shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

"He seems good, can't we just let him go," asked Frida. "I don't think he'd sacrifice himself like that if he were good."

"Do it!" yelled Priscilla.

"OK. Come with me," Frida said holding out her hand to Xtoxm. They go off to a back room with a frosted glass window. Oman shouts some words of encouragement giving Xtoxm a big wink.

You see their sillouettes. Frida is taking off Xtoxm's shirt. "Maybe I should have gone for more votes," quips neko.

Then, Frida darts her hand towards Xtoxm's chest you here a short high pitched scream. "The quiet one's are always more wild." But Frida turns away from Xtoxm and walks back towards the door. Through the frosted windown you see that her arm is raised. She's holding something, and sobbing gently.

As she comes out the door you see that it is a beating heart. "His heart was pure. He didn't have to die. My job is done, I'm going home now." Frida leaves the dating venue as Xtoxm expires.

Xtoxm was sacrificed he was a
Lonely Bastard
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

You all retire to your private rooms with your dates. A few of you have giddy smiles, but the majority bare an expression of shock and fear of what happened to Xtoxm. However, it's almostcertain that some of you will have an exciting night.

Please get your night choices in promptly, I'd like to reboot this by Monday afternoon at the latest.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:43 am

Post by shaft.ed »

You take a break from your date to go to the bathrom. On your way down the hall you hear various moans and screams coming from the private rooms. You cross your fingers, hoping they are the good kind.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:08 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Extending Night 1 deadline until tommorow at 9AM Pacific. If you don't have choices in by then you will take no action.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:31 am

Post by shaft.ed »

You had a great time with your date during the free period. Well most of you. When you get back out into the main hall you notice that there are only 10 tables where there used to be 12. You scan the girls and notice that Penelope is absent, which means ThAdmiral is missing. Was he "tested for purity" by his date as well?

Walking down the hallway you find room 7. Lucky number 7. Entering the room the lights are off. You can tell there's a sticky substance on the floor from the sound your shoes are making. Someone makes a wisecrack about semen, which is quickly drowned out by gasps once the lights are flipped on. ThAdmiral, stripped down to his skivies, lies face down in a pool of his own blood. You flip him over to see his throat has been cut from ear to ear. You can tell from his Superman undies that he was just a
Lonely Bastard.

You all go back to the main room to get acquainted with your new dates, who were strangely incurious about the deadman down the hall.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:36 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Day 2 Role Assignments:

1. orangepenguin-Mason
2. MafiaSSK-Double Voter
3. hohum-Role Swapping Blocker
4. Korts-Target Sensor
5. Shanba-Roleblocker
6. farside22-Tracker
7. Empking-Mason
8. Tanarin-Doctor
9. Oman-Paranoid Gun Owner
10. neko2086-Jack of All Trades

It is now day 2. Mandatory deadline is exactly 30 days from this post.

With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch or 5 to No Lynch
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Korts »

I tried to block rotation last night, but it seems it didn't go through. Now either I sent it too soon (I sent it before post 701 had been posted) or farside blocked me. I sent a pm to shaft.ed asking for clarification on whether my choice had been accepted as valid.
scumchat never die
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:06 am

Post by hohum »

Korts wrote:I tried to block rotation last night, but it seems it didn't go through. Now either I sent it too soon (I sent it before post 701 had been posted) or farside blocked me. I sent a pm to shaft.ed asking for clarification on whether my choice had been accepted as valid.
It isn't going to matter anymore anyways since the role switcher is dead now. We're stuck with the roles we have for the duration of the game. Mine is a useless role.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Korts »

Ok, shaft.ed confirmed that he recieved my night actions, so. farside, why'd you block me? Why did you want to ensure rotation?
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Ok, shaft.ed confirmed that he recieved my night actions, so. farside, why'd you block me? Why did you want to ensure rotation?
Why the hell would you use it. Wasn't it supposed to be everyone deciding whether you used it or not.
Also one kill I feel good with this vote already

vote: Korts
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Korts »

Ahaha. You talk like there had been a concensus yesterday. In reality we didn't really discuss whether I should use it or not, so I used my own judgement. And I didn't (don't) really trust hohum with such a swingy role like the role switching blocker.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Korts »

EBWOP: oh hey, nicely done, evading my question. Any reason you don't want to tell why you blocked me? Bad conscience?
scumchat never die
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:03 am

Post by hohum »

Korts wrote:Ahaha. You talk like there had been a concensus yesterday. In reality we didn't really discuss whether I should use it or not, so I used my own judgement. And
I didn't (don't) really trust hohum with such a swingy role like the role switching blocker.
This proves you're not paying attention to the game.

"Didn't trust" -- I was the double voter yesterday
"Don't trust" -- You don't trust me with a worthless role? The role switcher is DEAD, so my role is quite meaningless at this point.

