Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by ortolan »

TSQ; do you have a reply?

Both MM and I are going to vote you as it is
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

no. GG scum.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by ortolan »

Vote: Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Vote: Thestatusquo

GG scum.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by ortolan »

good game. Kind of dissapointing that you threw away the end-game like that, but I'm still confused as to whether you could have even won?

MM- were you the traitor, or not?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by ortolan »

if not then me and destructor spend the whole time from night 2 onwards thinking you were the traitor, lol

If it wasn't you it would have been CarnCarn.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

P sure it was mizzy.

This is the worst game I've ever played on this site. I knew I wasn't going to convince either of you to vote for the other (if they did I was just going to hammer that person pronto)

The only chance I had is if it had been kore at endgame today.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by ortolan »

Yer I toyed with the idea of leaving kore alive, but no way was I going to kill MM either way cause I thought he was the traitor so if I didn't kill her it would have been you instead.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by ortolan »

no way Mizzy was the traitor, ironically Mizzy actually picked both of us at various stages, but I pretty much counter-attacked her so hard I convinced her I, at least, were town.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

P sure that if MM were traitor, today wouldn't have even happened... Am I missing something about the role?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by ortolan »

I thought so too, but when I asked pj for clarification on how it worked the answers were kind of ambiguous. But even according to what he told me I would have thought if MM were the traitor, today at least never could have happened, even if yesterday did.

CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

waiting for petroleumjelly to call the game.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:23 am

Post by destructor »

Pretty sure it's over.

Good game guys. I had a hoot.

I'm interested in seeing the full reveal, but I'm thinking Nat may have been the Traitor. LOL

I was serious about thinking that bussing was like an absolute last resort in this game. I don't see what scum had to gain through bussing besides in end-game, just like ort did.

ort was right, we both thought MM was the Traitor coming into Day 4, which is why I claimed a guilty on ThAd. We thought we'd win with one more mislynch. MM voting him straight away only made me more confident of this, which led to me being real surprised when Day 5 began. haha. I'm not sure if anyone realises how much MM looked like the Traitor. He named me as not being a suspect in Day 2 for reasons that I didn't really see and his method of analysis meant he didn't have to comment on ort either. Then throughout the game, he just kept seeming to side with either ort or I. It was nuts.

We thought a few players might have been the Traitor throughout the game, including CC and even TSQ/Caboose. I personally ruled CC out because he was making a case on me, and I didn't think a Traitor would do that. Same went for Mizzy, I don't see why she'd make cases on ort and I if she were the Traitor.

On Mizzy, she was pretty much right about me. My Day 1 play was shoddy, and I think that's what she picked up on. I was just lucky that she never made a very tangibe or solid case and that I was able to keep her on the back foot.

I'd like to know if rofl followed the game and what he thought of how things went. It was pretty much on my insistence that he was killed night 1, hehe.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:03 am

Post by ortolan »

I thought CarnCarn was the traitor because just before he got lynched he said "even though destructor is attacking me I don't think he's scummy for it", took his vote off and said I think Urza/ThAdmiral were scummy and voted one of them. I thought as the traitor he was trying to use the town cred he's get on his flip to direct suspicion away from destructor. I was surprised no-one else picked up on it actually cause it looked like a traitory move- especially because he'd previously been attacking destructor quite fervently, yet he suddenly changed his mind.

The other thing was that while he attacked those two who'd been on his wagon, he didn't even mention me, although I'd also been on his wagon.

But we shall find out soon.

Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

So I played like a traitor by accident? I was actually a vanilla townie.
The end justifies the means.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:24 am

Post by ortolan »

lol

oh well :)

CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:35 am

Post by CarnCarn »

I was also VT, just like I said; I attacked ort start of D2 for the hammering unvote thing, which destructor defended. I never suspected the combination, though, so very nice play.

I was going to claim Traitor and see what would happen, but decided against it. destructor's case was soooo weak, but Batt's look more forced. *sigh*

So, the town only had 1 PR and the scum had 1 PR, right? It was really sketchy D3 when there were so many PR claims; the odds just were too low that all of those people could be town.

So yeah, that's my post-game take on this and obv also wondering who the traitor was. Maybe it was rofl after all?
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Axelrod »

Ah well. Should have been more insistant about lynching Destructor after Mizzy, but I was having trouble staying attentive to the game for long periods of time.

Well played by Destructor and Ort., no question. The set-up was extremely frustrating though, especially for someone like me. It played like a "No Reveal" game where you don't know anything with certainty for the entire time - not who was scum, not what abilities anyone had, nothing.

That was kind of weak by TSQ at the end too. I mean seriously, I don't care if you sucked this game, take a shot man.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Korejora »

ortolan wrote:Yer I toyed with the idea of leaving kore alive, but no way was I going to kill MM either way cause I thought he was the traitor so if I didn't kill her it would have been you instead.
I wonder what MM would have done, then.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

des wrote:I'd like to know if rofl followed the game and what he thought of how things went. It was pretty much on my insistence that he was killed night 1, hehe.
i followed the game in passing. i was really not expecting to die night one this game, but when i did it was just like "doh! des must be scum!" after having that unfair meta advantage (and being dead) everything i read of the game just confirmed that. didn't see ort coming though, so good game guys, you deserved it.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:47 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

2 Urzassedatives (ortolan, Urzassedatives)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Not Voting - 1 - Machiavellian-Mafia

Urzassedatives, Town, has been lynched!

