Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by mykonian »

ting =) wrote:
gieff wrote:
ting wrote:That was not what Mykonian said.
Yes, it was. Just in other words., as I said.
mykonian wrote:I find it hard to believe you can't see the weak points in your case, even after they have been pointed out.
He is saying that he thinks I DO see the weak points in my case, yet continue to push it anyway; i.e.
I don't believe the case I am pushing, i.e. he doesn't think I believe the logic I am presenting for my Panzer vote
I took myko's meaning to be - "Me and others have been pointing out to you time and time now the weak points in your case, but you're just ignoring them and pushing on anyway." Not that you don't believe to see your case - but that you're refusing to look at any point that disagrees with it. There's a fairly subtle difference. The last sentence in myko's post which you declined to include in your quote would suggest so.
myko wrote:I find it hard to believe you can't see the weak points in your case, even after they have been pointed out.
You simply refuse to see them.
Myko is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, in which case I've read his post wrong and take all this back.
Ting, you are completely right.

On this moment, I feel BB is mostly a lurker. Not really lynch worthy, maybe just someone to lynch in case of a very short deadline (that we don't have yet, do we?).
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

mykonian wrote:On this moment, I feel BB is mostly a lurker. Not really lynch worthy, maybe just someone to lynch in case of a very short deadline (that we don't have yet, do we?).
What do you think about the reasons everyone else is voting him? Have you even read the case presented against him and his response to that case?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by mykonian »

Goatrevolt wrote:
mykonian wrote:On this moment, I feel BB is mostly a lurker. Not really lynch worthy, maybe just someone to lynch in case of a very short deadline (that we don't have yet, do we?).
What do you think about the reasons everyone else is voting him? Have you even read the case presented against him and his response to that case?
I have, and I can't remember a thing about it. I only expressed what I feel about him. Something for tomorrow to answer this question good.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Goat Revolt, mykonian, Beyond_Birthday, Panzer, subgenius, militant, and myself have all said we don't like you asking for summaries before reading the thread.

Here is your vote history:

Zilla

FoS: Dourgrim
(Posted as dejkha)
Post 46
Vote: Goatrevolt Post 259
unvote: goatrevolt, Vote: Mykonian Post 297
FOS: Goatrevolt Post 421
unvote: Mykonian <BR>Vote: Goatrevolt Post 486

Your only votes have been for the first two players to point this out, when you lashed out at both of them and still haven't let up, especially on Goat, who was the first.

I don't think this is a coincidence, I think you are just stubborn and can't get past your initial frustration and move on to other players.
Zilla wrote:I'm not the one who started this argument over posting summaries. If people had posted summaries to begin with, there would be more game relevant content and not this stupid meta-debate, but instead, people have spent more energy rebuffing my request than it would have taken to fulfill it, and I hate how people don't want to be held accountable!
This is not the right attitude to take when so many people are telling you they disagree. It isn't about being accountable, it's about you being wrong. It's OK to be wrong, but it isn't OK to take your anger at being wrong and stretch it into pages and pages of anti-town quibbling to soothe your bruised ego, which is what your entire case on Goat looks like.

-----------------
Zilla wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote: And BB has a point. She was defending him prior to even knowing what my case on him was about. After he admitted my case was valid, she threw out a "I need to reassess BB because he agreed with Goat's case" post, but has played as though he is town from that point onward.

Links plz?
Here you go:

Here is your post 385, where you say Goat's case on BB is bad, and defend BB's behavior. In it, you even say:
Zilla wrote:Yeah, call it chainsaw if you like, but I'm explaining why I don't buy your case.

And here is your post 387, where you are forced to admit that Goat's case IS valid. I noticed you still assign no suspicion to B_B in this post, though:
Zilla wrote:@ GIEFF: I'm not as suspicious of Panzer as I am of Myk, if I had to put percentages down, Myk's at 50%, Panzer's at 40%, and Goat's at 20%, for likely to be scum.

You had another post attacking BB, but still no vote, still no FOS, and then you went RIGHT BACK TO GOAT, hardly mentioning BB at all until specifically asked to.

Post 429
Post 431
Post 441
Post 443
Post 476
Post 482
Post 486

These posts all attack goat, and you had only brief mentions of B_B, even though you said you think B_B has slipped, and admitted he was scum.

If you think B_B slipped, why has there been the lack of follow-up on your part? If you think B_B slipped, shouldn't you want to ensure that his lynch goes through?
Zilla wrote:Oh, wow....
Beyond_Birthday wrote: Now, as this post should imply:
I am in no way saying nor can I even begin to suggest that Goat's case is invalid. His case is entirely valid and well reasoned (though assuming the wrong things,
he reaches the right conclusions
and at least considers the right reasons.)

Is this an admission?
Zilla wrote: Now, however, BB seems to acknowledge that the case was actually solid, and, most importantly,
reaches the right conclusions.
It was a LONG time ago that you said those things, and I don't like your lack of follow-up. If you really believed this when you said it, you would not have defaulted right back to your Goat-vision quote-war. You defended B_B to a LARGE degree, and even used the words "chainsaw defense," and when B_B admitted that Goat's points were valid, you failed to follow up on B_B, instead choosing to find new reasons to attack Goat.

As Goat himself said:
Goatrevolt wrote:Quote:
You are trying to give post facto reasoning to support your initial frustration-based vote on me.
This is abundantly clear. If you weren't already suspicious of Goat, you would not have continued to pick at every post he makes to try to squeeze out every last drop of scummy you can possibly find. You aren't doing this with other players, just the one you initially voted for calling your summary-idea a bad one.

Things like the below quote are revealing of this mindset you have:
Zilla wrote:If I am to believe your stance is the same as it was in post 240, FOS: Goatrevolt. You're critical of nobody defending panzer, so
you're defending panzer
, all the while trying to admit that he looks scummy.
A LOT of people are not critical of people defending panzer. If this was your true criteria for scumminess, you would not have JUST focused on Goat.

