shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:57 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Thinking about this thread made me hungry so I needed to post this.

Vote Count:

minineko
(4) WhereIsTony, Slicey, Seraphim, Riceballtail
Riceballtail
(1) hp [leaves]
Seraphim
(1) Qanqan

Note Voting:
minineko, Narsis, ortolan, Azhrei, raider8169, Xenaroth

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Xenaroth »

raider8169 wrote:Right now I am supportive of a minineko lynch but before I add my vote I would like to look at a couple other people first.
and who would those people be? I'm not disagreeing that others need some questioning and I'm in support for lynching Minineko right now but Qanqan, Seraphim and hp[leaves] are rating high on my scum-o-metre.

also Where is Tony's vote seems quite bandwagony as he voted with no real reasons/questions but the others still are still higher on my radar.

Lets see if we can get a decent responce from minineko. As i still think my comments in post 1240 are very valid:
Xenaroth wrote:
Minineko wrote: I'm not really "trying to look active". I don't have much to say, but I am saying it because it's better than nothing. "Looking active" is not my goal.
Meow.
I do not know why but this post does not (in anyway) sit well with me. It just feels scummy no matter which way i look at it, or at least thats what my guts tells me as there has been stuff to talk about so this just feels like a flimsy excuse of a post.
so

Vote Minineko

I think this puts him on L-2

Xen
Show
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder

Currently playing:
Sushi Mafia (Day Seven) - replacement
Mini 762 - Secret-role Mafia (Day One)
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Slicey »

WhereIsTony wrote:
Vote minineko

Because the Kettle is black

FoS Hp Leaves
, trying to nail RBT for the QH, seems like scum trying to get people to jump at shadows.

We were in danger of a no lynch.
...what? I don't understand the first point, and the second is idiotic because we weren't close to a NL at all.

Also, bandwagoning for little reason.

Unvote, Vote: WhereisTony
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 am

Post by raider8169 »

Xenaroth wrote:
raider8169 wrote:Right now I am supportive of a minineko lynch but before I add my vote I would like to look at a couple other people first.
and who would those people be? I'm not disagreeing that others need some questioning and I'm in support for lynching Minineko right now but Qanqan, Seraphim and hp[leaves] are rating high on my scum-o-metre.
To be honest I dont remember that is why I am making a point of saying something before I do it. I am looking back at the player list and not remember much of what a few players have done this game so those ones will be my main focus.

Of course as minineko was pointed at first I am sure that is going to be today's lynch regardless as that is the way this game has been going.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Slicey »

Well, if you think there's a better lynch candidate, then present your case on that person. Don't just follow the crowd.

Qanqan, don't disappear just because you're may not be lynched today. What do you think about minineko? What do you think of hp [leaves] voting RBT for quickhammering?
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Slicey wrote:Well, if you think there's a better lynch candidate, then present your case on that person. Don't just follow the crowd.
This part is given, and if I do find someone else worth of being lynched instead I will be sure to make a case. I hope to do it soon but tomorrow I am going out of state though I will still have access it will be limited to an hour or so here and there with many other things I need to do at the same time. Fun stuff.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I'm up to post 651, and I've checked most of what I wanted to about Minnieko (and Alvinz, the original). As of where I'm up to, the two of them have a total of about 3 posts. With basically no content. After that, I don't recall Minnieko ever posting anything after having reread (which was what he said he was going to do when he replaced in) and he really hasn't said anything else about anything.

Personally, I'm reasonably happy with a Minnieko lynch, but not quite yet. We have plenty of time left , and I think there's other things to discuss.

Also:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm guessing that:

Microphone_Kirby (5)- Pear Bear, ortolan, OhGodMyLife, Sipylus, Green Crayons
raider8169 (3)- Plum, Septia, Talitha
Seraphim (3)- CounselWolf, sirdanilot, Slicey

One of these three players is scum, and being bus'ed.

I'll check again at end game. Here's my wager. If I'm wrong, I'll replace in 3 games. If I'm right, I'll mod a game.
I felt this needed bringing up.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:54 am

Post by Slicey »

I remember that too, but I don't know which 3 players he was talking about. >_>
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

Are implying that either I or raider is scum? Actually, I can see Raider-scum...but I would much rather see Minneko the lurker die.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:48 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

DGB was scum. We'd better not trust her information.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I brought that up for two reasons.

1. I didn't want to forget about the bet.

2. I figured that DGB, being scum, would've made that bet knowing the outcome. However, I'm not sure which outcome she was looking for, so it's a little bit of a null tell.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:12 am

Post by Riceballtail »

hp [leaves] wrote:DGB was scum. We'd better not trust her information.
FoS
for this post. Could be a way of protecting a scumbuddy.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

maybe he was planning to replace in three ames anyway? So it was an empty promise.

