ITT we fawn over pretty girls

This forum is for discussion about anything else.

Which is more demeaning?

Being told you're beautiful
14%
Being told you're downright unnatractive
86%

Total votes: 83

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:45 am

Post by Green Crayons »

forbidden wrote:No, what I mean is the majority of people who have mentioned this intriguing fact that they fap to me are from 4chan. Meaning their tastes/standards will be lower since we all know they are virgins for life. (well, mostly)
Careful, there. You just threw out a general opinion that just so happened to criticize a large segment of a population. Because they are potentially emotionally weak and tormented by how other people perceive them on the internet, they may take offense to your comment which may not even have been made in an attempt to be hurtful, but because it just may be assumed to be said in such a manner that it is hurtful to the individual who hears it you might get a thread with a loaded poll all of your own on 4chan about how much of a meanie you are.

WATCH OUT!

Honestly, this thread has devolved and distracted the original conversation and is thus a success in terms of why it was structured in the manner in which it was. To save us all the trouble next time, nobody should criticize a large group of people for doing something incredibly inane or potentially insulting or even just weird. Or express a general opinion about something, lest someone somewhere gets offended. In fact, I guess if you don't want to be demonized (on this board, of all places), if you're thinking it isn't part of the majority opinion make sure you shut the hell up. Thought police,
go
!

"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:52 am

Post by Oman »

Thats fucking win right there. ^
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:11 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Green Crayons:

No.

Not everyone has been in agreement in the thread, and the people who have been respectful haven't gotten shit for disagreeing. I value their opinions and am happy to debate. But there is a difference between being honest and being honest in a way that is obviously going to be hurtful to others.

I'm not trying to be the thought police, and I don't think anyone else here is either. Everyone should feel free to be a dick if that's what they want to do. But don't expect me to like it. And don't expect me to be quiet about it. Free speech goes both ways, buddy.

And the fact that you think this thread is not what the original conversation is about, just shows me how you fail to grasp what the original conversation was about.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Green Crayons »

elvis wrote:Not everyone has been in agreement in the thread, and the people who have been respectful haven't gotten shit for disagreeing. I value their opinions and am happy to debate. But there is a difference between being honest and being honest in a way that is obviously going to be hurtful to others.
Mhm.
populartajo wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I think it's funny how two people voted the stupid option. I wonder which two?
I think its obvious.
People, you have to learn that its a cool thing to admit you are wrong instead of keeping pushing it.
- "Hey, if you chose the option that goes against what I obviously forced to be the 'correct' answer, then you're stupid."
- "Hurr durr. Idiots! I know who they are!"
populartajo wrote:You are being retarded on purpose, right?
- "Only the mentally handicapped disagree with me!"
elvis_knits wrote:Are you an android/robot?
- "You fail to grasp any sort of human emotion!"
elvis_knits wrote:Shut up you're wrong and I'm right and it has nothing to do with my period or bitchiness that accompanies said period.
- "This discussion is meaningless because I'm automatically right and all opposition is wrong (because that's how this poll/thread was constructed)!"

elvis wrote:I'm not trying to be the thought police, and I don't think anyone else here is either. Everyone should feel free to be a dick if that's what they want to do. But don't expect me to like it. And don't expect me to be quiet about it. Free speech goes both ways, buddy.
Go for it. But I didn't see Shea make his own thread with a poll: "What girl is the ugliest ho-bag on the forums?" Which is the equivalent of what loaded poll rigging you did here. He made a comment voicing an opinion to support the main thrust of his point in that original thread. It doesn't bother me that you made your own thread about this argument, because it really did deserve to be taken out of the photo thread. What
does
bother me is that instead of representing the parties faithfully, you've successfully set up a discussion that's automatically biased in your favor and that completely misses the point. So, go for it. Tell everyone you think Shea's a dick. He is. I'm sure a lot of people will agree with you. But don't attempt to force that opinion into constraining a separate point and suffocating all arguments supporting it.

elvis wrote:And the fact that you think this thread is not what the original conversation is about, just shows me how you fail to grasp what the original conversation was about.
As I have said before, you're failing to see the forest through the trees by deciding to focus on this point that he said he didn't think the majority of the girls here are "above average attractive." Never mind the fact that his first post regarding this issue didn't even talk about what he thought of the general population of mafiascum females, and his follow-up post was all about what he saw as the issue of guys falling over themselves to compliment girls and women who post pictures of themselves. Somewhere along the line, you took his flippant, off the cuff remark concerning his opinion and morphed it into being the focus/point of this whole entire discussion.

