kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Roiling clouds of grey dominated the skies over Merrin, blocking out the slowly-rising sun.

The billowing masses spit rain, sprinkling the rooftops and preparing the exposed streets to the impending downpour. In the distance, thunder boomed, sending tremors coursing through the earth beneath the feet of the townsfolk. Once glossy store windows were mired with condensation, snuffing out all happiness once and for all. It was a cold day, a somber day; a time for mourning and despair. No joy could be found in the hearts of Merrinians on that melancholy start of the fourth day.

Flocks of people pressed in on all entrances to the expansive town square, police tape and barricades preventing further access. Masks of horror dominated the sea of faces, as disbelief undulated over the masses. Chilled to the bone by a now steadily falling ran, the inhabitants of Merrin choked back sobs and cries of anguish. There could be no consoling them, for it was now impossible to pretend that the worst of times was not dawning.

The people gazed upon two bodies that morning. The first was that of
Xtoxm
, who lay rigidly on the cold ground, limbs stiff as boards and fingers twisted grotesquely. His medical bag had been torn open, most of its contents littering the immediate area around his corpse. Needles protruded from all over his body, their medications having been emptied into his blood stream in such excess that he seemed to be but seconds from shriveling and fading into dust. Blood trickled down his snow white scrubs, mixing with green liquid that oozed from the spent needles. Foam clung to his lips as the veins along his neck bulged, though no longer did they have to exert effort to transport intoxicated blood. Merrin's good doctor had been slain, a victim of the remedies he had for so long used to cure and protect others.

The second body was much more difficult to identify. Doubled over into the fetal position and smothered in a pool of blood, the fringes of the figure's coat danced hauntingly in the whipping winds. Long tresses of hair were matted to the stones, sticky with flowing lifeblood. A gun rested close to the limp body, smoke still coiling in serpents from its barrel. As paramedics and the deliberators began to make their way onto the scene, they soon discovered that it was
springlullaby
who had been the second target. Splattered blood covered the weapon, a sign of close range fire. As the group drew closer, they could see that her cold hands brushed against the gun's handle. She had bought it only days before, with the intent of ridding the city of evil and corruption. The calm and collected springlullaby, who had been determined to be the voice of the people in a town with a failing system of justice, was dead. Five gaping holes maimed her chest, the bullets having buried deep into her before fragmenting, tearing away vital arteries and organs. Her demise had been one of excruciating pain, and it showed in the tears that clung to her dilated, lifeless eyes.

The deliberators looked from the two bodies to one another, countenances portraying a mixture of disgust and incredulity. Drawing their coats tightly about them in hopes of warding off the unrelenting rain, they filed away from the barricades, moving towards the fountain. Day had come once more, and with it came another chance to liberate Merrin.

Xtoxm, Doctor, shot up Night 3

springlullaby, Vigilante, found justice Night 3

Last edited by kloud1516 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Day 4 Begins
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

:'(
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

:cry:*
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Thanks, SL.

Panzer and B_B: Results?
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

I am so happy I'm a deceitful bastard. Of course I revolted against the plan and did what I wanted:

Result: Mykonian visited xtoxm. Apparently, I fell on a bench, so I was stupid and dunno WHAT mykonian did, but given his role claim, I feel it's fairly obvious.

Vote Mykonian

Wow, didn't think you'd end up being scum, to be honest, but it makes sense once I cleared Gieff.

Speaking of which, let me be...stereotypical for a moment...
Mimicking the late Heath Ledger, takes a knife to the corners of your mouth:
Let's put a SMILE on that face of yours...

As a side note: *Lights a candle of incense for Spring Lullaby* Thanks for facilitating the end game victory. Now, without doubt, we have the murderer.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Unless there is a 4-man scumteam and B_B is on it, we've got this one. I've been railing against mykonian as scum all game, and would probably have lynched mykonian without any PR results. I will vote when I hear Panzer's results.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by SensFan »

GIEFF wrote:I will vote when I hear Panzer's results.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by mykonian »

ok, this is good. We have no SK, and then we win all the time. Today, I'm afraid, I will be lynched, and tomorrow you can lynch BB. We win tomorrow then.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:25 am

Post by PJ. »

Umm...I got a guilty on you.. You had Zilla's beads in your back pocket. You also had Xtoxm's stuff to "remember her by".
Vote:Mykonian
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:56 am

Post by SensFan »

Vote: myko
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 am

Post by GIEFF »

Woohoo!

