justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:30 am

Post by justinl »

Mr. Flay: It doestn fuckin matter if the mafia get caguht after this round, because they win!!! And I guess I'll give a name since everyone else important has already. i'm Duane Allman
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:47 am

Post by justinl »

I'm getting pretty frustrated, actually. For the past 2 days I have been trying to prove my point to nonny and King Enigma, while arguing with Mr. Flay, who I know is scum. Nonny and King Enigma, could you please speak up?
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:34 am

Post by Maverick »

I'm getting frustrated too justin, it's so clear that they are scum, I don't know how people can miss it. But that's besides the point.

*Smacks Mr. Flay in the head* I know your scum, and that your are trying to convince my team that I am scum to win, which is fine with me, because that is what your supposed to do. But please don't be a jackass about it.. "Mav, are you grounded again". That made me mad. Whatever though. Nonny, KingEnigma, do you have any opinions at all?

*Maverick*
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:36 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

actually, justin, there are a few flaws in your theory. Just because you are voting for mr. flay, that doesn't mean he is scum. perhaps they don't want to just up and vote for him, in case you would catch then and unvote before they pushed the lynch through. Another possibility is that they are afraid of a vig kill, because if they expose themselves today and a vig kills one of them tonight, it wouldn't be endgame tomorrow. Either or both of those theories could be true, and would explain why scum haven't jumped on Mr. Flay yet if he's innocent. The same, of course, applies to Maverick. Also, if IS's theory about Mr. Flay and Maverick possibly being scum together is true, then the scum would need one more innocent vote before they could lynch their scum partner, unless Mr. Flay plans to vote for himself.
Permanent V/LA.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:32 am

Post by justinl »

MastermindOfSin wrote:perhaps they don't want to just up and vote for him, in case you would catch then and unvote before they pushed the lynch through.
Which is why they have to be sneaky and say things like "I sure hope i'm right about this!!" (like you did tacking the 3rd vote on Maverick). Yes it causes suspicion if done without any talk, but there are ways to be sneaky about it. It can easily be done in the span of 3 days. PLUS, they knew I would be gone for the weekend and Maverick was not going to change his mind about lynching flay, so it should have been no problem at all.

And the whole vig theory, do you really think we have a roleblocker, masons, and a cop AND a vigilante with only 1 anti-town group? (nonny claimed doc too didnt she - not sure)
MastermindOfSin wrote:Also, if IS's theory about Mr. Flay and Maverick possibly being scum together is true, then the scum would need one more innocent vote before they could lynch their scum partner, unless Mr. Flay plans to vote for himself.
You're grasping at straws. If IS's theory about that is correct, then we should lynch Mr. Flay anyways.. duh
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:41 am

Post by Maverick »

justinl wrote:

MastermindOfSin wrote:
Also, if IS's theory about Mr. Flay and Maverick possibly being scum together is true, then the scum would need one more innocent vote before they could lynch their scum partner, unless Mr. Flay plans to vote for himself.

You're grasping at straws. If IS's theory about that is correct, then we should lynch Mr. Flay anyways.. duh
That's exactly why IS said that. IS knows that Mr. Flay is his partner, and that it's either gonna be me or Flay lynched today. That way if Flay is lynched mafia will have a better chance of winning tomorrow because town will possibly be thinking that IS was telling the truth. Actually I must hand it to him, he's doing very well in thinking of clever stuff to convince the town.

Nonny, KingEnigma I'm telling the truth, and this is the last time I'm gonna say it because I've said it so many times. I know anyone could say they were telling the truth, but please trust me.

*Maverick*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:04 pm

Post by nonny »

excuse me justin but i am a confirmed innocent by the same logic you used...no counterclaim and there won't be one either. ON the other hand you aren't 100% cleared in my book atleast....then again no one is.

I'm still having trouble deciding who is scum mav or flay.....and i don't want to vote wrong and lose it for us all. I hate it when that happens hence i vote rarly.....actually i don't think i have voted once in this game yet :oops:
*insert bad joke here*
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:52 pm

justinl wrote:
MastermindOfSin wrote:perhaps they don't want to just up and vote for him, in case you would catch then and unvote before they pushed the lynch through.
Which is why they have to be sneaky and say things like "I sure hope i'm right about this!!" (like you did tacking the 3rd vote on Maverick). Yes it causes suspicion if done without any talk, but there are ways to be sneaky about it. It can easily be done in the span of 3 days. PLUS, they knew I would be gone for the weekend and Maverick was not going to change his mind about lynching flay, so it should have been no problem at all.

