Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Azhrei »

*sigh*

I knew that change to Sekinj would catch me some flak.

My reasons:

1. I realized that Verboisty was right, and regardless of Gateway's alignment, if he could kill scum, then he could live.

2. I really didn't like the way Sekinj was acting. And that post I quoted when voting her really did give me bad vibes.

3. Even though Panzer had outed her as wanting to her get herself lynched, I didn't believe she was townie.

4. She was the only other target for the day, really.

And Gateway, there was aggression then because I didn't believe you, and aggression now because I still don't. If your entire reason for voting me is 'aggression' then you're only serving to make yourself look like scum (even more). Oh, and I was being aggressive before you claimed.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by Gateway »

I think it would be hard for scum to give each other up. So I'll be happy to unvote if you tell me who amongst those that were posting confident about my role being false is scum?

We know very well scum would make some attempt at trying to making everyone disbelieve my role.
I get two names a night, no matter what if I don't kill scum at night, I'll give up the other name to lynch day two. I am a serious, serious threat to the scum.
So amongst those so sure I am a liar (Except Panzer as I got their name last night) Who's the scummiest?
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Archon »

Players:
Thadmiral
ChiefSkye4
Molestargazer
Archon
MafiaSSK
Gateway
sekinj, Regular Townie

Spolium, Mafia Goon

Verbosity
Azhrei
Jazzmyn
Panzerjager
Battousai wrote:
Azhrei wrote:
Mod: Are the mafia able to use the NK on themselves, eg. One mafia kills his buddy?
Sorry, I can't tell you that.
EVERYONE STOP.

I have one, very large, very intruiging thing to say.

Anyone notice that there was no mafia night kill? The only night kill was a mafia. Which leads me to believe this; (so sorry, Gateway)

Gateway is mafia. And by the looks of it, a pretty important mafia role too. The mafia most likely conversed, and decided that they should kill one of their own to get Gateway into the "nice" area of our hearts. Supposing there are 4 mafia, my math is this;

Day 2, 3 Mafia, 8 Townies.
Gateway and mafia kill one of themselves to win over gateway into the rest of the townies. Town lynches self.

Day 3, 3 mafia, 6/7 townies.
Gateway "accidentally" chooses the wrong person to kill/ Dosen't kill anyone. Releases other name/both names. Townies lynch self.

Day 4, 3 mafia, 4/5 townies.
Townie lynched, one of the two names gateway realesed. Townies prepare to lynch other person. Mafia kill townie.

Day 5, 3 mafia, 2/3 townies.
Turns out gateway is BSing everyone. Prepare to lynch gateway. Mafia kills.

Day 6, 2 mafia, 1/2 townies.
Game over.

Now, I know that there are plenty of holes in this, and I probably did not express my thinking clearly. but the real point that I'm trying to make is that Panz is not a guaranteed town, Gateway should not be regarded at town either, and that wherever this leads, this could have easily been faked by the mafia to try to get the mafia into the townie group. So please stop regarding Gateway as the perfect townie.
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Gateway »

Actually that is a valid point... anyone care to share why we didn't have a night kill?
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Gateway »

What I am saying is, while that is a great concept to have in later rounds if we are both still alive and mafia quit dying, maybe someone acted. I was a numero uno target last night, maybe I was protected.

You are one day off, if tonight no mafia dies and the other name lynched tomorrow (D3) is a townie, I am insta lynch day 4. If it said mafia you'd instantly know Panzer is mafia as well and have another promised lynch.

So again, paying attention to me is a waste. There will be evidence that gives both me, and my allies away come D3 -if- I am lying.

Can you answer my question Archon? Of the people devoted against me being a liar (we know at least one was scum, they had to make that move) which one is scummiest to you. I am really interested in your answer as well as Az. I think it is a very important question for people to answer this round.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by PJ. »

If you call me scum one more time for no reason, I'm policy lynching you for slandering a townie. You cleared me last night dude. I am CONFIRMED. If You're mafia the smart choice would be to pick a townie so that townie believe you.

Now to archon, If he forgets to kill tonight..We lynch him. If He kills a townie..we lynch the other and if it's not scum we lynch him day 3. I have a theory here but I am not gonna go into until the time is right.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:34 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Actually the best play would probably be to no lynch. If gateway keeps providing us with scum we will win before too long. And if not we can move on from there.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 am

Post by PJ. »

You're right actually...But i dislike given up conversation for a free win..
Unvote: No Lynch
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Jazzmyn »

Just a quick head's up - I will have little to no access until Tuesday night.