I'm sure there are more examples of you calling Goat scummy for doing something that a lot of people are doing (calling you out for asking for summaries being another one). If you are being genuine in your reasoning for voting Goat, you would apply these reasons to other players as well, instead of focusing so much of your time on effort on one player who is extremely unlikely to be today's lynch.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

I'm trying to establish if there is any pro-town mindset whatsoever for the stance Zilla has taken on BB. She says he's scum, or at 75%, but has ignored him entirely. Instead she has pushed me, who, according to her own logic is less likely to be scum if BB is scum. I want to note this:
Zilla wrote:if I had to put percentages down, Myk's at 50%, Panzer's at 40%, and Goat's at 20%, for likely to be scum.
compared with:
Zilla wrote:First, in strict terms of scumminess, BB is hovering around 75% for me
Compared with her posts that GIEFF point out above, where she ignores BB and focuses entirely on me, or occasionally Mykonian. She has never voted for BB. She is attacking me, who is the biggest proponent of the case on BB, and she has practically ignored him with every post since the one she had to backtrack on.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by GIEFF »

mykonian wrote:
GIEFF, in response to ting wrote:
mykonian wrote: I find it hard to believe you can't see the weak points in your case, even after they have been pointed out.

He is saying that he thinks I DO see the weak points in my case, yet continue to push it anyway; i.e. I don't believe the case I am pushing, i.e. he doesn't think I believe the logic I am presenting for my Panzer vote. Capiche?

almost. I thought you shouldn't believe in it. But now I can see how you could... Maybe the weekend will give me the time to get out of this.

OK. So I was close.

mykonian wrote:
ting wrote:I took myko's meaning to be - "Me and others have been pointing out to you time and time now the weak points in your case, but you're just ignoring them and pushing on anyway." Not that you don't believe to see your case - but that you're refusing to look at any point that disagrees with it. There's a fairly subtle difference. The last sentence in myko's post which you declined to include in your quote would suggest so.
mykonian wrote: I find it hard to believe you can't see the weak points in your case, even after they have been pointed out.
You simply refuse to see them.
Myko is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, in which case I've read his post wrong and take all this back.

Ting, you are completely right.
OK, so I was not close.

mykonian wrote:
Maybe the weekend will give me the time to get out of this.
Or maybe ting=) will? What did you mean by "get out of this?" And why couldn't you tell me what you meant before ting =) told you what you really meant?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by mykonian »

I have lost my stance on you and panzer, ting has actually little to do with it. I want to be able to tell something about that again.

I tried to tell you what I meant: I have tried to point out the weak points in your case, you went on with calling it a lie. That was what I saw as scummy: you pushed your case with an obvious but not well thought over scumtell (lieing), while you didn't want to talk about the holes in your case.

But then you got to the motivation business, and that is something completely different then pushing a case for lieing. I can see how you get there, and you don't need the lieing part that hard anymore. Usefullness of lieing (the hole) is not a part of the case anymore.

I want to take the time before I decide how I should look at your case: the weekend. Ting has not brought in a new thought, he only clarifies my poor english to you, I'm afraid.

Does this post help?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Yes, I can see that it makes sense. I was talking about motivation the entire time, I just think I wasn't communicating that effectively. I was talking about lying about the reasons (read: motivation) for a vote.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

ting =) wrote: @BB's 384.
Ugh. I hate the 'I don't need to bother defending myself' vibe you give off. Or how you blatantly admit to looking scummy, shrug it off, and then give the impression that we should too. It's unhelpful. Also, anti-town. I think I've mentioned this already in my previous post.
I'm glad you see my point, I just took it to an extreme circumstance. As for the quote above, here's a response:

What? You would like me to pull a "You may ignore the mod and show your PM to town" card out of my ass? My play was inexcusable and stupid. It got me in a mess from which I will have a hard time pulling myself from. I am not saying you should (though to bring in wifom, it would be to town's benefit, again, see the "Ignore mod" card above), and as a final note:
anti-town=/=scummy
Goatrevolt wrote: BB: A few times throughout the thread you mentioned that we should be suspicious of players jumping aboard the Panzer wagon with weak reasoning. Were you implying that we aught to be suspicious of you?
Well...I'm not scum so no; however, that is the logical conclusion that anyone who joins a Wagon should be scrutinized. Still, my reasoning was just the blind following of another player. I would think scum to be more careful, but this is admittedly totally wifom.
BTW, *Cuts your wrists* Ignore the meta behind the curtain. <-joke.

Also at Myko: Meh, this game has a lot of quick posts. I am not lurking so much as I don't like posting more than once to thrice a day, prefering the far left of the spectrum of course.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

I'm fairly conflicted right now.

I think BB is scummy for reasons I have elaborated on. I still think there is a good chance he is scum.

However, I also think he makes a valid point against Zilla. I reread all of Dejkha's posts and then the entire thread from Zilla's replacement onward. I kept an objective as an outlook as I could to try to keep my constant frustration with Zilla from clouding my judgment.

On the town side, there are points where Zilla seems genuine in her convictions, and she appears to be scumhunting and I will admit it seems legitimate.

On the scummy side, there are other times where she is obviously lying, or exaggerating points, and she is very dishonest about that. One example is her initial suspicion on me, an example I have used before. She voted me for not providing her with a summary. Nobody bought it. She literally just picked a couple of random reasons out of a hat to add to her suspicion to make it seem more legitimate. Zilla looks at a vote count. Oh, he's the only one voting MacavityLock, toss that in the Goat-is-scummy brew. Oh, he is aggressive in how he defends himself, toss that in the Goat-is-scummy brew. I think this is very scummy. I find trying to stretch a case into more than it actually is to be highly indicative of scum. Townies vote because they think someone is scum. They present the reasons they believe that, and use that to back up their vote. Scum, on the other hand, are worried about not having good enough reasons to vote for someone. They want to make their votes seem good, so they will frequently exaggerate points or bring up extra irrelevant points to make their case seem more than it is.

