nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:46 am

Post by nonny »

Sorry mav but you keep dorpping my name and making it seem like it is up to me....it's not KE can still decide to.

Bah this will teach me to lurk whether by accident or not. :roll:
*insert bad joke here*
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:02 pm

Post by Maverick »

Your the main worry of mine, your the most important role of the game right now for the innocent side because you are not only the doc, but a sure innocent right now.

Look, I'm the real cop and that is all I can say, I'm Jimi Hendrix, and I told you who I investigated. If you don't believe me lynch me, and lose the game for us. I want to win, but it's no use trying to get you guys to believe me.. So just lynch me and hope for a lucky night choice nonny.

*Maverick*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:59 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Maverick has spun himself such a flimsy web of lies that its falling apart around him now. He tried to sustain the lies by lurking, but even that did not work. He told so many lies that he is now tripping over them.

The fact of the matter is that he has for all practical purposes given up hope on pulling off this silly scum gambit, notice how he wont even try to manifest additional lies to cover the previous ones. It now lies upon the rest of you to lynch him like the scum he is, so stop stalling, we still have other scum out there to find, so lets start off with the guaranteed one, both by my investigation and by his villanous scum behavior.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:41 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I gave you the chance to convince me you were telling the truth, Maverick, and nothing you've done since I unvoted has helped to convince me you are anything but dirty, lying scum. Not much I can do at this point but
revote: Maverick
Permanent V/LA.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:00 pm

Post by Maverick »

If I could, I'd vote for me too, because I'm at the point of not caring anymore because you guys are the most stubborn people I've ever played with. Anyways.. Good game guys. *claps* for IS, Flay, and MoS.

*Maverick*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:15 pm

Pity party wont work either Maverick. Lets finish off the scum, we got more to hunt down tomorrow.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:47 pm

Post by justinl »

wow it's such a shock that the same three people (IS, flay and MOS) are so convinced of maverick's guilt and voting for him! tomorrow I intend to post a well thought out summary of what's gone on this day to try to convince the townies..
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:36 pm

Maverick wrote:If I could, I'd vote for me too, because I'm at the point of not caring anymore because you guys are the most stubborn people I've ever played with. Anyways.. Good game guys. *claps* for IS, Flay, and MoS.

*Maverick*
not that I expect you to, but just a technicality: normally, you CAN vote for yourself, unless the mod specifically says you can't. Trust me, i've done it before. Take a look at mini 153, Chewton Magna. I cast the lynching vote on myself on Day 2. Anyways, just wanted to correct you for future reference.
Permanent V/LA.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:35 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

okay, as far as my last post is concerned, i summed up my feelings on who i think is who and nonny asked if i could contribute more and i said that I could write paragraphs but in the end all that i would have said is what i said in those original 3 sentences.

I'm pretty sure that MoS is scum. Hes been very apologetic this entire game not voting unless absolutely the last thing to do. Thus, if MoS is scum then that makes IS scum because he found MoS innocent.

But then Maverick does the whole "I'd vote for myself thing" Knowing that he is 1 away, resigned scum? One last ploy? No idea, but i'm voting where i think the actual scum is.

Vote: MoS

Collective Gasps Abound
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

I think that puts it down to you, nonny, after all. I'll answer any questions you have for me, but at this point I think I've said it all, for why I think/know Maverick is scum.

With you alive until dark, we'll get one more investigation tonight out of the true cop (assuming you guess right), so the game should be pretty well sewn up either way.
Retired as of October 2014.
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:28 pm

Post by justinl »

Alright, I guess i'm ready to state my point although it may not be as eloquent as I had hoped for..

There are two working theories right now.
1) Justin and Maverick and ??? are scum together
2) IS and Flay and Mastermind are scum together

let's look at them with a little bit of common sense.

first we'll look at the merits of the first case.
Justin is a Mason, this is known. Flay pointed out that I could be an evil mason. That is complete Bullshit, because it completely defeats the point of masons. Yes there have been evil masons,
in games with more than two masons
. Justin and Maverick need a partner, though. cross out nonny becaues she is as confirmed as you get doc, cross out IS because we need a real cop. We're left with Flay and KE. KE knows he's not scum, and I don't think nonny thinks KE is suspicious either. If Flay is the third partner, then we should lynch him.

