Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:28 am

Post by mykonian »

GIEFF wrote:That's a hammer, I think.
I believe that too.

*grabs his umbrella, and waits for the buckets of ketchup Kloud will bring.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 am

Post by GIEFF »

Beyond_Birthday wrote:
GIEFF wrote:
Beyond_Birthday wrote:We are arguing ourselves in circles. We need to lynch somebody already. 35 pages in a mini is not good for town. It's not. There is nothing good about this.
I figure this is a good time for me to claim. My role is "3-year-old." I am afraid of the dark, so I must prolong the day as long as possible; my win condition is to get the thread to 50 pages before a day 1 lynch.
OH NO! GIEFF JUST WON! GAH!!!
Barely!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:09 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Final Vote Count of Day 1!

qwints
(7): Panzerjager, GIEFF, Zilla, Goatrevolt, Dourgrim, Beyond_Birthday, mykonian

Panzerjager
(1):militant
Beyond_Birthday
(1): springlullaby

Not Voting:

ting=), SensFan, qwints

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Please notify me if there is a discrepancy in the list above
Last edited by kloud1516 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:09 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Death scene coming soon.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

A deathly silence fell over the inhabitants of Merrin as mykonian's voice shattered the heated debate.
The sun had already began its descent from its pinnacle in the sky, ribbons of tepid orange and deep pink ribboning outward along the horizon. As the verdict was reached, however, streamers of blood red tainted the peaceful backdrop, casting an ominous shadow over Merrin's town square. The fountain continued to usher forth cool, crystal clear water, a curtain of mist wafting lazily about the square. Slowly, the air stirred, buffeting the mist towards the lone noose that now swayed back and forth from its fixture. In the silence, it had waited patiently for a warm neck to wrap around. As the sun began to set, it knew it would only have to wait several minutes more until its wish had been fulfilled.

"Please,"
whimpered
qwints,
"see reason. Panzer or BB are by far more suspicious than me. One of them has to be a culprit!"

"Nice try, but do you have any evidence to back that up?"
retorted
GIEFF
. The silence met with this question solidified GIEFF's resolve.
Didn't think so."
The town slowly began to press in on qwints from all sides, forming a blockade about the fountains base, where their first target had sat during most of the discussion. Their decided lynchee shifted nervously, his large trench coat, the uniform outerwear of Merrin, and his wide-brimmed hat not concealing the look of absolute fear painted into every facet of qwints’ face.

”NOOOO!”
qwints screamed,
”I do have evidence, I swear I do.”
The group slowed their approach as he stood and fumbled with the cluttered mass of papers held to his chest -- notes taken during the day. He jerked them into the air, frantically waving them high over his head.
”You see, I am innocent. I’m innocent!”
Breath coming to him in short gasps, qwints rushed forward, headed straight for
Goatrevolt
, who regarded him curiously as papers flew from his grasp, catching the breeze and fluttering away.

"Curses,"
he whispered to himself as he stumbled over the stone ground. The notes cascaded from his hands, scattering to the winds as he fell to all fours in an attempt to catch those within proximity. As he scuttled about, the inhabitants continued to draw closer still, disregarding the flurry of papers that tumbled by their feet or floated over their heads, splotched with mist. Noticing this, qwints wailed in fright and disbelief. The young man clawed his way back towards the fountain's edge, but in his panicked hurry, caught the end of his grime covered coat, and fell once more.

What happened next would be remembered by all that witnessed this scene for the rest of their lives.

Zilla
lunged at qwints without warning, tackling into him and forcing him into a spread-eagle position upon the cold stone.
Panzerjager
and
Beyond_Birthday
were now upon him as well, hoisting him up by the collar with ease. Both made to drag qwints towards the noose, but the young man resisted, pushing Panzer into Zilla before punching BB in the face. Panzer and Zilla crashed to the ground, while blood began to trickle from BB's busted lip. Anger flashed in the eyes of the latter, before his hands wrapped firmly around qwints' throat.

Flailing in his captor's grasp, qwints brought his hands down upon BB's forearms, but his attempts to free himself were of no avail. Growing weaker from the lack of oxygen, qwints' hands dropped to his trench coat's pockets, where they fumbled for something that would surely save him. Drawing forth a sleek, jet black pistol, qwints buried it deeply into BB's gut.

Released the safety lock . . .

Wrapped his index finger around the trigger . . .

