Mini 774: Case Closed Mafia (One Truth Prevails!)

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Sajin »

neither am I
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by millar13 »

Name claims don't actually mean anything to be honest, and this has somehow taken the pressure off completely as we gone off topic.
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by millar13 »

Also I don't like the idea of name claim, the fact that the action was done by you Battousai has actually totally throw me off balance as what to think.
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Sajin »

we asked for it, should always ask for a claim before a lynch. More info=good
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by millar13 »

Make sense...i just don't really like it.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Firestarter »

millar13 wrote:Make sense...i just don't really like it.
Is this another thing you "dont do" in addition to not random voting?

I was asked to claim, and have done so.

Im a Vanilla Townie
and Im off to bed.

Its almost 3am here.

If Im still around tomorrow, Ill catch up.
('') (':') ('')
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Isacc »

Well, here's what can be analyzed from the name.

Being the mother of the main guy, the name is probably attached to a town player.

However, being a show featuring
many
characters, it would not be hard for a scum to find a pro-town sounding name.

Also, seeing as she does not appear till episode 43, a part of me doubts the likelihood that the character would appear in this game.

All of this said: I am for a full role claim, before we get to any lynch.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by millar13 »

Saying your vanilla townie is this game, is like you have brown hair. It doesn't actually mean anything.

However, if you are a vanilla townie then you are the worst example and most scummy one I have ever...and I mean EVER come across
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by millar13 »

Also, don't you think the mod may have randomly assigned role to name? Quite often names give end up as red herrings.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Firestarter »

millar13 wrote:Saying your vanilla townie is this game, is like you have brown hair. It doesn't actually mean anything.

However, if you are a vanilla townie then you are the worst example and most scummy one I have ever...and I mean EVER come across
Saying Im townie means 2 things... Im townie or Im lying.
Of course it means something.

As for your 2nd statement, well, its only your opinion, and so far, i haven't valued that much.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Firestarter wrote:SC, do you have nothing to add from the case I just posted, other than worry about yourself?
No. The post you're talking about is a good case against millar13, who in turn has a good case against you. However, for at least the third time now, I think you and millar13 are bussing each other. Because I've called both of you out for your actions, I believe that I have made a logical deduction.

Also, I am not worrying about myself; I am trying to figure out how you think Isacc and I are connected, as I do not know. I am one of those "tell me, damn it" types of people, and not only does dodging my question like that tell me absolutely nothing useful about what you think about us, but it hurts the town more than it helps it.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Firestarter »

SC, I had a feeling that either you or Isaac is a scumbuddy with M13.
I have not gone through the posts again, Ive posted and read a huge amount so far today, tbh, I dont have the will to go through those posts again right now.

Ill be back tomorrow, lynch-permitting of course, and Ill delve deeper into why I made those connections.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Battousai »

Unvote

I want afatchic and dubya to be replaced or post before we go into the next day.

Since Firestarter claimed Vanilla, it would be best just to lynch him. If he is town, then the scum know he is not a powerrole, which then give them a better chance of hitting one.

While we wait, I think we should play the rest of today under the assumption we lynch Firestarter and he turned up vanilla townie. I will post tomorrow as it is getting late and I gotta get up early for my first class tomorrow.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Korlash »

Seeing as how I've been pretty worthless to this game so far I can at least give it the benefit of my super awesome pretty ok detective skills that is only comparable to maybe Jimmy Kudo himsefl!
Issac wrote:Well, here's what can be analyzed from the name.

Being the mother of the main guy, the name is probably attached to a town player.

However, being a show featuring many characters, it would not be hard for a scum to find a pro-town sounding name.

Also, seeing as she does not appear till episode 43, a part of me doubts the likelihood that the character would appear in this game.

All of this said: I am for a full role claim, before we get to any lynch.
First off, I think She appears sooner in the series then my character does. So that's kinda a dumb reason not to trust her. seeing as how this anime went what, 150+ episodes... And the mod gave us no decernable timeline of the setting we have to assume it inconpasses all the series.

bassed off Gorrad's character use in deathnote major and minor characters are both used. safeclaims were also given in that game. Due to a particular piece of evidence regarding this game and gorrad in particular I don't trust Fire's claim. Although I won't dismiss it yet as there isn't enough to go on.
Firestarter wrote:My name is Vivian Kudo.
Firestarter wrote:I was asked to claim, and have done so.

Im a Vanilla Townie and Im off to bed.
This seems to be the only claims you have made so far. I know I don't have the right to demand anything in this game but I think you had better full claim, meaning flavor. We have your name, and your role. Now give us a run down of the rest and we'll go from there.

