Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:14 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I really don't like the way Maverick is frantically casting suspicions everywhere. Assuming he's telling the truth, that make Mr. Flay and IS the most probable scum, but maverick seems to think that I am their only possible partner, if they are scum. At first he started by saying he thought I was suspicious and told justin he thought he was innocent, now his latests posts attempt to clear everyone BUT myself. It seems to me that since maverick knew I was suspicious of him before today, he picked me as the person he casts suspicion upon, making me moresuspicious of him while trying to play to everyone else by seeming sure of their innocence. He even changes his stance in the middle of his post. First he says he's sure Flay and IS are scum, and he's not sure of the rest of us. Then, in his scenario post, he lists me as scum/town, and everyone else as town with no possibility of being scum. I guess it just seems to me that he's trying to make everyone else feel good towards him, since he acts like he believes they are innocent. Well, Maverick, mission accomplished. These little flip flops of opinion you're having for no apparent reason have confirmed in my mind that you are the scum we're looking for, not IS. At one point your story seemed as plausible to me as IS's but the misdirections and the repeated changes of opinion in response to nothing make me think you're just fishing for reasons to make yourself more believable, whereas a real cop would just tell his/her story and stick by it, since it'd be the truth. This is what IS has done, and while I could believe that a player of his caliber could pull off an act like that as scum, the scumtells flowing from you have made me think that he's telling the truth this time. So, without further ado,
VOTE: Maverick
and hope my instincts haven't failed me.
Permanent V/LA.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:16 pm

Post by Maverick »

I never said you were scum, I don't even find you suspicious, I'm just not as sure about you as I am justinl, nonny, and kingenigma.. that's all.. and you have voted for the wrong person, unless you are scum..

*Maverick*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:27 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Of course I pushed for the Dourgrim and Assassin kills, I hadnt checked them at all, so the odds of scummyness are better.

Here, I will give you a gift of insight on how IS plays. Hopefully youll learn something and hurry up and lynch the damn guaranteed scum.

Its not surprising that I would check Tally first. I would need a solid investigation to be able to lynch her. In the meantime might as well lynch Dourgrim, the odds as just as good as everyone elses, except Tally.

Next day I check MoS, because he wasnt saying enough in the beginning of the game to my liking. And I always believe that scum groups usually end up with one lurker. So my investigations were set on finding that lurker. Oh well, he was innocent.

The next one to go was Assassin, he was somewhat lurking too, then he started acting paranoid. I remember Tally going after him, so why not pursue it, end the day and try my luck again the next night.

Which leads me to the next lurker, Maverick. Yaay! Got one!

Its lynch or die, so what better time to come out with a guaranteed scum lynch? Im sure im sane because of Tally's death. Its a slam dunk. Notice how Maverick suddenly is posting frequently once he got found out.

now...

Stop being a bunch of morons and lynch Maverick already! He is 100% guaranteed scum!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:35 pm

Post by nonny »

I Find it convieant that you don't have suspicions on three poeple....wow all you need to lynch someone.
*insert bad joke here*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:42 pm

Thats because my suspicions are you or Enigma and flay. And I have a guaranteed scum now.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:58 pm

Post by Maverick »

Actually IS, I have been posting more now, 1. because I am now ungrounded from the computer, and can post more frequently as I said before. and 2. The town needs me to post now, because if I just gave up we'd lose.

And that's a nice little summary of lies you just made up.. why not say why you killed people on certain nights instead Andy Summers?

And considering this is guitar mafia, don't you think Jimi Hendrix is probably the first person you'd think of to put in it? Nobody else has counterclaimed my claim of Jimi Hendrix. And he is 90% likely to be in the game, and if I were the mod of guitar mafia, I would probably put him as an important role, such as cop. (Cough)

*Maverick*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:38 pm

Now you can tell us why Hendrix wouldnt be scum as well. They tend to be important roles too, wouldnt be much of a game without you scum to chase around.
Show

Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:47 am

Post by Maverick »

No, tell us all your real role, and then we'll compare Hendrix to them and we'll see what the difference between my cop role and your mafia role is.

Nonny, I just thought of something.. you claimed doctor, and kurt cobain. Well I'm cop and Jimi Hendrix. They are both special/good roles. (Doc, Cop) But think about it, Jimi Hendrix, and Kurt Cobain both died when they were 27, and were two of the best known guitarists. They both were on marajuana constantly, and could probably play better stoned than not. Anyways, I don't think that is a coninsidence, I believe that you are sure doc now. I don't know if you know much about guitarists but KC, and JH are a lot alike.