I agree it can't be trusted but not trusting is not the same as disregarding.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by Azhrei »

For a speed game, we're awful quiet.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Azhrei wrote:For a speed game, we're awful quiet.
I agree though I am not helping matters. Time is tuff right now for me. I hate college takes up too much of my time! Plus I am staying in a hotel right now. No internet in my room :(
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:14 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Riceballtail wrote:
FoS
Assuming she's correct, this leaves us raiderscum and tonyscum. Seraphim looks pretty town so we don't even need to look into that.

Actually I'm willing to test this.

Unvote, Vote WhereIsTony
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Slicey »

hp [leaves] wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
FoS
Assuming she's correct, this leaves us raiderscum and tonyscum. Seraphim looks pretty town so we don't even need to look into that.

Unvote, Vote WhereIsTony
I wouldn't be disregarding Seraphim if I were you.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:14 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

Slicey wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
FoS

Unvote, Vote WhereIsTony
I wouldn't be disregarding Seraphim if I were you.
I agree, certainty of who not to look into is suspicious

I think a few people look town, but i won't disregrad them because scum usually look like town until they are killing you.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:10 am

Post by shaft.ed »

PieIsPopcorn replaces Narsis effective immediately.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Vote Count:

minineko
(4) WhereIsTony, Seraphim, Riceballtail, Xenaroth
WhereIsTony
(2) Slicey, hp [leaves]
Seraphim
(1) Qanqan

Note Voting:
minineko, PieIsPopcorn, ortolan, Azhrei, raider8169

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Slicey »

Okay, Qanqan has disappeared AGAIN right after we're done talking about him.

Unvote, Vote: Qanqan
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Xenaroth »

An apology guys for not posting of late:

I'd gve a proper now if it weren't for my Astrophysics test tomorrow, I'll post in about 14 hrs time.
Show
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder

Currently playing:
Sushi Mafia (Day Seven) - replacement
Mini 762 - Secret-role Mafia (Day One)
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

'kay guys, confirming my role as a replacement. I'm working on a detailed catchup post. If you have any questions meanwhile, feel free to ask. Since this is a speed game. I'll be sure to get the analysis up as quickly as possible.
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

Post #35 (Sirdanilot) Votes hp_leaves, saying that there's "no reason for him to be alive right now". Now, it's a random vote, but I find that early game is often a great point for distancing, and random votes are no exception. Nothing about this vote strikes me as particularly odd though.

Post #49, by raider, makes no sense to me. The FoS feels rather defensive too.

Post #53 reeks of distancing. Sirdan says that he "thinks he's on to something with hp [leaves] here." Then doesn't explain why, and quickly throws in an excuse of it potentially be "page 3 paranoia".

Post #70 by raider just feels forced to me. Something about the wording.

I find it curious that Seraphim pushes twice, in #62 and #73, for a riceballtail wagon, when it's clearly based on a joke. Now, the first time was an obvjoke. But the fact that he continues to push is something I find interesting. Certainly something to keep an eye on.

Post #77 ... LOL at the selfvote. Been in way too many games on other sites where town has done this to take it particularly seriously.

Post #79 (Azhrei) is definately the most interesting reaction to the selfvote thus far. It feels like he's trying as hard as he can to post about it, without providing any sort of opinion or content on the issue.

Is it just me, or does dan's #84 seem to echo raider's #82 in spots?

Raider: I have played one too many games with another known self voter to go by a policy lynch.

sirdan: in my experience it is too minor to make it more likely for the self-voter to be scum.

Raider: Though I am interested in why RBT did that.

sirdan: So, RBT, why did you self vote? Let's hear it.

#85, Seraphim continues to push the joke...

#95- Seraphim indulges in IIoA. So, do you think that the game has gotten serious? Or is your push for a riceball lynch just an extended joke? Your actual opinion at this point would be useful.

#98- Seriously raider? We're on page 4 and you vote somebody for a sarcastic comment? Just... wow.

Post #99 gives us Azhrei's actual opinion on the self-vote, but not much in regards to content, in that despite the fact that Az states that the selfvote is "something to look at", he never tells us if it's scummy or not.

Sera's #105 seems to contradict #85. He asks why the self-vote is worth looking at after dedicating a post about it. As for the random stage comment, the random stage is over when people are voting for reasons that aren't random. Considering, at the very least, OGML's vote at the begining of the post that is established in non-random reasoning, the random stage was most certainly over at that point. If we took your comment to heart, it would be rather easy for scum to push the random stage indefinately. In fact, by criticizing someone from trying to draw content from the game, that seems to be exactly what you're doing.