I'm sorry, but by looking at the posts it's very obvious what Shea's original point was. I'm also sorry that you took such offense to an opinion he voiced in response to another user that it spun you into a weird fit of rage where all you could see was red and Shea's opinion of the pictures posted on this site.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Green Crayons wrote:Go for it. But I didn't see Shea make his own thread with a poll: "What girl is the ugliest ho-bag on the forums?"
What?

She made a poll to demonstrate that most people really don't mind it if someone says good things about how they look.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:45 am

Post by populartajo »

Green Crayons wrote:
populartajo wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I think it's funny how two people voted the stupid option. I wonder which two?
I think its obvious.
People, you have to learn that its a cool thing to admit you are wrong instead of keeping pushing it.
- "Hey, if you chose the option that goes against what I obviously forced to be the 'correct' answer, then you're stupid."
Did I say any name? :roll:
Also that quote from Jdodge is out of context. Dont believe me? Read it again.
Crayons, get a life. Srsly.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

TMT, which part of the world are you from? Not being creepo, just think I recognise you.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:10 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Green Crayons wrote:
elvis wrote:Not everyone has been in agreement in the thread, and the people who have been respectful haven't gotten shit for disagreeing. I value their opinions and am happy to debate. But there is a difference between being honest and being honest in a way that is obviously going to be hurtful to others.
Mhm.
populartajo wrote:
I think its obvious.
I guess I hurt your feelings there. Sorry.
Green Crayons wrote:
populartajo wrote:You are being retarded on purpose, right?
- "Only the mentally handicapped disagree with me!"
He was talking to JDodge, who was cursing and using similar language. Things tend to devolve when that happens.
Green Crayons wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Are you an android/robot?
- "You fail to grasp any sort of human emotion!"
I think you are denying the emotional component of the entire conflict, yes. I think you are trying to divorce it from everything else, or you just don't see it.
Green Crayons wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Shut up you're wrong and I'm right and it has nothing to do with my period or bitchiness that accompanies said period.
- "This discussion is meaningless because I'm automatically right and all opposition is wrong (because that's how this poll/thread was constructed)!"
Uhm, this was obviously a joke. I'm pretty sure everyone else got it. This only strengthens my suspicion that you aren't seeing anything that relates to emotion.
Green Crayons wrote:
elvis wrote:I'm not trying to be the thought police, and I don't think anyone else here is either. Everyone should feel free to be a dick if that's what they want to do. But don't expect me to like it. And don't expect me to be quiet about it. Free speech goes both ways, buddy.
Go for it. But I didn't see Shea make his own thread with a poll: "What girl is the ugliest ho-bag on the forums?" Which is the equivalent of what loaded poll rigging you did here. He made a comment voicing an opinion to support the main thrust of his point in that original thread. It doesn't bother me that you made your own thread about this argument, because it really did deserve to be taken out of the photo thread. What
does
bother me is that instead of representing the parties faithfully, you've successfully set up a discussion that's automatically biased in your favor and that completely misses the point. So, go for it. Tell everyone you think Shea's a dick. He is. I'm sure a lot of people will agree with you. But don't attempt to force that opinion into constraining a separate point and suffocating all arguments supporting it.
I think I did represent the parties faithfully. Shea voiced his opinion that guys giving girls compliments were acting like stalkers, so their compliments were actually insulting and demeaning. In the process, he also put in his own judgement of the girls, saying that they are above average at best, and that most were downright unattractive. I disagree that complimenting a woman makes you a stalker. I disagree that complimenting a woman on her appearance is demeaning. And I think that he was FAR more insulting and demeaning by saying most of the women are downright unnattractive.

