mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:33 am

Post by mykonian »

I would like someone to point out what the misrep is. Wether it is zwet or archon, I'd like some defence. Further, the way tenchi talks makes me nervous. I don't like people that push me towards a lynch by using a big font, and little reasoning. It makes me think I'm wrong here...
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Looker »

mykonian wrote:
Archon wrote:
mikek wrote:-snip of super long post-
I'm always erratic. you can check my history for that confirmation.
I hate this kind of defence

I voted for zwet because everyone else was random voting people too. I wanted to separate myself from zwet for some reason. He's a troll, of course, and I didn't... I don;t know. I just voted for him because I wanted to. Not quite sure actually...
okay... why would town distance? You know he is town! it is just as bad as a selfvote

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that there can be no busing, and that separating ones-self from another would not be a good tactic for mafia in this setup.
Town wouldn't do it either, wouldn't even think about it.
vote Archon
This post is as scummy as it gets. I would like Looker to say something about it too, if he wants.
I do find Archon scummy, but why would you want my opinion in particular?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Wall-E »

Please note that I completely refuse to give evidence on why anyone in this game is or could be town.

As far as why Tenchi is scum, his case would be great against a player with a different meta, but against Archon I simply do not see merit here. Archon's failure to defend is noted as scummy, however.

For the record, two very pro-town looking players may try to distance (bussing) to keep the scum from targeting them at night and eliminating them together. It's a very slim chance, but I have already done it with my own partner.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Wall-E »

ITT mykonian's most recent post mirrors my own thoughts on Tenchi. He's pushing a cruddy case. He did this as town in the game we last played together, but this time he's doing it much earlier and on far less evidence.
mikek
mikek
Townie
mikek
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:40 am

Post by mikek »

Looker, I think we'd just generally like some comments from you and myk was giving you an opening if you wanted it.
zwet wrote:I can't really comment on the Archon case besides it being a total misrep.
I can't really ask you to explain his erratic actions, but I will ask what do you think is being misrepresented, and by whom? To what end?
Wall-E wrote:Please note that I completely refuse to give evidence on why anyone in this game is or could be town.
Can you explain why? Or would that be giving things away, too..
Wall-E wrote:For the record, two very pro-town looking players may try to distance (bussing) to keep the scum from targeting them at night and eliminating them together. It's a very slim chance, but I have already done it with my own partner.
This set-up is nightless. So that doesn't apply in this game.
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Wall-E »

mikek wrote:Looker, I think we'd just generally like some comments from you and myk was giving you an opening if you wanted it.
zwet wrote:I can't really comment on the Archon case besides it being a total misrep.
I can't really ask you to explain his erratic actions, but I will ask what do you think is being misrepresented, and by whom? To what end?
Hear hear!
Wall-E wrote:Please note that I completely refuse to give evidence on why anyone in this game is or could be town.
Can you explain why? Or would that be giving things away, too..
I forgot this was NIGHTLESS!

Ok, I've never played a nightless before, so the implications of the setup hadn't occured to me yet. That said, I'm adjusting my policies accordingly, and would like to officially retract all my stupid statements to-date.
Wall-E wrote:For the record, two very pro-town looking players may try to distance (bussing) to keep the scum from targeting them at night and eliminating them together. It's a very slim chance, but I have already done it with my own partner.
This set-up is nightless. So that doesn't apply in this game.
I'm going to fully explain why I think Archon's town in my next post.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 am

Post by mykonian »

Looker, I heard far too little from some people, and direct questions may help to get you talking. You avoided the question nicely :)

Wall-e, does Tenchi know that he is slightly known for pushing weak cases?

And can someone explain to me why distancing helps town?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Wall-E »

mykonian wrote:Looker, I heard far too little from some people, and direct questions may help to get you talking. You avoided the question nicely :)
You didn't ask one.
Uh, let's ask him. Tenchi, are you known for pushing weak cases?
It doesn't. I'm stupid.

Archon is town:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

Modkilled in this game for claiming that the mod gave him permission to quote a PM the mod accidentally sent him describing the scum setup. Died town and lived a spazzy, non-contributing life while alive. He was aware of the discrepancy which was probably his major motivation for posting the PM in the first place. (off the record, KoC's call to modkill you was unfortunately necessary, but his own fault ultimately for tempting you with that and not qualifying that you aught not post it)

This is the only game he's completed. He acted the fool and learned some lessons about how to play here and he's about as good as I was when I first joined last year. Most every post I've seen from him when looking through his "View all posts by this user" list contains a scumtell, an appeal to emotion, fluff or something similar. It's his meta, and I won't lynch him for it. Neither should Tenchi.