*Maverick*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:42 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Maverick wrote:Actually IS, I have been posting more now, 1. because I am now ungrounded from the computer, and can post more frequently as I said before. and 2. The town needs me to post now, because if I just gave up we'd lose.
I just find it convenient that you've lurked and waffled for the first two days, and now suddenly come out with a fully formed plan that just happens to name all three scum. It's a little too pat that you suddenly come off being grounded and post 3x as much now that you only need one wrong lynch to win it all.
Retired as of October 2014.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:06 am

Post by justinl »

vote: Mr. Flay
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:13 am

Post by justinl »

Unfortunately, I'm going to be gone for the weekend so I probably won't see this game wrap up. If you guys just do a re-read you'll see that IS is scum, and now in this round it comes to ligth that his partner is Mr. Flay.. We will be able to find the other one tonight. I don't think any persuading would make me change my vote, so it is where it is, although I'd rather vote for IS directly, this bandwagon is just as good.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:19 pm

Post by Maverick »

Mr. Flay, like I said I am now ungrounded from the computer.. If you'll go back and re-read you'll see that I've said I was grounded from the computer nearly everytime I was away, or "lurking". If not, I've got a reasonable reason.

Justinl, you made the right decision, hopefully we'll come off with the win.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:36 pm

What? Changing your mind, Maverick? Let me quote a few things and bold parts of them for you to see what I mean.
Actually Mastermind of Sin, your the least of my worries not to believe me, because
I'm not so sure your not scum with Mr. Flay and Internet Stranger.
And if there are two cops then Internet Stranger is the insane cop because my roll is cop which wouldn't come up guilty in an investigation by a sane cop. Anyways, I don't really care whether you guys believe me or not, I only have a limited way of convincing you of the truth, Internet Stranger can come up with all the lies he wants.

*Maverick*
Mr. Flay, your wrong, you and Internet Stranger surely know who my parters are, Nonny, justinl, KingEnigma, and possibly MoS, I'm not sure about.

Here is how things are right now:

Mr. Flay - Scum
Internet Stranger - Scum
Mastermind of Sin - Scum/Town

Nonny - Town/Possibly Doc
Justinl - Town
KingEnigma - Town
Maverick - Cop

Now say the scenerio is MoS is scum, if we lynch me today it's over. But if he is town then we will win as soon as you lynch me you'll know I was telling the truth and hopefully the doc (nonny) will get a lucky protection. So basically if I am lynched today town is screwed.
But I vote not to depend on either of those scenarios and lynch Mr. Flay or IS today, and tonight I'll investigate MoS for the 100% sure win.

It is in the hands of Nonny, Justinl, KingEnigma, and even MoS. So choose wisely.
I never said you were scum,
I don't even find you suspicious
, I'm just
not as sure about you as I am justinl, nonny, and kingenigma
.. that's all.. and you have voted for the wrong person, unless you are scum..

*Maverick*
That's all??? You're not as
sure
of me as you are of
everyone else in the game
? Other than Mr. Flay and IS, who you've already claimed as scum, you've said you were fairly sure of everyone
except
me. First you say I'm probably scum with the other two, then I'm the only one you list as possible scum, and then you say you don't find me suspicious? Really, what's up with that? It looks to me like you are trying to plant suspicion on me without actually claiming that I'm scum, so that my opinion today will be regarded less heavily by those who are having a tendency to believe you at this point. Sounds to me like you're trying to make it look like a group, that in addition to the two you claim are scum, the other person voting for you is he most likely third scum, so therefore his thoughts on the matter aren't really all that trustworthy either. I can understand having suspicion pointed at me when I'm not scum, since my play style tends in that direction anyways, but I hate it when people try to downplay my credibility as much as possible without actually pointing any fingers in my direction, because that looks outright scummy to me. My vote stays where it is.
Permanent V/LA.
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:33 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Prodding KingEnigma
Unban me please

At the very least, at least respond to my unanswered PMs mith.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:05 pm

Post by Maverick »

I never said you were scum, I was saying I'm not sure about you.. Like on day one when you don't know anything about anyone, you don't know if someone is scum or town.. I never said I thought you were scum, I'm only saying you could be, because I don't have any proof saying your not. Which I do for IS, and Mr. Flay.

*Maverick*
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:58 am

my point is that you are focusing on me, the other person who had expressed suspicion of you before. You never said you thought the others could be scum, just me, and that's a scummy action to me, especially since it fits nicely with my theory of what's happening here. I imagine that you and Justin are working together, and you have a third person out there waiting to jump on Mr. Flay as soon as an innocent person votes for him. We're at lynch or lose right now, and your actions have all the markings to fit in with what I think you're trying to do here.
Permanent V/LA.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:09 am

Post by Maverick »

Do you really think that if I were scum, and justin were on my team that we would make it so obvious by teaming up together like this? No. We are on a team, but not the one you think we're on. And if there are 3 mafia then I'm pretty sure your the 3rd.