This is what the conflict was about, IMO. If you think it is about something else, please share.
Green Crayons wrote:
elvis wrote:And the fact that you think this thread is not what the original conversation is about, just shows me how you fail to grasp what the original conversation was about.
As I have said before, you're failing to see the forest through the trees by deciding to focus on this point that he said he didn't think the majority of the girls here are "above average attractive." Never mind the fact that his first post regarding this issue didn't even talk about what he thought of the general population of mafiascum females, and his follow-up post was all about what he saw as the issue of guys falling over themselves to compliment girls and women who post pictures of themselves. Somewhere along the line, you took his flippant, off the cuff remark concerning his opinion and morphed it into being the focus/point of this whole entire discussion.

I'm sorry, but by looking at the posts it's very obvious what Shea's original point was. I'm also sorry that you took such offense to an opinion he voiced in response to another user that it
spun you into a weird fit of rage where all you could see was red and Shea's opinion of the pictures posted on this site
You keep saying that Shea only said "most are not above average," when the phrase that is really the most insulting is "most are downright unnatractive."

I really don't care
where
in the conversation he stated his opinion that "most are downright unattractive." I don't care that that was not the main thrust of his argument. It doesn't make my point any less valid. My point is that while he tried to stop guys from acting like stalkers (to protect women?) he insulted women more than anyone else. Do you disagree?

I like how you characterize Shea's comments as "off the cuff" and "honest" and you think I shouldn't be bothered by them. And the fact that I actually dared to call him on his crap means that I spun into a WEIRD FIT OF RAGE.

HYSTERICAL FEMALE FOCUSSING ON EMOTION!

WE SUPPORT GUYS ACTING LIKE DICKS BUT FEMALES WHO OPPOSE THEM ARE HAVING WEIRD EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS!

I wonder if a guy had posted this same thread with this same poll if you would have had the same opinion of him. I guess you're the type of guy who thinks when guys get into fights they're being strong and awesome, when girls have a strong opinion and stand up for it they're flying into weird fits of rage.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:13 am

Post by dahill1 »

elvis_knits wrote:Uhm, this was obviously a joke. I'm pretty sure everyone else got it. This only strengthens my suspicion that you aren't seeing anything that relates to emotion.
TMM
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:28 am

Post by shaft.ed »

I liked Green Crayons better when he was Erg0.

I liked this thread better when it was about 4chan members masturbation habits.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Yos: I would imagine such a poll would look like "Do you mind being complimented on your internet photos: Yes or No?" I would imagine a poll which all but forces an individual to agree with matter X which then is taken and somehow used to discredit opinion Z would look quite similar to what we see here.

tajo: I'll try to keep in mind that trying to hold a critical discussion with you is apparently a waste of life. I'm sure it will help me in the future so I won't needlessly expend braincell activity on attempting to have a conversation with you. Thanks.

elvis: So, did I get my feelings hurt or am I a shell devoid of emotion? You made the claim that you have been respectful and people haven't been given shit for disagreeing with you. I gave you examples of such. Feel free to excuse them away however you like - that doesn't mean they weren't made.
elvis wrote:This is what the conflict was about, IMO. If you think it is about something else, please share.
As has been said before, repeatedly, Shea's original point wasn't that guys who compliment girls are creepy, it's that he was criticizing the manner and magnitude of guys who disproportionately compliment photos of females in the 15-25 year old range.
elvis wrote:I really don't care where in the conversation he stated his opinion that "most are downright unattractive." I don't care that that was not the main thrust of his argument. It doesn't make my point any less valid. My point is that while he tried to stop guys from acting like stalkers (to protect women?) he insulted women more than anyone else. Do you disagree?
You don't care about what this conversation was about, and that's why you've turned it into your personal crusade against how much of a jackass Shea is. Congratulations. Nobody disagrees with you. And, in fact, I don't agree with your above, because you're giving Shea too much credit. Shea was criticizing a certain group of guys because he was simply saying what he thought. At no time did I think he was doing it out of some notion of chivalry.
elvis wrote:WE SUPPORT GUYS ACTING LIKE DICKS BUT FEMALES WHO OPPOSE THEM ARE HAVING WEIRD EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS!
Yes, characterizing me and my stance as a two dimensional product of the 18th century patriarchal western society makes it much more easy to argue against it. Please continue to do so while ignoring the fact that I've said repeatedly that Shea was being a douchebag, I have no problem with you calling him out on it, I have no problem with you making a poll about how much of a jackass he has been. My only source of contention was that you took that and, through this poll and through this thread have made his original point seemingly obsolete. Which is an inappropriate connection.