There are also times where she has contradicted herself or used very inconsistent reasoning. One such is repeatedly arguing that we were dumb for getting caught up in the SK discussion, and then using SK discussion as a point of suspicion on Mykonian.

Another is her statement that I was defending Panzer by nature of not being suspicious of Mykonian, who was defending Panzer. She obviously did not believe this to be true, as she did not follow up on it when I defended against it, has deflected from it whenever I have brought up the idea again, and did not consistently apply this reasoning to anyone else who also fit this description or any other similar circumstance in this game.

Another point is her inconsistency regarding who she believes to be scum, and who she actually is pursuing as scum. Her ranking of % likely to be scum is not at all consistent with who she has pursued as scum in the thread.

Then there is her hypocritical and shady behavior. One huge hypocrisy I have noticed is that she accuses me of being scum because of how I defend against her cases (aggressively, not calmly). Zilla defends herself in exactly this same fashion. Another hypocrisy is generating large amounts of suspicion on me for answering her question in the form of a link instead of direct text. When I questioned her on BB, she first ignored it, then said I could have gleaned that information from reading back, and then answered my question with a link. Really? If she is willing to answer: "What is your stance on BB" with a link, then there is no reason she can be suspicious of me answering: "What is your current stance on Panzer" with a link.

Something I consider shady is her hasty dismissal of the case on BB. Before even knowing what my case was about, she repeatedly asserted that it was weak. How would she know it was weak if she didn't know what it was about? I gave 3 points against BB. She said those 3 points were weak. Note she never asked me to elaborate on those points, she merely said they were weak. That is exactly the reason I gave sparse points in my initial attack on BB. I wanted to see how others reacted. Zilla reacted by dismissing the case without knowing what it was. Originally I passed this off as her saying my case is weak as a consequence of being suspicious of me. Now, I'm not so sure. Even if I'm suspicious of someone, I don't dismiss their case without actually seeing whether or not they have a point.

In terms of shady behavior, there is her pursuit of me as scum, despite me being less likely to be scum if BB is scum, and despite BB being a huge suspect of hers, whom she has ignored. She attempts to argue my "inconsistent" stance regarding Panzer, but in reality I have been entirely consistent. Panzer is not my top suspect, and I have not been treating him as such. BB is, and I have been pushing for his lynch for a while now. Whereas Zilla has been doing all she can to avoid BB, someone she wishes to assert that she is "very suspicious of." In fact, look back at Post 387. This is the post where she realizes her defense of BB does not fit with his own defense. Notice how within the very post she realizes her defense does not line up with BB, she attacks me based on my stance on Panzer. It was an odd attack, considering I had given her that stance fairly recently (and even linked to it in my next post). She then continued to attack me over giving her a link rather than restating my opinion, a clearly minor and irrelevant point of suspicion, which had the added benefit of transitioning from discussion of BB to discussion of me.

Although this is not something I can prove, I'd argue her inability to properly read my posts is scummy. She pulls excerpts out of context and argues against those excerpts, not the actual entirety of my point. That's the definition of a strawman. Example: I'm arguing against lynching for information, and my example scenario is if Panzer is town. That is an example scenario to prove a point. She pulls out my statement that Panzer is town, treats it as though it's my actual belief, and then attacks it. Strawman. Furthermore, why is she even going to great lengths to argue against my idea that lynching for information is worse than lynching for scum, when she herself admits she is not lynching for information.

Two possible hypothesis regarding her interaction with BB: First->She is scum and BB is town. She doesn't want to lynch him because BB coming up town makes her "more likely to be scum" based on the manner in which she defended him. Second->BB is a scumbuddy, and while asserting her suspicion of him, she has avoided him in hopes of generating a different lynch.

I'm having a hard time seeing how she justifies her position from a town standpoint, although I'm very interested in seeing her try.

I think I just convinced myself that Zilla is scum. I'll give her a chance to address my accusations in this post (and a couple of previous posts) first, though, before deciding whether or not I want to vote for her. Keep in mind, I'm not in the mood for BS. If you rip my post to shreds by pulling every sentence away from the paragraph it's in context with, I'll take that as an admission that you don't have a legitimate defense. If you accuse me of misrepresenting something where it is quite obvious I am not misrepresenting, I'll take that as an admission you don't have a legitimate defense.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:35 am

Post by Zilla »

Fucking hell, I am SO TIRED OF BEING MISREPRESENTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD.

I'm not voting BB because he's not my TOP suspect, which is Goat, for reasons I have stated, and will state again, and I've proven, and I would prove again, but people don't like to read my proofs because they are in quote wars, and somehow "pulled out of context" though they always are kept within context, there's nothing that changes meaning when addressed in order. That's a blatant fallacy.

Reasons Goat is top suspect:

His defense is to paraphrase, contort, misconstrue, misrepresent, and otherwise completely ignore my points, something scum have all the motivation and inclination to do.

He (and GIEFF now) are trying to control my vote, something scum do.

He refused accountability, which is the bane of scum's existence.

His mindset while attempting to appear pro-town on the "lynching for information" matches a scum-mindset.

He's been defensive of both panzer and mykonian, on separate occasions, who I also find scummy.

His oversimplification of players serves to distort their image, helpful entirely to scum.

All of his points against me are based on misinformation, a valid scum tactic.

Now, to address Goat's posts without quoting them because apparently that breaks their context, though it seriously doesn't.

On the "vote stretching," you can call me a tunneller all you want, but that's how I roll. Check my meta. I don't drift around once I think I have a lead.

On the SK discussion, you missed this post. It was stupid when I didn't have a handle on the game and the situation, and now it's not so much about what was being said but who said it. I'm suspicious of those people who advocate an SK witch-hunt when we don't know if there is one, and that includes myk and panzer.

