nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:21 pm

Post by nonny »

I've been posting just I have nothing to really add currently.
*insert bad joke here*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:32 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

nonny wrote:I've been posting just I have nothing to really add currently.
You've been posting? Where?!? :?

Are you going to be more active now that Dreamcatcher is over?
Retired as of October 2014.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:22 am

Post by Maverick »

Talitha, you said there might be some distinction between town and scumm, that is what I was saying. Sry. And why would you make the scum a drummer if you were modding this game? This is guitar mafia.

*Maverick*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:37 am

Post by nonny »

Mr. Flay wrote:
nonny wrote:I've been posting just I have nothing to really add currently.
You've been posting? Where?!? :?

Are you going to be more active now that Dreamcatcher is over?
I havn't been posting as much as the rest of you sure. But dreamcatcher had no effect on that, I will try to post more but i can't always post a lot. But I serisouly have nothing to add right now.
*insert bad joke here*
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:27 pm

Post by Talitha »

Sooo...

Nonny, you have no opinion on Assasin's claim? No-one you find suspicious? Nothing at all?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:29 pm

Post by Talitha »

Mav wrote:And why would you make the scum a drummer if you were modding this game? This is guitar mafia.
I guess I'm just weird like that. Who would you make be the scum in Guitar mafia Maverick?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:15 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Maverick in post 18 wrote:Do you think we should go over possible roles? I mean there arn't to many legendary guitar players. I assume that is what were dealing with, maybe not.
Man, I'm getting
deja vu
all over again... :o

Cubsfan
, can we please get an official vote count? I feel like there are so many lurkers (and yes, I saw that IS' internet is out in the V/LA thread)
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:15 am

Post by nonny »

Assasin wrote:okay, now that i'm about to be lynched ill roleclaim.
I'm Keith Richards, normal Townie. I'm to lazy to go out at night so I have to work my magic during the day.
And thats all the pm said, and thats my defense. Lynching me would be stupid!
okay yeah i didn't see this.

But for some reason it seems a little fishy....but that is just a gut feeling so hmm.

Yeah i can't think of anything else to add.
*insert bad joke here*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:11 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

I really think Assassin is our scum, especially with Nonny's hesitation. Its so clear to see that she knows something, and im speculating that its about Assassin. My vote stays.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:36 pm

Post by nonny »

Internet Stranger wrote:I really think Assassin is our scum, especially with Nonny's hesitation. Its so clear to see that she knows something, and im speculating that its about Assassin. My vote stays.
woah woah woah don't use my uncertianity to get someone lynched. I'm unsure that is it case closed.
*insert bad joke here*
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:13 am

Post by Talitha »

So what are we going to do now? Who's not voting for anyone yet? Get busy!
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:16 am

Post by Talitha »

And IS, if it's
clear
that Nonny knows something. But you're only
speculating
that it's about Assasin, that would make nonny the one you are most sure about, so why wouldn't you vote for her?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:53 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Talitha, can you expand on that a bit more? I thought IS was saying that he's sure of Assasin, who he's already voting for if I remember the last vote count, partially because nonny won't vote for him.

It's making me suspicious too; our scum must be laughing themselves silly in the shadows as we chase our tails (assuming IS hasn't done the IS-thing and spotted two of them right out). I'm more comfortable with Assasin though:
Revote: Assasin
if I haven't before. I'm pretty sure that's two away from lynch (though I still want a vote count).
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:53 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Talitha, can you expand on that a bit more? I thought IS was saying that he's sure of Assasin, who he's already voting for if I remember the last vote count, partially because nonny won't vote for him.

It's making me suspicious too; our scum must be laughing themselves silly in the shadows as we chase our tails (assuming IS hasn't done the IS-thing and spotted two of them right out). I'm more comfortable with Assasin though:
Revote: Assasin
if I haven't before. I'm pretty sure that's two away from lynch (though I still want a vote count).
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:19 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Unofficial Vote Count:

Brought to you by:
Jucy Juice!

Assasin- 3 (Internet Stranger, Mastermind of Sin, Mr. Flay)
Nonny- 1 (Talitha)

Not Voting: everyone else

With 9 Alive it is 5 to lynch.
Permanent V/LA.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:29 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Guys, Ive decided that there is just way too much monkey business going on here. At this point, I'm almost positive everyone has got something to hide, so the fact that IS thinks that Nonny is hiding something doesnt come to a real shocker to me.