I'm sorry if I made assumptions from the fact that 1. you made this incredibly loaded poll and 2. won't stop harping about how insulted you feel/should feel/dislike Shea's comments while simultaneously and continually 3. ignoring my point that no matter how large of a jerk Shea has been, is being or will be in the future, that doesn't automatically discredit any of his points outside how attractive or unattractive people are. Assumptions such as there must be some motivation for your continued insistence on this point. Assumptions such as since you're all about criticizing me for my apparently lack of emotion, maybe you're motivation is tied to some sort of emotional response to what Shea said. Maybe I'm assuming incorrectly - are you the robot here, and this is just a logical response to Shea's comments, completely severed from all emotional response you may have had in reaction to them?
elvis wrote:I guess you're the type of guy who thinks when guys get into fights they're being strong and awesome, when girls have a strong opinion and stand up for it they're flying into weird fits of rage.
(sigh) It's really disappointing that you would really reduce your opposition to such a poor strawman.

Since apparently I have evolved into Mr. Big and Mean ole Anti-Feminist, I'll resign from this conversation. It's fruitless at this point.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Green Crayons wrote: You made the claim that you have been respectful and people haven't been given shit for disagreeing with you. I gave you examples of such. Feel free to excuse them away however you like - that doesn't mean they weren't made.
I think mirth, FL, and Ether all disagreed with me. I don't think I or anyone else insulted them. I may have been insulting when I asked you if you were a robot. I'm sorry. But I was frustrated with you. I feel like you're being needlessly obtuse.
Green Crayons wrote:
elvis wrote:This is what the conflict was about, IMO. If you think it is about something else, please share.
As has been said before, repeatedly, Shea's original point wasn't that guys who compliment girls are creepy, it's that he was criticizing the manner and magnitude of guys who disproportionately compliment photos of females in the 15-25 year old range.
The only difference I see in what you said and what I said is that you are putting more emphasis on the "manner and magnitude" of the compliments. As I said before, I don't think the manner and magnitude of the compliments was overboard or stalkerish.
Green Crayons wrote:
elvis wrote:I really don't care where in the conversation he stated his opinion that "most are downright unattractive." I don't care that that was not the main thrust of his argument. It doesn't make my point any less valid. My point is that while he tried to stop guys from acting like stalkers (to protect women?) he insulted women more than anyone else. Do you disagree?
You don't care about what this conversation was about, and that's why you've turned it into your personal crusade against how much of a jackass Shea is.
I do care what the conversation is about. I said I don't care where he said some exact words.
Green Crayons wrote: Congratulations. Nobody disagrees with you. And, in fact, I don't agree with your above, because you're giving Shea too much credit. Shea was criticizing a certain group of guys because he was simply saying what he thought. At no time did I think he was doing it out of some notion of chivalry.
I guess I think more of Shea than you do.
Green Crayons wrote:
elvis wrote:WE SUPPORT GUYS ACTING LIKE DICKS BUT FEMALES WHO OPPOSE THEM ARE HAVING WEIRD EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS!
Yes, characterizing me and my stance as a two dimensional product of the 18th century patriarchal western society makes it much more easy to argue against it. Please continue to do so while ignoring the fact that I've said repeatedly that Shea was being a douchebag, I have no problem with you calling him out on it, I have no problem with you making a poll about how much of a jackass he has been. My only source of contention was that you took that and, through this poll and through this thread have made his original point seemingly obsolete. Which is an inappropriate connection.
If you agree with me on all those points, I don't understand why you are so worked up about this. Because you think I "made his original point seem obsolete?" His point that guys were fawning too much over girls who didn't deserve it? I don't see where I make his point seem obsolete. This whole thread explores the question of complimenting people and when it is appropriate. I haven't made it obsolete.