*Maverick*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:40 am

Post by nonny »

Maverick wrote:Mr. Flay, your wrong, you and Internet Stranger surely know who my parters are, Nonny, justinl, KingEnigma, and possibly MoS, I'm not sure about.
I'm not thinking I'm your partner because i'm not scum, and I think you are. And in all your posts you say our names at least once that just seems like munipulation to me.

Mr. Flay - Scum
Internet Stranger - Scum
Justinl - Town
KingEnigma - Town
Maverick - Cop
Possible doc? No one else has counter claimed which someone would do if they were it. So saying possible at this point seems stupid to me.
Now say the scenerio is MoS is scum, if we lynch me today it's over. But if he is town then we will win as soon as you lynch me you'll know I was telling the truth and hopefully the doc (nonny) will get a lucky protection. So basically if I am lynched today town is screwed.
But I vote not to depend on either of those scenarios and lynch Mr. Flay or IS today, and tonight I'll investigate MoS for the 100% sure win.
You know ussually in a small game like this if somone else claims your role you vote for them, which you arn't doing. Is that to mislead the town?
It is in the hands of Nonny, Justinl, KingEnigma, and even MoS. So choose wisely.
Wow it's in the hands of someone lurking, someone already voting with you, someone you find scummy, and me....i feel safe :roll:

IS, I wasn't saying that you rushed on and posted before me necisarily, I ment that you claimed cop before I had a chance to tell people my investigation last night, so now people may believe you over me just for that. I have no way of showing them that you are lying, all I can do is tell them all I know, and hope they will believe me. And I'm pretty sure you didn't kill me last night so it would turn out like this, because right now the chances of town winning are very slim, which I know you are very happy to hear. (see)
Wait he claimed before you had a *chance*? That is. to me, a pity claim.....in other words crap.

I'm going to wait for KE to show up before I vote anywhere, but as I see there are two possible scum groups.

Justin and Mav, or IS and Flay. MoS could be part of either from how I see it, but i'm not that great of a scum hunter.
*insert bad joke here*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:58 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Assuming there's enough time when you get back, justinl, can you explain why you believe Maverick over Internet Stranger? Looking back over your posts I don't think you've said anything directly to Maverick before dawn today, which is suspicious in and of itself. Now Maverick comes out with a full-blown theory, conveniently able to post more in the end-game, and only needs any one of three people to be lynched. Coincidentally it's the most active players remaining, with the other active person, Talitha, dying last night.

For the record, I'm
Dave Mustaine
, since there's a focus on me right now. Maybe that'll help clear things up, unless someone else wants to try to claim the name.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:01 pm

I find myself completely in shock that Maverick isnt lynched yet. Im the damn cop! Maverick is not only found 100% guilty, he is sitting there throwing out every name hoping to get people to fall for his crap!

He has buttered up Justin and played pied piper on him. He is trying to butter up Nonny. Notice he hasnt said crap about Enigma yet, thats only because he isnt around. And he is only attacking Flay because he wont fall for Mavericks crap, the fact that I look at him suspiciously is irrelevant. Maverick is my 100% scum tonight.

Its so clear to see that Maverick is trying to draw up a quick bandwagon with whoever is around in hopes to stave off a guaranteed scum lynch. I am going to be flat out shocked if Maverick somehow pulls this off. It would be worth a scummy outright.
Show

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:40 am

IS, you're confusing yourself...he was attacking me, but I still understand the point you're trying to make.
Permanent V/LA.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:47 am

Post by Maverick »

Nonny wrote:

You know ussually in a small game like this if somone else claims your role you vote for them, which you arn't doing. Is that to mislead the town?
I voted Mr. Flay over Internet Stranger because I am 100% sure about Mr. Flay being scum, because I investigated him, and am only 85% sure IS is scum because he has claimed cop which I know is my role, but there is always that possibility of there being two cops (the only problem is that he supposedly investigated Talitha, which would prove his sanity, and so did I). But if we lynch Mr. Flay today, and you guys finally see that he is scum, you'll also know then that IS is scum as well. Or you could lynch me and know they are both scum, but be unable to do anything about it, and if that is how you want it, go for it.

nonny wrote:

Quote:

Mr. Flay - Scum
Internet Stranger - Scum
Justinl - Town
KingEnigma - Town
Maverick - Cop

Possible doc? No one else has counter claimed which someone would do if they were it. So saying possible at this point seems stupid to me.

I believe you, but there is no way to know for sure right now.

Internet Stranger wrote:

I am going to be flat out shocked if Maverick somehow pulls this off.
I think everyone on this board would be shocked if I proved to the town that you were scum. But so far your getting the town to believe you, even though your the one lying.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:15 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Hello? KingEnigma, everyone's waiting on you...
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:09 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i think maverick has been cornered, i dont entirely trust any of you guys, but to me maverick isnt sending out good vibes.
but then neither are Mr. Flay(very aggressive) or MoS(very understanding) .
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”