Machiavellian-Mafia, Town, has been endgamed!

ortolan and destructor, Mafia, win along with Natirasha, Traitor!

Sorry I could not call the game last night; I managed to finish up a newbie game, but then my internet gave me massive trouble.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Town

Battousai wrote:
Pierre Gringoire

“If I exist, does this exist? If this exists, do I exist?”

Ah, Pierre – the poor playwright and philosopher of Paris. You may be ignorant in many ways, and it is clear that although your actions have not saved lives, your words (and others’ words) have saved your
own
life a number of times. Words may have the power to save, and being a natural-born wordsmith, you are a
Doctor

Each night of the game, you may protect one other player. If that player is targeted but one time to be killed and nothing prevents your protection, that player will instead live.

You win when both of the Mafia are dead, and at least one townsperson is alive.

Confirm your role by PM. Good luck, and have fun!
Mizzy wrote:
Clopin Trouillefou

“One really must behold the grimace of an honest man above the hempen collar now and then; that renders the thing honorable.”

Unbeknownst to many in Paris, you are the King of Thunes. With your powers over those who frequent the Cour des Miracles, you have the ability to kill one person in Paris without others being the wiser.

You are a
1-Shot Vigilante
. During one night of the game, you may target one other player in the game, and that player will die unless something prevents that from occurring.

ClockworkRuse / Korejora wrote:
Djali

Djali raised his little gilt hoof, and struck six blows on the tambourine.

You are the goat who belongs to (or perhaps accompanies) La Esmerelda. Although you are capable of some fine tricks – and indeed, suspected of being possessed by the devil – you have no powers under the circumstances of being amongst a throng of people at the Feast of Fools.

You are a
Townie

Caboose / Urzassedatives, CarnCarn, Machiavellian-Mafia, MiteyMouse / roflcopter, Ramus / Axelrod, ThAdmiral wrote:
Townsperson

So the crowd of citizens, male and female, having closed their houses and shops, throng from every direction, at early morn…

You are a
Townie
. You have no special powers, excepting for your penchant for haranguing those you do not care for. Use this power well!

petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Mafia

Puta Puta / destructor wrote:
Dom Claude Frollo

“This will kill that. The book will kill the edifice.”

You are not evil. But for the purposes of this game, you are precisely that. Along with your brother, Joannes “Jehan” Frollo ([XXX]), you must escape the Feast of Fools without being discovered by the populace. You can feel that some person in the crowd is trying to help you, but you cannot tell who that person is. There is one Traitor in the game with your best interests in mind.

During pre-game and during each night, you may talk with your brother. Each night, you and your brother may also choose one person to kill. You must tell me which of you is performing the kill. If nothing prevents your kill from occurring, that player will die.

You win when all the townspeople are dead and at least one of the mafia is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

One safe-claim for your team: La Esmarelda.

ortolan wrote:
Joannes “Jehan” Frollo du Moulin

“Well,” began Jehan Frollo once more, “we must play the devil with them.”

You truly only care for your brother in the sense that he gives you money for drinking and carousing, but that is as good a reason as any to keep him around. Along with your brother, Archdeacon Claude Frollo (XXX), you must escape the Feast of Fools without being discovered by the populace. You can feel that some person in the crowd is trying to help you, but you cannot tell who that person is. There is one Traitor in the game with your best interests in mind.

During pre-game and during each night, you may talk with your brother. Each night, you and your brother may also choose one person to kill. You must tell me which of you is performing the kill. If nothing prevents your kill from occurring, that player will die.

You win when all the townspeople are dead and at least one of the mafia is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

One safe-claim for your team: La Esmarelda.

urielzyx / Natirasha wrote:
Quasimodo

Nevertheless, there was one human creature whom Quasimodo excepted from his malice and from his hatred of others, and whom he loved even more, perhaps, than his cathedral: this was Claude Frollo.

At the Feast of Fools, your identity can be safely hidden from the excitable crowds of Paris without even wearing a mask. You are a
Traitor
. So far as you are concerned, the purpose of your life is to please Archdeacon Claude Frollo (XXX), and by extension, his brother Joannes “Jehan” Frollo (XXX).

You are expressly forbidden (moreso than the average player) from contacting them about this game at all. Hopefully you understand the importance of this restriction -- if you are going to alert the mafia of your role as the traitor, you must find a way to do so while
in a crowd of people
. Please keep with the spirit of the game in respecting this rule.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

well done scum. destructor should have died day 4 though.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Battousai »

I knew Ort was scum, ha. If only I was alive at endgame. So, what was your goal for claiming RB with a block on Mizzy?

Destructor, though, I thought he was scummy D1 just cause he focused on me so intently and then all of a sudden dropped it. Since there were other players I felt were scummy, I probably wouldn't have voted to lynch you except for when your investigation came up wrong.

Also, TSQ, that was a poor show. Honestly, I don't think I want to play in another game with you if that's how you play when you get frustrated.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”