Dislike #112. If you were not looking for reactions with that self-vote, exactly what were you expecting? and why is that "bothersome"?

On the other hand, orto makes a good point in #113, and I'd say that overall it's bad regardless of your alignment, since it puts you one vote closer to being lynched. The only good that can come out of it is reactions.

#115- Wow raider, just wow.

#116- I'm torn, because I've found Seraph scummy up to this point. Yet sirdan's reaction here seems to be genuine frustration, therefore making Sera relatively less likely to be scum with dan.

#119 feels like a parrot of #116. Definately would like more individual contribution from Slicey, now that the game seems to be really gotten into full gear.

#121- hp's hesitance to not be "willing to instantly jump on the wagon", when M_K's wagon wouldn't be the biggest, even with hp's vote. (It would be tied for the largest with riceball) Regardless, hp's vote would have made 5, which isn't particularly close to a lynch. L-8 is certainly not something to be hesitant about.

#128 is extremely aggressive, but I find the defenses for his posts adequate.

Although he was scum, dan does have a point with hp in #139. His tone is so profoundly different to his tone with Seraphim (Although they are about completely different issues), that again, it feels like distancing.

#141 feels very indecisive. Do you find Seraphim's aggessiveness scummy? If so, why unvote? If not, why bring it up? And was wanting to stay in the random stage really your only point against Sera? Moar content plz.

#142 is definately something to look at. Having slight meta-knowledge of DGB, and how crazy she is about bussing, I'd think that one of those accusations was in fact truthful, and therefore it's likely that we have raider-Seraphim scum, or even both. (Although that's far less likely, solely judging from this post). The fact that she adds that their being bus'd makes it sound more like Sera, but that could simply be a deceptive add-on.

Setanta's post is identical to #141. Definately something to note.

#154 feels like a defense of Slicey, of the "Why are you whining about X doing something and not Y?" variety. Besides (Dear god it feels weird clarifying for dead scum), DGB wasn't saying that Slicey should be lynched, just that pressure should be applied. Although her initial wording makes it rather confusing.

#155- This is not content. BAD RAIDER.

#158 is IIoA.

I'm worried that I don't feel that I have enough information to develop a good read on alvinz, Sentata, Septia, Hybris. or Raider thus far. More content plz.

#164 isn't bad, but I don't see how applying pressure is ever bad. It's true that it can be utilized by scum, but that pressure will still give the town reactions. And if the scum are applying pressure on other players, they are normally also providing content, which is very good for the town.

I despise #165. You honestly don't have a single read on any of the players? Not a single one? Feels to me like an excuse to avoid analyzing.

#168 feels like psuedo-analysis dressed up as the real article. The only solid point you made in this post was the Slicey- Setanta similarity.

#172, again, I despise these "feelings" that the players apparently can't quantify. Feels like an excuse to sling mud. Aside from that, :goodposting:. The vote for riceballtail feels rather sudden though.

#174. Alvinz. Post content. Now.

#180 I'm glad you don't like active-lurking Slicey, but I would also like it if you provided more content yourself.

#184 I disagree with the OMGUs claim. From what I read, he wasn't voting you as a result of your vote, he would have plenty of other players to choose from. It was the opportunism of your vote, especially because RBT had in their said that they had been V/LA, and you were complaining about them not providing content.

I actually like #190. It feels like he's really making an effort to understand the bandwagons and the cases that are developing.

Dislike #198. Feels like Azhrei is accusing Hybris without any ground to stand on, and it seems to come out of nowhere.

I would like to point out that raider has made several posts throughout this first 200, but I don't recall him ever stating a single person that he finds suspicious. Just wanted to point that out.

#214, nice to see content from Slicey.

#220 feels opportunistic.

#225 IT's worth noting that hp only makes this case when attention is starting to drift over to Santos. Potentially trying to pull it back to MK's (admittedly relatively scummy) behavior.

#228 is rather curious. If you find OGML's posts scummy, why are you going after MK? Do you find MK more scummy than OGML? If so, why?

Like #231

#235 "What DGB said". This feels extremely scummy. When DBG calls out Santos, he realizes that he can hop on the bus without seeming too opportunistic.

#237 Wow. :goodposting:. Asks for an explanation, instead of just hopping on the wagon.

#238 is along the same lines as #235. I'm uncertain at this point whether this simply means convinced town, or just bussing scum. I doubt that both Hybris and Set are bussing though.

