nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 am

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

My vote was for ThaCoolness, because the moment a (possible) joke was made about being scum, he jumped to it.
I don't like jumping to conclusions.
But for now,
unvote
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:19 am

If no one else claims, there's no reason to lynch Coolness and let scum get an certain extra kill over night. The least we can do is keep Coolness alive with the hope of lynching scum today.
Agreed.

Please, unless you have no other option, don't claim.
Especially on day one.
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:40 am

So you're saying, Coolness, who could've possibly fakeclaimed, shouldn't be called on it if he did? If he fakeclaimed, he's more than likely scum. The only reason someone else would counter claim as cop is if they're were the real one. This is all assuming Coolness isn't a very stupid townie. You're using horrible logic Zwet.
I could see another reason someone would counterclaim though. They may be trying to create a distraction, take blame off Coolness. For example, if someone were to think Coolness really is the cop, they may want to take blame off him and risk themselves. It doesnt nessicarily make the counterclaimer the cop.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:46 am

I didn't say it was a good reason. I'm just putting it out there as a possible reason.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:42 am

Keep the cop hidden and search Coolness if he makes it through the night. My bad.
I like the idea.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Sironigous, sorry if there is anything I missed, but could I have your basis for Dej being scum please? I'm looking for opinions as well.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Voting with almost no reason at all? Seriously? You look for a reason why you should take your vote off him, how about a good reason of why you voted for him?
QFT

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:27 am

It's not lylo tomorrow if we mislynch, right?
Yes, it would most likely be. If we mis-lynch, that makes the pre-NK townie count down to 4. Mafia obviously does not mis-lynch, and that brings townies to 3. A day 2 mis-lynch is a win for the Mafia, assuming they know who the doctor is. Unless we only have the doctor and the cop left. Then its Mafia FTW.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 am

lylo = Lynch or Lose.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:37 pm

In what context did you see someone say FTW?

It usually means "For the Win" but could be something completely different in mafia, not sure.
I meant for the win when I said FTW.
I believed I said something along the lines of "It will be mafia FTW", but that isn't a direct quote. Basically I meant Mafia will win in the situation I explained.

Yes, I am a newbie. I have seen many games played though, not on this site, by my brother, and know some basic strategy.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:43 pm

hohum wrote:EBWOP:
hohum wrote:You make very concise and analytical posts like this:
Sironigous wrote:A mis-lynch will make the majority of Day 2 5, considering that the mafia nightkill a townie (lol why wouldn't they) and the doctor misses his protect.

That means that the remaining 3 townies, still unaware of their counterparts, have to band together for a majority in order to have a chance at winning. :S

mm..
And also make excuses for dropping scum tells:
Sironigous wrote:
Sironigous wrote: Other than that, take that vote as, well, an uninformed, conspicuously placed Day 1 vote, one of those spiffy beginner things.
QFT

I'm sorry, I don't know what you people are looking for.
I'm not buying it. I see you haven't played in very many games here yet but it sounds like you know better, and you're playing the newbie card strategically.

Have we considered his playing on another site possibly?
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Sorry for posting a bunch in a row.

But it bothered me how I worded the last post.

Sir, have you played on another site?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:57 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:Partially.
QFT.

I will believe his newbie-ness, so long as he doesn't keep switching back and forth.
He keeps going back and forth between making comments that make a lot of sense, to ones that make no sense at all and playing the newbie card.
I have yet to decide if he's honest.
FoS: Sir
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 am

I don't believe Dej is scum with Coolness because of his initial "joke" vote on Coolness.
This applies to Dejkha's post above me.
He may have done it to, yes Dejkha I will use your last post against you, avoid suspicion.
Vote: Dejkha.
[b/]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:14 am

oops.
EBWOP :
Vote: Dejkha.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:30 am

I don't believe the analysis was failed.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:36 am

Why do you think I'm more likely to be his scumpartner as opposed to Ruler, Zwet, or... you who also voted for him?
Ruler, I haven't seen many posts from, and I have yet to make my decision.
Zwet, I've seen posts from, but not a lot of content.