Vote; Korts
for thinking he can coast through the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:EBWOP: oh hey, nicely done, evading my question. Any reason you don't want to tell why you blocked me? Bad conscience?
Didn't trust you. Why the hell would you keep emp as tracker. Now answer that question.

There was supposed to be a discussion and if you read back many said don't use the ability.
So please explain why you felt emp should keep tracker? Why hohum over everyone do you worry about?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Tanarin »

hohum wrote:
Korts wrote:I tried to block rotation last night, but it seems it didn't go through. Now either I sent it too soon (I sent it before post 701 had been posted) or farside blocked me. I sent a pm to shaft.ed asking for clarification on whether my choice had been accepted as valid.
It isn't going to matter anymore anyways since the role switcher is dead now. We're stuck with the roles we have for the duration of the game. Mine is a useless role.
Hohum, we will still rotate roles. All the switcher did is allow us to swap two tables and place the girls where we want them.

Also, it looks like ThAdmiral didn't swap empking. I wonder if he was blocked as well.

Korts: There are two RBs in this game, one from Farside and the other from the JOAT. So why jump on farside so quickly? Also, why did you feel you needed to use your ability? I thought the general consensus was that the Rotation switcher would not be used unless we agreed as a town to use it. Personally, I am thinking the scum group is Korts/Empking/OP right now. Farside blocking korts was if anything the right move and possibly the only move she could have done.

Vote:Korts
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

good luck lonleys!
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Korts »

Oh clearly the "only" move she could've done. Saying
afterwards
that she did good in blocking me is fine, but why did she block me in the first place? "I didn't trust you" is as vague as it gets, and if she really thought emp is scum why not block him?

Empking wasn't really scummy IMO, compared to OP and hohum and neko; I didn't want hohum to have the role switching blocker because he was the top of my scumlist.

hohum, didn't and don't refer to the same role. I didn't and don't trust you with the role switching blocker; I didn't mean the double voting. Also, why would your role be worthless? And hohum, seriously? Coasting through? Back this up with something, lest you look like you're pulling shit out your ass.
scumchat never die
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Tanarin »

Well I still don't like the fact that yo assumed it was farside without even asking if it was OP. That comes of as if you knew what he was going to do. That, and the fact that we know ThAdmiral was planning on swapping and yet said swap never happened draws a very strong link between you and OP. So again, why jump on farside so quickly?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Korts »

I didn't actually realize the JOAT can block too. How would ThAdmiral failing to swap roles draw that connection? Elaborate please.
scumchat never die
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:28 am

Post by hohum »

Korts wrote:Oh clearly the "only" move she could've done. Saying
afterwards
that she did good in blocking me is fine, but why did she block me in the first place? "I didn't trust you" is as vague as it gets, and if she really thought emp is scum why not block him?

Empking wasn't really scummy IMO, compared to OP and hohum and neko; I didn't want hohum to have the role switching blocker because he was the top of my scumlist.

hohum, didn't and don't refer to the same role. I didn't and don't trust you with the role switching blocker; I didn't mean the double voting. Also, why would your role be worthless? And hohum, seriously? Coasting through? Back this up with something, lest you look like you're pulling shit out your ass.
Again, not paying attention to what is ACTUALLY going on here -- then you would have realized I was saying my role was worthless because I was under the assumption that without the role switcher there was no way to switch roles. Someone as recently as this page had to correct that assumption for me. I didn't realize the role switcher was the difference between randomization and choice.

Didn't is past tense. Don't is present tense. How could you possibly be referring to the same role?
hohum, this post wrote: Again, not paying attention to what is ACTUALLY going on here
That's what I mean by coasting.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Korts »

Haha. I asked for clarification on why you believed your role to be worthless; how was I not paying attention when it wasn't clear
why
you said what you said?

So basically you pull a shitty-shitty point out your ass to justify your accusation of "coasting through".

Don't and didn't refer to the same role because hey look I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE THE ROLE SWITCHING BLOCKER D2. it doesn't take really big brains to realize that; add to this the fact that the role itself is ambiguous and powerful, and the fact that I suspected you nearing the end of day 1 pretty strongly; what you get is no trust past tense
or
present tense.
scumchat never die
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 am

Post by hohum »

So we went once-off with the rotation? Okay, I see how and why you knew that now.

FYI I'm not intentionally pulling things out of my ass to make you look scummy Not everyone who mentions you is doing the same.

Unvote

Vote: Empking
I reiterate my reasoning for the D1 vote and his probable continued uncooperative behavior.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:56 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

I'm curious about Empking's results.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Tanarin
Tanarin
Goon
Tanarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Tanarin »

MafiaSSK wrote:I'm curious about Empking's results.
This and also curious if OP did indeed block like it seems like he did.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I jailkeeped Empking. Did not trust him. Still don't.

vote: Empking
. Going back on my day 1 reasoning.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”