Green Crayons wrote: I'm sorry if I made assumptions from the fact that 1. you made this incredibly loaded poll and
I thought you said you don't mind that.
Green Crayons wrote: 2. won't stop harping about how insulted you feel/should feel/dislike Shea's comments while simultaneously and continually 3. ignoring my point that no matter how large of a jerk Shea has been, is being or will be in the future, that doesn't automatically discredit any of his points outside how attractive or unattractive people are.
Nobody is discrediting his points. Where did I do that? I really think you're making stuff up here.
Green Crayons wrote: Assumptions such as there must be some motivation for your continued insistence on this point. Assumptions such as since you're all about criticizing me for my apparently lack of emotion, maybe you're motivation is tied to some sort of emotional response to what Shea said. Maybe I'm assuming incorrectly - are you the robot here, and this is just a logical response to Shea's comments, completely severed from all emotional response you may have had in reaction to them?
I hardly even understand what you're attacking me about. You're trying to say my response is unnatural because I keep harping on it? I keep harping on it because you keep fighting with me. I'm harping? So are you.
Green Crayons wrote:
elvis wrote:I guess you're the type of guy who thinks when guys get into fights they're being strong and awesome, when girls have a strong opinion and stand up for it they're flying into weird fits of rage.
(sigh) It's really disappointing that you would really reduce your opposition to such a poor strawman.
I guess I was just supposed to ignore your obviously sexist remarks.
Green Crayons wrote: Since apparently I have evolved into Mr. Big and Mean ole Anti-Feminist, I'll resign from this conversation. It's fruitless at this point.
Exactly! I'm the hysterical bitch who is making you out to be an asshole even though you're really just a nice guy!
Talk nerdy to me.

FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:47 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I forgot why I loved this site until I started reading this thread again.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Ythill »

Wow, thread explosion! Are "fap" and "shlick" onomatopoeias? I must admit that I've never managed to produce the sound "fap" during autoerotica and now must embark on a sacred quest. Does anybody have high-fidelity recording equipment I can borrow? And wet-wipes?
elvis_knits wrote:
Green Crayons wrote:
Uhm, this was obviously a joke. I'm pretty sure everyone else got it. This only strengthens my suspicion that you aren't seeing anything that relates to emotion.
Yeah, I got it. And appreciated it.
Crayons wrote:Blah, blah, blah... you're stupid... ugliest ho-bag on the forums... a shell devoid of emotion... being a douchebag... Mr. Big and Mean ole Anti-Feminist... and stuff.
It sounds like you are the one getting all worked up. Either that or you're just the poster boy for bombastic. I agree that elvis' poll answers were not quite as objective as they could have been but, really, does it matter? In spite of the loaded and incomplete poll, this thread has generated some meaningful discussion, some good moments of humor, and a lifelong quest to make the sound "fap" while masterbating. Which makes it worthwhile.
elvis wrote:I wonder if a guy had posted this same thread with this same poll if you would have had the same opinion of him.
Well, I can tell you that the PMS joke wouldn't have gone over as well. Seriously though, I don't think GC's response has anything to do with gender. If it has anything to do with the asshole-factor of you vs. Shea, it's probably more due to the fact that Shea is expected to act the way he does while your meta is more cool-headed.
elvis wrote:I think mirth, FL, and Ether all disagreed with me.
As well as myself and forbiddenlight, who took the stance that dishonesty was more demeaning than either type of truthful comment.
elvis wrote:I'm the hysterical bitch who is making you out to be an asshole even though you're really just a nice guy!
This needs to be printed on a t-shirt.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I think FL is ForbiddanLight in this case ;)
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Ythill wrote:
elvis wrote:I think mirth, FL, and Ether all disagreed with me.
As well as myself and forbiddenlight, who took the stance that dishonesty was more demeaning than either type of truthful comment.
I appreciate your opinion, and it makes perfect sense to me.