Both you and GIEFF have misunderstood my intent on "being suspicious of nobody defending panzer." I mean you are suspicious THAT nobody is defending panzer, but then you fill that role by defending him. I've seen scum do this countless times. "Oh hay guize this wagun luks to EZ, lol! Thay must not B scum :D!" Turns out both the person being pushed and the person who said the wagon looked too easy were scum.

As for inconsistency on who is scum and who I am pursuing, that's not true at all. I am voting for my top suspect now, as I always have been. Perhaps if you take the integral of my suspicion over time, you might say I'm not voting for the person with the most area under their curve, but I've always voted for the top suspect on my list. Mykonian is still my second suspect. Panzer and Birthday are third but in different facets; Panzer is more "group suspicious" and Birthday is more "single suspicious."

On "aggressive defense," you obviously don't know what my argument is, hence your misconstruction. It's the polar opposite between you and BB, and yet those extremes show scum behavior. BB's example, he tries to wholly own his scummy mistakes and therefore somehow nullify them. As if because he's the one pointing out his scummy behavior, hey, it's okay! You are the other kind of scum, that overreact to any suspicion thrown their way. See Charter in my Family Guy meta.

On "linking instead of text," that was for your current opinion on panzer, nothing else. Opinions that are outdated are no good. Arguments that are still valid are perfectly acceptable linking material. Opinions, however, are far quicker to go into expiry than arguments. Furthermore, I answered your BB question and ALSO provided a link. You're also generalizing between the birthday and panzer things, the irony I was going for, without heeding the specifics; namely, the post you linked to was basically you explaining post 240, from ages ago, and your vote had switched since then, so you'd obviously had a difference in opinion. Nothing of note had happened regarding birthday since my linked post, and my vote handn't changed, and the situation at large had remained mostly the same.

On "hasty dismissal," again, your "case" was three one-off lines. I'll admit I'd hardly read anything at that point, but whenever somebody switches their vote from somebody who hadn't defended themselves for somebody else who hadn't posted in a while and their listed reasons are "lack of scumhunting, suspicious disengage from Panzer, and wishy-washy stances," of course I'm going to be critical. That is a weak case, no matter what. There's no way that those reasons are enough to lynch anybody, and there seemed to be no outstanding catalyst for a changed vote other than the MacavityLock wagon was stuck in a rut.

Also, you say you wanted to "test reactions," which is a common scum justification for just about anything they do to try to get a wagon moving, especially if what they did was scummy to begin with. Note; this has been done multiple times in this game, by many people.

"Persuit of me as scum depsite being less likely to be scum if BB is scum." Yes, I'll agree with that, but now you're arguing the opposite of what you argued when it was Panzer and mykonian instead of you and BB. If I had to give it up between you two being scum, I'd pick you right now. This is the same reason I persued mykonian instead of Panzer. Between those two, I found Mykonian more likely to be scum. If mykonian started pushing you, or you started pushing mykonian, that wouldn't affect where I stand on either of you, though it would give more information once either of your alignments are known, making both of you more valuable lynch candidates.

On "inability to read posts," the same could be said of you, except that you're actively contorting mine to fit your wild arguments. You argue that I pull quotes out of context; what would be more clear "in context"? There's nothing missing from them that would be further explained by not addressing the points as they come up. I'm trying to get to the root of the problem because so much of those "out of context" things are because I try to point out exactly where your inaccuracy causes your entire case to fall apart. If you were talking about plants and how they are horrible because they eat kittens, and you make a detailed post about how plants eat kittens and what happens to the kitten populations, I'm going to stop you as soon as you say plants eat kittens. There's nothing about that statement that needs to be "in context" to be fully understood, and it is wrong.

Also, "that's the definition of strawman"? Unlike you, I answer every single part of those posts. I've only cut standalone statements that are not part of any argument. When you engage in your side of a quote war against me, you constantly incorrectly paraphrase me to destroy that actual intent of the argument.

On your example: "lynching for information." You commit that exact fallacy. I debated at length about the logic of lynching for information, and I debated why it is logical if panzer is town. You then CONSTRUCT A STRAWMAN ARGUMENT by ignoring that, and instead attacking from the angle that panzer will be a mislynch while birthday will not. You ask why I'm arguing the validity of lynching for information? Either you or some other player it up as if that was what the people who were advocating panzer's lynch were doing, and I explained how that was an added benefit to the panzer case, that his lynch would provide additional information while birthday's would not, and that was completely independent from reasons to lynch them. Instead, you (yet again) misconstruct that argument as though I am saying lynching for information is better than lynching for scum, or that I had even been addressing that point to begin with.

On Zilla/BB theory, you've basically said "regardless of BB's alignment, I could be scum." Congrats. Regardless of Panzer's alignment, you could be scum for the same reasons.

On "justifying her position from a town standpoint," nice psycological construction, trying to associate suspecting you with scum. I'm voting for my top suspect. I know you've been making the rounds to see who will follow your BB bandwagon, though that only makes me critical of your attempts to protect panzer.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:42 am

Post by Zilla »

Goatrevolt wrote:If you accuse me of misrepresenting something where it is quite obvious I am not misrepresenting, I'll take that as an admission you don't have a legitimate defense.
If you accuse me of misrepresenting your misrepresentations when it's quite obvious you've misrepresented, I'll take that as an admission you don't have a legitimate case. </irony?
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 am

Post by Zilla »

Outstanding arguments Goat has not answered:
Zilla wrote:Another fine example of misrepresentation. Please point to where I agreed that my "entire reason for voting [you] was frustration." I never said it was based on frustration, and I denied it and explained every time that it was from the scummy nature of not wanting to be accountable. Thank you for demonstrating my point though.
Still claims this, still has not proven it.
Zilla wrote:
You're accusing me of misrepresenting you. In fact, I believe I've fairly accurately described you throughout the entirety of the game. When you were voting me earlier for a multitude of reasons, I cut through the bullshit and pinpointed that your entire reason for voting me was frustration, which you agreed with. With your vote on Mykonian, I did the exact same thing. I cut through the horrible reasons you were backing it up with and announced that it was simply because he also disagreed with you.
This is what I call misrepresentation. I listed very concisely why, and you call it "cutting through the horrible reasons." I call it "Spinning it to make me look scummy."
You declined to comment
Oh?
Really?
Did I?
except to attack me for defending Mykonian and somehow try to imply that means I'm also defending Panzer, which is built on a house of atrocious logic.
Nevermind that you have been implicitly defending panzer all day while you say one thing and do another. You've called him scummy but NEVER HAVE YOU VOTED PANZER, especially when the stated reasons you weren't voting panzer to begin with have been removed.

