Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

can we vote now? o.o whens the game gonna officially start, where people vote? :P
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

:shock:
we vote now?

You all awake from your slumber. It is a cold and windy day. It is impossible to see the big water due to the snow covering the frozen horizon. Slowly, a small portion of the penguin tribe waddle to the edge of the ice, deciding to go for a swim, due to the perfect weather conditions. "Murder, murder!" one of the younger penguins squawked, the scream echoing off the ice. Upon further examination, you realize that the body belongs to that of Humboldt, a Town Elder. Well, what was left of his body, anyways.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch, Day 1 begins!

-Mod
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

vote:ZEEnon for being a big meanie :P... can someone show me how to bold text?
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

vote:ZEEnon
LOL showing me how to vote you off d: haha
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

wow o.o..

i come back from school and u guys are tallking like.. crazzie :P
lol~ its fine, just a fun vote//or.. what is this called? LOL T-T. its okay to feel irritated ZEEnon;;
how everyone is voting on you <=T

~~ guys its just a game >_< chill-axxx
what a strange first game though o.O <i thought this site would be boring. hehe>
but it'sokay (:
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

... this game is getting scary o.o

such.. big words =X

-whispers- <its a game guys;; T-T>
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

=O ok, im not good with big words, but here i go <im trying d=>

how do you quote things? ok well .. ZEEnon said;;
ZEEnon wrote:sorry i didn't include anything on Mizz.Mafia since i was busy writing my post and i did not see her post, but so far she hasn't contributed to anything in the game besides her random vote. she also happens to be voting for the same person Nuwen is, me. i wouldn't be surprised if both Nuwen && Mizz.Mafia were partners. that's scum match #1 for me. FOS: Mizz.Mafia "

Tags fixed. -Mod

random vote? why? because isnt this just a first vote.. umm randomness thingie? where you go crazzie and voting randomly :P haha. and i havent "contributed" anything during this game because, i whatsoever have no clue what you guys are talking about. im confuzzled T-T... such big words >_<
++ everyone has a reason of why they vote. i voted because u voted for me first, and it was just kept that way. mmkay ;] and nuwen also has his own reasons for why he voted for you <=T ... so dont assume that me and nuwen are mafia scums just because we voted on YOU.

<i did pretty good eh D: hehe>
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

nuwen said:
Is there anything specific that's confusing you? It's in the entire town's best interest that you're as informed, can follow the game, and are able to contribute. Any less is active lurking, which I have a nasty lynch policy for.
i am keeping up with the game, im not lurking.. im pretty sure that means creeping?
and i just happen to have a life. and having to go to school and stuff, im pretty sure many other people, like you too.. on this site also have a busy schedule. i actually tried to take time to get myself on the computer just to get onto this website, when i could be shopping. and my last comment i made was about 17 hours ago.... if i was lurking, i would have BARELY wrote anything at all. but i did so .. hmp?
how am i suppose to comment on something i dont understand, and sorrie for being dumb, if thats what your thinking right now. TT-TT
-- yes i can follow the game, and i may seem like im a creeper. but no, i just dont know what to write to what you guys wrote.. how am i suppose to comment on something if u guys are talking about wifom and.. hmm? how to say.. here, ill quote another thing u said..
I agree. Cute logic battles are fun, but shouldn't take precedence over actual scum-hunting. If you're retorting simply to retort, you're at best creating spurious fluff that convolutes the game and detracts attention away from actual tells. Worse still, this distraction can be interpreted as an anti-town attempt to disrupt focus.
whats presendence.. retort[ing] spurious convelutes detracts .... such weird words.

and yes, there is many things that are confusing to me...
like "WIFOM" & "slips" & "RVS" & "flip" & "DtF"... i have no clue what those mean.
and thank you jereIC for helping me with the quoting part. ++ also, freeko, im guessing your saying that whatever im saying is worthless? and thanks for telling me what OMGUS is...

i dont read every single words u guys wrote, because even if i do read it, i dont understand what you guys just said. so i just skimm through everything..
im not creeping.. >____>

:?
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

but i dont want to read everything T-T...

DDD said:
Ironic, coming from the guy whose acronym stands for Down to Fuck. He's just here trolling for sex, considering there are minors on this site he's probably a pedo. Being a pedo is a scumtell, lynch him.
LOL thats funny o.o made me laugh >_<
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

wow.
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

i cant tell if your being nice or mean..
strawberrie[s]♥
Mizz.Mafia
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Mizz.Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Mizz.Mafia »

man, u guys are mean. and yes, im actually a very emotional person.. and im getting hurt very easily from these games. T-T im not... capable?.. and im also quiting all my other games.. so, im practically quiting mafiascum.. T-T

how do you delete my account?

well~~ its been fun guys T-T but i feel like crying playing mafia scumm with you boys ;)
++ its been really fun cyaa~~
strawberrie[s]♥

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”