Mini 774: Case Closed Mafia (One Truth Prevails!)

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:19 am

Post by millar13 »

Battousai wrote:This is D1, our best guess would only be a guess. There isn't a lot of informationt o go off of. If we choose not to lynch Firestarter and say run up a wagon on millar, we could possibly out a powerrole or he'll claim vanilla. We then would probably lynch one of the two claimed vanilla players.

If there are 3 scum and both firestarter and millar are vanilla, that means when it comes to night the scum have a 1:7 chance of hitting a powerrole. It is best to lynch the Firestarter because it lessens the chance from 1:8 to 1:7 for the scum to find and kill a powerrole before they get to use their ability or if we run up a wagon on a powerrole, it almost guarantees their death unless there is a protective role. IMO, D1 you lynch the claimed vanilla.

Plus, more than likely we will end up lynching him later...
Good point.

Vote:Firestarter
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Firestarter »

Battousai wrote:This is D1, our best guess would only be a guess. There isn't a lot of informationt to go off of....
You know, M13 does make a good point that there are 2 weeks to the deadline.
Why not use them to pursue other avenues?
Most are now lynching me for being a claimed vanilla townie, this I understand perfectly well why its being done.

So why not now use the 2 weeks, or most of it, to gather more info by scumhunting?

Im happy to be lynched at the end of said period. 100%

And you have this post to back it up.
('') (':') ('')
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Isacc »

What is the difference between spending 2 extra weeks on Day 1 or spending those 2 weeks in D2?

In fact, the way I see it, spending 2 extra weeks on Day 1 will lead to minimal amounts of scumhunting at best, because they can only be based on our guesses of your flip and the information from D1 so far.

If we lynch you now, and go to D2, we won't have wasted 2 weeks on WIFOM as we will have already seen your flip
and
the night actions.

I say it'd be a bad idea to wait 2 weeks. It's wasted time, and without any new information, we wouldn't really have anywhere new to go.

More importantly, I think this is a plan for you to save your skin. Don't try to save face with the "I'm happy to be lynched in two weeks." I know exactly why you're happy; because in two weeks time people won't feel so strongly about your lynch, we'll have been wading in muck and WIFOM and we'll be stuck at a deadline, unsure if we should be viewing you the same way.

You aren't asking for 2 weeks of scumhunting, you are asking for 2 weeks of you saving face and trying to avoid a lynch.

Confirm Vote: Firestarter

Let's finish this already. Waiting till deadline will do nothing more than bore the heck out of us.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Firestarter »

If you seriously think I would spend 2 weeks helping out town, as scum, you are seriously deluded.

I have more important things to be doing then wasting my, and Towns time doing something like that.

Its a suggestion, nothing more.
And I can categorically deny trying to save face.
The fact I claimed vanilla in D1 has its downfalls, as Im well aware.
This ultimatelt ends with me being lynched, and I am going to do nothing to stop that when the time comes.

What I do propose doing in this timeframe, is compiling a series of posts on every player. PBPA's of each one.

Now, this should not stop anyone else from doing so, but Im willing to help Town out as much as I can while Im still here.

With my fate accepted, and it is accepted by me...
I think utilising the next 2 weeks to gather info is a good thing.
I will be confirmed town after my lynch.

For example, your latest post, Isaac, is already one that I could use in compiling such PBPA's Ive mentioned.

The more time Town has to gather info, and by that, the more info town has, the better..

IMO, scum will want this day to end as quick as possible with me on the chopping block, and move onto D2 with the info gathered already, which, lets face it, is more or less only on M13 & I.

Why not use the time left in this day to gather info?
And Ill repeat this, I accept my fate at being lynched, and will not plea to be left alive.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Battousai »

Right now, I'm just waiting for replacement for pacman, and afatchick and dubya to post.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Sajin »

Firestarter wrote:If you seriously think I would spend 2 weeks helping out town, as scum, you are seriously deluded.

I have more important things to be doing then wasting my, and Towns time doing something like that.

Its a suggestion, nothing more.
And I can categorically deny trying to save face.
The fact I claimed vanilla in D1 has its downfalls, as Im well aware.
This ultimatelt ends with me being lynched, and I am going to do nothing to stop that when the time comes.

