Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Oh right, another obvious conclusion:

Mod: Is Rule 0 supposed to be in effect right now?

If not, I'd wager that MafiaSSK is hiding the rules. (Maybe poptajo-Cult Leader, but I doubt it.)

Also, I'm thinking the best choice of actions here is to lynch MafiaSSK today and I block poptajo - that removes any remaining chance of Tajo making another Prinny. (Also, it guards against the possibility that the recruiter is actually the inactive UROE with a forced recruit - if UROE is the recruiter, another player should be resurrected.)
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Er, make that "if yes".
User out of ambit.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:17 am

Post by Vi »

Go avay or I shall taunt you a second time!

Tarhalindur 598 wrote:(off topic posts? Two words: Mafia 87)
You're welcome. And hey, I apologized for outing you already. Under different circumstances, I would be outing you as SK using more, ah, straightforward means. (Looking through other games you have been in, you ARE always the SK, right? Or just in the games when you're not Mafia?~)

----

All right, listen up. Or not.

Anyone with the brain of a scarecrow can tell you that I am Richard Nixon, Prinny Vassal. There's really no sane way to argue my way out of that, so there it is.
The rest of the details are your problem, not mine. But I would like to discuss this mechanic after the game, as I was kind of hoping I was the first person to come up with it. (Darn my lack of modding experience, etc.)

Incidentally, Tarhalindur is one-for-two as far as guessing others' roles.

*f-light was indeed a Mafia Lover-Maker. I was told after D1 that if Amante died that day, I would too. Of course, Natirasha wasn't kind enough to tell me who Amante
was
, so yeah. At the time I thought f-light intentionally blew up in order to take me out of the game, hence the maniacal laughter in my "bah" post. Either way, I have to admit this is another cool role that Natirasha beat both of us to implementing.

*I am not a Tracker. No, I can read a snippet of your Role PM each day after I wiretap you. And my first target was Illumina... who interestingly enough flipped G-Man. And the first result I got from Illumina was that
while you (Illumina) are alive, Gordon Freeman (Tarhalindur) cannot be killed.
Explanation, please? Or are we going to taunt each other with eerily similar ominous laughing for a while yet?

And obv. I'm an SK-miller. I'm the one that said that the first time, remember? I flipped Townie Wiretapper; that was my actual role.

Last and btw, my avatar is Mia, the angelic Staff Chick from Golden Sun. It doesn't have to do with my revival in this game, though. (In related news, I'm really tired of being the Doctor in so many games.)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 am

Post by populartajo »

Im not a cult leader.
Any idea how the Aurora works?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Thanks for reminding me Tar. Rule 0 is no longer in effect.