Regards,
Jazz
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count

Azhrei
- 1 (Gateway)

Not Voting
: ThAdmiral, Chiefskye4, Molestargazer, Archon, MafiaSSK, Verbosity, Azhrei, Jazzmyn, Panzerjager

It takes 6 to lynch!
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Archon »

I'm sorry gateway, but the evidence that I posted is way too compelling for me.

Vote, Gateway
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 am

Post by molestargazer »

Oh, bollocks. I was nearly finished with a post then all power went to my PC. Here we go again.

Immediately I wondered how Gateway had let Panzer live - but then I thought if he was faking it, he probably would have chosen someone who wasn't catching him so much flak. That's all about WIFOMy though.
Gateway wrote:OH and sorry Panzer, you live across from Spoil and I needed a spot he wouldn't see me from when I shot him looking at his painting.
- Is this true?
- If so, how do you know it?
Gateway wrote:I am voting Az as well.
1.) I said before I felt a lot of aggression from Az the moment my role was claimed.
2.) D2, I prove what I said, Az wants to keep throwing suspicion instead of helping find who else is scum.
1) You got aggression from Panzer too, but you had a change of heart about him. Could you not have a similar reread and take a look?
2) Surely throwing suspicion helps us find scum?
Archon wrote:(so sorry, Gateway)
?
Archon wrote:Supposing there are 4 mafia
4 mafia? I would've thought 3. We'd need a few decent powerroles to balance that out.
How did you come to the assumption of 4?
Archon wrote:Day 3, 3 mafia, 6/7 townies.
Gateway "accidentally" chooses the wrong person to kill/ Dosen't kill anyone. Releases other name/both names. Townies lynch self.

Townie lynched, one of the two names gateway realesed. Townies prepare to lynch other person. Mafia kill townie.
If gateway gave us an incorrect name D3 and a townie died N2, would we not then put Gateway on the chopping block D4? We're not stupid.
Gateway wrote:Actually that is a valid point... anyone care to share why we didn't have a night kill?
He seems to think you're scum. And he raises a valid point.
Do you have any reason why mafia wouldn't kill?
Archon wrote:I'm sorry gateway, but the evidence that I posted is way too compelling for me.

Vote, Gateway
Why did you not do that immediately?

Unfortunately, time has beaten me again. I'll try and get on later and post my thoughts about the No-Lynch idea.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Verbosity
Verbosity
Townie
Verbosity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Verbosity »

Frankly, this kill changes nothing. We follow the plan. I'm not sure how I feel about nolynching. Generally, I don't like it, because it usually works out to the scum's advantage.

Gateway: Why are you trying to alter the plan? If you stop turning up scum, we lynch you immediately. No discussion on this point.

Archon: Why aren't you following the plan? Why did you not voice these suspicions yesterday, they seem just as valid then as now? Where do you get your LSD?

ChiefSkye4, ThAdmiral, molestargazer, Jazzmyn: What are your suspicions, it seems like a while since I heard some from you.

Azhrei: Why did you take so long to get on the sekinj bandwagon?

Panzerjager: I have no questions for you, it's all about your scumbuddies' answer.
My username is Verbosity for a reason.
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Gateway »

Exactly, I was agreeing. I said -if- I don't turn up scum, and the other name is a townie as well. Wipe me out the moment I fail.

I may be accused of dodging questions, but unless something really new comes up I am going to be a bit less defensive. I proved my point, and we have a 100% plan to insta kill me the moment I don't turn up scum.

I still am sure at least one person trying to say my role was a lie on D1 is scum.
I know scum won't give up scum easily, so I want to see those that said my role was a lie, tell me who they think is scum out of the others that said I was a lie.

A valuable bit of discussion no? Can someone else help push this topic to the surface as well? I think it will settle a lot.
Verbosity
Verbosity
Townie
Verbosity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Verbosity »

No. We don't lynch the other person first. We lynch you. Immediately.
My username is Verbosity for a reason.
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Gateway »

Fair enough, and if I turn out to be what I said you lynch the other person the next day. We have a plan so... let's work on narrowing down the names so I have direction at night.
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Gateway »

Meaning of those so against my role (scum would fear it) who was the scummiest. I won't claim to be a great player that can pick up tells, but I know the answer is in that question.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 am

Post by molestargazer »

Verbosity - I'm currently unsure about Gateway / Archon. Once my questions are answered I'll (hopefully) have a clearer picture.

