Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:15 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

Fuldu wrote:And yes, you have been playing very emotionally. In fact, the sentence just after you deny being emotional devolves into yelling at mith in all-caps. I'd consider that an emotional response. Also, claiming to have cracked a door while posting suggests emotionality to me. Perhaps others would disagree.
(Psst, Fuldu. I think that was sarcasm.)

¬¬
Show
[size=75]Stats:
Pro-Town: 14 of 17 games
Doctor: 3 of 17 games
Cop: 2 of 17 games
Wins: 12 of 17 games
Lynched Scum: 16 of 27 lynches
Vig-killed Scum: 1 of 1 vig-kills
Survived/NightKilled/Lynched: 5/11/1 games
[/size]
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:20 am

Post by Coron »

I didn't crack a door because of the post it was for other reasons, but w/e.
Indeed that was sarcasm. If you think false delemas are so bad then might I ask wtf you intend to base acuisations off of?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:44 am

Post by Stewie »

Coron wrote:
I'll note here that I would probably vote for Coron just based on *his* posting style; the difference is, I could go into detail what elements of his style are scummy
isn't that basically what I was doing?
No, it's completly different. You were saying "he's scummy"
without
going into detail as to what elements of his style are scummy. When you finally did, it was pretty much 0 + 0 + 0... you get the point.
Coron wrote:
noncommittal,
(bolding done by me) MAY I ASK YOU IF WE ARE PLAYING THE SAME GAME in HOW many posts have I changed my votes? I don't think I've even ever UNVOTED THIS GAME.
[/quote]

I don't think that you understand what "non-committal" means. Voting doesn't have anything to do with it. It means that you weren't committed to the game, you didn't bother to explain
why
you though aelyn was scum, you just asked everyone to go over his posts and "see" what you "saw."

Coron wrote:
lots of little non-content comments
This is ligitimately true! Too bad I'm always like that EXCEPT for sometimes when I'm scum(see african mafia where I didn't really say much)
And that just happens to be scummy.
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:52 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

FOA: Coron
for misspelling legitimately, not to mention dilemmas.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:54 am

Post by Coron »

Stewie wrote:
Coron wrote:
I'll note here that I would probably vote for Coron just based on *his* posting style; the difference is, I could go into detail what elements of his style are scummy
isn't that basically what I was doing?
No, it's completly different. You were saying "he's scummy"
without
going into detail as to what elements of his style are scummy. When you finally did, it was pretty much 0 + 0 + 0... you get the point.
no one bugged me at all when I gave no reasons, when I showed you what I say everyone bugged out. He's just saying shit, I'm saying shit and backing it up with actual evidence from the thread.
Stewie wrote:
Coron wrote:
noncommittal,
(bolding done by me) MAY I ASK YOU IF WE ARE PLAYING THE SAME GAME in HOW many posts have I changed my votes? I don't think I've even ever UNVOTED THIS GAME.
I don't think that you understand what "non-committal" means. Voting doesn't have anything to do with it. It means that you weren't committed to the game, you didn't bother to explain
why
you though aelyn was scum, you just asked everyone to go over his posts and "see" what you "saw."[/quote]Refusing commitment to a particular opinion or course of action; not revealing what one feels or thinks: “His face was the color of a freshly baked pork pie and as noncommittal”(according to dictionary .com) Which activity was I refusing to do? I was telling you exactly what I was thinking, I went back over to anilize later.

Stewie wrote:
Coron wrote:
lots of little non-content comments
This is ligitimately true! Too bad I'm always like that EXCEPT for sometimes when I'm scum(see african mafia where I didn't really say much)
And that just happens to be scummy.
I'm scum in ALL my games... that's odd especially seeing that it's not even true of this one.
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:40 pm

Post by Locus Cosecant »

FOA: Coron
for misspelling analyze.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:01 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Coron wrote:no one bugged me at all when I gave no reasons, when I showed you what I say everyone bugged out. He's just saying shit, I'm saying shit and backing it up with actual evidence from the thread.
Several people bugged you to give reasons. You claimed to have them and we wanted to know what they were. No one was going to vote for you at that point without trying to get a sense of what your reasons were.

Once you gave those reasons, a number of people decided that they were useless enough to merit considering you scum. I just think it merits considering you useless and so my vote is elsewhere.

As for the sarcasm, I don't think it was as sarcastic as you might have intended. You genuinely seem to believe that you come to reasoned conclusions about who's guilty and who's innocent, when the evidence suggests that you're coming to these conclusions on the basis of nothing whatsoever. If your emotional responses had been accurate or useful in other games, I might consider following them, but as it is, there's just no way.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:04 pm

Post by Coron »

You know finding all posts by me is a convinient feature, Fuldu is full of crap.
unvote Vote: Fuldu
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by Locus Cosecant »

Explain why perhaps? This is why people find you scummy... I dunno. Not caring about not seeming scummy can be a good town tell, but I don't want this sort of thing to spread.
FOS: Coron
. Shape up, or my vote will find you.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:21 pm

Post by Coron »

Fuldu wrote:You claimed to have them
I claimed it was my gut but I might be able to analyze it, nothing more than that.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:36 pm

Post by Coron »

and also pushing to lynch me(an innocent) this hard is more stewie like than fuldu :lol:
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:07 pm