I'm not saying he's guaranteed town by any stretch, but his meta would suggest that this game is just business as usual for him, and further evidence would be requred to convince me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 am

Post by mykonian »

I did ask looker something, I wanted him to go over that post. He avoided it by calling Archon scummy, without reasons. The reasons I'm interested in.

and because distancing is useless, and a scumtactic, I don't want to lynch Archon based on meta, I want to do it on scummy choices. Not how he posts, but what the motivation behind his posts was. I have read that game too.

and wall-e, if he is scum, he isn't going to answer truthfully. I want to know what you think about tenchi.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Wall-E »

As I said before, my meta knowledge of Tenchi is that he's more hesitant as town to push a case. I'm waiting to see how he reacts to my previous post.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:22 am

Post by mykonian »

I hoped you knew a bit about his thoughts, as you seemed to know eachother well. The way tenchi thinks about himself, what parts of his play he is concious about. What parts of his playstyle he knows he has that he could use as scum...
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Wall-E »

Nope, sorry. He probably knows more about me than I do of him, since he was playing town and I was a scummy scum-scum.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Tenchi »

mykonian wrote: Wall-e, does Tenchi know that he is slightly known for pushing weak cases?
Who told you that?
Wall-E wrote:As I said before, my meta knowledge of Tenchi is that he's more hesitant as town to push a case. I'm waiting to see how he reacts to my previous post.
This is a lie. Despite me being completely wrong, inthe game I played with Wall-E I STRONGLY pushed for cases. One on D1 and a few on D2. Please stop judging me based on meta. Focus on this game.
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Gregory »

maybe he is allways playing like that, town or scum.

Tenchi: are you sure archon is scum?
Why do you want to lynch him allready?

Archon: why did you say those things to zwet? He is odd, and you knew it.
Archon wrote: Read my posts, and you will se that I never, ever scum hunt.
that has got to be a mistake

Looker: why are you afraid to give your opinion? it is the most important thing in the game, isn't it?

to every one who hasn't posted the last few days, please give your opinion about the game.
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Tenchi »

Wall-E, can you "defend" Archon based on THIS game? Do you think my accusations of him are valid? Especially my points on him constantly fluffing and not scum hunting and OMGUSing?

Also, please address 292.

(I will address Archon when everybody has reacted on the case I presented.)

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Tenchi »

Gregory wrote:maybe he is allways playing like that, town or scum.

1. Not 100%. I can never be. But I am pretty certain. Of course, I need the help of six other players to review my case before a lynch actually passes. If six people are strongly hesitant on my case, a lynch would never pass and of course I would rethink my case. For now, I think he is still scum, despite his attempts to attack me with a misguided PBPA (will elaborate on this later) and his explanations hasn't been adequate (or you could judge his explanations yourself).

2. I felt a sense of urgency because this game has almost stood to a standstill, and I again felt that something has to be done. WE HAVE TO FISH FOR ASSOCIATIONS AND SEE WHO IS WILLING TO DEFEND WHOM. If we all keep silent, we will have nothing to go on in case we are wrong.

Mod: Prod Jazzmyn

Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Archon »

mikek wrote:
zwet wrote:Archon made a lousy case on me. I deemed his reasons worthless precisely because he's my lover pair.
Archon wrote:I voted for zwet because everyone else was random voting people too.
I wanted to separate myself from zwet for some reason
. He's a troll, of course, and I didn't... I don;t know. I just voted for him because I wanted to. Not quite sure actually...
What I don't understand is, if you are a lover pair, why you would want to distance or make cases on one another at all? You have both claimed that bussing and distancing are not good mafia tactics in this set-up. However it seems to me that scum would want to be distanced from (two of) their scum partners. Isn't that so?

Can you explain why a lover pair would want to distance from one another? Who is more likely to distance: a lover pair, or two of the scum?
Tenchi wrote:GUYS VOTE ARCHON
I don't think rushing to lynch is pro-town. We have only been playing a week, and have two weeks until deadline.
Tenchi wrote:On Archon/Zwet Claim: See my previous post. I think distancing is a very viable tactic, and that's how I see Page 7 upon rereading it.
Maybe.
Wall-E wrote:I read Archon town.

