Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

However, you DO have to make sure SL declares who she's going to kill in the thread... and even then it won't be a guarantee.
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by GIEFF »

SL will have a binary choice; either we lynch Dour (and she kills Sens), or we lynch Sens (and she kills Dour).
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by SensFan »

GIEFF wrote:SL will have a binary choice; either we lynch Dour (and she kills Sens), or we lynch Sens (and she kills Dour).
So she has NO choice in the matter.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by springlullaby »

SensFan wrote:
GIEFF wrote:I think we should let SL choose who to vig, as it is her neck on the line if her kill doesn't go through. If she is the SK, this aligns her interests with the town's.
No.

I do not want SL being able to get away with killing ANYONE but me. Otherwise, she will 'decide' that someone else looked scummier, and then tomorrow will push for my lynch again, and the Town will have to decide between her and I.
Lol, did you miss the fact that I want you LYNCHED.

And I'll vig dour.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by GIEFF »

SensFan wrote:
GIEFF wrote:SL will have a binary choice; either we lynch Dour (and she kills Sens), or we lynch Sens (and she kills Dour).
She is worried that you are trying to manipulate the kill because she is afraid you are NK-immune. Her choice will be which of you to lynch and which of you to NK.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by SensFan »

GIEFF wrote:
SensFan wrote:
She is worried that you are trying to manipulate the kill because she is afraid you are NK-immune. Her choice will be which of you to lynch and which of you to NK.
I;m certainly not willing to give the scummiest player in the game (both Dour and I feel this way) the chance to make the decision who will be lynched.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

That's correct. Why
should
she get to make the choice, if the scenario being proposed is genuinely for the Town as a whole? Shouldn't everyone agree to the same plan? I mean, I'm agreeing to being lynched, for God's sake. Why do all of you seem to trust her enough to let her make this choice, by the way? Did I miss that part? If the Town as a whole wants to lynch SensFan instead of me, so be it, but make it the
Town's
choice, not SL's.

Point blank: I don't trust SL. I'm predicting that whichever one she's going to "vig" will somehow mysteriously not die, and then she'll have "proof" that the person was NK-immune... and then where will you be?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Dourgrim wrote:That's correct. Why
should
she get to make the choice, if the scenario being proposed is genuinely for the Town as a whole? Shouldn't everyone agree to the same plan? I mean, I'm agreeing to being lynched, for God's sake. Why do all of you seem to trust her enough to let her make this choice, by the way? Did I miss that part? If the Town as a whole wants to lynch SensFan instead of me, so be it, but make it the
Town's
choice, not SL's.

Point blank: I don't trust SL. I'm predicting that whichever one she's going to "vig" will somehow mysteriously not die, and then she'll have "proof" that the person was NK-immune... and then where will you be?

Nuhnuhnuhnuhnuh. :roll:

That doesn't even make sense. If anyone is worried I'm not targetting who I say I'll target, just make BB track me.

Beside, did you just miss the part of the plan in which I get lynch tomorrow no matter what? :roll::roll::roll:

I'm set, I wanna sens lynch and I'll be vigging dour.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by SensFan »

springlullaby wrote:I'm set, I wanna sens lynch and I'll be vigging dour.
You'll be vigging me if/when the TOWN decides to lynch Dour.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by SensFan »

Wait...time out. You said your insults in that other game didn't count because you were Scum, right?
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

No, no, quit, stop it, don't touch it, leave it alone, no, no, no and more NO.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people?

Less than Gieff, Sensfan is the LAST person we should lynch. I've already proven logically that despite the "10%," he's the most cleared in book. And with Gieff explaining the possibility, Sense is more clear then him.

Beyond_Birthday Tracker (0%)* Can clear self for me.
Dourgrim VT (48%)
GIEFF VT (Odds at scum 21%)
Xtoxm Doctor (Odds at scum 12%)
mykonian Deputy (Odds at scum 47%
Panzerjager Cop (Odds at scum 12%)
springlullaby Vigilante (Odds of SK: 50%)
SensFan VT (Odds at scum 10%)

Lynch: Dourgrim; shoot Mykonian.
Leaves: 1sk, 1maf, 3 town. Cop/Tracker (both?) reports WILL result in a game win.
Mafia lynch, town shot.
2 town, 1sk (SL). Lynch SL for win.

Therefore:

Vote Dourgrim
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

EBWOP: To clarify, I'm saying that the cleared and whose left alive will most definitely end up in town win. In fact, maybe cop, vig, and tracker should be controlled tonight. Let the doc play wifom with the mafia, what do you guys think?
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

BTW, I'm expecting SL to shot herself tonight or we lynch her tomorrow.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Post by mykonian »

Panzerjager wrote:BTW, I'm expecting SL to shot herself tonight or we lynch her tomorrow.
Vigging herself makes us win, doesn't it?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by SensFan »

myko, that's (yet another)
MASSIVE
slip.

You see, Town doesn't win at all if she VIGS herself.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:55 am

Post by Dourgrim »

SL: why are you blatantly ignoring THE ENTIRE TOWN? This is a GROUP decision, not just yours... assuming you're interested in helping the Town win. Stop repeating the same thing over and over, it's useless and annoying. We all know what YOU want to do... you've made that abundantly clear. The issue is whether you should be allowed to choose in a pro-Town scenario, and I say no.

Panzer: why on Earth would you expect someone to kill themselves at Night? Give me one scenario in which it makes any sense at all for SL to kill herself. :roll:

SensFan: I get what you see there with myk's post, but the gist of what he said IS correct. Of course, HOW he said it is suspect, but he's right in concept.