And went soaring through the air.

Beyond_Birthday, having felt the gun and realized the danger, had thrown his weight into qwints before letting him go. The group watched as their targets head collided with the edge of the fountain, a horrific slap echoing through the evening air. The gun skidded off to the side, where it came to a rest at GIEFF's feet. Snatching up the weapon with a look of incredulity, the man bolted towards qwints, whose blood had began to pool at the base of the fountain. Hands wrapped about his head, qwints had no hope of retaliating this time. Sobbing loudly, the young man wiped away the blood that flowed freely from his split forehead, eyes rolling about erratically as he did so. Salty tears mixed with the sticky rivulets of crimson as he tried to get to his feet, but GIEFF kicked his legs out from under him, before crouching over his target.

Forcing the barrel of the gun into qwints' mouth, GIEFF steadied his hand, closed his eyes, and pulled the trigger.
A deafening roar ripped through the town square, while a cloud of smoke obscured the scene. Smoke and silence. As the cloud dissipated, the town rushed forward, tentatively evading all that remained of qwints' head: fragments of skull and bloody bits of brain matter. His corpse convulsed wildly as blood sprayed into the fountain and blanketed the immediate periphery, but the town had to know whether or not they had made the right choice.

Tossing the gun aside, each person began to peruse the many pockets of qwints' trench coat. From within its confines, the group discovered a plethora of fake IDs, letters forged masterfully to look like other townsfolk had written them, realistic masks, and a variety of other items. The young man named qwints could not have been more guilty, but had intended to incriminate others in hopes of avoiding justice.

qwints, Mafia Framer, lost his head Day 1
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

It is now Night 1. Deadline for actions will be Wednesday March 18, 5:00
PM
EST.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:18 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Morbid night slowly faded into dismal day as, with great reluctance, the sun began to creep over the roofs of
Merrin. Ribbons of light cleaved through oppressive darkness, each beam advancing with uncertainty. Day came slowly, frightened by the prospect of facing the unknown. Frightened by what it might find awaiting it. Each inhabitant of Merrin, too, left the comfort of their homes apprehensively. Merry melodies of oblivious birds danced in the breeze, but did little to diminish the grotesque memories of the previous day.

At first, all was calm. Men in neatly-pressed suits and women clad in the newest dresses began to fill the streets as they had always done. Some hurried to open shop, while others set out to grab the morning newspaper, before preparing for yet another day of work. At first, all was calm, but Merrin was not destined to remain so.

The horrified screams of several children from a simple street corner crushed the facade of normalcy. At first, only few were drawn to the scene, murmuring in hushed whispers as they shielded the youths' eyes. As more and more people took to the streets, however, the commotion could not be contained. On that corner, which had been just as ordinary as the one's surrounding it, was now a scene of yet more carnage. Rust-hued blood stained the cobbles, splattered once-polished glass windows, and painted a nearby bench. As the teeming mass continued to grow, it was not long until someone recognized the wasted body. Littered with bullet holes,
ting =)'s
, corpse lay limp upon the street corner. Crows gazed upon the body from higher perches with great interest, squabbling just as much as the crowd below.

Another had been killed by the elusive threat to Merrin, but ting=) was not the only victim that night. In the town square, another body waited silently to be discovered. As the group of deliberators filed into the open expanse silently, their eyes instantly fell upon the area just beneath the lone noose. A wooden stake jutted upward from lush greenery, standing out of place among the beautiful foliage. Upon that stake had been fastened the body of
Goatrevolt
, whose stomach had been torn open and stuffed full of straw. His innards had slowly begun to slide from their places, bulging outward from the gaping wound. Head hanging limply, straw fell from his mouth at random intervals, mixing with the pool of blood that had collected at his lifeless feet. The evil presence was determined to ward off any birds that threatened to disturb their fallen comrade qwints, so they had erected a scarecrow all their own.

Two members of the town had died that night. The threat, no matter how much the people of Merrin tried to resist, was still very real. Another day had come, and with it, another decision would have to be made.

ting =), Townie, pumped full of lead Night 1
Goatrevolt, Townie, stuffed with straw Night 1
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:20 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Day 2 Begins
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Zilla »

Two kills... I'm guessing one was mafia, the other could be either vig or SK.

If it's an SK, I have to wonder if that's Mykonian (again, he was the first to introduce the idea. I've found that people like to mention their own roles.) It could be a vig though.