Unvote: Vote Tenchi

Good odds he's scum, and he's pushing a case I totally disagree with.
Why good odds? Reasons please.
Argreed

You've totally cleared Archon/zwet in your mind? Why? Please give your reasons.
Tenchi wrote:(Note guys I will piss off two other people we don't know if Archon is scum)
Are you telling us to be suspicious of people defending Archon/zwet being their scum partners? Well, maybe, but this is confirmation bias somewhat, isn't it? Also slightly OMGUS-y as you just got voted by such a person.
Archon wrote:Big things jump at me from this post. The first of which is that Techni is trying to put his foot on the ceiling, and get it to stay. He can't find a case for me, and completely ignores the answers to the questions he poses at me.
I think there is a case on you, but it's not yet convincing enough for me to vote for you. However, dismissing the case as totally baseless is not working in your favor, in my eyes. The opposite, in fact.
Archon wrote:Techni needs to die
Again, don't try and rush us here. We have plenty of time to deliberate. Trying to convince people it's imperative that we lynch right now is not pro-town.
Sorry, I was caught up in the moment.

Archon wrote:Now would be a good time to claim, Techni.
No, it wouldn't! Claiming after one week, when nobody is in immediate danger of being lynched, is NOT good for town!
Fine, you can think that. But I don't.

Tenchi wrote:Before I say anything else, I want all people to respond to my proposal.
Which proposal?
What proposal?
Bolded parts are mine.
Wall-E wrote:
mykonian wrote:Looker, I heard far too little from some people, and direct questions may help to get you talking. You avoided the question nicely :)
You didn't ask one.
Uh, let's ask him. Tenchi, are you known for pushing weak cases?
It doesn't. I'm stupid.

Archon is town:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

Modkilled in this game for claiming that the mod gave him permission to quote a PM the mod accidentally sent him describing the scum setup. Died town and lived a spazzy, non-contributing life while alive. He was aware of the discrepancy which was probably his major motivation for posting the PM in the first place. (off the record, KoC's call to modkill you was unfortunately necessary, but his own fault ultimately for tempting you with that and not qualifying that you aught not post it)

This is the only game he's completed. He acted the fool and learned some lessons about how to play here and he's about as good as I was when I first joined last year. Most every post I've seen from him when looking through his "View all posts by this user" list contains a scumtell, an appeal to emotion, fluff or something similar. It's his meta, and I won't lynch him for it. Neither should Tenchi.

I'm not saying he's guaranteed town by any stretch, but his meta would suggest that this game is just business as usual for him, and further evidence would be requred to convince me.
Oh look. someone has taken the time to see that I play this way all the time, and has saved me the time.

kudos to you, Wall-E.
Gregory wrote:maybe he is allways playing like that, town or scum.

Archon: why did you say those things to zwet? He is odd, and you knew it.
Archon wrote: Read my posts, and you will se that I never, ever scum hunt.
that has got to be a mistake

Looker: why are you afraid to give your opinion? it is the most important thing in the game, isn't it?

to every one who hasn't posted the last few days, please give your opinion about the game.
I've said alot of things to/about Zwet. which ones are you refering to?
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:27 am

Post by AceMarksman »

Archon wrote:Oh look. someone has taken the time to see that I play this way all the time, and has saved me the time.
Just because your meta says you play scummy all the time does not mean that you aren't now. Honestly, saying that you play scummy all the time in stead of actually posting a defense makes you even scummier.
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Tenchi »

Bolding my replies too.

mikek wrote:
I don't think rushing to lynch is pro-town. We have only been playing a week, and have two weeks until deadline.

Tenchi: Then don't rush. But I definitely want to rush my case getting addressed by everyone here. We can't take more than week a discussing this. Unless we find some good tangent.

Tenchi wrote:(Note guys I will piss off two other people we don't know if Archon is scum)
Are you telling us to be suspicious of people defending Archon/zwet being their scum partners? Well, maybe, but this is confirmation bias somewhat, isn't it? Also slightly OMGUS-y as you just got voted by such a person.

Tenchi: That's half of the story. However, I will 100% back off if five-six people are not willing to do it. There is only four scum. So far the defense of Archon is strongly based on meta, so I will continue pushing it.

Tenchi wrote:Before I say anything else, I want all people to respond to my proposal.
Which proposal?

Tenchi: The Archon vote.

AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 am

Post by AceMarksman »

AceMarksman wrote:
Archon wrote:Oh look. someone has taken the time to see that I play this way all the time, and has saved me the time.
Just because your meta says you play scummy all the time does not mean that you aren't now. Honestly, saying that you play scummy all the time in stead of actually posting a defense makes you even scummier.
EBWOP: should be does not mean that you aren't
scum
now.
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Looker »

Let me just say that, from going through both cases, I do believe there's a possibility that both Tenchi and Archon are scum/polygamists; however, I believe moreso in Archon being a polygamist than Tenchi. Opinions would be appreciated.
Archon wrote:
Tenchi wrote:Archon, your last five points have been totally empty:

1. Self-meta or some empty comment on sekinj, which doesn't really justify you being actively lurking on this thread.

2. More fluff

3. An unvote, which relieves pressure from zwet.

4. Fluff for Jazz

5. And more excuse to lurk.

Just wow.
You are accusing me of activley lurking? I've been busy. Apparently I must tell you my schedule from Friday night.

Friday;
Play practice from 6-9 PM
Sleep till 10:00 AM next morning
Saturday;
Wake up, 10:00
Go to dentist, 11:00
go to Play practice, 1:00
Come home and prep/serve dinner to friends, 5:00
Have a sleepover. Rest of night
Sunday;
Wake up, 10:00
Go to other freind's house, 1:00
Attend another play. 5:45

Is this enough to tell you I'm not lurking?
FOS techni
for lies.

I'M BUSY, TECHNI. Apparently you can't understand that.
This seems to be staged to me and overltly exaggerated.
Archon wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Um. Yeah. We don't really need to feel pity for your insane schedule, you know.
I'm not asking for pity, smart one. I'm telling Techni that I had a reason for not posting, and that hes a liar for accusing me of active lurking.
This appears to be that zwet spoke when archon didn't want him to and interfered with the performance.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Liar.
QFT IMO.
Tenchi wrote:Archon PBPA:

4: Fluff on flavor; votes Zwet for some joke on Pie
5: Says he hasn't played with Zwet. And more fluff on puppies
6: Agrees to claiming.
7: Did this already:
Tenchi wrote: 1. Self-meta or some empty comment on sekinj, which doesn't really justify you being actively lurking on this thread.

2. More fluff

3. An unvote, which relieves pressure from zwet.

4. Fluff for Jazz

5. And more excuse to lurk.
8: Gives his schedule to defend himself on the Active Lurker accusation.

9: Reacts to AtE accusation of Zwet. No explanation.

10: Explains 9.

11: Votes for me because "I hurt him". No elaboration given

12: Tells us to wait and not to vote for Zwet.

13: Tells Ace that he's an idiot for not understanding that I'm accusing Archon of Lurking

14: Calls me and Zwet an idiot. Calls Wall-E as somebody who wants to be in the game, and that I'm in the way.

15: Ignores GregoryN saying "I didn;t even know you were in this game...". Calls me an idiot again.

16: Typo fix.

17: Fluff on Looker

18: Softclaims Lovers with "a gay troll"

19: Justifies his hostility by saying: "Did you not notice that he (Tenchi) attacked me for lurking at 12 in the morning, on a Sunday night?"

20: Admits he's scared, paired with zwet.

21: Three dots

22: Calls zwet an idiot

23: Calls himself erratic as part of his meta. Explains his Zwet vote. Notes that there could not be bussing and distancing is not viable tactics for scum at this point.

24: Fluff.

================================

Note these things:

1. He agreed for the mass-claim. Did not even explain why.

2. Fluffing constantly. Gives him the activity he needs to avoid being prodded and suspected of being absent-minded from the game.

3. OMGUSing me.

4. WIFOM on scum tactics: See post 23. I do believe bussing/distancing is a viable tactic in a game of association. The trick here for town is pushing bounderies to see where true alliances lie.

5. Lack of scum-hunting/voicing his suspicions. See PBPA above. Aside from calling several people idiots, and his OMGUS on me, who are his suspects?

6. Lack of association with Zwet to validate claim. I feel that as his lover, seeing Zwet under heavy suspicion, that he should have (subtly) saved him, instead of outright claiming.

7:
See Page 7.
Also an elaboration on the point above: Archon shouldn't have been shocked/confused/calling him an idiot on Zwet since they can talk about it via PM. I SMELL DISTANCING.