second case)
IS, Flay's, and Mastermind's case hinges on the fact that I am an evil mason. If you can realize that I am not an evil mason (reason outlined above), then I have already shown why IS Flay and Mastermind are scum together.
But let's look at some other reasons.
Almost all of today has been Dialogue between IS, Flay, MOS, and me. They've been dicking around basically FOS'ing each other during this day, but none of them have gone after anyone else.
InternetStranger wrote: Justin continues to scream like madman.
justinl wrote: IS - I'd like to see you actually present an argument that shows mine is the "argument of a madman"
InternetStranger wrote: I find it hilarious how we keep finding evidence that Maverick is lying, yet he still remains alive. Could you people please end my frustration and lynch the scum?
justinl wrote: Could you back this up? Nonny, King Enigma -- please note that if he can't it's pretty safe to consider most of what he says bullshit
InternetStranger wrote:
1) Tally - innocent
2) MoS - innocent
3) Maverick - SCUM
Wow, he is informative...

IS is basically going to call everyone names to make them feel bad about themselves if they don't vote the way he wants them to. It's unsportsmanlike but it is quite effective. If you ignore that and actually read the posts, scan for content and consider IS's record, it really is obvious he is scum. "No tells" my ass
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:35 pm

Uh... Justin.. how can I go from claiming youre an evil mason to then not having any substance to my posts?!?

Besides, I never once said you were evil, just swayed by Maverick's lies.

My one and single contention is that Maverick is 100% scum. I have the cop investigation to lean on. I have a dead townie to confirm my sanity. I seriously have NO doubt that Maverick is our scum, I dont see why I would vote for anyone else.

Although what I do notice is that you magically, suddenly clear KE when he is Public Lurker #1 and not even listening to the real cop (IS) or the fake cop (Maverick).

You also neglect the fact that Maverick has proverbially given up and is doing the last ditch desperate effort technique to fool whoever is left. I have remained steadfast with my investigation behind me.

Im extremely positive that Maverick is out guaranteed scum and I dont see why we need to deviate from that. This stubborness combined with blatant lurking is making this a lot more difficult than it needs to be.
Show

justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:47 pm

Post by justinl »

InternetStranger wrote:Uh... Justin.. how can I go from claiming youre an evil mason to then not having any substance to my posts?!?
If I am not an evil mason, then you are scum. I explained why Mr. Flay had to be gulity, and so it was brought up that I may be an evil mason because that is the only way Mr. Flay could still be innocent.
InternetStranger wrote:Although what I do notice is that you magically, suddenly clear KE when he is Public Lurker #1 and not even listening to the real cop (IS) or the fake cop (Maverick).
I know who the scum is, everyone who is not scum is cleared.. logic is tough huh?
InternetStranger wrote:You also neglect the fact that Maverick has proverbially given up and is doing the last ditch desperate effort technique to fool whoever is left. I have remained steadfast with my investigation behind me.
Maverick is frustrated, and doesn't put so much weight on winning. On the other hand, winning is very important to you. It's that simple.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:39 am

Post by Maverick »

I'm not gonna vote for myself, but you got the point that I was getting frustrated, well at least justinl did. But right now I'm just hoping that nonny will believe me, considering I'm the one telling the truth.. you know the reason I haven't really given much to tell you I'm telling the truth because I have told you everything I have to tell you. I don't know anything else. All I know is that IS, Flay, and possably MoS are scum together, and that I am Jimi Hendrix, cop.

I don't care which of the three we lynch today, as long as we get scum. I'd prefer Flay or IS over MoS that way I can investigate him tonight. And I'd prefer Flay over IS because I investigated him and got scum. That's why my vote is on Flay and not IS.

*Maverick*
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:53 pm

Now we are running in circles, Maverick is back to using the same fake lines he did at the beginning. Someone end this day and lynch Maverick the scum, please.
Show

justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:06 pm

Post by justinl »

InternetStranger wrote: Maverick is back to using the same fake lines he did at the beginning.
does anyone else find this ironic? "I'm the cop!! i swear!"
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:39 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

justinl wrote:
InternetStranger wrote:Uh... Justin.. how can I go from claiming youre an evil mason to then not having any substance to my posts?!?
If I am not an evil mason, then you are scum. I explained why Mr. Flay had to be gulity, and so it was brought up that I may be an evil mason because that is the only way Mr. Flay could still be innocent.
You're conveniently ignoring the other ways I mentioned that Maverick could be scum without you being an evil mason. *I* mentioned that possibility, not IS; only because I've seen it done. There's no proof yet of what the makeup of the mafia is; your theory is just that, a theory. Same as my theories, except I think I have more facts to back mine up.
Maverick wrote:
InternetStranger wrote:You also neglect the fact that Maverick has proverbially given up and is doing the last ditch desperate effort technique to fool whoever is left. I have remained steadfast with my investigation behind me.
Maverick is frustrated, and doesn't put so much weight on winning. On the other hand, winning is very important to you. It's that simple.
Wow, glad you two got this worked out...so now you know Maverick's mind? If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you conversed last night... :roll:

It really doesn't matter what we say at this point, only what nonny decides, unless someone cracks under the pressure. How long has this day been going on?

