Mini 774: Case Closed Mafia (One Truth Prevails!)

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by millar13 »

That wasn't abuse, I was just stating what you are doing...playing like an idiotic because your reasoning is idiotic. If i were to call you a mofo that would be abuse.

By read up, you mean you haven't skipped anything...then you are wrong....or should I say still wrong. Do I actually have to do it for you?
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Korlash »

Man I'm almost ok with lynching one of you guys to slow the thread down a notch... ><

i seriously need to reread the entire Firestarter case because last time I checked in I didn't really think it looked all that impressive yet here it is... apparently catching on. I suppose My opinions at the time were more focused on Issac then Fire.

I do want to get a quick word in before I start my grueling process of trying to take this all in... Is Fire at L-2? has anyone asked him to claim or has a claim at all been covered? Did he claim already? I know I've only glanced at the new stuff recently but I don't remember seeing anyone even bring this matter up...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Post 138. You are debating with Korlash for the most part.
You then go on with opinions that is aimed at town in general.

Post 161. What exactly are you asking me in 161, did I read... Yes, I did.
Isaac wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Ive stated I didn't skip any...
You've STATED!? OMG. Guys he
stated
it, so it MUST be the truth. Throw away all evidence to the contrary boys, because Firestarter
claims
he hasn't ignored any posts.
Aren't you contradicting yourself with the next quote of yours?
Firestarter wrote: But you refuse to read my case on M13???

Only coz it suits ya not too!
Isaac wrote:I didn't "refuse to read your case on M13." I just don't need to spend a wall of text analyzing it in game, for logical reasons I already presented. Did you read those ones?
Logical reasons?? Why would you NOT read a case built on another player?
BTW, Town need to read these posts. End of.
Isaac wrote:
Firestarter wrote:I did not continually say "be suspicious of those guys!"
Oh really?
"As should any other townies, after reading my post, if I do indeed end up lynched." (referencing looking into me) post 180
"There are also interactions Im not happy with between M13 and Issac and SC...But right now Millar13 needs to be lynched." post 170
"Honestly, town, you gotta be blind..
Not only are you sitting in the sidelines doing nothing, but your watching others make accusations that they have hardly followed up on." post 159
Ive referenced the post in my 180 already.
The 2nd one ive addressed.
Im making a statement to town in the 3rd one RE: My position nearing lynch.

Isaac, you need to calm down, I advise you to read the posts Ive made, particluarly the case on M13.
Whether you agree with it or not doesn't really matter.
Your tunnel vision is handicapping you.
('') (':') ('')
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Firestarter »

millar13 wrote:Another fact that Firestarter needs to realize is:

If he flips town, this doesn't automatically mean that I will be lynched next. I don't quite understand this logic at all.
Maybe, maybe not.
But my flip will tell alot.
Whether its you or someone else wont concern me if Im lynched.
My thoughts on how I percieve the game are out there.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Korlash wrote:Man I'm almost ok with lynching one of you guys to slow the thread down a notch... ><

i seriously need to reread the entire Firestarter case because last time I checked in I didn't really think it looked all that impressive yet here it is... apparently catching on. I suppose My opinions at the time were more focused on Issac then Fire.

I do want to get a quick word in before I start my grueling process of trying to take this all in... Is Fire at L-2? has anyone asked him to claim or has a claim at all been covered? Did he claim already? I know I've only glanced at the new stuff recently but I don't remember seeing anyone even bring this matter up...
Korlash, Im at L-2

pacman checked in and said he wanted to recheck the case on M13 I posted prior to voting.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by millar13 »

Firestarter:-

Your Tunnel vision is handicapping you......IRONY!

Isacc you need to calm down...IRONY!

Also I think this is a freudian slip:- "BTW, Town need to read these posts. End of. "

Why not fellow townies...you addressed the town once again as if you are a separate organism
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Firestarter »

millar13 wrote:That wasn't abuse, I was just stating what you are doing...playing like an idiotic because your reasoning is idiotic. If i were to call you a mofo that would be abuse.

By read up, you mean you haven't skipped anything...then you are wrong....or should I say still wrong. Do I actually have to do it for you?
I was offended by what you said.

By read up, I mean read back up the thread, the post it concerns is above where you last posted.

Apology accepted...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Battousai »

"Read my quote again for clarity... The timeline is clear, I state that M13 says SC just gave off a scum-tell after SC asked him about it. NOT before it.
And why are you NOT addressing the real point of that post, that M13 ignored you in favour of SC?
Read it again."

Reading comprehension, millar fos's me for applying tactics, sc asks why is that suspicious, millar explains why it is a scumtell. Millar doesn't say SC commited the scumtell.

"I seen I could add some light pressure on M13 after his post, His reaction would only deem it serious."

So you applied a tactic then, pressuring Millar into get a scummy or town response. Guess what? Tactics aren't random and thus are considered serious....