Dislike the way that HP and Sera seem to have dropped off the radar once Santos comes under pressure. (Would also like to hear from Alvinz and Azhrei).

#251 :verygoodposting:

#262 What didn't you find scummy about Santos? Considering his play so far, wouldn't more pressure be a good thing? Feels like an attempt to divert the wagon.

#263-264 The fact that DGB points that out mitigates it somewhat, but the two posts could be quick distancing, suspecting that HP would come under fire for that post. However, she quickly helps HP by giving defended HP slightly, but not enough to be particularly blatant.

#265- Interesting. Doesn't deny being scum, just denies being scum with MK.

#289- Slicey, why do you not like OGML voting Santos? Feels like you're also trying to detract from the Santos lynch, while still being on it.

#290- Good job explaining why you are happy with your vote, and stating the obvious (That you will change your vote if circumstances change). Seriously, BAD BAD POSTING.

Like ortolan's pressing of Santos. Feels like he's trying to put pressure on Santos, but also make sure that his claim isn't legitimate, as he doesn't already know that it isn't.

Like #304. Well-timed hammer.

It's worthy noting that HP, despite a couple of his later comment expressing suspicion of the player, was not on the Santos wagon. Alvinz, obviously, wasn't either.

#312- I like the explanation of his suspicion of MyLife, I'm curious why he didn't do this earlier though, when Santos was being lynched.

#339- Why would you answer a question directed at somebody else? If they're scum, then you just gave them an out, instead of forcing them to come up with their own answer. Looks like buddying up- IMO. If Hybris is scum, than, given the nature of this discussion, I find it less likely that Sera is. And vice-versa.

#342- Definately want to see raider provide a case for the OGML lynch, considering that all he seems to have done so far is fan the flames.

#343- Again, I dispise these "I don't know why I feel this way, but I do" reads. It makes them utterly unjustifiable. Feels like you're just throwing suspicion around.

It feels like Fark is focussing on lurkers, a good scum tactic, because lurkers often don't respond to pressure. Either because they are intentionally lurking for one reason or another, or because they forgot about the game.

#379- Feels like Fark is playing both sides here.

#381- Unapologetically sycophantic.

Overall #383 isn't bad, I just don't like this part

Azhrei: If the person who was the brunt of the aggression turned out town, then the aggressor deserves a closer look, don't they?

Wrong. I've seen many cases where town tunnel-visions on other town. By this logic, we will burn up two straight lynches- one on the initial townie, and the second on the agressor. If the agressor asks scummy, by all means, lynch them. But don't lynch somebody just because they were wrong.

#392- I dislike "translation" posts, as it's often an attempt to put words into other player's mouthes. However, it's not a bad intepretation, despite the fact that Polar Bear flipped down, and I can see a pro-town player thinking such.

#399 :greatposting:

#408- Raider, I must admit I expected a better case than this. Your case seems to be rooted in OMGUS suspicions, something that I'm convinced that you know that town do as well. I get a horrible feeling from this post.

#416- Rice, what did you see about the attack from Talitha that was scummy?

#417- Why exactly were you waiting for HP to post, Orto?

HP mysteriously disappeared until it was convenient for him to reveal himself. I can see why you wanted him to post Orto. Sera pulled a similar vanishing act.

#490- This post seems to be trying out a veiled accusation, without any other basis besides Tathila's shift in vote. Now, that may be enough for Azhrei to find her suspicious, but at least be clear about it. Be held responsible for your suspicions, don't cloud them in analogies and "possibilities".

#506- A portal reference Seraphim? It's hard to overstate my satisfaction! (Oh come on, I had to do it. >_>)

#525- :relativelygoodposting:

#542- Raider, you don't really explain the reasoning for your reads, which would be nice. Why do they seem "genuine and reasonable" to you?

#544- I don't get why you were certain that there was more than one type of Mafia. This feels like a slip. This was before members of one group started dying, after all.

#545- :greatposting:

#552- Again, we seem to be speculating based on very little evidence. Also, the whole "Knife Cop" thing read to me more like flavor, since he's a chef and therefore slices up sushi, and would know how well they've been cooked. It feels to me that a "Knife Mafia" doesn't seem to fit the flavor that well and is a stretch.

#557- Why aren't you rereading Day 2 Seraphim? Rereading gives you better information and the ability to make educated decisions based on a larger amount of evidence.

#559- Orto... why are you concerned about zwet "wagoning your scumbuddy"? If so, that's a definate positive thing. Since once he gets his PM. he will either be forced to go with it, or backpedal, which could be quite obvious.