Seriously, folks, why is there so much dissent here?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 am

Post by SensFan »

Dourgrim wrote:Panzer: why on Earth would you expect someone to kill themselves at Night? Give me one scenario in which it makes any sense at all for SL to kill herself. :roll:
If she is Town, killing herself saves the Town a lynch. Just like you were offering to be lynched today, only she claims to have the power to remove herself as a suspect without forcing the Town to lynch her.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:14 am

Post by mykonian »

SensFan wrote:myko, that's (yet another)
MASSIVE
slip.

You see, Town doesn't win at all if she VIGS herself.
ok. happy now?

still she should kill herself. In that case, one of our biggest liabilities is gone. For the rest we have the power to win practically win with whoever as scum. If I was scum, would I even consider helping the town at the point people confuse themselves (GIEFF), while we have most likely won it already? The only thing we need to do is to find the correct way to end this, and not by hopping from strategy to strategy.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Dourgrim »

OK, I guess that makes sense. However, you may have noticed that SL doesn't seem to be playing along with your plan. Surprise, surprise.

I'm still willing to be the lynch if it's what the Town thinks is the best play, but I'd be a liar if I didn't say that her constant refusal to entertain any plan but her own is making her look scummier and scummier all the time, don't you think?
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:55 am

Post by GIEFF »

No, I think she's equally scummy, which is quite. I agree with B_B that his means that she should shoot mykonian and we should lynch Dourgrim.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:59 am

Post by springlullaby »

SL: why are you blatantly ignoring THE ENTIRE TOWN? This is a GROUP decision, not just yours... assuming you're interested in helping the Town win. Stop repeating the same thing over and over, it's useless and annoying. We all know what YOU want to do... you've made that abundantly clear. The issue is whether you should be allowed to choose in a pro-Town scenario, and I say no.
Huh, when exactly did I ignore the entire town. And good job playing the sideline referee while contributing EXACTLY ZIP to the discussion.

The extend of your contribution today:
1. make a shit case on me based on ....flavor! check
2. make 'look I'm so town because I'm willing to be lynched' posts while simultaneously dragging the day down. check
3. make appeal to emotion nonsense such as 'this is a group decision'. whine whine 'serious business is serious' whine whine. check

Only, you are all form, no content. What are you arguing with me about in the first place? I want to lynch Sens and to vig you. If you are willing to go to the lynch, it shouldn't even matter.

Bottom line is, you can complain all you want about my being 'annoying',
I don't see you contributing anything in term of 'taking pro-town' decision.

-------------------------------------------------------

I think dour is scum. Just read back the sickening appeal to emotion quoted above to convince yourself of it.

Sens I see as going either way, depends how big his ego is. But the pointless fighting against role such as panzer's being pretty much confirmed, and xtoxm despite not making sense as scum + short vision is very scummy.

mykonian is hard to tell, he has been looking nonsensical, but I've seen him as town and it was much the same.

--------------------------------------------

Right now I think my logic of leaving dour for the vig is good, because however scummy he may be, he also showed that he does fear being vigged.

Mykonian, is really hard to tell, but were he scum, I don't think he could have resisted to the temptation of 'let's lynch vig who may be SK anyway'.

So yes, I want Sens lynch, Dour vig. However, in the interest of thwarting scum generated noise, I'll unvote and let other decide. But really, my 1556 said it all already.

Unvote
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Dourgrim »

It's not a "shit case" SL. Of course I understand why you're saying that: because you can't refute a single thing I've said regarding that case so far, and so you're reverting to the same playstyle you've used all game, rudeness and vulgarity, in an effort to trivialize the points I've made. So, for the sake of argument, let's review, shall we?
  • You can't refute the "SK innocent when not killing" point because I linked you to an example of where it's been used in a game I designed, and because other players have agreed that it's a realistic possibility (or perhaps even probability, although I don't know that for certain).

You can't refute the flavor text that explicitly says both kills were made by "the evil presence." And, since you've taken credit for one of those kills, you can't really explain it without outing yourself as being anti-Town.

You claim that reading into flavor is a "shit case," but then rely on the flavor of a report on SensFan as your reasoning to want him lynched and me "vigged" instead of vice versa.
You're scum, I have no doubt anymore.

I'm not making emotional pleas, by the way, nor am I trying to drag the day down. If I were, I'd be trying to stay alive and I'm not. Note that, as convinced as I am of you being scum, I'm STILL not pushing for your lynch... that's because lynching me is correct Town play IMHO. You all have reason to suspect me, I can't be cleared without wasting an outed Cop's investigation, and I'm a VT, which makes me less useful to the Town than a PR.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:41 am

Post by GIEFF »

B_B's report clears Sensfan almost fully - the only way Sens could be mafia is if he no-killed, right? I don't know why scum would do that. Therefore, mykonian is more likely to be scum than Sens, and should be the lynch- or vig-target.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:43 am

Post by GIEFF »

Dourgrim wrote:You claim that reading into flavor is a "shit case," but then rely on the flavor of a report on SensFan as your reasoning to want him lynched and me "vigged" instead of vice versa.
This is an excellent point.

Don't worry, Dourgrim - I don't think the town can lose this one, and I agree that SL is likely to be scum. But if so, let's at least force her to use her kill in a pro-town way.

Her antagonism is meant to upset you and stop you thinking logically, so don't let it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:58 am

Post by PJ. »

To Dour, SL vigging herself means she's not SK

If she doesn't we auto-lynch her. As vig to help the town she should shoot herself cause she can win if she's dead.

Also, If she's SK she has now lost. Cause she either kills herself or gets lynched tomorow so she can't reach her goal.

That's the most protown move now that we've reached massclaim stage. BB, ME, and Xotxm have claimed proveable role and are pretty close to confimred. Sens is most likely town. So we should prolly lynch Dour.

Actually...SL should shoot mykonian.

Vote:Dourgrim
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”