"I was suspicious about M13 saying that D1 BW's were dangerous for town.
Not his ideals.
The fact is that BW's bring about info, and we know info is good for town.
So he showed scuminess, yes.
Do you believe that D1 BW's are only controlled by scum Bat?"

Personnally I do not BELIEVE D1 bandwagons are controlled by scum, but it is just my opinion, part of my mafia ideals. Now the key word in the whole thing is D1. He believes D1 bandwagons are controlled by scum, which could stem from personal experience, I do not know. You are suspicious of him for something he believes to be true.

"WRONG. He said I was 50/50.
Go check the posts please."
millar13, post 55 wrote:And believe it or not Firestarer comment in Post 49, actually indicate what i feel about wagon's in the early game...even if I am convinced he is the most likely scum member at the moment. Although, not enough active players have sprouted to give a fully loaded judgement.
Please tell me where he DOESN'T say you are the most likely scum member at the moment.

"WOW, where were you when I needed the dig out, RE: questions not being answered!!

Ill get around to them, as I have done all game.

Also, did you post some critique on M13's case?
I might have missed it... Post number...?"

Where was I? I was there saying he did answer your questions. The reason I pointed it out is because you keep calling millar out on it, but you are doing it too.

I did not post a critique of Millar's case. The reason is because it was not directed at me, and my vote is on you, so I have already have my stance on the subjected planted firmly in.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by millar13 »

Pacman:
I see that the case on Firestarter is very strong.
Firestarter is ignoring some guys, and his "waa waa Isaac is scum because he attacks me" is really scummy. Also, the cases on him are well stated, while the case on millar is imo weak.

However, I'll make another recheck, and then go on with a vote.
This post, indicates that Pacman thinks the case on me is weak.
Whilst the one on you is well stated, and that the case is strong.
And also picks up on the point that Isacc and myself have mentioned that you ignore people.

He didn't actually mention he was specifically checking the case on me. ONCE AGAIN you are twisting words to suit your own situation, and I am shocked they are not my own. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Battousai »

Firestarter- Why don't you do a simple name claim? That way if you have a power-role or a vanilla townie role, it won't be obvious.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Battousai »

Firestarter- "Logical reasons?? Why would you NOT read a case built on another player?
BTW, Town need to read these posts. End of."

Reading comprehension. You need to slow down and read everything correctly before posting. He didn't say he didn't read the case, but rather wouldn't analyze it the way you presented it (aka wall of text).
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Battousai wrote:Reading comprehension, millar fos's me for applying tactics, sc asks why is that suspicious, millar explains why it is a scumtell. Millar doesn't say SC commited the scumtell.
I dont agree...
millar13 wrote:I've only known scum players to try and make a game serious A.S.A.P
so doing so was a scum tell
See the bolded part... That is suggesting that SC commited a scum-tell.

I guess we both suffer with the same affliction, eh Bat?
Your posts in isolation....
Post 1.
Battousai wrote:
Vote: Millar13
for taking an anti-town policy in order to help his scum play.
By your theory, this is tactical voting.
Post 4.
Battousai wrote:25– millar FOS's me for “applying tactics in RVS.”
I don't see the merit in this FOS. I wasn't applying tactics, I was just random voting him because he's helping his scum play by never voting in the RVS
Yet you deny it...

Battousai wrote:Personnally I do not BELIEVE D1 bandwagons are controlled by scum, but it is just my opinion, part of my mafia ideals. Now the key word in the whole thing is D1. He believes D1 bandwagons are controlled by scum, which could stem from personal experience, I do not know. You are suspicious of him for something he believes to be true.
As you are suspicious of me in my personal belief in Mafia.
I became suspicious of M13 for his part in this by exclusively saying that BW's in D1 are controlled by mafia.
I pointed out the fact that this is wrong. Which it is.
millar13 wrote:Scum on the retreat? Lurking back into the shadow at the first sign of attention.
Still very much 50/50 on you at the moment...as I'm not sure how that makes you look. But since we are still in the early stage of the day, and you are the only really the first person to stand up to the plate it could be a case that the real mafia are lurking in the wings.
This is M13's 8th post of the game.
The one you refer to is his 10th post. After the fact.

On the questions... I dont believe he answered them. He rambled, but he didn't answer them.
The Q's particularly relating to "Power Role"... He did not answer them.

The last part of your post I accept, RE: your stance being on firmly on me.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Sajin »

I second the name claim idea firestarter
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Part of a post by Isaac..

"Instead of analyzing the case? I'm not interested in your case on Millar, as I am not Millar and I am perfectly capable of analyzing him myself."

He did not read the case on M13.
I think its you who needs to slow down with the reading comprehension.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Battousai wrote:Firestarter- Why don't you do a simple name claim? That way if you have a power-role or a vanilla townie role, it won't be obvious.
Are you talking about the character name?
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Isacc »

Firestarter, you need to work on reading comprehension.

