Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Hello everyone! I replaced skitzer last night.

I've read everything and I agree that Zwets looks most scummy.

Day 1, I didn't like his vote to get Empking to L-1.
Zwets post 216 wrote:I didn't want to rush the lynch. I was attempting to get Empking to break down, admit he lied, and make another claim, which would have clinched that he was scum and BSing. Apparently this wasn't the case, and Reecer hammered for reasons unclear to me, but this seems more of a VI thing than scum.
This does not sound genuine to me and I don’t see how you can gamble on a player making another claim. I could understand putting someone to L-1 for reactions but you would need to make sure someone isn’t going to hammer because you need to wait and see those reactions. Reecer was a liability beforehand because he wanted to go to night (post 129).

Zwets knew full well that Reecer was a liability because he voted Reecer in post 134 and seemed to acknowledge that Reecer's attitude towards going to night quickly didn't seem to sit well with Zwets. So I don't understand why Zwets would put Empking to L-1 because he wanted a reaction, if Zwets also knew Reecer could quickhammer.

I also agree with Caboose's post 283 and RF's post 292 that Zwet's claim did not make him confirmed town. Empking's "Choosen One" flip should indicate that being mason-confirmed is a PR right, which goes against Zwets preemptive VT claim.

I also don't follow why Zwets unvoted in post 357 saying that Reecer is doing a protown thing, then jumps back on the wagon an hour later to hammer.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Reecer was being wishy washy and dodgy. He seemed like scum to me, and I could definitely believe that Darox would put a scum mason recruiter in a game like this. It's not like the recruiter would turn his recruits into scum.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Juls »

Vote Zwets

I have found no reason to change my mind.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Why'd you unvote in post 357?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:04 pm

It seemed consistent with his playstyle throughout the game, but then he just went insane...
alcove
alcove
Goon
alcove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by alcove »

The more I look it over the more fishy zwets seems.

D1 he rushes a lynch.
D2 and he responds incoherently to accusations of said rushing. Seems almost to be panicking.

But zwets hits his peak of bizarre behavior with Reecer. His whole behaviour with reecer is inconsistent and suspicious.

First he defends him, then he votes him for a while, then he unvotes him, then he re-votes him.
He's inconsistent of his opinion of reecer- first he seems to be certain he's town, since he assumes that reecer confirming his recruitment will prove he is town.
But then he tries to delegitimize any information reecer might hypothetically offer by starting to suggest that reecer is scum (very far-fetched). Thus contradicting reecer's supposed ability to confirm he is town. This all leading up to him hammering him early in the day, with a bizarre little post.
zwets wrote:We're not getting much out of this day anyway. Bye bye!
A final, smaller inconsistency: At first he acts like he doesn't know reecer's role, not necessarily anti-town simply choosing to conceal information not yet needed... only he then claims recruitee at the drop of a pin. Feels like scum deciding best move.

Zwets, temporarily putting aside how you thought reecer was a scum recruiter, why end the day so early?

vote: zwets
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Sebguer »

I'm not willing to put Zwets at -2 yet, considering just how young the day is. Though, I completely agree that the hammer on his -own- mason recruiter was extraordinarily scummy, I would like this day to be a bit more productive then a speed-lynch.

Zwet, why did you hammer Reecer, exactly? You said you're not sure he was town? What was said on your mason board that might cause you to doubt his town-hood? Were you simply taking a random guess? Why did you make a completely un-forced claim as to being in his masonry, after he specifically told his recruit not to?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Juls »

I would be completely happy with a speed lynch today because he should have been yesterday's lynch. Everyone was annoyed by Reecer and wasted a day.
Juls
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Are you responding to my post 378 here in post 379?
zwetschenwasser wrote:It seemed consistent with his playstyle throughout the game, but then he just went insane...
What seemed consistent? The fact that he didn't care about being lynched? Which was the reason you unvoted him in post 357? Because he didn't post in that time when you unvoted and revoted him in post 359. Where did he go "insane"?
Juls wrote:I would be completely happy with a speed lynch today because he should have been yesterday's lynch.
Do you think we are in mylo? I really don't know what to expect in terms of number of scum but I think we should be more cautious. There's a few people I have almost no read on still.
alcove
alcove
Goon
alcove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by alcove »

Jahudo wrote:
Juls wrote:I would be completely happy with a speed lynch today because he should have been yesterday's lynch.
Do you think we are in mylo? I really don't know what to expect in terms of number of scum but I think we should be more cautious. There's a few people I have almost no read on still.
That's a good point. You're right, it pays to be cautious.

