GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:31 am

Post by GIEFF »

That is plausible to me, as Sens' last post was on page 52, so clicking on the "last post" arrow would have brought him to that page. It still seems like a very odd mistake to make, especially considering your last three posts in other games were about L-1 and hammering.

Zilla, can you claim? Nobody CC if she claims your role - if she is lying, it will soon become apparent. And Zilla, if you are a power role, can you give us the results of last night's action?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:32 am

Post by SensFan »

Oh, and for fucks sake. Why the fuck would you go QUOTING my posts from ongoing games?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:34 am

Post by GIEFF »

Because danger is my middle name?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

He didn't quote anything. He just talks about your playstyle.

Lol @ speedlynch.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:39 am

Post by SensFan »

GIEFF wrote:Because danger is my middle name?
That's modkill-worthy stuff.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:39 am

Post by GIEFF »

No, I quoted:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 02#1561502

How far are you in your re-read, Sensfan? I've liked your summaries so far; any chance you could pump out what you have so far before the day ends?

And Xtoxm, any thoughts you can tell us now could help.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh I didn't see that one.

Bad Gieffy if your town. Modkills are totally not cool.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:40 am

Post by GIEFF »

It's mod-kill worthy? I didn't realize this - which rule is it breaking? Would it be modkill-worthy if I just linked to the post and didn't quote them? Or if I just talked about them instead of linking them?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:42 am

Post by SensFan »

There is a site-wide rule against discussing ongoing games. Largely because alignments in said game aren't known.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

GIEFF wrote:No, I quoted:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 02#1561502

How far are you in your re-read, Sensfan? I've liked your summaries so far; any chance you could pump out what you have so far before the day ends?

And Xtoxm, any thoughts you can tell us now could help.
I've not really got much to add atm...I've got a couple of town reads, but like I said, no solid scum reads. I've not read that much yet. Tbh, i'm kinda pleased about this speed lynch, it gives me more time. Right after I replaced into this, an opening came up in Bleach mafia which OBV I have to join. So I need to catch up with that one in the next couple days.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 am

Post by GIEFF »

This is only my 4th game on this site, but I've seen people bring up activity levels in other games before, and didn't think what I did would be a problem (and is not against the rules listed for this game). I apologize, and we can drop it now if the mod chooses not to kill me.

Can you answer the above questions related to this game?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 am

Post by SensFan »

GIEFF wrote:How far are you in your re-read, Sensfan? I've liked your summaries so far; any chance you could pump out what you have so far before the day ends?
Almost done, actually. Nothing from me until tomorrow, though. I think the odds of me dieing are low enough to mitigate the risk of the info being gone, while preventing Scum from having access to it tonight.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

GIEFF wrote:It's mod-kill worthy? I didn't realize this - which rule is it breaking? Would it be modkill-worthy if I just linked to the post and didn't quote them? Or if I just talked about them instead of linking them?
Basically, what you've done, is a clear cut modkill. Sorry man. Linking is also not allowed - Just talking about them would be, aslong as you didnt say what games. It would also be fine if he was dead in the game. Atleast, that's how it would work if I was modding.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:46 am

Post by GIEFF »

Xtoxm wrote:Basically, what you've done, is a clear cut modkill. Sorry man. Linking is also not allowed - Just talking about them would be, aslong as you didnt say what games. It would also be fine if he was dead in the game. Atleast, that's how it would work if I was modding.
Would you make that explicit in your rule-set if you were modding, Xtoxm?

I wonder what kloud's mod-kill flavor would look like?

Fair enough, Sensfan - you are right that it is very unlikely you get killed tonight.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

GIEFF wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Basically, what you've done, is a clear cut modkill. Sorry man. Linking is also not allowed - Just talking about them would be, aslong as you didnt say what games. It would also be fine if he was dead in the game. Atleast, that's how it would work if I was modding.
Would you make that explicit in your rule-set if you were modding, Xtoxm?

I wonder what kloud's mod-kill flavor would look like?

