nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:41 am

Post by nonny »

that is what i think to enigma. Is that all you have to say after like two pages or something?
*insert bad joke here*
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:43 am

Post by KingEnigma »

well I think we have 3 scum i named who i think the three are and the reasons (albeit short, but to the point) why i think they are who they are, so yeah...thats all i've got.

i could make a huge post about it, but if you took everything out of those huge posts, you would basically get what i summed up in two sentences.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:20 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Vote Count

Maverick- 3 (Internet Stranger, Mr. Flay, Mastermind of Sin)
Mr. Flay- 2 (Maverick, justinl)

Not Voting: KingEnigma, nonny

With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch.
Last edited by Cubsfan4ever on Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:02 pm

Post by Maverick »

Cubsfan, I voted for Mr. Flay.

*Maverick*
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:28 pm

Post by justinl »

Alright, I've been gone for the weekend and then just didn't feel like posting yesterday, so here goes.

First off, it's pretty obvious that Mr. Flay is working with IS. He's trying to be the voice of reason. It's kindof stupid how he's asking me questions while i'm voting for him like we are both neutral bystanders.

Additionally, in a lynch or lose, which we are at, once a townie has voted for an innocent, it is over becasuet he mafia can jump on the wagon and force a lynch. I am confirmed innocent since no one has counterclaimed my mason-ness. I have voted for Mr. Flay, quite a while ago, and since the scum hasn't jumped on the wagon to lynch him, it means he's guilty. I'd also like to note that i'm the
only
confirmed
innocent, so no one can use the same argument to get Maverick lynched.

So can we please lynch Mr. Flay now.. To reiiterate, IS's argument is purely rhetoric and nothing he says can be confirmed.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:29 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

I just realized what Maverick is trying to pull off. And frankly, its rather genius.

He knows he is totally screwed, so instead of attacking me directly, he is simply trying to sell out his scum friend in order to discredit me. Thats why he was buttering everyone else up while totally ignoring me. He wants everyone to go along with him and vote for one person whom we all believe to be suspicious so he ends up looking like the hero.

Everyone would have to believe him then! If he was the real cop, Maverick should have been screaming bloody murder instead of this wily ruse.

Its really a clever plan Maverick, but I stand behind my investigation 100%. Again people, I am the COP, Maverick is SCUM. I nailed him flat out and cleanly. Dont let him weasel away like that, youll just end up looking like fools!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:31 pm

Post by justinl »

So if he's doing that just go ahead and vote for his scum friend.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:46 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

justinl wrote:Alright, I've been gone for the weekend and then just didn't feel like posting yesterday, so here goes.

First off, it's pretty obvious that Mr. Flay is working with IS. He's trying to be the voice of reason. It's kindof stupid how he's asking me questions while i'm voting for him like we are both neutral bystanders.

Additionally, in a lynch or lose, which we are at, once a townie has voted for an innocent, it is over becasuet he mafia can jump on the wagon and force a lynch. I am confirmed innocent since no one has counterclaimed my mason-ness. I have voted for Mr. Flay, quite a while ago, and since the scum hasn't jumped on the wagon to lynch him, it means he's guilty. I'd also like to note that i'm the
only
confirmed
innocent, so no one can use the same argument to get Maverick lynched.

So can we please lynch Mr. Flay now.. To reiiterate, IS's argument is purely rhetoric and nothing he says can be confirmed.
wait, how are you confirmed innocent? maybe I missed something, but I just don't see it.
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Nope, im not 100% sure on Flay, where I am 100% on Maverick. Besides, why should I go along with the plans of a known scum. Lynch the guaranteed scum today, and if I dont get the third with my investigation, we can look at Flay again tomorrow.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by justinl »

Following my logic through means that Maverick is innocent, so therefore if Mastermind was also innocent and voted for Maverick, the game would also be over. This means that our three scum are IS, Mastermind, and Mr. Flay (big surprise that they're the ones who are trying to influence the vote so much).

To make sure none of the townies are confused, the reason that I am confirmed innocent is because no-one has counterclaimed mason with talitha (which I have claimed) . If someone decides to counterclaim (i.e. if mastermind counterclaims now), it will pit IS, Mr. Flay and Mastermind agaisnt Maverick and I. From there, it should be pretty easy to convince King Enigma and Nonny that Maverick and I are the ones who are telling the truth.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:57 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

ah yes, fogot about that...
unvote
while I reconsider everything...
Permanent V/LA.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:46 am

Post by Maverick »

Right now I've pretty much said all I can say that will show the town that I'm the innocent one. I have nothing else to add, but I'll try to get in another post today.

*Maverick*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:47 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Are we still here?
justinl wrote:First off, it's pretty obvious that Mr. Flay is working with IS. He's trying to be the voice of reason. It's kindof stupid how he's asking me questions while i'm voting for him like we are both neutral bystanders.
What? *smacks forehead* :shock: It's stupid of me to ask you questions when you're the only "confirmed" innocent? I think you're being misled, and trying to change your mind, is all.

