Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

This is going round in circles for me since most people have begun to recant their earlier cases against others.

As a result, this game has become a giant headache.

Also, we are only waiting on Senfan, right? I have a sneaking suspicion he will suggest my lynch as well to force my claim.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by qwints »

In your first content post you list Panzer and Mykonian as your top two suspects and do not mention BB. In your very next post you vote for Birthday and do not mention Panzer or Mykonian at all. Why is this?
Because I found BB's admission of anti-town behavior to be extremely scummy

What was Gieff and I looking for?
Scum. I was making a point about confirmation bias

If you Didn't agree with Zilla's wagon, then why did you FoS her and ask her to claim?
Because her refusal to even address the request to claim was suspicious[/b[
If the Panzer vote was partially based on a deadline problem, then why didn't you mention it when you placed the vote?
Because I thought that was self evident

Finally, you voted Panzer for being consistently scummy, but didn't explain how he had been consistently scummy. What are your reasons for thinking Panzer is scum?
I'm still not over his lying about the "joke" vote.
answers in bold
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Zilla »

unvote: Panzer
vote: Qwints

Each of those answers comes with their own blatant contradiction. As per my recollection, his post where he does not mention BB came after BB admitted to anti-town behavior, and there was no reason not to mention this in his original post. This is flawed after-the-fact justification.

The second one, I don't see anywhere where he makes a point about confirmation bias in his posts.

Thirdly, this stance seems so generic, copied, and unsubstantiated that it doesn't feel genuine to me. Qwints has not explained anything about why he thinks I'm pro-town, refused to vote me, but considered my alleged "refusal to address claiming" worthy of asking for a claim and an FoS.

As for the "I thought it was self-evident" platform, I'll consider that a null-tell because it seems like a newbie move no matter how you look at it. The entire apathy toward the situation also is a WIFOM trap in and of itself.

I don't like that qwints, who was not in this game at the beginning, and replaced MacavityLock, is allegedly hung up on Panzer's early game. I find it rather shocking that at this stage, that's all that he has on Panzer.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

Zilla, early game is all that anyone has on me. Anything else is complete bullshit.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Post by Zilla »

Zilla wrote:Panzer says he hasn't been lurking? Hah.

Here's his last contributing post,
and
the
follow
contain
nothing
of
note

until this point, and the only thing he does in this is restate the same thing as his last post that had content.

back[/rul]
to
no
real
or
original,
content
to
speak
of
even
if
we
don't
count
his
EBWOPs.
Occasionally
its
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... lf-defense

And NOW he gives another meaningful post
I beg to differ.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by PJ. »

Half of those post are meaningful. Sure they are one liners but they DO mean things. So that's BS
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: SPIN-DOCTOR!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:28 am

Post by mykonian »

Panzerjager wrote:Half of those post are meaningful. Sure they are one liners but they DO mean things. So that's BS
I clicked a few links, and basically, Zilla says the same as I said a few posts ago: back those posts up. What you say is quite meaningless without it.

If I say I have a scummy feeling on qwints, you shouldn't listen to me. If I later say "SPINDOCTOR, YOU LOSE" things don't get better. You have been trowing around general statements, suspicions, but have not done your best with backing them up. So you don't participate in the discussion, as your posts don't tell us anything. You are just sitting back, saying things that make you active, it even looks like you are looking for scum, as you have suspicions, but you are not scumhunting this way. You can't find scum this way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:43 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, so apart from early game, that has been overdiscussed, Zilla's links provide a nice view on Panzers play. Main points:

-not backing up his suspicions/general accusations
-therefor not active in the discussion
-admittedly interested in self-preservation, but not that interested in finding scum (shown by the other points)
-not interested in the game, until his name comes up (Ctrl-F your name), so again mainly pointed at not getting him lynched.

I think we have a nice characterization of scum here: they don't need to be interested in the game, they don't need to put time in it to scumhunt, and they are interested in not getting lynched. My top three changes order.

we have the lurker qwints, the active lurker (I think I may use that word here) Panzer. qwints is bandwagonny, panzer shows desinterest in the game and in scumhunting. They are both quite obvious scum to me, more then bb, and they would be my preferred choices.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:47 am

Post by PJ. »

Dude, I have been backing up what I've sad, and also, read the fucking game and you'll see my one-liners are true. The statements are just pointing out things that are clearly written by the scummy party.