<1> This is a game. I hope that you have fun. In return, I ask that you not have your fun at the expense of the other players in this game (in other words, don't be a jackass). Repeated or extreme violations of this rule will result in replacement or modkill.
<1a> Attempting to use loopholes in the rules to gain an advantage in the game is considered jackassery, and will be treated as such. This applies to things like encrypted codes, invisible text, editing and deleting posts, trying to use the structure of the role PM to gain an advantage, etc. Please, use your common sense!
<2> If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins.
<3> Claiming that another player is your scumbuddy will result in a modkill.
<4> Quoting private communications (role PM, mason conversations, etc.) or pretending to do the same will result in 3 Official Warnings. Paraphrasing, however, is not only acceptable but encouraged unless I explicitly say otherwise.
<5> You may not talk with other people about this game outside of the thread (but see Rule 2).
<6> This game will have both a vote count and a FoS (Finger of Suspicion) count. All players will have 1 vote and 1 FoS (but see Rule 2).
<6a> In a Normal game, the FoS count will have no effect on the game other than breaking voting ties at deadline. Theme games make no such guarantee. (Especially not this one!)
<7> To help the game run smoothly, votes and FoS'es should be made in bold text, and use the format Vote: XXXX and FoS: XXXX, respectively. An unvote and/or unFoS is required to remove a vote or FoS; to unvote or unFoS, please use the format Unvote: XXXX or UnFoS: XXXX.
<8> If a player has a majority of votes, that player is lynched and cannot be unvoted. You may talk during twilight unless I state otherwise.
<9> Each game day will begin with a negotiable deadline of 2 weeks in place. At the end of each week, if I find the activity level in the game acceptable and the week does not end with the deadline, then I will extend the deadline by one week, to a maximum of twice the original deadline (a maximum of 4 weeks); the maximum deadlines are not retractable.
<10> If deadline occurs without a full majority and a majority of voting players are voting for a player, that player will be lynched. Otherwise, No Lynch will occur.
<11> You may elect to No Lynch any number of times during the course of the game. In order to No Lynch, one of the two following conditions must be met: either a majority of living players must vote no lynch, or no player receives a majority of votes before deadline. (To vote No Lynch, please use the format Vote: No Lynch. FoS'es for No Lynch will not be counted.)
<12> Don't drink and post, lest ye receive Public Humilitation. (This rule is an injoke and doesn't actually do anything.)
<13> This is a modified Deep South setup, therefore there are no nights in this game. All abilities must be submitted during the game day and will resolve at the end of day unless otherwise stated.
<14> When you die, stop posting. You may make a single "Bah!"/"Frak you!"/etc. post in the thread. You may not include game content in this post. In addition, once you are dead, please do not discuss the game with anyone other than the Mod until the game is over, as there may be actions that target you and you may continue to play. This rule is immune to Rule Zero.
<15> All players need to post at least once every 72 hours, or inform me if this is not possible. If you do not post for 72 hours, you will be prodded. If you are prodded, then you will need to post something (a simple "/prodded" will suffice if you're short on time) within 72 hours or you may be replaced. You will receive an Official Warning the second time you fail to post for more than 72 hours. The third time you fail to post for 72 hours, you will be replaced.
<15a> If you have limited access, you need to post to this effect, either in V/LA or in the thread. If I prod you despite you declaring V/LA status, call me on it and I will be duly embarrassed.
<15b> If you post before I get around to handing out the prod, you avoid the prod.
<16> This game will start on Day 1 after all players have confirmed (by the method specified in their role PM).
<17> Any player who is modkilled automatically loses the game. I will modkill in the fashion that I deem most damaging to the modkilled player's faction.
<18> I reserve the right to add rules if necessary (or if I really, really want to).
<19> I am the Son of Mod, which means that, while I am almost a god, I am fallible. Alert me of any mistakes and I shall attempt to rectify them in the best way possible.
<20> Okay, that's enough formal-sounding stuff. Good luck, have fun!
<21> Game-specific rule: Whenever a player breaks a rule that is not punishable by modkill, they will be informed that they have committed a rule infraction and told the post number where they broke a rule. For every 3 rules infractions incurred, the guilty player will require 1 fewer vote to lynch. (If the rule broken was a temporary rule, then its associated rules infractions will be removed when the rule is removed).
The end justifies the means.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Vi »

Rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Hey Tarhalindur (again). How did you know that the rules should be visible?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Vi »

Also, nice plagiarism in the ruleset :roll:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Isacc »

Quickie because I have to do a huuuuge homework assignment that was supposed to be done over the weekend but I r forgetted =P

I concur with the theory of tajo being the cult-leader. URoE has, as Tar pointed out, been seemingly too inactive to recruit, and he's also seemed at least more pro-town than Tajo.

Also, I think a cult is more dangerous than a scum at this point. There is presumably just 1 scum left, however there will be at least 1 cult member alive at the end of the day, 2 or 3 by tomorrow depending on who we lynch. If we leave the recruiter alive, we are quickly nearing being outnumbered.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Isacc wrote:Quickie because I have to do a huuuuge homework assignment that was supposed to be done over the weekend but I r forgetted =P

I concur with the theory of tajo being the cult-leader. URoE has, as Tar pointed out, been seemingly too inactive to recruit, and he's also seemed at least more pro-town than Tajo.

Also, I think a cult is more dangerous than a scum at this point. There is presumably just 1 scum left, however there will be at least 1 cult member alive at the end of the day, 2 or 3 by tomorrow depending on who we lynch. If we leave the recruiter alive, we are quickly nearing being outnumbered.
You beat me to this.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by veerus »

Tarhalindur wrote:
mysterious numbers (hai Count of Monte Cristo) wrote:4-2-2
Hmm.

Alive, Day 2:

4 - Town, fairly clearly. (presumably Tarhalindur, Isacc, veerus, UROE)
2 - Mafia (forbiddanlight, MafiaSSK)
2 - Neutral (poptajo, Vi?)
1 - Not a Faction (Illumina*)

Dead, Day 2:
2 - Town (Natirasha**, zwetschenwasser)
1? - Mafia? (Kinetic?)
1 - Neutral (hp [leaves])
Tar, how does this theory jive with the fact that you think Kinetic is still alive ala-Lain ability?