What I do propose doing in this timeframe, is compiling a series of posts on every player. PBPA's of each one.

Now, this should not stop anyone else from doing so, but Im willing to help Town out as much as I can while Im still here.

With my fate accepted, and it is accepted by me...
I think utilising the next 2 weeks to gather info is a good thing.
I will be confirmed town after my lynch.

For example, your latest post, Isaac, is already one that I could use in compiling such PBPA's Ive mentioned.

The more time Town has to gather info, and by that, the more info town has, the better..

IMO, scum will want this day to end as quick as possible with me on the chopping block, and move onto D2 with the info gathered already, which, lets face it, is more or less only on M13 & I.

And Ill repeat this, I accept my fate at being lynched, and will not plea to be left alive.
The first two lines in this post are extremly scummy....

"wasting my, and towns time".....seriously?

And also waiting on the 3 peeps.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Firestarter »

If no-one thinks that leaving me alive until D1 expires, fair enough.

get it over with so. I wont push this any further.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by Korlash »

Bat wrote:This is D1, our best guess would only be a guess. There isn't a lot of informationt o go off of. If we choose not to lynch Firestarter and say run up a wagon on millar, we could possibly out a powerrole or he'll claim vanilla. We then would probably lynch one of the two claimed vanilla players.

If there are 3 scum and both firestarter and millar are vanilla, that means when it comes to night the scum have a 1:7 chance of hitting a powerrole. It is best to lynch the Firestarter because it lessens the chance from 1:8 to 1:7 for the scum to find and kill a powerrole before they get to use their ability or if we run up a wagon on a powerrole, it almost guarantees their death unless there is a protective role. IMO, D1 you lynch the claimed vanilla.

Plus, more than likely we will end up lynching him later...
I'm not disagreeing with his lynch I'm just saying lynching him just because he is vanilla is stupid...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Isacc »

Here is what you don't understand Firestarter.

By waiting, we aren't giving the town "more time" for anything. Time isn't going to be magically created by waiting to lynch you.

We will have the same amount of available time to play if we lynch you now as if we don't. Waiting does not somehow give us
more
time.

You say we should use the time to "gather info." Gather info on WHAT? We have no new information. We won't until the lynch occurs. All we can do is keep talking, which we can do at
any
time.

I repeat: the only outcome of waiting will be a decline in confidence in the lynch. It's a common trend; when lynches stagnate, people become less confident. We're only going to make more and more WIFOM and suddenly we'll be worse off later than we are now.

In addition, two weeks from now, if we lynch you, and you flip town, people can say "well see, I wasn't as confident anymore, I knew we shouldn't have lynched him!" Right now, we know exactly where everyone (lurkers not included) stands. We don't want to give the scum 2 weeks to position themselves for a better D2.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Lindisfarne replaces Dubya.
Looking for a replacement for Pacman, currently asking Sinstar, Q-Bert, and Frogger.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Lindisfarne
Lindisfarne
Goon
Lindisfarne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by Lindisfarne »

Hello folks.

Four hours until I go to work, so I'm going to catch up and post (by this afternoon, at the latest, if I don't hit it before I post). I should warn you all, I am a bit long winded at times, so bear with me.
[i][color=red]"He looks like the type of guy who can marathon write no matter his alignment without looking scummy at all." -Xtoxm[/color][/i]
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote:
get it over with so. I wont push this any further.
Isaac, you dont need to convince me, which imo, isn't what your trying to do with your recent posts.
Lindisfarne
Lindisfarne
Goon
Lindisfarne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Post by Lindisfarne »

Allrighty:

Random voting degenerated fast, and what followed was a barrage of crap logic. Its in the past but a few things that stuck out:

Millar was damn aggressive. The whole philosophy is bumpkis of not voting until totally sure. An FOS or HOS just doesn't get the job done in my book. When you vote as a townie, its either because you believe that person is detrimental to town, or to put on pressure. Until you get around l-2, its primary use is to put on pressure. An HOS or FOS just doesn't hold the same weight, its not as damning. its just like saying "you COULD be scum! I have my eye on you." Well, yeah, thats how you should be to EVERYONE. No offense, just stating why I disagree with that little philosophy. Other than that, I applaud him for trying to get the ball rolling.

yadda, yadda, going through a bit more, post 49 made me laugh. Firestarter is going on about how pressure on someone is good, and is a good tactic....and he then tells millar to calm down and unvotes him? Wow, way to nix your own logic there.