And the whole vig theory, do you really think we have a roleblocker, masons, and a cop AND a vigilante with only 1 anti-town group? (nonny claimed doc too didnt she - not sure)
MastermindOfSin wrote:Also, if IS's theory about Mr. Flay and Maverick possibly being scum together is true, then the scum would need one more innocent vote before they could lynch their scum partner, unless Mr. Flay plans to vote for himself.
i'm not grasping at straws, i'm just not throwing out any possibilities...you could be right as well, but I felt it necessary to put all the possibilities i could think of in addition to that
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:45 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

I really like how Maverick throws some junk out there, stirs the pot, has Justin yell like a rabid squirrel, then dissapears again until the tide is back towards everone realizing he is scum again.

The fact remains that I am 100% stone cold lock dead set super dooper sure that Maverick is our scum. No amount of trickery, deception or guile from Maverick is going to convince me otherwise. I am so not going to fall for any little trap they try to setup for us, even if Justin continues to scream like madman.

So many possibilities are floating out there, even Justin could be some sort of mafia mason traitor, that is really an excellent point, it convinces me even more that the only thing I can truly trust is my Maverick is scum investigation. Its the only 100% sure shot that I have and I will not jeopardize the odds of the town winning this game by deviating from it.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:41 pm

Post by justinl »

InternetStranger wrote:I really like how Maverick throws some junk out there, stirs the pot, has Justin yell like a rabid squirrel, then dissapears again until the tide is back towards everone realizing he is scum again.
And I really like how IS has absolutely no argument so he resorts to insulting me, and coming up with ridiculous situations so that he and mr flay and mastermind could still possibly innocent in a desperate attempt to not be lynched.

IS - I'd like to see you actually present an argument that shows mine is the "argument of a madman"
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:42 pm

Post by justinl »

InternetStranger wrote:I really like how Maverick throws some junk out there, stirs the pot, has Justin yell like a rabid squirrel, then dissapears again until the tide is back towards everone realizing he is scum again.
And I really like how IS has absolutely no argument so he resorts to insulting me, and coming up with ridiculous situations so that he and mr flay and mastermind could still possibly innocent in a desperate attempt to not be lynched.

IS - I'd like to see you actually present an argument that shows mine is the "argument of a madman" instead of blow smoke out of your ass
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:59 pm

well, you have been rather...agitated...to put it lightly...
Permanent V/LA.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:01 pm

Post by justinl »

excuse me?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:06 pm

look, if you don't see it I'll try to compile some quote tomorrow, i have a paper to write
Permanent V/LA.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:20 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Maverick wrote:*Smacks Mr. Flay in the head* I know your scum, and that your are trying to convince my team that I am scum to win, which is fine with me, because that is what your supposed to do. But please don't be a jackass about it.. "Mav, are you grounded again". That made me mad.
You're mad? I'm sad. :cry: You *are* lurking again, you've been lurking most of this game, except when you came on to counterclaim Internet Stranger as the cop and point the scummy finger at everybody and their sister. You've had a million excuses, but it doesn't change the behavior.
justinl wrote:So let's kill Flay.
You know, I'd be tempted to go ahead and vote for myself if it would just solve this dilemma and prove you both wrong, but the basic fact of the matter is *I don't believe we get another chance*. If you lynch me as town, then the game's over and no amount of I-told-you-so's is going to make up for it.

Am I taking this personal? Sure. This is only the second game (out of 6 here) I've gotten to play as town, and I was part of the winning side the first time. Now Maverick's little half-ass counterclaim and some patient scum threaten to take that down. I'm not changing my vote, but I don't know what else to say to convince the town.
Retired as of October 2014.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:24 pm

Post by nonny »

the fact of the matter is mav..that you have lurked most protown roles don't lurk that much especially ones with such important roles.

Question: Mav if you were grounded how did you mange to make night choices and not one or to posts....or even tell the mod you are grounded and have him pass on the message?
*insert bad joke here*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:04 pm

I find it hilarious how we keep finding evidence that Maverick is lying, yet he still remains alive. Could you people please end my frustration and lynch the scum?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:23 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Vote Count

Vote Count
Maverick- 2 (Internet Stranger, Mr. Flay)
Mr. Flay- 2 (Maverick, justinl)

Not Voting: KingEnigma, nonny, Mastermind of Sin

With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch.

