mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 am

Post by mykonian »

Do you want to bet? I say it will go inactive. Too many people rereading. (sens, xtoxm, spring) and people not that interested (panzer) and people that don't have enough time (dourgrim, BB).
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'll become involved once i'm done forming my initial opinions on everyone. (ie, reading stuffs)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If they don't have enough time they should get themselves replaced.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 am

Post by GIEFF »

Springlullaby seemed real eager to see my reasons for voting her, but since I posted them 5 pages and 4 days ago, she has not responded.

Xtoxm, it is very difficult to find replacements for a 60-page game, and it becomes harder and harder the more people replace. I don't think it's necessary to read Day 1 in its entirety.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Dourgrim »

mykonian wrote:Do you want to bet? I say it will go inactive. Too many people rereading. (sens, xtoxm, spring) and people not that interested (panzer) and people that don't have enough time (dourgrim, BB).
Thank you oh so much for speaking on my behalf here, mykonian. :roll: I've given this game as much time as I've given any other game I'm in... the difference is the ridiculous pacing of this game, which I managed to keep up with by devoting extra time to it at first. That is no longer an option, but thankfully the pace of the game has become a bit more normal since and I've been keeping up nicely.

Furthermore, when I was overwhelmed with this game before, I said to the game at large that I would allow myself to be replaced if enough players asked, and you were nowhere to be found then. Why suddenly develop an opinion on my ability to devote time?
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 am

Post by mykonian »

it is not an opinion, it is an observation. I didn't put you in the "not interested people", I don't understand Panzers attitude. All the other are at least trying, and the fact that they are not the most active comes from things that are not in their power. When you asked to be replaced, you were better then the obvious lurkers, and you already could tell you were trying to keep up, and I think that counts for something. So in stead of asking for a replacement that would have to work through this mess, we have a player that is most times with us, and that wants to play. I don't think the choice is hard to make.

But what I fear is, is that this horrible day 1 will make this game hard for people to get in, and when the towny that constantly pushed us into being active disappears, I don't know what is going to happen. Again, this is nothing against the players, it is the game.

So please don't be offended. I didn't accuse you of anything, I was (and still am) happy that you didn't lurk when you didn't have the time for this game, so please don't understand me wrong.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 am

Post by GIEFF »

mykonian wrote:But what I fear is, is that this horrible day 1 will make this game hard for people to get in, and when the
towny
that constantly pushed us into being active disappears, I don't know what is going to happen. Again, this is nothing against the players, it is the game.
And mykonian just called ME a townie.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 am

Post by GIEFF »

And is assuming I will disappear.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You think those are poor assumptions, Gieff?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 am

Post by mykonian »

And mykonian just called ME a townie.
and I've been your biggest fan from the end of day 1.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:53 am

Post by GIEFF »

Xtoxm wrote:You think those are poor assumptions, Gieff?
mykonian referred to Zilla as a "townie" three times yesterday. He referred to goat as a "townie" once (and goat has since been revealed to be pro-town). I don't think these are assumptions, I think they are slips made by scum-mykonian, revealing he knows more about alignments than he should.

If Zilla flips scum, this is mostly moot.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Townie is a term I often use as a broad for any member of the game...Could you show so I can see it in context?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you can't remember where, don't worry. I haven't looked at Myk get anyway.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 am

Post by mykonian »

GIEFF wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:You think those are poor assumptions, Gieff?
mykonian referred to Zilla as a "townie" three times yesterday. He referred to goat as a "townie" once (and goat has since been revealed to be pro-town). I don't think these are assumptions, I think they are slips made by scum-mykonian, revealing he knows more about alignments than he should.

If Zilla flips scum, this is mostly moot.
Really, power of the subconcious and such: if we believed you, my subconcious is the only thing that posts! GIEFF, for something to be a slip, I shouldn't notice that I make it, and seriously, after so many times you said it, do you really think you can call it a slip?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 am

Post by GIEFF »

mykonian wrote:and about the picking on townies: that could be a scumslip. I would like to hear Panzers explanation of that (although I can imagine what his answer is going to be).
This quote was about Panzer's "townie" slip where he called dejkha/Zilla a townie, and shows that mykonian does think calling someone a townie could be a scumslip.