#611- Umm... Seraphim... you said you weren't going to reread.

#618- Blatant Bandwagoning HO!

#621- Seraphim did the exact same thing directing above this post. RBT at least provided reasoning.

#625- Seraphim did something quite similar.

However, DGB's defense of RBT is rather worrying.

HP is strikingly absent as well.
'
#637- Slicey, you hammer before Plum's promised analysis. Why? Are you worried about too much information being obtained by the town in a single day?

#642- Minn, Content. This is your first post. You need to provide content. You can't just slip your way through the game.

#647- Setanta, why did you choose to hammer when you did?

#669- :goodposting:

#684- You're one to talk, Mr. Lurker...

#696- This is pretty bad analysis. You don't really explain your reads, which makes me curious as to why exactly you say what you do about Azhrei's post, fark's post, and I don't see your case on Pear Bear. You find Pear the "scummiest person all game" based on a single post? LOLWUT?

#699- Dislike this. Even if somebody seems to be "obvscum" from their posting, you should still discuss the issue, and at least discuss other cases. You have 2 weeks. Use it. And Flameaxe is male. And why are you ad-hominem attacking the dead guy?

#707- WIFOM.

These last two lynches were far too fast for comfort. Scum was definately leading them.

MINI- CONTRIBUTE. CONTENT PLZ.

#774- If you feel that people are being dumb, then you should contribute more, not less. Get into the game and bring some intelligence to the table. I agree that town has made some dumb decisions, but that should not cause you to lurk. It should cause you to become more motivated to post.

#825- What made you believe that Zwet was town Slicey?

#838- This post makes no sense. A power that somehow made it so that pro-town players would be unable to defend themselves would be utterly broken. And is it me, or does "all townspeople" sound like he's referring to an outside group?

#862- The last two bandwagons of townies were extremely fast. And you are attacking somebody worried about a fast bandwagon?

#933- Santos instead of Santata? If that's not a slip, I don't know what is.

Has Quen posted anything of use thus far?

#954- Wow. You were pro-town for a while there raider, but this post is scummy as heck.

#976- Qan this discussion is utterly irrelevant. Why are you helping to drive the thread off-topic?

WhereIsTony needs to stop lurking.

#1017- Why are you not commenting on the DGB case?

#1024- Stop ignoring the case raider, it's still there...

#1034 Now raider is defending DGB.

#1064- This is a town-tell.

#1086- There's no way that the Mod would make a mistake like that, and totally break the game. Orto is pro-town, regardless.

Qanqan needs to stop fishing. Now. It is utterly anti-town.

#1127- Woah! SOMEONE's hasty!

#1134- Wait, the people who are trying to lynch AK is scum, but it's also likely that AK is scum? I know, bussing, but that just seems surreal!

Minineko is officially Active Lurking. KK

#1185- Raider-Qanqan connection noted.

#1193- I dislike Sera's play as well, but I've found that he often is the leader of townie lynches. Definately leaning scum on him though. I think we have bigger scum to fry ATM. This really feels like OMGUS.

#1205- Defended QanQan. Another useless post.

#1242- You have not given a single suspicion all game. Not one. Give us some content, or die. And at this point, I want the latter.

#1243- ... Dear god... I... agree with Seraphim.

#1248- This post is extremely scummy.

#1259- That's a horrible idea. Scumlinks are one of the best things about role reveals- if the player is scum, we can examine how they interacted with other players.

#1265- Just because "somebody looks pretty town" does not been they don't warrant closer scrutiny. In fact, I disagree. I feel that Seraphim has been rather neutral at this point. He has some pretty scummy moments, but some pretty pro-town ones as well, so it mostly seems to even out. Trying to protect a buddy?

One thing I would like to note is the curious nature of this day- we put pressure on Quanquan, minineko quickly jumps out and says something scummy. And then when we put pressure on minineko, Tony suddenly becomes active. I suspect a scumgroup. However, I'm going to vote the person I'm most certain about

Vote: Minineko.
I notice that you got past L-2 last time without a claim. Claim, or die. Your sins include-
Active lurking
Lurking
Defending Qanqan
Etc.

CONCLUSIONS: I would like a Minineko or Qanqan lynch ATM, followed by a Raider/HP (Pretty much tied) lynch. Anything else is just above NL.

Minineko>>Quanquan>>>>>>>Tony>Raider>HP>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everybody else>(Ad infinitum) NL

We still do have a couple of days guys, so I would like everybody to be active so that we can discuss thoroughly.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:25 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

Very nice first post, but it is far better to use the quote feature

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”