Anyway, I agree with your plan. We lynch mssk while you block tajo. I disagree that cult is more dangerous. If tajo uses an ability to revive players, Tar's block would prevent that. While mssk won't be able to kill anyone period.
vote: MafiaSSK
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by populartajo »

Im not a cult leader.
Im Haruhi Suzimiya, the Townie Dreaming Goddess.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

veerus wrote:
Anyway, I agree with your plan. We lynch mssk while you block tajo. I disagree that cult is more dangerous. If tajo uses an ability to revive players, Tar's block would prevent that. While mssk won't be able to kill anyone period.
You really expect a roleblock of a cult-recruiting in Mind Screw Mafia to work?
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by veerus »

MafiaSSK wrote:
veerus wrote:
Is it not an ability? If not, then let's lynch tajo and block you again.
-Fight Club
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Isacc »

Im not a cult leader.
Isn't that a role from MS3? Tar, do you find it's existence likely?
Oh right, I honestly forgot that he had that plan (can you blame me, with four consecutive long posts? lol). That does sound like a sound plan.

Vote: MafiaSSK
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Vi wrote:
Go avay or I shall taunt you a second time!

Tarhalindur 598 wrote:(off topic posts? Two words: Mafia 87)
You're welcome. And hey, I apologized for outing you already. Under different circumstances, I would be outing you as SK using more, ah, straightforward means. (Looking through other games you have been in, you ARE always the SK, right? Or just in the games when you're not Mafia?~)

----

All right, listen up. Or not.

Anyone with the brain of a scarecrow can tell you that I am Richard Nixon, Prinny Vassal. There's really no sane way to argue my way out of that, so there it is.
The rest of the details are your problem, not mine. But I would like to discuss this mechanic after the game, as I was kind of hoping I was the first person to come up with it. (Darn my lack of modding experience, etc.)

Incidentally, Tarhalindur is one-for-two as far as guessing others' roles.

*f-light was indeed a Mafia Lover-Maker. I was told after D1 that if Amante died that day, I would too. Of course, Natirasha wasn't kind enough to tell me who Amante
was
, so yeah. At the time I thought f-light intentionally blew up in order to take me out of the game, hence the maniacal laughter in my "bah" post. Either way, I have to admit this is another cool role that Natirasha beat both of us to implementing.

*I am not a Tracker. No, I can read a snippet of your Role PM each day after I wiretap you. And my first target was Illumina... who interestingly enough flipped G-Man. And the first result I got from Illumina was that
while you (Illumina) are alive, Gordon Freeman (Tarhalindur) cannot be killed.
Explanation, please? Or are we going to taunt each other with eerily similar ominous laughing for a while yet?

And obv. I'm an SK-miller. I'm the one that said that the first time, remember? I flipped Townie Wiretapper; that was my actual role.

Last and btw, my avatar is Mia, the angelic Staff Chick from Golden Sun. It doesn't have to do with my revival in this game, though. (In related news, I'm really tired of being the Doctor in so many games.)
Odd, I thought your comment on being mortal was a reference to me being a player in a Mind Screw game and not literally unkillable. Probably because I knew nothing of this - given that you've outed my actual role name, I've effectively fullclaimed (Mr. Crowbar himself, can block a player each day (will kill that player if that player is metal), has two pieces of rolebased information from start of game).

There's two possibilities here, given what I know: you're lying, or I had an Archangel (which auto-removes itself late game) that I didn't know about. Both are plausible.

Support for Archangel theory: it makes sense flavorwise (G-Man seems to have an interest in protecting Freeman in the Half-Life games); moreover, G-Man having that ability wasn't incriminating - my interpretation given yesterday is that G-Man probably wasn't anti-town, just non-town.

The question is, what game purpose would a Neutral Archangel have? I'm guessing it would have *something* to do with Bender - I've come to suspect that he was VERY powerful, and that we're lucky I got rid of him D1.