*note, I am typing as I read, and I'm smiling at how you guys are picking up on these things. I'm glad this game has an observant bunch. so I apologize if something has been mentioned before and I echo whats been said, I'm just voicing my opinions as I go*

Stranger, on page three you goofed, you said firestarter hadn't voted for millar at all, and his last vote was fatchic. Wrong, his last vote WAS on millar (post 35). Unless, I've misread that is.
Firestarter wrote:
millar13 wrote:Basically if I make typing errors or, use the wrong word don't take it too mean something that it doesn't. Half full rather than half empty.
Bollox-ology Im afraid...

You dont mistakenly write the wrong word, wrong letter, yes, not the wrong word.

Upgrading to...
VOTE: millar13
What the hell.

Ok, fire and stranger riding millar was working. he was breaking, but you guys took it a bit far. You were nitpicking over really inane things, like his wording. You should have picked at his logic instead, or forced more out of him. And that vote upgrade was just funky, fire. understandable from the perspective of putting pressure on him, but I hope you start picking more at his logic and less at the way he words his posts.
millar13 wrote:Typing the wrong word is a scum-tell.
Well lah dee dah...I must be scum then.

Mhmmmm FireStarter you just more and more scummy, as you looking for the smallest of things to blow out of proportion, so you can "justify" your vote on me oncemore.

I'm not giving you the satifisfaction of voting for you yet though.
christ, kids, cut it out. Don't make me get the hose on you.

something I want to make a comment on:
millar13 wrote:A vote is sacred.

People who vote, unvote, vote and unvote can actually be most unhelpful.
I disagree. A vote is not sacred. Expect to see me put votes around often. Its all a part of the pressure game. I actually find it slightly scummy when people rarely vote at all, especially in the face of good evidence (granted, that is subjective). I find it akin to lurking, its like sitting on the sidelines. So long as the person not voting brings up good content to the game and keeps productive, I don't mind, but it can easily turn into someone just sitting back and letting the town rip each other apart. This doesn't mean I will jump down people's throats for not voting every few days, but its one of many things I keep my eye on. Just an insight into how I play.

Isacc, thank you for post 107.

1. because I forgot you were in the game until I read that. And its a pleasure playing with you in a game.
2. that post lead to firestarter's post 108, which says:
Firestarter wrote:We just found millar13's scumbuddy...
Wow. Instead of trying to properly defend yourself and refute his logic, you throw that out? Aww c'mon. (strike against fire)

Going a bit further, 5 pages in and already it seems like things are getting majorly personal. I think both Millar and firestarter are taking things way too seriously at this point (and thats odd coming from me, I normally take this game to extreme levels of seriousness, and back). It seems like there's a lot of tension. We're all adults here, but I still think I should say, this is only a game folks. Lets try not to rip each other apart when we play.
Firestarter wrote:Ok, millar13, you have 2 hours to post your case on me, Ill be gone for this time.

Next time I log on, I want to see your clear & concise case, in 1 post, got it?
Chill out.
millar13 wrote:Now you clearly are not just a plain vanilla townie...that is more than clear from post 121. Clearly you are sitting on some sort of power position (I doubt you pro-town, so the assumption almost concretes scum) otherwise you wouldn't be so frustrated and resorting to using offensive language. Why would someone with no real power feel the need to swear and your such horrible and disgusting I do not know.
Psychology is an interesting tool to use in mafia, but you're looking at it the wrong way. Don't assume he has a power role just because he's cursing. People get mad, people get aggressive. it happens. Besides, if he had a power role, he wouldn't be aggressive because of it on the 5th page on d1. Especially not an anti-town power role as you claim.
Firestarter wrote:After millar13's last post, I propose a trade off with him.

Lynch me, and when I flip town, lynch him.

Are we agreed millar13?