=================
That's deflection. That's dodgy.
And just what accusations have I been deflecting from? You say I've ignored your defense, but what attack of yours have I ignored? What attacks have I "deflected" from? Another misrepresentation, to prove my point again, but I'm guessing that unless I include this intentionally hypocritical phrase,
you're just going to ignore it and deflect again
=================
First off, I'm not satisfied with your continued attempts to avoid being accountable, and that is STILL one of my main reasons for suspecting you, and it is not a weak case.

Second, I am not attacking only for defending yourself but the manner in which you are defending yourself, that is specifically scummy. Your attempt at generalization to reduce my arguement (and again misrepresent my case) should be noted.

=================
If she thinks I'm scummy because of A, and I respond explaining how A doesn't suggest I'm scum, then the natural town response is to either argue my logic regarding A, or admit that I am correct about A. A scummy response is to ignore A, brush it aside, and instead attack me for B, which is defending myself against A. That way, she doesn't have to support her arguments at all, and has a nice and easy "default accusation" to fall back on.
If A is the initial case of you avoiding accountability, I'm still arguing that with you, but you're saying I'm "brushing it aside" simply because you haven't actually answered the initial accusation, which has further been supported by, again, your lack of answer to the point-blank question of what your current view on panzer is. I suppose if you thought you had provided what I'd asked for by linking your older post, I'd be more understanding, but I give you more credit than that, and I would think you know exactly how that benefits you in the realm of being unaccountable. Perhaps I actually was wrong, but that lowers my opinion of your integrity quite a bit.

If B is the reaction to the defense, that is your entire method of scumhunting. You say you catch scum based on their method of attack, and in fact, you accuse me of being scum based on my method of attack. How is that different from me accusing you of being scum based on your method of defense?
=================
I find that just about every "defense" you've offered has been based on a misunderstanding or a misconstruction of events, and so I've had to amend inconsistencies. Instead of answering those inconsistencies, you do exactly as you accused me of and instead move on to another argument.

=================
She's ignoring my responses and my defenses, which is not something people do when trying to determine the alignment of others.
I dare you to find an example where I outright ignore something, rather than show your inconsistent behavior.

=================
She puts me in a lose-lose situation. Either I do not address her suspicion of me, in which case she can say I'm dodging her questions and thus scum. OR, I do address her suspicion of me, in which case she calls me "aggressively defensive" "hypersensitive" or "spouting fire and brimstone" and calls me scummy. I fail to see how that's pro-town whatsoever.
So far, your defenses have matched what scum would do in the same situation. There's town defending themselves, and scum defending themselves. The myraid of misinformation in your posts highly contributes to your defense being scummy. You go so far in defending yourself that you skew facts, again like a guilty politician.

===============

You didn't ever specify how I was "deflecting" or what I was "deflecting" from; I'm on the offensive, where am I going to deflect? Also, yet again, note the use of language; "poor reasoning" without citing any examples. Goat ignores my points where I tell him his defense is inadequate.
===============
She continues to employ that tactic. For example, she says I'm defending Panzer because I'm defending Mykonian who is defending Panzer.
MISCONSTRUCTION. I know you were trying to elicit that response from me in some of your posts, but this is blatantly a lie. You are defending panzer by claiming logic says he's scum but your gut says he's town, and instead pushing against his lynch.
I say that's a ridiculous argument. She calls me scummy for aggressively defending myself against that point, but doesn't actually address my argument again.
Because that argument never existed. [/quote]
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:52 am

Post by Zilla »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Zilla wrote:if I had to put percentages down, Myk's at 50%, Panzer's at 40%, and Goat's at 20%, for likely to be scum.
compared with:
Zilla wrote:First, in strict terms of scumminess, BB is hovering around 75% for me
I shouldn't have to point out to actual town that these two posts are a long ways off from each other, and that this misrepresentation is transparently scummy.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:21 am

Post by Zilla »

Holy crap, now GIEFF's getting in on misrepresenting. Do I really want to go into all this? I mean, christ...

Briefly then.
GIEFF wrote:Goat Revolt, mykonian, Beyond_Birthday, Panzer, subgenius, militant, and myself have all said we don't like you asking for summaries before reading the thread.
Militant doesn't belong on that list, reading his post, and notice the others and how their reaction is far less "No, go read the thread" and more "Here's some places you should read first," and also how Birthday gave his views on people.

I don't think this is a coincidence, I think you are just stubborn and can't get past your initial frustration and move on to other players.
So you're saying you buy Goat's misconstucted version of this where I'm "voting on frustration" instead of where I'm voting him for not wanting to be held accountable.
It isn't about being accountable, it's about you being wrong. It's OK to be wrong, but it isn't OK to take your anger at being wrong and stretch it into pages and pages of anti-town quibbling to soothe your bruised ego, which is what your entire case on Goat looks like.
No. Based on empirical evidence, asking for summaries is not wrong, and I'd never had so much trouble getting them before. From experience, those who are reluctant to give their views on the matter are more likely scum not wanting to lay down associations that would implicate them later.

I wasn't actually frustrated to begin with, I was quite excited that scum would be so brazen.