Support for the "you're lying" theory: Unless you give us a good reason to assume otherwise (read: a good reason why Prinny Vassals would be town), we know that you're not town. Both revivers and Cult recruiters have horrible ability priority if Natirasha is using my ability resolution order (and given that he borrowed my ruleset...); I find it implausible that a reviver OR a cult recruiter would be immune to roleblocking, given how much I tend to gimp both roles. Also, I was whack-a-moled as town, we can account for all neutrals in the Monte Cristo count given your SK-millerness and the Prinny leader (again, unless you can show that Prinnies are town), and have caught every scum we've killed save perhaps Kinetic (killed hp [leaves], spotted forbiddanlight, forced through the forbiddanlight/Nat lynch), so I'm probably Public Enemy #1 to your faction. No good reason to assume that you're telling the truth there.

Doesn't matter, we'll have to deal with you later anyways.

(As for your avatar, I thought you'd adopted an odd Full Metal Panic! (Kaname Chidori) avatar for a bit, hence the curiousity. Also, it wasn't as off-topic as I claimed - you had a Nixon avatar before the D3 kill, so it *could* have been role-related.)
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Vi wrote:Rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Hey Tarhalindur (again). How did you know that the rules should be visible?
Point 1: I've suspected since D1 that G-Man was responsible for the rule blocking, based largely on the fact that a) just about everyone was told he was not town and b) it's what I would have done:
Tarhalindur wrote:I have little time, so I'll make this brief.

First, I'm pretty sure that hp [leaves] just claimed scum, so...
Vote: hp [leaves]

Second, my information is, likewise, that G-Man is in the game and not town. Given the fact that other players were informed this, there's a few obvious possibilities for what he's doing (Mafia Godfather, neutral, Moderator).
My gut is telling me that G-Man might also be the game's equivalent of Chairman Mao...

Third, I should probably reveal this now, since in context it's effectively a Miller claim. I am a character from Half-Life myself - another character, one who is aligned with Mr. Crowbar... er, Gordon Freeman... in the games. Looking at the game timeline and my flavor, it's probably most accurate to say that I come from somewhere in the Half-Life 2 Episodes. I have at least two abilities (the "know G-Man is not town" ability and the "shouldn't noose the Mod" warning, to paraphrase); I may have more.

What's getting really interesting is that the flavor behind my, to paraphrase, "You really shouldn't put the Mod in the noose" information is ALSO from Half-Life. Specifically, it appears to be derived from the flavor surrounding the resonance cascade (which, after review, would be the alien-unleashing cataclysm in the first game), and is not too dissimilar to the flavor in one of the early vote counts (the one in where there were three votes on the Mod).

I'm not sure exactly what's so bad about lynching the Mod, if anything - I just know that I am explicitly warned not to do so.

Fourth, this will likely be my last post in this game for a bit. I will have absolutely no access until 01/07 at best (01/14 if worst comes to worst). I would prefer to remain in the game but will (grudgingly) understand if I must be replaced.
Point 2: G-Man left the game yesterday.

Point 3: If I think the Mod made a mistake, I'll ask about it. (I know how bad I am about forgetting things in Mind Screw games...)

So, when G-Man turned up dead, I asked to make sure that the rule's continued existence were intended (meaning that my Mao => G-Man theory would be wrong) and not just a mod error. Turns out, the mod error was involved.

Oh yeah, given your comment on "always SK" - nope, I've been town a good deal. I always seem to be either Cop or vanilla as town (Mafia 78's the completed game I was town in, IIRC, and I was Cop there.)
User out of ambit.

veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by veerus »

So speaking of which... how did Illumina die then?
-Fight Club
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

veerus wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
mysterious numbers (hai Count of Monte Cristo) wrote:4-2-2
Hmm.

Alive, Day 2:

4 - Town, fairly clearly. (presumably Tarhalindur, Isacc, veerus, UROE)
2 - Mafia (forbiddanlight, MafiaSSK)
2 - Neutral (poptajo, Vi?)
1 - Not a Faction (Illumina*)

Dead, Day 2:
2 - Town (Natirasha**, zwetschenwasser)
1? - Mafia? (Kinetic?)
1 - Neutral (hp [leaves])
Tar, how does this theory jive with the fact that you think Kinetic is still alive ala-Lain ability?

If he's in the game (and I'm definitely not sure about that - I'd say he's probably dead, I'm just not sure what he was), then his invisibility ability must be more complete than any I've ever used, to such an extent that he does not appear on the player list, his vote doesn't appear in the vote counts (or he hasn't voted), the Mod's forgotten about him (note 8 alive, 5 to lynch notation on D3), and he doesn't appear on Monte Cristo lists.