Im happy to take a hit for town here, your play is unbelievably scummy.
Not only that, but town have alot of info to work off on others who have blatantly ignored what Ive posted throughout the game.

millar13... What you say?
Fire either has no power role (or a REALLY crappy one) or he is trying a gambit. He had 4 votes on him at the time, so he wasn't in utter danger of a lynch yet, but he wasn't making any fans with any of his arguments. Either way, I dislike how that post was. At its base, assuming on the chance fire is town, it means he no longer cares to play properly, and instead is blinded by a little vendetta. it might seem logical to him, but to me, it just reeks of bad sportsmanship.

Stranger and isacc basically sit back and give millar a pat on the back and say he's doing a good job so far. This reminds me. I hope rage, fatchic, ghostwriter, and pacman end up speaking up some more.

Going through a bit more, this whole thing just degenerates into a mess.
Firestarter wrote:
millar13 wrote:Stupid acting like an idiot with posts like this
First of all... Do Not Abuse Me.
Im not here to be abused by anyone...
GOT IT?
Wow. This is a damn game. Chill out, both of you.

Ok, Millar and fire are pretty jacked at each other, that's for damn sure. But what bugs me is how everyone else can stay outta the spotlight. fire points fingers at anyone that backs up Millar, but no one else is really scum hunting one another, and that irks me.
Sajin wrote:mother of the main protagonist, probably a vanilla if its true
Don't try to outguess the mod.

OH SNAP!
fire wrote:Im a Vanilla Townie and I'm off to bed.
*points back up to where I said he is either a townie with no power role (or a really bad one), or was trying a gambit*

I dislike seeing people try to figure info from just the name. That assumes the mod isn't competent to prevent his game from being broken. I advise against it.

after the full claim, batt says this:
Battousai wrote:Wow Millar, first you complain that making a mistake in wording isn't scummy, it just makes you human. Now that it has happened to Firestarter (spelling or wording), you jump on his case for it.
Honestly Millar, you are being a hypocrite over chasing fire based on one word, when you essentially had the same problem before. I think after this game, you two need to bury the hatchet.
Battousai wrote:Regardless of whether your claim makes since, I will vote you. Why? You claimed vanilla townie. Whenever someone on the chopping blocks claims that on D1, my policy is to lynch them. The reason is because the scum now know Firestarter isn't a powerrole, which increases their chance to NK a powerrole if we lynch/out another role.
Policy Lynches kill innocent people. And on purpose in your case. Look, Firestar wouldn't be NK'd if he claimed or not. No intelligent mafia would waste an NK on someone that can be lynched easily. so even if he didn't claim, it would make no difference.

But the point is: we have a chance to kill someone today. Our BEST BET is to catch scum. Fire may be a bit off (I digress, VERY OFF), but if he is a towns person, him being in the game is helping our chances. Its boosting our numbers. Killing him, if he is a townie, only makes us lose a day we could kill scum, and instantly cuts our chances.

lets assume, for the sake of argument, we have 9 townies and 3 anti town roles.

In one scenario, we lynch off a goon on d1. They kill a townie at night, the following day, we have 8 townies, and 2 goons, an 80% majority.

In the next scenario, we lynch off a vanilla townie on d1, and the scum kill a townie during the night. 7 townies and 3 goons. Our majority during the day drops to 70%

The best thing town has going for it, is that we are the MAJORITY. That is our power. And as such, we need to treat every one of us (townies that is) as a commodity that we cannot afford to lose.

That is my views on the matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of back and forth in this game, and I'm actually a bit torn. My PRIMARY concern right now is not firestarter. I'm actually more concerned about scum hiding in the shadows. There's so much spotlight on fire and millar this whole game, it would be easy for scum to just be quiet and let the day pan out.

This is a difficult situation. On one hand, I don't honestly think fire is scum. I'm inclined to believe the claim. I dislike the logic of lynching someone because they are a vanilla townie. However, I dislike the concept of a no lynch on d1 even more, a no lynch on the first day is like starting the game a man down for town. Also, fire's attitude grates me something fierce.

Bottom line is, I can't see the harm in taking at least a day or two to get some discussion going on our other observations. There is no sense to rush this.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO ASK OF EVERYONE

I would like you to pick a person who is most scummy to you right now, and explain WHY they are scummy.

The catch: NO ONE pick Millar or Fire. We've heard plenty over them. We have experienced people in this game, so I'm sure all of you folks who's been quietly observing have something of note to say.