So.

unvote

I'm going to sleep (long day, flu, allergic reaction with my stupid contact lens solution, etc). I don't think I want my vote on overnight.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 pm

What part of "I thought he was scum" do you guys not understand?
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Caboose »

While zwet
has
been acting ultra-scummy recently, I would like to point out that, like zwet D1, Juls is trying to rush the lynch.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Juls »

My vote has been on zwets for quiet a while. My opinion of him has remained unchanged. I am not pushing for the lynch...I said I wouldn't mind it being a quick lynch if the lynchee is zwets. I think he is scum, what exactly should I be doing differently? It takes more than my vote to lynch.
Juls
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Jahudo »

zwetschenwasser wrote:What part of "I thought he was scum" do you guys not understand?
But you said he was doing a protown thing when you unvoted, then you jumped back on when he hadn't done anything different. Doesn't that protown thing still stand? And can you answer these?:
Jahudo wrote:Are you responding to my post 378 here in post 379?
zwetschenwasser wrote:It seemed consistent with his playstyle throughout the game, but then he just went insane...
What seemed consistent? The fact that he didn't care about being lynched? Which was the reason you unvoted him in post 357? Because he didn't post in that time when you unvoted and revoted him in post 359. Where did he go "insane"?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by Juls »

Happy Birthday Jahudo.
Juls
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Jahudo »

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:46 pm

Throughout the game he seemed nonchalant and didn't seem to care about the town at all. At first I took it as a town-tell, as in general townies don't care if they're lynched, but he infuriated me by actively trying to get lynched, which seemed like a ploy to get me into a WIFOM situation. Hence, I thought he was scum.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Juls »

Oh..well now that you have cleared it up...
Unvote

:roll:
Vote: zwets
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Juls »

In all seriousness guys, this vote is a real no brainer. Let's think about it for a moment:

1) Puts Empking at L-1 AFTER his claim instead of allowing for discussion. We were not near a deadline so a rush lynch was unnecessary.
2) He was recruited into a masonry on N1 by Reecer. But during D2 he puts the hammer on him. This is so blatantly stupid and scummy I can't believe that THIS day is still going. Why is it blatant and scummy? Pretend you are zwets for one second...you have been recruited to a masonry that is in its purest form on N1 (i.e. no scum are in it). Why would you think that your mason recruiter is scum?
So there are two scenarios
a) it was a town masonry
b) it was a cult

No matter which way you slice it, it would not be advantageous to zwets to hammer unless he was scum!!!

If it was a town masonry, he has a confirmed town partner.
If it is a cult, his win condition would be with the cult.

I rest my case. My vote will NOT move from zwets until he is lynched. Won't you join me?
Juls
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Sebguer »

zwetschenwasser wrote:What part of "I thought he was scum" do you guys not understand?
If that's the best reason you can come up with, considering the circumstances (which Juls lays out pretty clearly)...

Vote: Zwetschenwasser
[/b]
alcove
alcove
Goon
alcove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:32 am

Post by alcove »

Well, I'd like to put my vote back.
I took it off because I was going away and was worried something major might change to make me reconsider my vote.
This has not been the case. My reason to vote zwets remains the same.

vote: zwets

Zwets is now at L-1. Please claim, zwets.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Max »

Interesting Jahudo brought up lylo, I find that suspicious, I'm saying this now because I don't think Darox put a scum of 3 in a game with recruiting masonry. I don't think it warrants a vote, but worthy of a fos.

I suggest someone unvotes because I think Zwet may self hammer
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Jahudo »

Max wrote:Interesting Jahudo brought up lylo, I find that suspicious, I'm saying this now because I don't think Darox put a scum of 3 in a game with recruiting masonry. I don't think it warrants a vote, but worthy of a fos.
Who said anything about a scum group of 3? I said we should be cautious and not rush a lynch.

I am also a little nervous about having Zwet at L-1 this soon.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:17 pm

I claimed yesterday. I'm a red masonry recruit.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Caboose »

What were you before you got recruited?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”