My opinion on the claim so far is kinda null. ignoring the main evidence I see against it and without being able to ruminate on the flavor yet I can't really say for certain. I can tell you in Death Note Gorrad used an inane character like this and choose to ignore a more prominent one in the set-up. However the main thing to note is the inane character in that set-up was given a power, where-as in this one he claims vanilla. As far as the role goes, Vivian Kudo was not one of the top 10 people I would have guessed to be in this set-up.

On the note of the set-up... i can pretty much assume we have Gin and Vodka as half the mafia and possible Kaito Kuroba as the SK but I doubt the mafia only has 2 members. i can't honestly predict who else could be the roles of the BO becuase I never happened to get that far. And from what I have read there are too many undercover CIA's and hated daughters and what not to assume they are roles. But I guess all this is moot really...

Anyways I'm still planning on reading up on Fire's case but I think it's a little pointless until I've gotten his full claim as I can't do anything about anything until I get that cleared up... *sigh*
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by afatchic »

Sorry guys, im here. Catch up post coming soon.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Vivian Kudo.
Vanilla Townie.

"Apparantly, shinichi has caused some sort of cofuffle, thats now involved me.

With the investigative skills Ive acquired from my spouse, its time to get to the bottom of this mess!"
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:37 am

Post by millar13 »

Considering its is spelt:

-KAFUFFLE
-it is APPARENTLY

and the fact that the language is broken in places, I am willing to say that you used a minor characters name (who was a protagonist) and made up the role PM as well.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:23 am

Post by Firestarter »

millar13 wrote:Considering its is spelt:

-KAFUFFLE
-it is APPARENTLY

and the fact that the language is broken in places, I am willing to say that you used a minor characters name (who was a protagonist) and made up the role PM as well.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CAFUFFLE
Look up the link please. And give it a break, will ya!!!
Is this an attempt to somehow get back at someone because your wording was off in places??? Unbelievable.
I missed a letter in a word? Big deal.. :roll:

BTW, Im not permitted to directly quote a PM sent to me by the Mod, this is a ruling that if I went against it, I would be modkilled. :roll:
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:19 am

Post by millar13 »

so you reckon its CAFUFFLE

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CAFUFFLE

I know its KAFUFFLE

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=KAFUFFLE

However neither are spelt:
Firestarter:
Vivian Kudo.
Vanilla Townie.

"Apparantly, shinichi has caused some sort of
cofuffle
, thats now involved me.

With the investigative skills Ive acquired from my spouse, its time to get to the bottom of this mess!"
As you have done...so you didn't quite get that right at all did you. Don't give me the stuff about direct quoting, as a spelling mistake wouldn't actually prevent it from be direct quoting. Either way it doesn't add up.

And "give it a break, will ya?" Is that what the Police do, when they have a Number 1 Suspect? They just give him a break.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Firestarter »

I dont even know why Im replying to you at this stage...

M13, you've cast your vote, others will decide my fate now, so enough with the kidology and semantics.

Your not helping yourself with these recent posts, especially if Im lynched.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:40 am

Post by millar13 »

That makes no sense...so my vote is standing on you currently and yet you expect me to backdown and distance myself from you.

How you think these posts are not helping me I do not know.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Battousai »

Actually the show is over 500 episodes... (Too bad I can only watch 2 at a time at the site I watch them at :()

Wow Millar, first you complain that making a mistake in wording isn't scummy, it just makes you human. Now that it has happened to Firestarter (spelling or wording), you jump on his case for it.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:48 am

Post by millar13 »

Its not that its is the spelling that I have an issue with, its the fact I don't believe his name claim is true.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:28 am

Post by Sajin »

Battousai wrote:Actually the show is over 500 episodes... (Too bad I can only watch 2 at a time at the site I watch them at :()

Wow Millar, first you complain that making a mistake in wording isn't scummy, it just makes you human. Now that it has happened to Firestarter (spelling or wording), you jump on his case for it.
2nded
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Korlash »

Miller wrote:Its not that its is the spelling that I have an issue with, its the fact I don't believe his name claim is true.
No you pretty much have proven you have a problem with the spelling... I mean you don't make posts ona subject you don't care about...

And I was kinda hoping to gain something from the flavor but I can't really. it's completely different from mine but that doesn't prove anything. Does anyone else know if Gorrad is using "shinichi" or Jimmy? And the "With the investigation skills I've learned from my husband blah blah" just doesn't sound like something I would expect gorrad to write. Which again doesn't prove anything... still... I find it odd to use "investigation skills you've learned from your husband" instead of focusing on her own skills. I mean sure she's a mster of disguise which isn't all that great for finding the bad guys but I mean why the heck make her a role if you're not going to make it about her?
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”