-----------------
And here is your post 387, where you are forced to admit that Goat's case IS valid. I noticed you still assign no suspicion to B_B in this post, though:
Both of these are incorrect. I still don't admit Goat's case is "strong." BB basically self-implicated with his post, not because Goat's case was valid but because BB said goat "reached the right conclusions." Even if Goat had a faulty case, BB essentially claims that he was right to suspect him. His play afterward is mind-boggling, and I've been over how he's trying to lessen his scumminess by actually being the one to point it out and take ownership of it.

Second, this is right from that post:
Third: This whole post of yours suddenly makes me
far more suspicious of you than previously
, considering I must have read you entirely wrong because your stated reasons in that very post contradict what I thought of you to begin with. Clearly I was wrong in my opinion...
As Goat himself said:
Goatrevolt wrote:Quote:
You are trying to give post facto reasoning to support your initial frustration-based vote on me.
This is abundantly clear. If you weren't already suspicious of Goat, you would not have continued to pick at every post he makes to try to squeeze out every last drop of scummy you can possibly find. You aren't doing this with other players, just the one you initially voted for calling your summary-idea a bad one.
Again, either you're defending him as fellow scum or he's sold you on why I voted for him in the first place.
Things like the below quote are revealing of this mindset you have:
Zilla wrote:If I am to believe your stance is the same as it was in post 240, FOS: Goatrevolt. You're critical of nobody defending panzer, so
you're defending panzer
, all the while trying to admit that he looks scummy.
A LOT of people are not critical of people defending panzer. If this was your true criteria for scumminess, you would not have JUST focused on Goat.
"
I mean he's critical of "the fact that" nobody "is" defending panzer, so he uses that to defend panzer. Further explanation three posts back from this one.
I'm sure there are more examples of you calling Goat scummy for doing something that a lot of people are doing (calling you out for asking for summaries being another one). If you are being genuine in your reasoning for voting Goat, you would apply these reasons to other players as well, instead of focusing so much of your time on effort on one player who is extremely unlikely to be today's lynch.
First off, Goat and Myk's refusal is way more "shut-out, go away" style than any of the others. They don't even want to talk to me.

Second, you can check my meta, but I am almost always one of the first people on anyone's case. You shouldn't keep your vote off someone just because they aren't likely to be lynched. In fact, if anything, it only makes them a better target, since mafia are harder to lynch than town.

I said I'd be brief and I wasn't, so sue me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:11 am

Post by mykonian »

ok:
panzer

He starts aggressively, but made something out of my vote that wasn't there. He was serious about a jokevote, that he knew it was a jokevote. When asked why, his answer boiled down to a gut feeling. That would be the town explanation of it.

GIEFF's last attack doubts Panzers motivation for it: why already a gut feeling about the first post? Was there an other reason for his actions? The fact that he takes some time to find the answer to our question, "why?", until he found an answer that a few of us could believe.

On the other side
GIEFF
: he points out this wrong thing in panzers play. He makes a case where this "Lie" is a part of. Most of his case is shot down, but GIEFF can't let go of the "lie". That should be where we lynch Panzer on. He pushed this too far, I thought, and after I point out what he is doing, he comes with something new.

While he was looking from the outside of panzers actions all the time (there is a contradiction), he goes inside now, and tries to find a town motivation for it, and says he can't see one. Smart move, as scum, because you can't prove this wrong. Doesn't mean that it can't be right.

But what made this change in GIEFF's argument? He says he was doing it all the time, but before that post, his case consisted out of the "lie", and now it is the motivation behind the lie. He pointed out something was wrong, but when I said it wouldn't make sense as scum to do, all he did was say it didn't make sense as town either.

So here we are: GIEFF's case, how hard it is to disprove now, still doesn't explain why Panzer must be town. But on the other hand, Panzers play makes absolutely no sense, and what I think to know about him, that is not normal for him. Would anybody care to look at this and see what the answer at this is? Do we get any information out of this, because I only think I see that they are likely not both scum, but even that could be possible.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:56 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Prodding subgenius
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:41 am

Okay, let's see what we have:

Goatrevolts's super long post: I find the general point agrees with the thoughts I have had on Zilla since she started defending me (or about that time). I find it interesting that he believe that if Zilla is scum that I still could be. Personally, this seems flawed as a thought process, but I'm not really sure. (I know I am not scum, and therefore can conclude Zilla is scum without considering my own alignment as being relevant.) Obviously, if Zill is actually town, this is irrelevant and I could still just as easily be scum (if not more so), but if scum, I think that the suspicion on me should be decreased greatly. (By greatly, I mean even halved, which if Goat's numbers make any sense, is about 10% higher than the rest of town anyway.)

I could be wrong, but I don't think Goat has been misrepresenting Zilla. I would like a few examples to support you theory Zilla, like: here is my post "blahblahblah"
He quoted and took it to say I said, "hlbljhal" which is not true.

mykonian has thrown me off as a lurker and irrelevant, which is more or less fine. However, major conversation for the past few pages has been Zilla/goat, do you have no comment on this mykonian?

I admit I agree with some of his synopsis on the Gieff/Panzer argument, but I can see both as town, or one scum, maybe even both, thought the latter is greatly unlikely.

I might be back today.
Show
6-4-1
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 am

Post by GIEFF »

mykonian wrote:Most of his case is shot down, but GIEFF can't let go of the "lie". That should be where we lynch Panzer on. He pushed this too far, I thought, and after I point out what he is doing, he comes with something new.
I disagree. My case was not "shot down." I asked you to tell me which part you disagreed with, and instead of discussing it, all you said was "well hmm, I guess I can see your point" and left it at that. And now you're right back to my case being shot down.

I myself sort of shot down two of my arguments about meta by spending hours researching Panzer's other games. But my initial reason for suspecting Panzer has not been "shot down." You may disagree, but I am not convinced that your opinion is more valid than my own.