Again, I'll answer any questions people have, but at this point there's just a lot of rhetoric flying and no new ideas. nonny?
Retired as of October 2014.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:40 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

does everyone agree that MoS is scummy?
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
justinl
justinl
Goon
justinl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:50 pm

Post by justinl »

Mr. Flay wrote:You're conveniently ignoring the other ways I mentioned that Maverick could be scum without you being an evil mason.
Mr. Flay wrote:so now you know Maverick's mind? If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you conversed last night...
1) Stop trying to play both sides of the die. It only serves to confuse. If you were acutally town you would be trying to find the truth, not using two opposing arguments to try to prove your point.

2) Once again, if I am not an evil mason then you are scum.

3) Yeah, I know Maverick's mind.. because I read the thread. I'll enlighten you with a brilliantly selected quote.
Maverick wrote:I'm at the point of not caring anymore because you guys are the most stubborn people I've ever played with.
I know it's hard, but if you read deep enough into it you can see where I got that Maverick is frustrated. :roll:
KingEnigma wrote:does everyone agree that MoS is scummy?
I am willing to lynch IS, Flay, or MOS
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:51 pm

You do remember that I found him innocent, right? I think im going to go on record and say that I will be investigating KingEnigma tomorrow. I fail to understand why he wont follow the cop (IS) or anyone else for that matter.

Why insist on being Captain Cowboy?

I really just want this day over, please lynch Maverick. I have served you a scum on a platter, what more do you want?
Show

KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:54 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

yeah I do remember, but i dont trust either you or maverick, i went back over what i saw and found MoS to be the most scummy. I want to lynch who I think is the best bet, seeing as how i cant trust either of you, and thus eliminate some more of the scum pool.

Tomorrow, barring any unforseen incident, i'll wake up and feel differently between you two, but at this time i'm not placing my faith in either of you two. only on my own instincts.

Consider me a chicken if you must, but i'm going with my "safe" bet.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:55 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

also note, that if MoS is guilty, which i have no doubt, and you found him innocent that means I trust Maverick and not you, if shows up innocent, well then good game all and next time i may/may not believe you internet stranger
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:56 pm

uh.. you may/may not believe now.. and every other time for that matter...
Show

KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:57 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

yeah, but i'm choosing the may not at this point, but after this game my may/may not meter is reset. So a bit of good news.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:52 am

justinl wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:You're conveniently ignoring the other ways I mentioned that Maverick could be scum without you being an evil mason.
Mr. Flay wrote:so now you know Maverick's mind? If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you conversed last night...
1) Stop trying to play both sides of the die. It only serves to confuse. If you were acutally town you would be trying to find the truth, not using two opposing arguments to try to prove your point.

2) Once again, if I am not an evil mason then you are scum.

3) Yeah, I know Maverick's mind.. because I read the thread. I'll enlighten you with a brilliantly selected quote.
Maverick wrote:I'm at the point of not caring anymore because you guys are the most stubborn people I've ever played with.
I know it's hard, but if you read deep enough into it you can see where I got that Maverick is frustrated. :roll:
KingEnigma wrote:does everyone agree that MoS is scummy?
I am willing to lynch IS, Flay, or MOS
I don't think MR. Flay is playing both sides of the die. You're acting as if he claimed Maverick was scum with and without you, when all he really did was point those out as further possiblities. You, on the other hand are ignoring possibilities, something a pro-town play shouldn't (and I'd hope wouldn't) ever do. Obviously, the possibilities you mention don't have to show you as scum, but there are more possibilities where you aren't scum than you are willing to admit. I find that mildly scummy, but since nearly all of the possibilities where I'm not scum involve Maverick as scum, that's where my vote is going, since it's more likely that you are innocent than that he is. IS and Mr. Flay could be scum together with KE perhaps, but after weighing the merits of those possibilities I find it much more believable that Maverick is scum.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”