Going to prod KE again.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:55 pm

Post by justinl »

Internet Stranger wrote:I find it hilarious how we keep finding evidence that Maverick is lying
Could you back this up? Nonny, King Enigma -- please note that if he can't it's pretty safe to consider most of what he says bullshit
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:10 pm

Post by justinl »

King Enigma: If we want to lynch right, we need all the town to vote on the right mafia. that means
you
.. if you've lost interest in the game you could ask to be replaced by someone, because we really need all of our players to be playing.

You say you don't have anything else to add. What about, what do you think about what I said about Mr. Flay. Does that make sense? would you be willing to vote for him becuase of that?
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:19 pm

Post by nonny »

as i see there are two possible scum groups justin-mav or flay-IS, so i'm not voting right now until i'm sure cause the third scum is out there waiting to jump on, which for all i know is kingenigma or MoS.
*insert bad joke here*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:59 am

Post by Maverick »

Sorry I couldn't post all weekend because I was at my mom's house and there was no internet there.

Nonny, when I was grounded and had to make a night choice it took me at least a couple of days to make the choice. One night it took at least a week, maybe longer. I went a day past the deadline.

Didn't IS say he investigated KingEnigma too, and that he came up innocent? Which would mean that Nonny, and KingEnigma are 100% innocent? So in Nonny's eyes it's either Mr. Flay, IS, Mav, MoS, or justinl so why not vote MoS just because me and jusinl are trying to convince you that we're the real deal, and Mr. Flay and IS are trying to convince you that they're the real thing? (even though they're lying) That way we lynch scum, and tonight hopefully nonny will make a lucky decision, if not we'll be in the same situation tomorrow except it will be 2 vs. 3 instead of the current 3 vs. 4. If it ended up nonny making the right decision we would win the game.

I'm not even sure whether MoS is scum or not, but if there are 3 which is the probable scenario, I'm pretty sure it's him. But I am sure that Mr. Flay is scum, because I investigated him last night, and that IS is scum because he claimed my role. My vote is currently on Mr. Flay simply because I investigated him last night, and got guilty.

*Maverick*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:14 am

You could have saved yourself a bunch of typing and just said "What IS said, but flip the names around to how I want them."

Im getting upset that we are stalledbecause no one has the balls to listen to my investigation. Damnit you goons, I got a scum!

Not only that, but look at the misinformation Maverick is trying to spread. Can he be any more desperate? All he had to do was scroll back a few pages and see my investigation list:

1) Tally - innocent
2) MoS - innocent
3) Maverick - SCUM

So considering how simple it is to look that up, why did Maverick choose to lie to us, again? Perhaps to try and steal the vote and get himself a scum victory? Spread more confusion so things go the way of the scum?

We are wasting time, Maverick should have had his 100% guaranteed scum self lynched days ago.
Show

Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:20 am

Post by Maverick »

That's why there was a question mark after that, I wasn't sure. But it looks as if you thought out your lies so there was no trap to fall in.

I don't have time to post a longer one, will when I get home from school.

*Maverick*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:18 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Unfortunately, IS, there's nothing for the rest of the town proving he's 100% scum, because he made a counterclaim for cop. You know, and I know, because he's counterclaimed you and pointed a finger at me, but other than that it's up in the air. I'm not sure *why*, but...
Maverick wrote:Nonny, when I was grounded and had to make a night choice it took me at least a couple of days to make the choice. One night it took at least a week, maybe longer. I went a day past the deadline.
I'm not sure what more proof justinl needs. You're saying cubsfan let you make a decision past the deadline, that just happened to put us in the situation we're in today? I'm curious, which night was that? Unless it was the long night when cubsfan was gone/lost access, I'm not buying it (and it can't be then, because he asked for night actions twice that time around).

nonny, justinl; I'm pretty sure you're not scum, so think carefully about what you're doing. Your supposed "cop" is continuing to lurk and make nonsensical statements just when the heat is on, otherwise he's content to let us fight amongst ourselves. MoS could be innocent unless he's a godfather, and I'm not at all sure that KingEnigma is on the town's side. But maybe.

Any of you, please, give me a good reason why you think I'm scum, that doesn't have to do with the disputed cop claim?
Retired as of October 2014.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”