As far as the Keith Richards thing, I see no reason as of now to doubt the claim, or think anything other than a good guy. as it goes, until we catch scum or scum just says "I'm scum, and this is who i work with" we have no clue what to expect from the mafia.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:06 am

Post by Maverick »

Ughh.. I have no suspicions at all right now.. I have a gut feeling that Mr. Flay is scum.. but it's strictly gut, so I'm not going to vote for him. There is nothing he's done to make me think he's scum, I just have a wierd feeling. I wish this day would get us somewhere though.. all we have now is Assasin's role claim, which I believe him. If we get a deadline and I have to end up voting, I'd vote for Assasin though. Anyways, I don't have anything to add..

*Maverick*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:52 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I'm really, truly, about fed up with this game. Cubsfan has been absent from the site since the 3rd or 4th, we haven't had an official vote count since the 26th of January, and Day Two started on the ides of January. And NO ONE is POSTING!!

Except for a brief fury of Talitha and I spitting things back and forth at each other, it's pretty much been "well that's my vote and I'm sticking with it", or "I don't have any suspicions. We're on page 13 here, folks...can it really be that hard to figure out who you MIGHT think is suspicious? Nobody talks, nobody votes, nobody gets lynched...and the scum walk away with it all!

We've got nine alive. Assuming no SK/second mafia/cult lurking in the shadows, we've got at least two more days left even if we lynch correctly today. But I shudder to think we'll still be playing this in March or April...

Gods, I sound like IS. Assasin has gone missing *again* now that the heat seems to be off...KingEnigma, why do you think everyone has something to hide? It's mafia, isn't that self-evident? Maverick, what is your gut telling you, so I can at least try to refute it? We saw how well that strategy worked yesterday with Dourgrim...

Please talk? Please? :|
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:01 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

True, but when people start talking about someone hiding something (which is what some of the above really boils down to) I thought I would just reiterate the fact.

I've thought your suspicious from day 1, Mr Flay, but my suspicions have lessened. I've seen Assasin post in other games, but not this one as frequently, which makes me think that

A. Forgot about the game.
B. Purposefully ignoring it, or of course
C.Not

this always sounds bad coming from someone, but with 9 alive and a possibility of 2 mafia left, the numbers are in our favour. I dont see a lot saving Assasin from being lynched, and I would have lynched myself at this point.

unvote, vote: assasin

now, dont you think i'm scummy?
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:05 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

KingEnigma wrote:now, dont you think i'm scummy?
No, because I happen to agree with you. I just looked at Assasin's posting record and he's active in his other games and even signing up for new ones, but completely silent here. Maybe he assumed he got lynched here, but the only reason I see to give up when your lynch is imminent is when you're a dying scum...

Oh, I forgot justinl, are you still out there? IS, are you back from being disconnected?
Assasin
Assasin
Goon
Assasin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:42 pm

Post by Assasin »

I'm here and have been reading everything. With the game at a standstill and everyone being idiots voting for me after I did a true roleclaim, I haven't been able to think of anything to say.

KingEnigma: lurking for a while, comes out attacking me

Nonny: lurking and comes back with nothing to say even with the circumstances

Justinl: hasn't talked, don't know whats up with him

InternetStranger: Cable has been fixed most likely because he posted after everyone said it was broken

Maverick: all he talks about is gut feelings. What's up with that

Mr. Flay: one of the only ones really keeping active

Talitha: one of the only ones keeping active

MastermindOfSin: coming in and out without much of an opinion

Assassin: annoyed that everyone is voting him after a true roleclaim. He also has 4 votes thanks to MOS's unofficial vote count and is one, thats right, 1 away from a lynch

There isn't much more that I can say. :?
I will eventually kill you all.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:43 pm

We do have a lot of lurkers. But I think we got assassin. I really suspect Nonny, she still hasnt voted him after I pointed her out. It cant possibly be this obvious.

Either way, I want to lynch Assassin and possibly Nonny tomorrow. Unless better scum pop up.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:03 pm

Post by nonny »

assassin when you do something like that make it equal judge your self how other may see you that is the best way to defend yourself.

FoS assassin no vote
*insert bad joke here*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:52 am

Same goes to you Nonny =0)
Show

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:19 pm

Post by nonny »

Internet Stranger wrote:We do have a lot of lurkers. But I think we got assassin. I really suspect Nonny, she still hasnt voted him after I pointed her out. It cant possibly be this obvious.

Either way, I want to lynch Assassin and possibly Nonny tomorrow. Unless better scum pop up.
I don't vote unless i'm sure i don't follow bandwagons, and i'm not sure so i'm not voting.

And lynching me tomarrow would be a bad idea but i guess we can discuss that tomarrow.
*insert bad joke here*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”