Fact 1: Maverick found me guilty when I know otherwise.
Fact 2: The supposed sanity for both cops is known, unless they're random, in which case I'll quit right now.
Fact 3: Since Maverick's results don't match with any known cop type, I'm voting for him as scum. The fact that I agree with IS on this is because IS *is* the cop in my estimation. You can disagree and say we should all agree with you, but being "innocent" doesn't make you infalliable. Assuming we have three mafia in this game, this is our last chance. Why shouldn't I keep talking to you?
Fact 4 (if it's really needed): I always argue with my accusers. It's called 'a defense', and I'd rather do that than roll over any day, regardless of whether I happen to be town or scum in that game.

It happens to work out that Maverick's three scum are (or were) all voting for him. Why? Because he's counterclaimed one of them, claimed to investigate another, and says the other is "most suspicious" (more on that later). Shouldn't the people being accused vote for the person trying to get them lynched? Obviously those still on the sidelines have to make up their mind, but for IS and I, it's pretty obvious why we'd be "on the same side".

I actually think MoS is scum with Maverick, and that his unvote helps prove it. As someone said earlier in the game, he's been on everyone's sh-t list at some point in the game, and I called him out earlier for parrotting everyone else's posts. There's a lot more little reasons, but I'm *sure* Maverick is scum for the above reasons.

I don't even understand KingEnigma's post. I'll check back later tonight but I don't expect I'll be alive then...
Retired as of October 2014.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:48 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Are we still here?
justinl wrote:First off, it's pretty obvious that Mr. Flay is working with IS. He's trying to be the voice of reason. It's kindof stupid how he's asking me questions while i'm voting for him like we are both neutral bystanders.
What? *smacks forehead* :shock: It's stupid of me to ask you questions when you're the only "confirmed" innocent? I think you're being misled, and trying to change your mind, is all.

Fact 1: Maverick found me guilty when I know otherwise.
Fact 2: The supposed sanity for both cops is known, unless they're random, in which case I'll quit right now.
Fact 3: Since Maverick's results don't match with any known cop type, I'm voting for him as scum. The fact that I agree with IS on this is because IS *is* the cop in my estimation. You can disagree and say we should all agree with you, but being "innocent" doesn't make you infalliable. Assuming we have three mafia in this game, this is our last chance. Why shouldn't I keep talking to you?
Fact 4 (if it's really needed): I always argue with my accusers. It's called 'a defense', and I'd rather do that than roll over any day, regardless of whether I happen to be town or scum in that game.

It happens to work out that Maverick's three scum are (or were) all voting for him. Why? Because he's counterclaimed one of them, claimed to investigate another, and says the other is "most suspicious" (more on that later). Shouldn't the people being accused vote for the person trying to get them lynched? Obviously those still on the sidelines have to make up their mind, but for IS and I, it's pretty obvious why we'd be "on the same side".

I actually think MoS is scum with Maverick, and that his unvote helps prove it. As someone said earlier in the game, he's been on everyone's sh-t list at some point in the game, and I called him out earlier for parrotting everyone else's posts. There's a lot more little reasons, but I'm *sure* Maverick is scum for the above reasons.

I don't even understand KingEnigma's post. I'll check back later tonight but I don't expect I'll be alive then...
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:41 am

What you dolts dont realize is that the same arguement holds true when Maverick is the scum!

Dont any of you find it suspicious at all that Maverick isnt countering my claim at all? All he is trying to do is offer you a sacrificial lamb instead? In all the games you have seen, isnt the normal reaction of a cop when he sees a fake cop claim to blow up and call for the hordes to kill the fake cop?

How many times have you seen any real cop act as non-chalant as Maverick is trying to pull?

If you dont like me, than thats fine. But dont throw away a game that we still have a good chance at just because of some silly vendetta against me. Its not fair to the other townies.
Show

justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:29 am

Post by justinl »

Internet Stranger wrote:What you dolts dont realize is that the same arguement holds true when Maverick is the scum!
Stated more clearly, it doesn't matter whether maverick is scum or not in the argument.
Internet Stranger wrote:Dont any of you find it suspicious at all that Maverick isnt countering my claim at all? All he is trying to do is offer you a sacrificial lamb instead? In all the games you have seen, isnt the normal reaction of a cop when he sees a fake cop claim to blow up and call for the hordes to kill the fake cop?
So he's supposed to make stuff up to make his argument sound better?
Internet Stranger wrote:f you dont like me, than thats fine. But dont throw away a game that we still have a good chance at just because of some silly vendetta against me. Its not fair to the other townies.
Stop trying to create personal reasons in this game. My reasons are not personal and you seem to be trying to discredit my argument by making me angry so I will lash out.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:21 pm

Post by Maverick »

That's funny IS, because I recall counterclaiming your role multiple times. Counterclaiming in this case is when you said you were cop, and I told them the truth in that I was the real cop. Correct?