Fair enough, Sensfan - you are right that it is very unlikely you get killed tonight.
Hopefully, it would involve Sephiroth.
Rules
  • I, Xtoxm, am the mod. I will make a seperate post in-thread for my vote counts. Where I edit one of your posts I will use
    blue
    text. Please do not use blue text in your posts.
  • Do not impersonate the mod. Do not quote any PMs received from the mod. Do not pretend to quote a PM from the mod. The same applies to the Quicktopic threads.
  • If you think I made a mistake, you're probably right. Point it out to me nicely in a PM and I will fix it.
  • Do not delete or edit you posts. If you need quote tags fixing, tell me and I'll fix them.
  • Do not talk about this game outside the thread once Day begins. You must not discuss the game with players who are alive after you have been killed.
  • Votes must be in bold, for example
    Vote Xtoxm
    . Unvoting is not necessary, but if you wish to unvote without placing a new vote then
    Unvote
    . Votes with mistakes will be counted as long as it is clear where the vote is intended to go and there is an attempt at bolding. Please do not attempt to fake vote, it is petty and will probably result in the vote counting anyway.
  • A lynch occurs once a simple majority is reached, except at a deadline, when the person with the most votes is lynched. If there is a tie, whoever got the most votes first is lynched. Lynching occurs immediately and any unvotes after the hammer will be void.
  • There are no fixed deadlines, but if a feel the game is dragging/needs one, I will set one. Once set, a deadline will only be delayed if a new player replaces in.
  • Night will last a maximum of 72 hours, missed actions will result in a no-action.
  • Be active. If you are going to be away for a period of more than a few days, please let us know. I will prod players if I notice they haven't posted for 72 hours. If prodded, you must make a post within 72 hours of being prodded, or be replaced. There is no set prod limit, but if I feel I have to prod a player to often I may impose a prod limit. If I do, I will tell the player by PM and announce it in thread. If I prod someone, I will say so in the thread.
  • A scum claiming or fake claiming scumbuddies is a modkillable, game ending offense.
  • Once your role has been revealed, please do not post in the thread again until the game is over, not even a "bah" post, please.
  • There are no restrictions on talking in twighlight.
  • This game has a zero tolerance policy with regard to personal attacks. If I feel someone has crossed the line, I will forcibly replace them. Please do not push me on this.
  • If you have any questions feel free to ask in thread or send me a PM. Anything in the thread directed at me should be in bold, so I know that it is.
  • I reserve the right to add or modify rules as required.
  • It's a game, play to win, have fun!
This is the ruleset i'm using right now...And I notice, it's not there. Assuming you've brought this up before you modkill me, I would give an in-game warning, add the rule to the ruleset, and probably delete the references.

I advise you to send a PM to Kloud now stating your case.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

*I modkill you
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:59 am

Post by GIEFF »

Why are you quoting posts from another game, Xtoxm?

:P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

That's different. The mods posts aren't a part of a game anyway, really.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:01 am

Post by GIEFF »

I know, I'm just kidding. I PM'd kloud; hopefully he is merciful.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Dourgrim »

SensFan wrote:
Dourgrim wrote:I certainly didn't expect anyone to not read the entire thread before voting.
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I read to the end of 52, and thought that was the end of the thread.
No, you were clear... I wasn't trying to imply intent, I was just stating fact. No blame being assigned, SensFan.

Bad GIEFF! :?
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:10 am

Post by GIEFF »

Zilla, don't claim until we know if I'm getting modkilled or not... you may live through today.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

The lynch can't be undone...
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:21 am

Post by GIEFF »

OK, then please claim, Zilla. Knowing your role while everybody is still here could help.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 am

Post by mykonian »

GIEFF wrote:I wonder what kloud's mod-kill flavor would look like?
but on the other hand ( :) ), I don't want to know. GIEFF is one of the people that is at least involved in this game. I think it would leave the game to random voting in stead of mafia if this happens. Practically no-one is really into the game. That has probably a lot to do with the long day one.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:29 am

Post by GIEFF »

So if the super-long day one is daunting you, don't read the whole damn thing. Read the last 10-20 pages or so. The early stuff we can just look back on for clues based on buddying or when you want to look at someone in more detail in iso. It would be a shame if this game went inactive; it has been a lot of fun for me so far.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”