Nicely done SL and Dourgrim - your sacrifices are appreciated.

Vote: Dukakis
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:12 am

Post by GIEFF »

What do you mean you fell on a bench, B_B?

And why did you revolt against the plan?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 am

Post by mykonian »

Hey, that was three! I'm dead!

who is dukakis?

anyway, good game by most players. Bad play by mafia :(
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:42 am

Post by GIEFF »

http://images.chron.com/blogs/txpotomac ... 20tank.jpg

That is Dukakis.

I'm pissed I didn't get a vote in.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 am

Post by mykonian »

It actually quite funny. You caught me page 1, I was the person that had to bring it up for quite a long time, and you lynch me on page 72 :)
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 am

Post by GIEFF »

Panzerjager wrote:Gieff, They game did not start and because Kloud has to say day begins. So it was still pregame. Also it was Simultaneuos to your /confirm.

Also Mykonian, We should ALL want to lynch mafia.
Unvote, Vote:Mykonian

For not wanting to lynch mafia. I'm pretty sure this is a huge scum slip.
Yeah, this is pretty awesome.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:50 am

Post by mykonian »

It was awesome. I was quite confident while getting into the game. I had played as scum before, but that start... I really had the feeling: now I'm playing with the big guys...

a shame Panzer couldn't keep up that level of play. You partially forced him out of it, GIEFF. But still, you were probably the best town. Not because you found so many scum (you found a lot, scum or not scum. Intentional or not intentional), but because you noticed a lot, kept the lead in town's hands, forced people to play, and kept pressure on. I would definately enjoy playing with you again.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 am

Post by GIEFF »

Thanks mykonian, appreciate it. I was getting frustrated at you not understanding me, and wasn't sure whether to chalk it up to the language barrier or you being scum and purposefully trying to make things confusing. Glad to see it was the latter.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 am

Post by kloud1516 »

First and Final Vote Count of Day 4!

mykonian
(3): Beyond_Birthday, Panzerjager, SensFan

Not Voting:

GIEFF, mykonian

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

Please notify me if there is a discrepancy in the list above
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 am

Post by kloud1516 »

The skies had torn open, assailing the town of Merrin with brutal rainfall.

Veins of lightning streaked across a churning jet black sky, followed closely by the discordant symphony of blaring thunder. The ravaging winds swept through the city, ravaging rooftops and desecrating the pristine lawns. Lamp posts toppled from their spots, showering the drowning streets with glittering shards of glass. Townsfolk shrieked in terror, fleeing from the open streets as the unrelenting maelstrom raged about them. Huddled under awnings or crowded beneath covered balconies, the people of Merrin retreated from the barricaded town square, where a verdict had been swiftly reached.

Despite the torrential downpour, all deliberators stood still, gazing upon their target. The corpses of both the guilty and the innocent alike were quickly claimed by sloshing water, which had collected in ditches and wasted no time in flowing over barricades. What remained of
qwints
was consumed by crystal clear fountain water that had begun to spill from the basin in sheets. The cascading sheet pummeled his maggot-covered flesh. It blasted him from his final resting place, leaving the miniscule remnants of his head to be scattered in the powerful currents. The wooden stake holding
Goatrevolt
in place sunk into the putty-like earth, eventually toppling over and pitching straw across the square. Blood mixed with grime and waste, swirling about the groups' feet before washing away. Pandemonium had breached the heart of Merrin, but would not become its conqueror.

