew what hit him.

Upon searching through ThaCoolness' crispy remains, they found a police officer's badge. He was the Cop.

ThaCoolness -
Cop
- Lynched Day 2

With 2 scum alive against 2 town, the mafia team has achieved their win condition.

Game Over. Scum wins!
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Well, congratulations to the scum team of hohum and nicolio for keeping a good distance from each other and playing off the town's suspicions of Sirongious and ThaCoolness.

This was essentially a smaller, faster version of the newbie games played in "The Road to Rome", except you are given 1 less day and you know for sure you have a cop and a doc. I think this setup can be balanced but the players need to have the mindset that Day 1 here is really Day 2 in a normal game.

The early Cop claim reminded me of one of my first newbie games where a newbie scum fake claimed cop when they got a couple of votes on them. When you know that Day 2 could be LyLo, the whole town should treat the lynch with caution and you shouldn't worry about getting quicklynched. So you don't need to preemptively claim until everyone is yelling at you to claim.

I'm interested to know why ThaCoolness targeted nicolio. When I saw that I thought he actually had a chance to convince some people, but as it turned out hohum made a good gambit by fake claiming and lynching Coolness before he could post with his investigate result.

Night 1 Actions

Hohum (Mafia Goon) kills Dejkha
ThaCoolness (Cop) investigates nicoliosgotpolio (Guilty result)
Zwetschenwasser (Doc) protects hohum

Here's The Mafia's Quicktopic

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”