mikek
mikek
Townie
mikek
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:17 am

Post by mikek »

Post 341 means that Wall-E and Looker cannot credibly claim to be lovers, so that can't be the scumteam.
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Tenchi »

Replies in Bold

ortolan wrote:s
Tenchi (214) wrote:Archon: What do you think of the dynamics between:

1. Me and Zwet
2. Wall-E and Zwet
The context of me asking this question is when Zwet was in the middle of the argument on Zwet, and that I feel there was little discussion.

Wall-E (229) wrote:
Tenchi wrote:*you and Archon and Wall-E

I still think Archon is actively lurking though. Notice that instead of commenting on other players, he is commenting on his activity.

Archon: Answering my questions on 214 may change my mind.
Bargaining with your vote?
Agreed this is odd and may be a possible cue to scumbuddy. Wall-E gains a townpoint for the observation.

Did you note my response to Wall-E on this? http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 87#1620187
Archon (231) wrote:I was waiting to see if I could quote my PM, but Ser did not aswer, and instead told me to just reveal who my lover is.

I'll give you a hint. I'm in love with a gay troll, who likes to post random things such as "WAKACHAKAI! ALOHA MUUMUU" and "COMMUNIST REVOLUTION! DUCK AND COVER!!!"

Oh, and my lovely gay troll, I don't give a shit weather or not you like it that I released the info that you are my partner.
This is anti-town. Ironically though, it strongly decreases for me the likelihood that they are scum. It's hard to see either of these players being coordinated enough to pull a gambit like this off as scum, especially including the implied resentment between them.

What is the gambit here? Take note that the polygamists should be able to talk outside this thread to coordinate.

zwet (247) wrote:ATTN all, I am a secret role that is not listed in the opening post. My true role name is Hitler Motivator. One of you is (unbeknownst to you) Adolf Hitler, chosen randomly by the mod, and every night I must choose one of you to see if you are hitler or not. I am not interested in your petty squabbles, since I am in fact a time traveller from the distant future. If you are hitler I immediately turn you into a suicide cult recruiter, satisfy my win condition, and win the game.
I agree with Wall-E- this may simply be zwet trying to deliberately act like his usual eccentric self, in order to give the impression of not being scum.

Or you are using that to deliberately ignore his actions since you are the third polygamist. Regardless, eccentricity is NOT a town-tell. It's null to say the least.

Tenchi (257) wrote: Some questions on this:

1. Do you think I should lay off Zwet?
2. Do you think Zwet's town/scum/neutral? I noticed you didn't give a note on him and even encouraged lurking.
3. Can you elaborate how I "reacted the way you would expect on votes"? Can you site an example?
4. What do you mean that Archon is "shaky"?
5. Why do you think Wall-E's town despite you saying "The way people hop onto Zwet is doubtful. Some have valid reasons, some (Wall-e!!!) even get on it with a weakened unsure statement... "
Again I hate Tenchi asking for other people's attitudes towards him and zwet. It is still viable he's lovers with zwet (and therefore Archon also) and is particularly concerned about whether or not he appears to be linked to his scumbuddy.

If you think Archon is scum then why not vote for him? I asked the first question because Mykonian said that I am pressuring Zwet, and thinks I am scum for it. You took my post out of context.

mikek (264) wrote:@ortolan: Why were you so defensive of zwet in your big post?
I get town reads from him individually. I see a viable scumpairing including him in it though (see above).

Elaborate on your town reads. Do not use meta

Archon (280) wrote:I voted for zwet because everyone else was random voting people too. I wanted to separate myself from zwet for some reason. He's a troll, of course, and I didn't... I don;t know. I just voted for him because I wanted to. Not quite sure actually...

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that there can be no busing, and that separating ones-self from another would not be a good tactic for mafia in this setup.
Um yes but it also makes no sense as town- if you are town then you
know
one hundred percent that zwet is town. Why would you have distanced?

284-285 substantially decreases likelihood of Tenchi-zwet-Archon polygamist group. Unfortunately this doesn't help Tenchi, because one of the main points against this was the townie bias I have towards zwet-Archon, all things considered- I still don't think they'd be able to pull off that fakeclaim that Archon made.

What fakeclaim? Why do you have a Townie bias on Archon-Zwet? Again, kindly explain, without using meta, how Zwet/Archon is town.

Wall-E (307) wrote:Archon is town:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

Modkilled in this game for claiming that the mod gave him permission to quote a PM the mod accidentally sent him describing the scum setup.

This agrees with my perceptions of Archon. Wall-E gets townpoints.

You agree to defending Archon based on a previous game? What do you think of his behaviour on THIS game? Stop defending him based on meta.

Tenchi (315) wrote:1. Not 100%. I can never be. But I am pretty certain. Of course, I need the help of six other players to review my case before a lynch actually passes. If six people are strongly hesitant on my case, a lynch would never pass and of course I would rethink my case. For now, I think he is still scum, despite his attempts to attack me with a misguided PBPA (will elaborate on this later) and his explanations hasn't been adequate (or you could judge his explanations yourself).
"If I push scummy cases it's ok because they'll never get through because townies will stop me!"