Reread post 138 AGAIN. The end of it SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSES A POST BY YOU.

161 by me PROVED that point and COUNTERED the only real accusation you've made on me. Which you never responded to.
Battousai the Manslayer*** wrote:Firestarter- "Logical reasons?? Why would you NOT read a case built on another player?
BTW, Town need to read these posts. End of."

Reading comprehension. You need to slow down and read everything correctly before posting. He didn't say he didn't read the case, but rather wouldn't analyze it the way you presented it (aka wall of text).
QFT!!!
***Am I correct in getting your name? =P
Firestarter wrote:Ive referenced the post in my 180 already.
The 2nd one ive addressed.
Im making a statement to town in the 3rd one RE: My position nearing lynch.
You're entirely missing the point I was making...god what is the point of talking to you anyways? You don't even understand what anyone is saying.

Next, Firestarter on the "scumtell argument."

Millar said BATTOUSAI committed a scumtell. Not SC. This is BASIC reading difficulties here man.

Firestarter:
Time for a claim. You're at L-2, someone else said earlier they were considering putting you at L-1. Claim, because you are only digging yourself deeper by talking.

((Sorry for bold, but it seems to work well just to get attention to a person about a very specific thing, so I figured you'd let it pass...))
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Isacc »

Name claim works, to start.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Isacc »

Firestarter wrote:Part of a post by Isaac..

"Instead of analyzing the case? I'm not interested in your case on Millar, as I am not Millar and I am perfectly capable of analyzing him myself."

He did not read the case on M13.
I think its you who needs to slow down with the reading comprehension.
You.
Cannot.
Read.

Go.
To.
Kindergarten.

I said, I am not going to post an entire analysis of your case on Millar. I do not need to debate an entire Millar case, mainly because I don't feel super suspicious of him yet.
Show

Check out my machinima:
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by millar13 »

I think people should pay attention to my comment in POST 208 including Firestarter
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Battousai »

Millar- Did you say SC committed the scum-tell in the quote or was it to SC ABOUT me?

No, other people claimed my vote was serious, but it was just random voting. I had a reason for it, but I wasn't trying to achieve anything from it.

No, I am not suspicious from your personal mafia ideals. I am suspicious for the REASONING behind some of them, and/or if you are lieing about your ideals.
Firestarter wrote:
millar wrote:I clearly made an error...I meant to say that Firestarter was a scum member (not scum partner) I have no reason to beleive that yourself (Strangecoug) is actually aligned with that.
Am I cracking under pressure? Not that I noticed.
And believe it or not Firestarter comment in Post 49, actually indicate what i feel about wagon's in the early game...even if I am convinced he is the most likely scum member at the moment. Although, not enough active players have sprouted to give a fully loaded judgement.
Bandwagons are often used in early stages, by over-eager mafia members or town members looking to be part of an easy lynch so that they don't feel to guilty about it if they are in heavy unison. With that being said, I think Strangecoug your heart is in the right place just searching in the wrong direction.
M13 uses the word "clearly". If the error was clear, SC would not have pointed the error out. He states then that Im a scum member rather than a scum partner. This is how scum is caught, by errors made in posts, if no-one made errors, lynches would be based on guesses. After saying my Post 49 is what he's feeling about wagons, which is lies as he stated he was opposed to them earlier, he then says Im still likely to be scum... This is a huge OMGUS. Its also very arguable that SC was placing more pressure on M13 than I was at this stage, yet M13 then goes on to say that SC is still likely Townie and that his heart is in the right place? At this point, its 5 posts past where the RVS stage finished for me.
He claims Im scum, at this point, because I applied pressure with my vote. Nonsense.
This is your original post in your case. Now at the end you say he claims you're scum, in which I then say he didn't. We were both refering to this post which is after the 50/50 post.
Isacc wrote: I didn't "refuse to read your case on M13." I just don't need to spend a wall of text analyzing it in game, for logical reasons I already presented. Did you read those ones?
Understand the word "didn't" as in he didn't refuse to read your case. Which means he read it.

And yes, I do mean character name.

Isaac- "QFT!!!
***Am I correct in getting your name? =P"

Close, off by 3 *'s
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Firestarter »

My name is
Vivian Kudo.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by millar13 »

In terms of this scum-tell non sense I just said it was scumtell, it wasn't directly targetted at anyone
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Sajin »

mother of the main protagonist, probably a vanilla if its true, but you never know. Any CCs?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by millar13 »

Sajin wrote:mother of the main protagonist, probably a vanilla if its true, but you never know. Any CCs?
No idea what that means
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Battousai »

looking for a counterclaim to the name Vivian Kudo

I am not Vivian Kudo, btw.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”