Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:20 am

Post by Musher333 »

Using a number generator #7 came out so due to this being random to begin with i will
Gun: Lowell
who is seventh down on the list of players.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:22 am

Post by Musher333 »

@Gateway, when you say he missed the second person who posted if you look at the times they posted within a minute of each other so the post could simply have not been there when he voted and posted.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:27 am

Post by Musher333 »

Gateway wrote:
Musher333 wrote:@Gateway, when you say he missed the second person who posted if you look at the times they posted within a minute of each other so the post could simply have not been there when he voted and posted.
@Musher333
Diamon voted 27 minutes after the rules were posted, there is no way he happened to be writing his vote before the game started and missed the mod's post of "Don't Vote, Only Gun week one"

To me if a mod says in his very first flavor post of day 1 that there is no voting, and someone votes, I assume that character will be making decisions without proper reading. Is that a person we want having the ability at any time in the game to kill someone?

At this point I am not picky who gets it, I have not played with, or against any of you so I have no idea who's the best choice. I just know at this point Diamondilium is the worst choice. Please take the gun from them.

Sorry, but there can be no argument. Diamond screwed that one up!
I thought you were pointing out (on top of that) that two people had posted posted when he said only one had and were saying that due to both of those things he was pretty ignorant when it came to the game at hand, i agree with the point you meant however that voting when you have been told they don't matter at this point then saying it is due to not realising shows that he would not be good at making decisions and should not be chose to have the gun.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:36 am

Post by Musher333 »

My previus post was before reading what has happened in pages 2-3, i agree with the logic of saving our lynch and whoever has the gun to kill the person but one question i have is do we know if night will not happen after someone is shot?
Due to his logic and him coming up with this idea i think that semioldguy should have the gun as he seems to have a good grasp on how things work so
Ungun Gun:semioldguy
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Musher333 »

It seems to me at this point we have two main things we can do (once the gun is given to someone) we can:
A) Do the suggested method which would be to use our own voting system to decide someone to gun before we lynched someone allowing two lynches in one day. This would be good as it gives us two chances to get rid of a scum before they have a chance to kill one of us, also unless the gunman/woman is scum this is pretty much the only chance we would have to take advantage of a second kill.
B) We could do the normal thing which is to vote for someone untill a majority is reached and they are lynched, this would work better if the gunman/woman was scum as it would be obvious if they shot someone before we got a chance to have a proper discussion and would stop them getting two kills in one day.

At the moment i would go for the gun then lynch method as if we do it right we could potentially get rid of 2 scum which would save us quite a lot of time (day wise) and more importantly keep the ratio of town:scum in favour of the town.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:56 am

Post by Musher333 »

Firstly sorry for not posting more often, i have been buzy the last few days so i haven't had a chance to come on and read this.
Gateway wrote: I feel confident a few more votes may get tagged on to him, before we let him get to L-1 lets try to find another target as well.
I disagree with this, if you find someone scummy why look for someone else straight away? I know if you keep a broader look at he game instead of being narrow minded you find more out but in this case the posts has a kind of 'Lets try and divert attention away from lowell' vibe to it, can you explain a bit why exactly you want to find 2 or more scummy people instead of one at a time as then its harder to direct questions and keep a focus on the matter at hand.

@Amished: If you didn't notice i came into the game in question at day 2 so quite a lot of discussion had already happened, i generally don't post to much at first in the game as i have nothing new to say and i try not to 'parrot' ideas as some people jump on that and say you aren't bringing anything new to the discussion.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:19 am

Post by Musher333 »

I don't agree with DGB so far:
@DGB- You say that people who aren't talking much are scum, i doubt there is going to be that many scum in one game, i don't know about other people but i have exam revision to do for exams in a few weeks so i don't have to much time to post.
You don't seem to be too good at keeping focus with who is who as you voted for the person you replaced, not paying too much attention to the game doesn't seem town to me and seems more of a scummish thing to do like 'This guy hasn't posted much and i know he isn't one of my scum buddies so lets vote for him'. You say you like rattling cages so lets see if you can seriously try and fob off voting for someone who isn't even in the game anymore as not looking properly (which to me is as bad as lurking because they both show a damn right ignorant person).
Vote DGB

Replaced by Risingphoenix

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”