The scarecrow death MO seems to match serial killer, and Ting's matches a mafia MO.

However, there's this:

The evil presence was determined to ward off any birds that threatened to disturb their fallen comrade qwints, so they had erected a scarecrow all their own.

Which points to Goat being a mafia kill.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Zilla »

First off, since Panzer's an outted cop, what information do you have for us?
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

baaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by SensFan »

Zilla wrote:Two kills... I'm guessing one was mafia, the other could be either vig or SK.

If it's an SK, I have to wonder if that's Mykonian (again, he was the first to introduce the idea. I've found that people like to mention their own roles.) It could be a vig though.

The scarecrow death MO seems to match serial killer, and Ting's matches a mafia MO.

However, there's this:

The evil presence was determined to ward off any birds that threatened to disturb their fallen comrade qwints, so they had erected a scarecrow all their own.

Which points to Goat being a mafia kill.
Its a Normal. There almost certainly won't be clues in the flavour.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

I agree with Sensefan. More importantly, I would love to hear the Panzer results before we really get started today. That is certainly first and foremost.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by SensFan »

Beyond_Birthday wrote:I would love to hear the Panzer results before we really get started today. That is certainly first and foremost.
This.

If he has a Guilty, we should lynch that person with minimal/no discussion.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

SensFan wrote:
Beyond_Birthday wrote:I would love to hear the Panzer results before we really get started today. That is certainly first and foremost.
This.

If he has a Guilty, we should lynch that person with minimal/no discussion.
QFT
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

I targetted Zilla. I got no result I was scared off by something before I found her. So I was either blocked or she's immune.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Vote: springlullaby
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by springlullaby »

GIEFF wrote:
Vote: springlullaby
That's pointless. Justification behind vote.

---------------

Panzer, I want more flavour. Like a truckload more.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Confirm vote: springlullaby
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by springlullaby »

GIEFF wrote:
Confirm vote: springlullaby
Ok, if that's supposed to be a cop crumb you claim now.

I go to the lynch and you can go next.

If you don't know my alignment, you start explaining your behaviour right now.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:19 am

Post by Dourgrim »

I want to see GIEFF's response here... this seems very telling to me.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 am

Post by springlullaby »

Dourgrim wrote:I want to see GIEFF's response here... this seems very telling to me.
Very telling of what? Mind not making half complete statement, open ended statement?
Your post is pointless too. Or are you just hoping to watch which way the wind blows?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:41 am

Post by mykonian »

guess this is one of GIEFF's gambits. Let's see what happens.

and lynching the framer is good! Now we can be sure that Panzer is the cop (who would put a framer in a copless game?)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Dourgrim »

springlullaby wrote:Very telling of what? Mind not making half complete statement, open ended statement?
Your post is pointless too. Or are you just hoping to watch which way the wind blows?
No, I'm emphasizing GIEFF's posts because I believe they are important at this point in the game, and I'm saying I want to see what he posts next. It's not "open ended" at all.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 am

Post by GIEFF »

------
March 9. Qwints was at L-5.

Post 1136
springlullaby wrote:Unvote

Not cop, not totally up to speed as of now but will probably be waiting for BB.
Happy to observe Sens right now. 6
-----

spring's very next post came on March 13. Qwints was at L-1.

Post 1231
springlullaby wrote:
Vote: BB

For previously cited reason + I do not like the dragging with the refusal to claim.
Why not vote BB earlier? Why wait until qwints is at L-1? Where did BB "drag and refuse to claim?" Why didn't you question Zilla for also refusing to claim? Why hadn't you discussed B_B's scumminess since February 24th, 17 days earlier?
-------

Post 815

springlullaby votes Panzer for saying he refuses to read "all these long posts."

Even though she herself said just a couple pages earlier:
springlullaby wrote:Ok, the huge ass posts have to stop. There is only so much that can be said in a game of mafia, beyond which threshold it is obstinacy one way or another, and said obstinacy doesn't help any because it is impossible to read.

Post 902: I demonstrate that Panzer has already refused to read posts 4 times, yet spring only thought it was scummy the 5th time he did it. spring claims not to have seen these 4 times, yet I find that highly unlikely, considering the large number of posts that referenced it:

Post 680

Post 682

Post 684

Post 691

Post 694

Post 706

Post 707

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”