GATEWAY - Just so you don't miss them, these are the questions to you from my previous post. If you don't understand, read the quote they come with in Post 411. I'd like you to
quote these questions and specifically answer them.
molestargazer wrote:- Is this true?
- If so, how do you know it?
molestargazer wrote:1) You got aggression from Panzer too, but you had a change of heart about him. Could you not have a similar reread and take a look?
2) Surely throwing suspicion helps us find scum?
molestargazer wrote:He seems to think you're scum. And he raises a valid point.
Do you have any reason why mafia wouldn't kill?
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Gateway »

Mole I do have an answer for you, it will be given as soon as I get mod approval.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:21 am

Post by molestargazer »

Alright. If you can't get it, just answer the others you don't need said approval for.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Archon wrote:
Anyone notice that there was no mafia night kill? The only night kill was a mafia. Which leads me to believe this; (so sorry, Gateway)

Gateway is mafia. And by the looks of it, a pretty important mafia role too. The mafia most likely conversed, and decided that they should kill one of their own to get Gateway into the "nice" area of our hearts. Supposing there are 4 mafia, my math is this;

Day 2, 3 Mafia, 8 Townies.
Gateway and mafia kill one of themselves to win over gateway into the rest of the townies. Town lynches self.

Day 3, 3 mafia, 6/7 townies.

Day 5, 3 mafia, 2/3 townies.
Turns out gateway is BSing everyone. Prepare to lynch gateway. Mafia kills.

Day 6, 2 mafia, 1/2 townies.
Game over.

Now, I know that there are plenty of holes in this, and I probably did not express my thinking clearly. but the real point that I'm trying to make is that Panz is not a guaranteed town, Gateway should not be regarded at town either, and that wherever this leads, this could have easily been faked by the mafia to try to get the mafia into the townie group. So please stop regarding Gateway as the perfect townie.
This is an extremely valid possibility. It does explain the absence of a mafia NK, and unless anyone else can really think of one (besides a doc protecting), I think this is the best reason I've heard so far.
TheAdmiral wrote:Actually the best play would probably be to no lynch. If gateway keeps providing us with scum we will win before too long. And if not we can move on from there.
Although Archon gives great reasoning, this proposition is probably the most fool-proof way. If Gateway keeps handing us scum- yay! If he doesn't- boo! And he dies. Simple and (at least most likely) with the least townie casualties.

Unless there's a break in any other case,
Vote: no lynch

As for the building Az wagon, I reread his posts, and I can't really find anything there that's alarming or particularly scummy.

In summary, I like Archon's thinking, and am willing to support a Gateway lynch, but I feel since a scum turned up dead today, he deserves another chance.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Verbosity wrote: Azhrei: Why did you take so long to get on the sekinj bandwagon?
Truth be told, I was just pissed off at Gateway for being an idiot and wanted him lynched. I stopped for a moment, looked at what you were saying, and went "Oh. He's right. Damn." I really can't give any other answer than that.

Also:
Panzerjager wrote:If you call me scum one more time for no reason, I'm policy lynching you for slandering a townie. You cleared me last night dude. I am CONFIRMED. If You're mafia the smart choice would be to pick a townie so that townie believe you.

Now to archon, If he forgets to kill tonight..We lynch him. If He kills a townie..we lynch the other and if it's not scum we lynch him day 3. I have a theory here but I am not gonna go into until the time is right.
This post here gives me some really, really bad vibes. It's weird, because this post feels like it was written by a different person than the one who wrote the rest of Panzer's posts. It just goes against your whole attitude yesterday. It's weird. Yesterday, you doubted Gateway completely, and yet today, on the basis of one mafia kill, seem to believe it wholeheartedly. It almost seems like your telling Gateway off, which is even weirder.

Also, Archon, I was thinking the same thing you were. That's why asked the mod the question.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Oh, and Gateway, I think you said something about who was the scummiest of those who disbelieved you, and it would be MafiaSSK, easily. But not because he disbelieved you, just because of the way he went about it.

Oh, and I don't think he's posted today.
Mod: Could you prod him perhaps?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Battousai »

Prodding MafiaSSK now.
Gateway
Gateway
Goon
Gateway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Gateway »

Alright first to Panzer, I wasn't making an accusation, you are a solid townie in my book. I said if I turned out to be mafia yadda yadda in that other train of posts, then they would know I was lying. Rest assured it will never say I was mafia so we're sure you're townie.

To Molestargazer. Az makes sense, my first posts were a lot more nonsensical, even now I am sure they could improve. I am sure they will over the next couple of weeks. I am going to remove my vote for Az for now. I also agree throwing suspicion helps find scum, but we spent a good chunk of yesterday after me and I'd rather not go over the same arguments when I have done everything I have said, and we have a set plan in motion to take me out the moment I am proven a liar.

As for how I know about the broken-into car. I made the shot so I 'obviously' know where I made it from and what the victim was doing at the time no?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”