More likely, he was taken out of the game by an ability. The question is, how? The dual-role speculation is just that (speculation) - the only role I've ever seen that could completely remove Kinetic from the game was a History-Altering SK in a Star Trek game on MTGS (his kill removed all evidence of that player - including posts - from the game). Unless that's what Bender's role actually was...

Hmm. Anybody have rolebased to help out here?
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

veerus wrote:So speaking of which... how did Illumina die then?
Looking at that flavor, I'd guess that he worked the same way the Ozmodiar did - survive to the end of a certain day, and you win and remove yourself from the game. It's actually the way Haruhi worked in the very early stages of Mind Screw 3 design (IIRC before Nat got to look at the setup, but I could be misremembering) until I changed her to win based on Dreams of Reality activations (adding the massclaim requirement to address a concern Yos2 brought up in Mind Screw about roles that didn't have to do anything active to win).

Actually, come to think of it, yesterday was the end of Day 3... I wonder, could G-Man have had the Ozmodiar's EXACT win con from the original Mind Screw (roughly "you DO count as a faction and win/warp out if you survive to the end of day 3")? If so, however, that means either something is odd with how Vi-SKmiller interacts with Monte Cristo or the
Prinny-maker
doesn't count as a faction...
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

populartajo wrote:Im not a cult leader.
We shouldn't lynch without more info.

Name one-shots and which one-shots you've used, please.
User out of ambit.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Vi »

Tarhalindur 614 wrote:Also, I was whack-a-moled as town,
For a brief moment, I remembered that. And then I forgot it again... and then I posted.
No sense in harassing you other than for the inherent fun of it, then.

Anyway, I've told you what I know about G-Man. I've no idea why Natirasha would have a Neutral that everyone's supposed to be hunting out there to protect a Townie, unless that Townie role's especially powerful... which doesn't seem to be the case per se. Eh, postgame should be several shades of interesting.
(And for the record, I still think immediately coming to Natirasha-as-G-Man was entirely plausible~)
Tarhalindur 614 wrote:(As for your avatar, I thought you'd adopted an odd Full Metal Panic! (Kaname Chidori) avatar for a bit, hence the curiousity. Also, it wasn't as off-topic as I claimed - you had a Nixon avatar before the D3 kill, so it *could* have been role-related.)
Contrary to all appearances, anime/manga weirds me out. I'm told by people who are absorbed by it that I've been exposed to all the stuff that gives Japanese entertainment a bad name, and thus have an unfair view of it. (Given that I'm part of the Touhou fandom, this is actually quite plausible.)
Anyway, I only change my avatar when I die. I've died twice since I suicided in this game (becoming Mia and then Mia. My next avatar may be Mia as well!). So nothing of import there. (Do you like this avatar, by chance?)
Tarhalindur 614 wrote:I always seem to be either Cop or vanilla as town
What I wouldn't give to be a Cop someday...

Count of Monte Cristo is entirely your territory, since it's your intellectual property :P I'll leave that theorizing to you.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

MafiaSSK wrote:
veerus wrote:
Hell yes I would. Just like I'd expect a roleblocking of a resurrect to work (double-life players excepted). In my ability order, those abilities have Special priority (the worst ability priority you can have).

Also, we already knew you weren't town, but thanks for pretty much claiming it. Seriously, fearmongering?
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Wait a minute... *facepalm*

Note to self: there was no kill D3. I blocked veerus that day. There might be a connection there.

(Actually, thinking it over... Vi's information, if accurate, makes mine somewhat less useful for hunting Mafia than I previously thought : there's a chance the Mafia rammed their kill into me. This is more likely yesterday than D3, since there was some suspicion of me D3 and I wasn't Whack-A-Moled until yesterday.)
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Poptajo needs to answer my question quickly. I don't want to let anything really important slip too early, and the game is stalling.

Also, happy birthday Vi. Pity you're Cult.
User out of ambit.

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:24 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Tarhalindur wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
veerus wrote:
Hell yes I would. Just like I'd expect a roleblocking of a resurrect to work (double-life players excepted). In my ability order, those abilities have Special priority (the worst ability priority you can have).

Also, we already knew you weren't town, but thanks for pretty much claiming it. Seriously, fearmongering?
Natirasha should have changed *something* though.

Maybe I am maybe I'm not.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”