Through the walls of rain, the town gazed upon
mykonian
, who had gone deathly still. His trench coat, sleek and shimmering, reflected the malignant glint of his brilliant eyes. His fingers stained with dried blood wrapped around the handle of a wicked-looking long knife, which appeared to have not been put into action. But its time of waiting was over. The blade, and its owner, would not be going down without a fight. Merrin was mykonian's for the taking, and no group of silly townsfolk were going to stand in his way. Casting a calculated glance about his remaining foes, mykonian waited. He caught the slightest movements from beyond the haze, and with each footfall someone took closer to him, his muscles tensed further in preparation to lunge.

SensFan
was first to take offensive against the last menace. Without hesitation, he rushed towards mykonian, preparing to tackle him to the ground. Nimbly, his target sidestepped his charge, and clipped him on the shoulder with the knife's razor sharp edge. Sens hissed in pain as blood oozed from the shallow wound, before stumbling over the slippery stone. Mykonian bellowed a sadistic laugh, as he rounded upon Sens, preparing to run him through. When he was done, Goatrevolt's injuries would look like minor abrasions. Deftly, his arm flicked outward, metal flashing in the wake of lightning.

The blade soared towards Sens' throat.

There was a deafening boom. The blade then leapt from mykonian's grasp.
Beyond_Birthday
had quickly seized
springlullaby's
gun and fired, the bullet finding contact with mykonian's palm. Tendons and bone were ripped apart instantly, blood splattering Sens as Beyond_Birthday's target shrieked in absolute anguish. With his remaining hand, mykonian grappled his own gun from its holster, stumbling forward as he trained it on the man who had foiled his kill. His index finger did not even have enough time to reach the trigger. From out of nowhere,
Panzerjager
fell upon mykonian, bringing down his billy club with a gruesome crack. The blunt weapon struck Merrin's last threat in the center of the back, shattering vertebrae and sending mykonian into a fit of spasms. The gun fell from his hand and went off with a screech, its bullet rocketing towards its owner. Mykonian spun into Panzer with a grunt as the bullet struck his knee, before toppling to the ground.

With badge glittering on his chest proudly, Panzerjager continued to bludgeon mykonian with all his might, his club striking the writhing monster in the face, chest, arms, and gut. Each time mykonian cried for mercy, and each time Panzer disregarded his pleas. Bruises rose quickly all over the scum's beaten and broken body, blood shooting from his wounds in nervous spurts. Coughing on his own teeth and blood, mykonian wheezed for breath, clawing at the stones as the group quickly surrounded him. First they bound his limbs together tightly, before breaking both his arms and good leg to prevent him from having any chance of escape. Through his miserable wails, the group hauled him off the ground and trudged soberly towards the fountain, which was now swimming with a jet black liquid that stung their nostrils and burned their eyes. Gasoline. The deliberators tossed mykonian into the basin without a second thought, then converged as Panzer pulled out a packet of dry matches. Using their coats as shields from both the winds and rain, the group permitted Panzer to strike a single flame, which danced ravenously upon its purchase. Stoically, Merrin's cop flicked the burning match into the fountain, which erupted instantly into an inferno of bellowing flame.

Tongues of fire jutted into the blackened skies, undeterred by the rain as it consumed all three perpetrators. Their flesh peeled away from the bone with a hiss, as their muscles and organs were reduced to nothing more than smoldering ash. The retreating town watched in awe as their bonfire devoured their enemies without care, purging Merrin of the dark threat that had for days threatened to destroy the town. With a single unit, the evil had been brought to justice. With a single match, the uncertainty, doubt and despair was snuffed out.

mykonian, Mafia Goon, bound and burned Day 4
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 am

Post by kloud1516 »

The threat is gone. TOWN WINS!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 am

Post by mykonian »

GIEFF wrote:Thanks mykonian, appreciate it. I was getting frustrated at you not understanding me, and wasn't sure whether to chalk it up to the language barrier or you being scum and purposefully trying to make things confusing. Glad to see it was the latter.
It wasn't...

Sens confirmed it later, and seen panzers first posts, I knew, and know still that I am right. Also proven by the fact that panzers statement made sense. I wanted Panzer to get to defend himself against this twisting of words, but he never joined... It was pretty annoying. I wanted to try that out for once, as someone gave me the idea, but I never managed to get town to attack eachother.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”