*Maverick*
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:10 pm

Post by justinl »

So If no one has a logical reason why we shouldn't lynch Mr. Flay, could we please do it. We're just sitting here with our scum out in the open, basically proven to be scum..

I will lay out my argument once more, incase Nonny and King Enigma missed it.

1) I am confirmed innocent because no-one has counterclaimed my masonness with talitha
2) Maverick has claimed cop and says Mr. Flay is guilty.
3) This means that either Maverick is scum, or Mr. Flay is scum. (or both are scum, as IS has pointed out)
4) We are in a lynch or lose situation, and if we are not, then if we lynch wrong today (choosing from mav and flay) we have guaranteed scum tomorrow. -- But we assume we are in a lynch or lose
5) In a lynch or lose it only takes one innocent's vote on another innocent for the mafia to be able to jump on them and get a lynch.
6) I have voted for Mr. Flay and am innocent (confirmed).
7) Therefore Mr. Flay cannot be innocent because if he was, the mafia would have bandwagoned to kill him.

So let's kill Flay.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:28 pm

Post by justinl »

So If no one has a logical reason why we shouldn't lynch Mr. Flay, could we please do it. We're just sitting here with our scum out in the open, basically proven to be scum..

1) I am confirmed innocent because no-one has counterclaimed my masonness with talitha
3) This means that either Maverick is scum, or Mr. Flay is scum. (or both are scum, as IS has pointed out)
4) We are in a lynch or lose situation, and if we are not, then if we lynch wrong today (choosing from mav and flay) we have guaranteed scum tomorrow. -- But we assume we are in a lynch or lose
5) In a lynch or lose it only takes one innocent's vote on another innocent for the mafia to be able to jump on them and get a lynch.
7) Therefore Mr. Flay cannot be innocent because if he was, the mafia would have bandwagoned to kill him.

So let's kill Flay.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:32 pm

Post by justinl »

So let's kill Flay.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:37 pm

Post by justinl »

So let's kill Flay.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:39 pm

Post by justinl »

god dammit. I knew that was going to happen. The forums were completely down and I ended up posting 4 times on accident.. I wasn't being an ass just because i wanted you to read it
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:45 am

#2 is wrong. I dont know that Flay is scum. Only seems very likely that he is. Maverick is the only guaranteed scum amongst us.

We dont know for sure if Enigma is scum or not. So the scum could actually be Maverick, Enigma and MoS. You will look like a real jackass if we lynch Flay and he turned out to be innocent.

Thats really what I dont want to happen. For me, lynching Maverick is 100% guaranteed and will allow us to save face no matter the odds.
Show

Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:08 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

justinl wrote:1) I am confirmed innocent because no-one has counterclaimed my masonness with talitha
For the sake of completeness, I will state that there have been evil masons before. Have you even given a role name yet? Maybe you're an ex-bandmate of Clapton's who was jealous, or you're the guy who Clapton replaced somewhere...you seem awfully confident that just because you're a mason, we should all believe you. It's not a sure thing. *NOTHING* in Mafia is a sure thing unless the mod says it or a cop of verified sanity says it, and even then sometimes...
With you so far...
Not quite. IS already mentioned one possibility; another is that the mafia are playing it careful because there are already several votes out there, and they could be easily switched before the rush-lynch is completed. This makes more sense in my head because some of the scummiest people around are the least active posters. Additionally, if there are only two scum, then they can't force a lynch that easily...especially if MoS is one of them.

KingEnigma, can you explain your last post a little better? I don't get it, at all.

Maverick has thrown his blanket of suspicions out there and now he's letting suspicion fester by laying low (again). Did you get grounded again, Mav?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:08 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

justinl wrote:1) I am confirmed innocent because no-one has counterclaimed my masonness with talitha
For the sake of completeness, I will state that there have been evil masons before. Have you even given a role name yet? Maybe you're an ex-bandmate of Clapton's who was jealous, or you're the guy who Clapton replaced somewhere...you seem awfully confident that just because you're a mason, we should all believe you. It's not a sure thing. *NOTHING* in Mafia is a sure thing unless the mod says it or a cop of verified sanity says it, and even then sometimes...
With you so far...
Not quite. IS already mentioned one possibility; another is that the mafia are playing it careful because there are already several votes out there, and they could be easily switched before the rush-lynch is completed. This makes more sense in my head because some of the scummiest people around are the least active posters. Additionally, if there are only two scum, then they can't force a lynch that easily...especially if MoS is one of them.

KingEnigma, can you explain your last post a little better? I don't get it, at all.

Maverick has thrown his blanket of suspicions out there and now he's letting suspicion fester by laying low (again). Did you get grounded again, Mav?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”