When I get back from work, I'll post who my suspicion lies on (I'm actually torn between two).
[i][color=red]"He looks like the type of guy who can marathon write no matter his alignment without looking scummy at all." -Xtoxm[/color][/i]
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Isacc »

Alright, fair enough LF. (One or two days of talking is a much better proposition).

I'll get to that soonish (major hw and work, as my easter break is just ending).

You really like playing games with me? I'm touched lol. I'm glad to see you here too, since I've never gotten to play a full game with you.

Though, I'm not as crazy (or terrible) as I used to be, thank god.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Rage »

Okay, I'll try to get more involved in this game. I'll post who I'm suspicious of by the end of the day.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Sajin »

Your whole argument on policy lynches I completely disagree with. We can lynch off townies until lynch or lose (granted we do not know what day that is, but for game balance reasons I will assume we have 1 or 2 MLes to use). Also, lynching off firestarter here will allow his flip to tell a lot. In fact I think its scummy wanting to keep him alive at this point.

And claiming who we think is town and who is not here lets scum set up day 2 better. We already have a decent lynch.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Korlash »

That's true actually. If we have already decided on a lynch posting actual suspicion lists could only help the mafia decide on who to kill and how to start the day off tomorrow. I'd rather go in blind tomorrow then give the mafia more of a chance to set things up.

And besides, Fire's flip will probably change some people's opinions on other people. So our lists today might not even match our lists in the begining of day 2.

The only real plus side is to get the suspicions of the person(s) who is(are) Nightkilled. However, seeing as how giving such a list will probably help, if not lead, to who is nightkilled, it seems pointless becuase him dying has the possibility of being manufactured precisesly on that list.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Lindisfarne wrote:Stranger, on page three you goofed, you said firestarter hadn't voted for millar at all, and his last vote was fatchic. Wrong, his last vote WAS on millar (post 35). Unless, I've misread that is.[/url]
Oops.
Lindisfarne wrote:Ok, fire and stranger riding millar was working. he was breaking, but you guys took it a bit far. You were nitpicking over really inane things, like his wording.
I'm sorry, but it takes more than "you're overdoing this" to get me to relax the pressure.
Lindisfarne wrote:I would like you to pick a person who is most scummy to you right now, and explain WHY they are scummy.

The catch: NO ONE pick Millar or Fire.
Blast you, those were my two big leads >< Of the actives besides them, probably Isacc for
ad hominem

Mod: Please prod GhostWriter.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Isacc »

@SC: Me for ad hominem? Quotes please? I'm pretty sure I was the one yelling at Firestarter for using ad hominem >.<
Show

Check out my machinima:
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Isacc wrote:@SC: Me for ad hominem? Quotes please? I'm pretty sure I was the one yelling at Firestarter for using ad hominem >.<
This stood out looking at your posts in isolation:
Isacc wrote:You.
Cannot.
Read.

Go.
To.
Kindergarten.
I can't blame you for getting frustrated, though.

Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Rage »

Ugh, things took longer today than I anticipated. I'm aiming to post something by tomorrow.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well that's hardly the worst thing I've read on this site... And if you can't blame him for being frustrated then I don't see how you can honestly accuse him of Ad Hominem...

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Gorrad »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Mod: Please prod GhostWriter.
Done.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:04 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Korlash wrote:Well that's hardly the worst thing I've read on this site... And if you can't blame him for being frustrated then I don't see how you can honestly accuse him of Ad Hominem...
I wouldn't like to be told to go back to kindergarten either. I am implying that there are other ways he could have gone about it, though.

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Firestarter »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Isacc wrote:@SC: Me for ad hominem? Quotes please? I'm pretty sure I was the one yelling at Firestarter for using ad hominem >.<
This stood out looking at your posts in isolation:
Isacc wrote:You.
Cannot.
Read.

Go.
To.
Kindergarten.
I can't blame you for getting frustrated, though.
StrangerCoug wrote:
Korlash wrote:Well that's hardly the worst thing I've read on this site... And if you can't blame him for being frustrated then I don't see how you can honestly accuse him of Ad Hominem...
I wouldn't like to be told to go back to kindergarten either. I am implying that there are other ways he could have gone about it, though.
SC, why are you picking out a point with Isaac, only to seem to agree with him afterwards?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”