However, I prefer to be lied to and told I'm pretty :wink:

I'm just sappy enough to think everyone deserves to be told they're pretty once in a while.
Ythill wrote:
elvis wrote:I'm the hysterical bitch who is making you out to be an asshole even though you're really just a nice guy!
This needs to be printed on a t-shirt.
I would wear it.
Talk nerdy to me.

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Ythill »

FaerieLord wrote:I think FL is ForbiddanLight in this case ;)
And here I was thinking that the entire state of Florida had disagreed with elvis. I guess I should stop the mass "you're ugly" mailing I had set up.
elvis wrote:I'm just sappy enough to think everyone deserves to be told they're pretty once in a while.
Calling most men "pretty" is hardly a compliment. But maybe they deserve it anyway? LOL.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Still disagree though. Everybody deserves a compliment once in a while? Sure, but it should be an honest compliment. I write music. Some people listen to every piece of crap I produce and tell me how awesome each one is. A smaller number of people point out which songs they really like, and tell me that other ones are crap. Guess who's compliments make me feel good about my art.

Telling a homely girl that she's pretty is just contributing to setting her up for a fall later. And she will not recognize the man who really does think she's pretty, because he'll sound like all the liars. Of course, everyone's got some attractive features, and I guess there's no harm in pointing them out.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

No one said I was pretty when I posted a pic. :(
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:47 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Yosarian2 wrote:No one said I was pretty when I posted a pic. :(
You were pretty, it's just that superficial people were put off by your bikini top not covering all of your chest hair.

Adel told me privately how adorable she finds you. You know how she feels about hermaphrodites.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
You were pretty, it's just that superficial people were put off by your bikini top not covering all of your chest hair.
I think chest hair is sexy.
Talk nerdy to me.

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Adel »

DrippingGoofball wrote:

Adel told me privately how adorable she finds you. You know how she feels about hermaphrodites.
I have a thing for hobbits ;)
The Mighty Thesaurus
The Mighty Thesaurus
Townie
The Mighty Thesaurus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by The Mighty Thesaurus »

Porochaz wrote:TMT, which part of the world are you from? Not being creepo, just think I recognise you.
Assuming you are in fact talking to me ("TMT" being a logical abbreviation of "The Mighty Thesaurus"), I am from Australia.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Oman »

shaft.ed wrote:I liked Green Crayons better when he was Erg0.
I had pretty much the same thought the other day.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:
Porochaz wrote:TMT, which part of the world are you from? Not being creepo, just think I recognise you.
Assuming you are in fact talking to me ("TMT" being a logical abbreviation of "The Mighty Thesaurus"), I am from Australia.
'Sok, probably WA or QLD right?
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Oman wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:I liked Green Crayons better when he was Erg0.
I had pretty much the same thought the other day.
I agree with these two fine gentlemen.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Ythill wrote:Are "fap" and "shlick" onomatopoeias? I must admit that I've never managed to produce the sound "fap" during autoerotica and now must embark on a sacred quest. Does anybody have high-fidelity recording equipment I can borrow? And wet-wipes?
You gotta do it in a warm room so your scrotum stays spread out like a loose membrane. From their it's just deep strokes so your pounding your fist into the scrotum for the fap sound. You may or may not need some sort of surface to support the scrotum. Lube will help with the volume, but might make you lose the {a} vowel for more of an {i} or {e} sound.
Yos2 wrote:No one said I was pretty when I posted a pic.
I did point out how attractive your lighthouse was.

Return to “General Discussion”