Also, I did not come up with something new. I have been consistent the whole time. What you are calling "motivation" is the same thing I have been calling "reasons." They both describe the thing townies do to decide for whom to vote. My point has not changed, although I have tried changing the way I describe it to make it easier to understand.

I will show you, based on my own quotes.
GIEFF wrote:You said you knew mykonian's post was a joke, yet your subsequent reactions to it prove beyond a doubt that you took it seriously.

FOS Panzerjager
GIEFF wrote:I asked if Panzer's vote was a joke, because if it WAS a joke, it would no longer tell us anything. But Panzer has confirmed he was being serious, and has thus exposed himself in a lie. Because Panzer's vote was serious, he really did think mykonian thought I was scum, which means he didn't think it was a joke.

Only scum need to
lie about their reasoning for voting.
GIEFF wrote:If you really are town, what you should do is
stop lying about your reasons for voting people
, and yes, as you said, start scumhunting.
GIEFF wrote:It doesn't need to have a great impact on the game. He was caught
lying about his reasons for voting
. That is a giant scumtell.
GIEFF wrote:Also, it isn't the aggressiveness that is a scumtell; it is the lie that is a scumtell. There is no reason for a townie to
lie about the reasons for a vote
, and to do so reveals the fact that the logic presented at the time of a vote isn't the actual reason for the vote.
GIEFF wrote:The main tool I look for to find scum is clues that would indicate a person
doesn't really buy their own reasons for voting
GIEFF wrote:
Lying about reasoning. This is a huge scumtell
I did not back off or come up with something new because my point was "shot down." It's the same point it has always been.

-------------
Zilla wrote:Holy crap, now GIEFF's getting in on misrepresenting. Do I really want to go into all this? I mean, christ...

Briefly then.
GIEFF wrote: Goat Revolt, mykonian, Beyond_Birthday, Panzer, subgenius, militant, and myself have all said we don't like you asking for summaries before reading the thread.

Militant doesn't belong on that list, reading his post, and notice the others and how their reaction is far less "No, go read the thread" and more "Here's some places you should read first," and also how Birthday gave his views on people.
Throughout the thread, you've shown that you think you can find something in an argument, nitpick it, and then ignore the larger argument that is obviously the point of the post.

My argument, obviously, is that a LOT of people didn't like your request for summaries. A lot of them. The degree to which some did is irrelevant.

You are not interested in understanding what I'm saying, you're interested in finding a small part of my overall argument you can attack, saying "misrepresentation" and then moving on as if my entire argument is invalidated and you don't need to respond to it. This is deflection, and it is scummy; I KNOW you understood my point.

Many people did not like your request for a summary. I haven't seen a SINGLE PERSON say it was a good idea, or that they think not giving you a summary means they are not accountable.
If anybody does feel this way, please speak up now.

Zilla wrote:So you're saying you buy Goat's misconstucted version of this where I'm "voting on frustration" instead of where I'm voting him for not wanting to be held accountable.
That's sure what it looks like to me. You're claiming that you're voting Goat for not wanting to be held accountable?

Post 234:
Zilla wrote:
militant wrote: It would be unfair of me to accuse you of being non aggressive but I would say you are arguing over pretty much nothing at all. All you have to do is read the thread. That is it. You have created more useless non game related discussion since replacing because you don't want to read the thread. That is slightly hypocritical.

What.
the.
Fuck.

I'm not the one who started this argument over posting summaries. If people had posted summaries to begin with, there would be more game relevant content and not this stupid meta-debate, but instead, people have spent more energy rebuffing my request than it would have taken to fulfill it, and I hate how people don't want to be held accountable!
At the time you wrote this, 5 people had told you that your idea of getting summaries before reading the thread yourself was a poor one. Five people who "don't want to be held accountable" in your mind.

If being unaccountable is truly your reason for voting Goat, you would have focused also on other players who were "unaccountable." Your unnatural focus on Goat reveals that "unaccountability" is not your true reason; if it were, you would apply it consistently to others whom you found "unaccountable."

I think you know how I feel about using false reasons (or motivation, for mykonian) for a vote.

I now consider Zilla in my "lynchable today" category, along with B_B, Panzer, and mykonian.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Zilla »

GIEFF wrote:Throughout the thread, you've shown that you think you can find something in an argument, nitpick it, and then ignore the larger argument that is obviously the point of the post.

My argument, obviously, is that a LOT of people didn't like your request for summaries. A lot of them. The degree to which some did is irrelevant.
Funny how this is totally hypocrisy; you nitpick my argument, that it actually DOES matter how much they disagreed, and ignore it entirely. Just like Goat, you're generalizing to avoid the specifics of the case. Your point was that I haven't been pushing on everybody who has declined to give a summary, I told you why, and instead, you say I "was nitpicking" and "didn't answer the actual argument," meanwhile you ignore my point that answers that actual accusation you levied against me. You twisted your own argument into something different that doesn't even accuse me of anything to begin with, this kind of logic-judo shouldn't be used.
You are not interested in understanding what I'm saying, you're interested in finding a small part of my overall argument you can attack, saying "misrepresentation" and then moving on as if my entire argument is invalidated and you don't need to respond to it. This is deflection, and it is scummy; I KNOW you understood my point.
Interesting, but look how you just did the same thing. In this case the "small part of my overall agrument you can attack" is that I called it a misrep, and then you move on as if my entire argument (which actually addressed the issue of why I didn't hound others as much as Myk and Goat) was invalidated.
Many people did not like your request for a summary. I haven't seen a SINGLE PERSON say it was a good idea, or that they think not giving you a summary means they are not accountable.
If anybody does feel this way, please speak up now.
Not to answer for people, but url=http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 26#1482867]ting=) says he does it.[/url] He does also say he doesn't see the reaction of not wanting to give one as scummy though, but just because nobody in this town seems to get the logic behind it doesn't make it invalid. This isn't the only mafia game ever played. I know it works from other games.
Zilla wrote:So you're saying you buy Goat's misconstucted version of this where I'm "voting on frustration" instead of where I'm voting him for not wanting to be held accountable.
That's sure what it looks like to me. You're claiming that you're voting Goat for not wanting to be held accountable?