GUYS VOTE ARCHON

VOTE: Archon

I smell other people as the polygamists. And it's not Wall-E, Ace and Mikek.
I think Tenchi does a better job of assembling a case, or, rather, a post, because this one, I think, is believable.
Archon wrote: Big things jump at me from this post. The first of which is that Techni is trying to put his foot on the ceiling, and get it to stay. He can't find a case for me, and completely ignores the answers to the questions he poses at me.

He is also attempting to get a bandwagon going on minimal evidence. Also, he can't understand the meaning of "busy," as well as the fact that I have for multiple times tried to explain both the meaning and why I am so.

Techni is the scummiest person I have ever felt vibes from, to the point that I even have begun to scum hunt and investigate.

Read my posts, and you will se that I never, ever scum hunt.

Techni needs to die

And just in case,

unvote
vote techni
I think Archon doesn't want anyone to trouble the waters so that he can sail through to the end of this game. I believe he's paranoid, which would, to me, imply he has something to hide, i.e., him being a polygamist.
Archon wrote:According to Techni, I should be lynched because "2. Fluffing constantly. Gives him the activity he needs to avoid being prodded and suspected of being absent-minded from the game."

Lets look at Techni, shall we?

POST 4; Fluff about orgies and confirm
POST 31; Fluff about california
POST 32; EBWOP
POST 58; acknowledges, with fluffy emotion, a vote casted for him, which is quite unneeded
POST 63; Asks a question, argues against claiming, fluffs.
POST 70; Random votes pie
POST 74-77; Fluff about emotion, AGAIN acknowledges another vote against him, multi posts four times, with none of the posts exceeding 10 words, prods someone.
POST 84; tries to say that everything was a plot of some sorts, refuses to respond to Zwet.
POST 88; I have no idea what he is saying...
POST 98; Grabs attention, complains of slow game speed, randomly votes Zwet. [Even on Page four, he is trying to extend the random voting stage.]
POST 103; Grabs attention saying "NO CLAIMING PLEASE K THX!" and follows it with no reasons.
POST 105-108; Re-votes Zwet, asks about Sekinj, Fluff.

I'm stopping here.

Has anyone noticed that the same stuff he is atacking me for, OMGUS voting, lack of scum hunting and fluffing he has been doing too?

Techni is a hypocrite. a terrible, scummy hypocrite.
Hence the possibility that they could both be polygamists
mykonian wrote:
vote Archon
This post is as scummy as it gets. I would like Looker to say something about it too, if he wants.
I'm a little late, I'll admit, but QFT.
Tenchi wrote:
Bolding my replies too.

mikek wrote:

Tenchi: Then don't rush. But I definitely want to rush my case getting addressed by everyone here. We can't take more than week a discussing this. Unless we find some good tangent.

Tenchi: That's half of the story. However, I will 100% back off if five-six people are not willing to do it. There is only four scum. So far the defense of Archon is strongly based on meta, so I will continue pushing it.

Which proposal?

Tenchi: The Archon vote.
Their back-and-forths or whatever you want to call them appear kind of...cattish to me, like kids having an argument with no real result. A "uh-huh!", "nuh-uh!" kind of thing. I'm sorry, but it was just the "Bolding my replies, too!" that got me.

Anyway, I think they could both be polygamists but I think Archon is the best bet right now.

vote: Archon
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Wall-E »

Unvote: Vote: Archon
because Looker and I are polygamists pushing a mislynch.

What about Tenchi's case is so compelling to you, Looker? You say it's a good case, but what convinced you to vote Archon? The schedule post? It looks pretty real to me.
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:17 am

Post by AceMarksman »

wall-e wrote:Unvote: Vote: Archon because Looker and I are polygamists pushing a mislynch.
careful, sarcasm doesn't come off well over the internet, someone might take this the wrong way... :P
Show
Words to live by.

Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Wall-E »

IS THAT SOME KIND OF JOKE
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Looker »

@Wall-E: Hold on - compelling? I didn't say it was compelling nor did I say it was perfect. I simply stated that it was believable. They appeared to be valid opinions of Archon through Tenchi's perspective; however, this is where the "opinions appreciated" part kicks in. What are your thoughts on the matter? (Seeing as you added a vote and then, for some odd reason, stated/joked that you and I were polygamists pushing for a mislynch. Noting the sarcasm, but why would this joke be at the forefront of your mind? Why THAT joke is what I'm asking.)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”