Its true, I voted for coolness, on page 2. Here was my reasoning:
My vote was for ThaCoolness, because the moment a (possible) joke was made about being scum, he jumped to it.
I don't like jumping to conclusions.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:47 am

I've been posting plenty, it just means that I'm not posting posts full of content-less shit and fucking around, I don't have 24 hours a day to focus on this game, no, but I do post, and I've been posting plenty enough.
No, please understand that I didn't mean that post offensively. I guess the words I was typing didn't click with those in my head.
What I meant was I haven't seen enough posts that will content me with the possibility of you being Mafia. I wan't trying to say you don't post enough.
I don't have 24 hours either. I have school and competitive gymnastics.
I'll attempt to inform everyone if I will ever be gone more than a day.

However, Zwet I did mean I feel he hasn't been posting enough. He has been posting plenty often, but I don't feel he has enough content or opinion. I believe this may be a Mafia tell, and I'll post the term for it as soon as I remember.

So, Dej, to let you know, I've considered others and now I'm back and forth between you and Zwet.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:53 am

Fluff posting, active lurking.

It's a mafia-tell, and the fact that this game is going almost as fast as an IRC-type game, it is a fairly strong one in my eyes.

Also, why do you not consider Sir as possible scum? (Everyone should be possible scum, but I mean as in one of your suspects...)
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. It just bugs me that I was thinking about the name for it earlier and can't remember now.

Sir is. Everyone is. At this point nothing extra fishy has clicked with me though. I will again, review posts, though.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:55 am

Though I don't like that he has to wait for others to post to make any kind of opinion for himself.
Grow some. If you can't decide for yourself, you shouldn't be deciding.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:55 am

So, why shouldn't I try someone else's?
Because it isn't your's...?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:04 pm

I think Ruler has posted more than me (it's not a big factor, so I won't take the time to check) and why would you not vote for Zwet just because he has more posts with less content? Laying low is more of a scumtell than whatever reason you're voting for me (knowing whatever reason you're voting for me isn't good enough for a lynch).
At the moment I posted the message, I hadn't been thinking about him TRYING to lay low.
But as of my post #203, yes I have been strongly considering this as his mafia tell.
You're right, my reasoning for you isn't good enough for a lynch.
Unvote; FoS: Zwet.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Define BoTD please?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Ah, thanks.

And QFT to entire post 224.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Even then, you have to be 13 to register for this site.
Or know how to lie.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:21 pm

lol. But I doubt someone under 13 would want to play this complicated game online.

Wait, none of this matters.
Point taken.
Thanks for COMPLETELY dodging me.

Perhaps if we ratchet up the pressure a bit you'll be more inclined to try and save yourself.

Vote: Sironigous
Wait a few minutes, maybe he's conjuring an explanation right now.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:25 pm

I'll gladly either unvote or ask someone to hammer based on his response. For now he can stay at L-1

Nobody pushes him off the cliff until we get an answer though, got it?
Agreed.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:53 pm

I'm not seeing any form of defense that hohum asked for.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:55 pm

So, the confused Sironigous still pondered on his mistakes.
'Does that make hohum on the townie side? Well, of course... if he's against the mafia Coolness, then he's for townie. But Coolness still says he's the cop...'
So why did you vote for him...
Assuming hohum is a townie like you said, there would only be one reason why you would vote for him. Sir = Mafia? Thoughts anyone?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:56 pm

I can hammer. Gladly.
Anyone else want me to?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Hm. I see.

Vote (for the lynch): Sir.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Zwet, did you read the QT? I have a very full post of why I thought that.

Why did coolness investigate me?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:08 pm

...Nicolio, no idea... no idea at all... haha...
Sweet. :)
My brother got me into this.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Thank you... Good game. Just don't give so many tells and I would have had no idea about you.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Really, if you go back I had my reason.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Risky move sure, but it ended the game.

I was talking with nicolio on QT about this very thing, and I actually wanted her to come out of the gate swinging instead of me.
I would have, but I was asleep all of D2... Woke up to Coolness dead and a win, haha.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:13 am

Its alright hohum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”