Post 234:
Zilla wrote:
militant wrote: It would be unfair of me to accuse you of being non aggressive but I would say you are arguing over pretty much nothing at all. All you have to do is read the thread. That is it. You have created more useless non game related discussion since replacing because you don't want to read the thread. That is slightly hypocritical.

What.
the.
Fuck.

I'm not the one who started this argument over posting summaries. If people had posted summaries to begin with, there would be more game relevant content and not this stupid meta-debate, but instead, people have spent more energy rebuffing my request than it would have taken to fulfill it, and I hate how people don't want to be held accountable!
At the time you wrote this, 5 people had told you that your idea of getting summaries before reading the thread yourself was a poor one. Five people who "don't want to be held accountable" in your mind.

If being unaccountable is truly your reason for voting Goat, you would have focused also on other players who were "unaccountable." Your unnatural focus on Goat reveals that "unaccountability" is not your true reason; if it were, you would apply it consistently to others whom you found "unaccountable."
Okay, seriously, stop being a hypocrite. I already answered this, but now you're acting like I didn't, because you "invalidated" my answer to this by saying I was just "nitpicking."

GIEFF is definately tied to Goat, and this is unbelievable textbook chainsaw defense. The strangest thing of all is that this is counter to the earlier dynamic between Goat, Panzer, and GIEFF. GIEFF pushes panzer, Goat defends panzer, and now GIEFF defends goat who had been defending panzer. GIEFF is also defending Goat MUCH MORE than Goat's soft-spoken defense of panzer.

But I did realize something; Goat really isn't going anywhere, and we'll at least have more information on him post-day 1. Birthday continues to look scummy as the game progresses. Panzer's off lurking, which is pretty terrible in these conditions, and I'd definately like to hear more from him before the day ends.

Unvote: Goatrevolte
---
IGMEOY

Vote: Beyond Birthday

I highly suggest we don't go to lynch until Panzer returns though.

--------------------

Mykonian: You say you've "lost your read" on panzer. Why is this? What changed since earlier? Do you now think he's actually scum?

I also don't think you've gone on record for your views on goat and Birthday, and I think you would have a good opinion on ting=) for his participation in your argument with GIEFF.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by mykonian »

GIEFF, the quotes exactly point out what changed, and that your early arguments were not the same as the one I agreed with.

Your case consisted out of the lying of panzer, and a few minor points (I forgot them, sorry), in the end, only the lying remained. The small points proved to be close to nothing.

With reasons, I think about things that logically make you vote. About motivation, I think what you intend to do with your vote. There is something different there. While you started with accusing Panzer of lying, and doubt his reasoning, you ended with doubting the intention of his vote. You started with saying that the cause of Panzers votes was wrong, and you ended with saying that Panzer could never have the intention to win with town. I can see why you see the last, at least I can't disprove it. I can't see how you would try to lynch based on LAL.

There is a difference to me GIEFF, and nothing tells me that you already thought this way. And there is no real prove against Panzer, except the fact that weird move of his, that has not yet an explanation.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by mykonian »

man, it took me an hour to get that post through: but I have forgotten to post about some things.

BB: I don't support lurker-lynches. Calling you only a lurker means that I think people should get more before I want to lynch you. I think they go for the easy target. I was calling you an easy target, not useless. I probably worded it bad.

Goat-Zilla. Goat seems very protown to me, and Zilla seems to see all the small things. Zilla's tactic would be good, assuming perfect play. I don't know how perfect Goat is.

What changed my view on GIEFF-Panzer is that motivation post by GIEFF. It kind of removed the only point that made my view, the fact that he pushed for a lynch based on LAL only, even when it didn't apply.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by subgenius »

Responding to prod. Quite honestly, I'm not sure what I can contribute here. I am doing my best to keep up with the thread, but I'm not seeing anything that grabs my attention. I think we're being crippled by having the entire game revolve around the same 3 or 4 arguments that only involve less than half of the town. Given the absence of any truly solid information, we're going to have to realize that these arguments are impossible to definitively wrap up in a way that leaves us a with a generally accepted conclusion. Different players will continue to have their own ideas, and at some point folks will need to settle for simply knowing that they've made their points as clearly as possible so that everybody else can weigh them fairly. We're spinning our wheels.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:06 pm

No, Mykonian, which is fine.

I can claim since I believe Zilla put me at L-1, which I find scummy. Why? Because in Gieff's post:
GIEFF wrote:I believe that's L-2, so let's be careful about future B_B votes. If you want to vote, just use HOS instead. If we get enough votes and HOS's so that votes + HOS = lynch, I think a claim is in order.

I highly recommend one person UNVOTE so we may resume speaking about day and seeing if whether or not Zilla is a better lynch than myself. I simply think Zilla is far scummier for:

*Refusing to see Goat's point
*Presenting nitpicked arguments.

*Defending a townie (who is clearly scummy looking with true reasoning. However, only scum KNOW who is town) until the town's own argument proves this=false, thus ruining her claim to protecting the innocent for Day 2.

*Having a poor defense of myself Day 1 that ignores facts.

*For being generally scummy in her play.

*For refusing to take a stance on me for a majority of the day and only proceeds to attack me when pressed hard for it.

*Ignores, without acknowledging, Gieff's request policy to not vote me yet and use a "HOS" as to not risk a mis, quicklynch. I just feel that the complete refusal or acknowledgment is scummy. (Just to clarify)

Also, I can claim, but if people think this lead is better, I suggest we follow it.
Show
6-4-1
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:08 pm

EBWOP: Person voting me. I am not saying don't lynch me, just don't lynch me yet. I really feel we have scum here.
Show
6-4-1

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”