I seriously don't understand what you guys want from me. I have been trying to end the day and I have scumhunted. I seriously don't understand what's going on.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: I've pointed out several times why Zilla is scummy, Why is everyone prejudice against one-liners and somehow that makes me less interested then someone else. If my thoughts can be summed up in one line, then They WILL be one-liners. One-liners are NOT a scum tell. I think Mykonian has gotten into my top 3.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:52 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: Sorry for the triple post, but ask yourself this, what advantage do i get as scum from telling everyone I'm not reading and went through and ctrl+fed my once or twice? What specfic advantage does that bring with me telling everyone that I'm doing so. It's not helping me hide, it's not helping me lead to a mislynch. Please tell me how bringing all this attention to myself by threatening not reading and all that to end the day before it gets convolutes it helps panzer as scum?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:29 am

Post by mykonian »

Panzer, all I'm asking for, is quotes, after which you point out how you reached your conclusion why someone is scummy. Then everybody can check it, everybody can agree/disagree and you are making a game. If you say someone is scummy, I don't want to go looking for it why you do, you should explain that to me.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:31 am

Post by PJ. »

Alright, I start using quotes, although that Spin Doctor comment was directly after the post in question.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 am

Post by PJ. »

Also read her some more those quotes, they weren't even one liners. They were relevant responses to someone elses post. I seriously think Zilla's case is total crap.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:38 am

Post by mykonian »

Panzerjager wrote:Also read her some more those quotes, they weren't even one liners. They were relevant responses to someone elses post. I seriously think Zilla's case is total crap.
I have read them all. It is not the onliner part, it is the part that you are not actively discussion. You are commenting on the discussion, by making those statements. If you explained, and let people react on it, in stead of making that near impossible, because we don't always exactly know where your statements come from, then you would be scumhunting too. Discussing means talking till you agree, and you don't do that by commenting. That's why I said you had no interest in scumhunting. The no interest in the game was probably planted by the few posts that complained about wall's of text, and how you didn't read them.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:51 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't see how Walls-of-text are productive to the game, but this is not the forum for that.

It's fine.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 am

Post by GIEFF »

ting and sensfan, how close are you to finishing your re-read? It would be ideal to decide on a lynch candidate today, so we can work out the claims and the actual lynch in the next three days.

And qwints, I think we still need your top 3 lynch candidates.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:51 am

Post by qwints »

1) Panzer
2) BB
3) Zilla
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:20 am

Post by GIEFF »

7 BB (mykonian, GIEFF, militant, goat, Panzer, SL, qwints)
6 Panzer (mykonian, zilla, GIEFF, militant, SL, qwints)
6 zilla (GIEFF, militant, goat, panzer, bb, qwints)
5 Qwints (mykonian, goat, Panzer, bb, GIEFF)
2 mykonian (zilla, GIEFF)
2 GIEFF (Panzer, bb)
1 Goat (zilla)

I believe that is correct. Has Dourgrim done his yet?
militant
militant
Goon
militant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:51 am

Post by militant »

militant wrote:Dourgrim: Since you wished to end the day pages and pages ago by voting Zilla I presume you still favour the day ending soon. Why are you still voting for Zilla, who is less likely to get lynched now rather than Panzerjager who is more likely to be lynched?
Dour, an answer perhaps?
GIEFF wrote:
Mod, can we get prods on militant and subgenius?
I'm here now, no need to prod me Kloud.

I'm going to put Panzer at L-2 and therefore throwing my support at a lynch. I thought this day had gone on way too long twenty pages back. A lynch would be beneficial in my opinion. To end this day and get loads of information from the night would be better than a ever growing, more confusing day. The identity of whoever dies will be crucial in finding scum because with fourty pages of discussion there is no doubt going to be links between players.

Vote Panzer
[b]Lady Astor:[/b] "Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison."
[b]Churchill:[/b] "Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it."
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Dourgrim »

I'm here. My day job's recently hectic pace is making it VERY difficult to keep up with this game.

Panzer's responses earlier had moved him down my list somewhat from his previous #1 spot, but I've also said that I would support a Panzer wagon if it gained more momentum than a Zilla wagon. I still think he's a good lynch choice.

unvote: Zilla

vote: Panzer
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:46 am

Post by GIEFF »

CAREFUL, guys. I think that's L-1. NO MORE VOTES FOR PANZER.

Panzer, claim.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:48 am

Post by GIEFF »

And ting, THIS is why I wanted you to unvote. Dourgrim would have just accidentally hammered Panzer if your vote was still on.

Sensfan, your vote is still on Panzer; you probably haven't finished reading yet, but are you OK with a Panzer lynch? I told Panzer to claim because I would be willing to vote him, but if you are not on board, then we are still one short, and I think B_B should be the one to claim.

So don't claim quite yet, Panzer.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:51 am

Post by GIEFF »

Anybody who hammers Panzer can expect to get lynched tomorrow or vigged tonight. "I didn't realize" will not be an excuse.

I think B_B still has more "pseudo-votes" but that may be because Sensfan and Dourgrim haven't given their top 3 yet, and both of them are voting for Panzer.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”