Post 555 (referring to both Zilla and Goat):
mykonian wrote:I have seen too many mislynches that way. It is simply too easy for scum to sit back while townies don't understand each other.
Post 565 (again referring to Zilla and Goat):
mykonian wrote:I know I can't argue with this, but I have seen this too often: two townies that go after each other, pointing out that the other doesn't understand them the right way.
Post 649
mykonian wrote:I would like a zilla-claim too. Otherwise we are just lynching a towny because the game dies before we can change.
Post 723
mykonian wrote:why not? it seems like people want to lynch her? could be usefull to find out if you mislynch a powerrole, wouldn't it, GIEFF?
These last two are especially ironic considering Zilla was just lynched WITHOUT a claim, despite my attempts to avoid that from happening, not the mention the fact that mykonian himself was on the wagon.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 am

Post by GIEFF »

mykonian wrote:Really, power of the subconcious and such: if we believed you, my subconcious is the only thing that posts! GIEFF, for something to be a slip, I shouldn't notice that I make it, and seriously, after so many times you said it, do you really think you can call it a slip?
You called me a townie and Goat a townie. That's twice you've let slip you knew our alignments. You've called Zilla a townie 4 times, expressed just about ZERO suspicion of her yesterday, yet were quick to jump on her wagon today, even though very little about her changed.

If Zilla flips town, I don't see how you can't be scum. 6 different townie slips, and all about actual townies? No suspicion at all of Zilla on day 1, and then you jump quickly on her wagon on day 2?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:24 am

Post by mykonian »

GIEFF wrote:
mykonian wrote:and about the picking on townies: that could be a scumslip. I would like to hear Panzers explanation of that (although I can imagine what his answer is going to be).
This quote was about Panzer's "townie" slip where he called dejkha/Zilla a townie, and shows that mykonian does think calling someone a townie could be a scumslip.
and it already shows I knew the protown answer too. I just wanted to ask the question anyway.

and now you are going to use that against me, just because you think it unlikely I'm right when I call someone town. Really, was it that hard with Goat? I've been clear in that. Like I'm clear in the fact that I think you protown. And most of the "slips" are ways of speach, like I have called people scum too, when I assumed that in a certain reasoning. If zilla flips town, is the sentence: "I know I can't argue with this, but I have seen this too often: two townies that go after each other, pointing out that the other doesn't understand them the right way." so damning? On that moment, I react on the fact that two people discuss small tells way too far, thereby getting nothing further, only getting themselves and their "opponent" to think the other is scum. Personally, I don't like those situations, they are not productive, but I don't know what you think about it...

GIEFF, this argument doesn't work. Really, you are obsessed with a way of scumhunting that will find a lot of people, but not necesarilly scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

555 and 565 are not slips. 723 doesn't seem related, but not a slip.

649 could be.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 am

Post by GIEFF »

1380 was a slip, too.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

As implies in 1383, I feel they are fair assumptions, given your actions.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:58 am

Post by mykonian »

now GIEFF, you've heard the same thing from three people, and this has carried waaayyyy to long, so can we please stop now with these "slips"?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:02 am

Post by GIEFF »

Can you stop making them?

Even without the slips, you have done plenty of other scummy things, as I've summarized in the twilights of both Day 1 and Day 2.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Final Vote Count of Day 2!

Zilla
(5): Panzerjager, Beyond_Birthday, mykonian, Dourgrim, SensFan

springlullaby
(1): GIEFF

Not Voting:

Zilla, Xtoxm, springlullaby

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Please notify me if there is a discrepancy in the list above
Last edited by kloud1516 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Death scene coming soon.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 am

Post by SensFan »

mykonian, the VERY NATURE of the game is subconscious. The DEFINITION of a scumtell is a slip. I strongly think you are Scum, especially after this ridiculous defense of yours, and trying to downplay my contributions, when they FAR exceed your own.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”