Post by Stewie »

no one bugged me at all when I gave no reasons, when I showed you what I say everyone bugged out. He's just saying shit, I'm saying shit and backing it up with actual evidence from the thread.
Uh... I have bugged you to actually say the reasons as to why you were voting for aelyn, and so have several others. We didn't vote for you, true, but if you still hadn't said anything, it was only a matter of time. Besides, he's not saying shit, he's making an argument, and he's the one that is actually backing it up (I assume you are reffering to mith).
Which activity was I refusing to do?
You refused, for quite a while, to actually explain why you thought aelyn was scum. Like, actually read the posts, copy a section and say "this was scummy because..." We didn't even get you to pick a section and say "this was scummy" until a while later. Note that I also wanted to know why it was more suspicious than Gaspode. Your "little reasons" do not make up for gaspode's mid-size reason.

I'm scum in ALL my games... that's odd especially seeing that it's not even true of this one.
If you are town, you should really try to come up with something more concrete than your gut if you expect people to follow the way you did. Or better yet, join one of the concrete bandwagons already formed.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:19 pm

Post by Coron »

GASPODE WAGON HAD NO GOOD REASON.
Concrete bandwagons don't seem so concrete to me.
I was willing to, I believe that I said
Coron wrote:Perhaps I could go through as say which words exactly set it off, but as I'm going over I'm not like specifically analizing looking for specific words, so you could say it is gut.
unless someone signed in under my name...
I said I could, implying willingness to when someone asked me to I did.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:43 pm

Post by Stewie »

How did the gaspode bandwagon have no good reason? How is your gut any better?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:51 pm

Post by Coron »

What was the reason for the gaspode wagon? Sum it up by quoting one post.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:17 pm

Post by Stewie »

Gaspode wrote:
unvote: whomever (Fuldu, I believe)
. As mith says, random votes are starting to do more bad than good.

I agree with most of what mith says (except I never liked the acronyms simply because I was too lazy to decipher them :P ), but I'm not ready to revote yet. Korais and mepmuff have done some pretty scummy things, but I'm not 100% convinced that they're mafia yet, as mith seems to be. I'd like to wait for a little more information before I make a serious vote.
That's the post that started it all. Can't you see how he is being way too careful? Doesn't this strike you as scummy? It's ok to be careful if the person you want to vote for is close to a lynch and you are not sure, but the two people that he thought were at least somewhat suspicious (since he agreed with mith in most things, he says) were far from a lynch. Why not support a bandwagon, to get something going, rather than wait for something to happen, like scum would do?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:28 pm

Post by Coron »

I don't see anything wrong with that.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:18 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Coron wrote:My evidence is go to bottom of page, look for all posts by: Aleyn, see how scummy the way the posts are worded, size, organization etc. Then I say hey look this ranks way higher than anyone else *place vote*
You're right, looking at all votes by me
is
useful. "How scummy the way the posts are worded, size, organization, etc." suggests something more than a gut feeling, at least until we actually saw what that meant.

Secondly, I am not pushing for your lynch. I'm not voting for you and don't intend to. I haven't seen you do anything more scummy than your usual behavior. I'm trying to point out to you why this play-style is counter-productive. I think you create conflict in places it doesn't need to be and that it provides scum the opportunity to push for easy lynches on pro-town players.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:20 pm

Post by Coron »

I've had mixed results, I think town would do better listening to me more though.
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:29 pm

Post by Locus Cosecant »

When you're too cowardly to even put the number of correct lynches you've made in your sig? You ask too much, Coron.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:43 pm

Post by Coron »

Not too cowardly, too lazy. If someone wants to count and tells me a good definition of lynches(aka lynches in games your in, games your in and town, games you are in and were on and town other combonation) I will.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Coron »

For that matter same is true of say fuldu and many other people.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:27 pm

Post by olio »

Locus Cosecant wrote:When you're too cowardly to even put the number of correct lynches you've made in your sig? You ask too much, Coron.
Like I asked before: how can you lynch by yourself? Isn't there a whole town involved in the process?
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:49 pm

Post by SinisterOverlord »

Eeeeeergh.

Just reread the whole thing, which acted as a big reminder of why I told myself I wouldn't join any more big games. Now I'm in two. I'm so stupid, sometimes.

Far too much information for me to be able to analyze with any semblance of completeness, or without so many logic holes that I'll be accused of scumminess from here to a hypothetical very distant point :P.

So I'm presented with a choice. I can pick the scummiest seeming of the various bandwagons out there and jump on, cause that's probably far more likely to get somewhere. To be honest, I don't consider that important that we lynch right today (so long as we don't lose an awesome power role or something). There's a whole bunch of information coming out, and it'll get easier to analyze that information as we narrow the numbers down.

Alternately, I can go with the hunch I got from my reread, which will probably have no effect whatsoever.

*shrugs*
Vote: Gaspode.
Looks the scummiest out of anyone with votes from where I'm standing. Plus, I'd prefer it if we had a lynch sooner rather than later... I'm not under an IS-like bloodlust here, but I think we do need to start narrowing down the numbers. Preferably the scum's, but right or wrong I'm happy to go with this as a lynch.
MUAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:37 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

olio wrote:Like I asked before: how can you lynch by yourself? Isn't there a whole town involved in the process?
Yeah, but you can contribute or fail to contribute to a lynch.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”