No. It means:

1. I value your opinion.
2. I am not 100% sure. That is why I am being objective here. If you can prove that Archon is town, by not referencing his meta, then good.

Wall-E needs to explain the rationale/reasoning behind his scum-claim though. Archon is town.

And you need to explain why Archon is town.
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Tenchi »

Ortolan: You have also effectively ignored my case against Archon. What points are valid, what are not?

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Tenchi »

I will be replying to Archon now. I will remove the quote tag.

How else was I suposed to save myself!? You wanted an answer, I gave you one.
You were to address the issues on Zwet, but instead you ignored them.

I didn't need to explain anything because I had nothing to explain

You acted surprised with Zwet's accusation. The more pressing issue here is that you could have discussed this via PM/QT if you are confused with what Zwet was doing.

Your reasonings. You stated on the post quoted inside this one that "I could have used the time posting to help the game" whilst you were the one who attacked me in teh first place for lurking in the middle of the night. also, that schedule was the entire weekend. not friday.

I meant that in the most professional way as I can. Also,I have retracted the attack on your schedule. I get it you are busy, but I don't get your constant fluffing and lack of scum hunting. See my PBPA.

And yet you completley cut out me answering your post right here.
Then let me quote your reply: "Becuase your attacking me on it, Idiot. Now stop being so damn contradictory before I begin to swear." That was useful.

Aparently everyhting must be spelt out to you. I am in for claiming because it will tell us who is with whom, thus saying that when we lynch one person, we will know who the other person who will die will be.
But why would you want to claim early in the game? You obviously did not read Mikek's post on the pros and cons of claiming, which justifies your lack of attention in this game.

How dare I act human!
I don't mind you fluffing. I got used to that with Wall-E. The thing is, about 50% of your posts when I did my PBPA was fluff, and you have never mentioned who you thought was scum. Right now even, you are basing your scum suspects on who is voting for you, instead of checking their reasons on being in or out of your wagon.

An OMGUS driven attack, with points, mind you.
You haven't even got to 15% of what I posted, and you do a PBPA on pre-game posts. Do you think that has points?

I'm scum hunting you, idiot!
Then who do you think is scum, and why? Why don't you react to every person in this game, and not just those voting for you?

Nothing I do is orthodox.
Again, being unorthodox is a null-tell to say the least.

A blantant try to attack a person with a good record has failed. see Wall-E's post.
Wall-E's reasons for defending you at that time was: I read Archon town." He didn't elaborate on it.

Big things jump at me from this post. The first of which is that Techni is trying to put his foot on the ceiling, and get it to stay. He can't find a case for me, and completely ignores the answers to the questions he poses at me.
Or maybe I am leaving for others to judge it. I have addressed the other replies you have here though, although "being busy" is not an excuse for fluffing and posting without you voicing your suspicions on anyone (at least at that time).

He is also attempting to get a bandwagon going on minimal evidence. Also, he can't understand the meaning of "busy," as well as the fact that I have for multiple times tried to explain both the meaning and why I am so.
See above.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Tenchi »

Archon wrote: "I smell other people as polygamists. And it's now Wall-E Ace or Mikek"
What the heck is this suposed to mean, and how does it not scream Scum?
I took that back here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 70#1622470

I am not ruling Wall-E, Ace, Mikek (call it neutral?). Although I'm leaning towards some people as polygamists.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Tenchi »

Archon wrote: I will address specific posts over the weekend,
but since I am currently voting for zwet and he and Archon are now claiming to be partners (and since I believe it more likely that they are 2 of the scum team than 2 lovers), it makes perfect sense to:

Unvote: zwet
Vote: Archon

Regards,
Jazz
There is no sence in this post. I have never, ever seen Jazz do this before, but for some reason, she is. She claims to be busy (I can understand completley) but then she says the bolded part. She looks like she is attempting to make it look like she was actually doing something, but just really was reading Techi's posts and voting for me as she is scum with Techni IMO.[/quote]

I want this addressed by Jazz.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Tenchi »

mikek wrote:Firstly, and this is totally aside from the game itself, can we not do the responding with bold inside a quote thing, please? I find it really hard to follow, and respond to.

Tenchi, my response to your 'proposal' is: I will vote for Archon if and when I am convinced he is scum, and I'm not going to be bullied or cajoled into rushing such a decision. This game is not "at a standstill", we've had over 100 posts in the last 3 days or so.
Sorry for the bolding thing. But I will do it only for those extra long posts.

I am not rushing you here, but we need to ask questions NOW. If we don't agree here, we need to have the time to discuss other suspects.
mikek wrote: Wall-E's fake claim is a bad joke and unimportant. What does require explanation is how he goes in the space of 24 hours from totally disagreeing with Tenchi's case on Archon (to the point of calling Tenchi scum for pushing it), to apparently agreeing with it enough to vote for Archon. What's changed?
My sentiments at the issue too. Wall-E address please.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Tenchi »

I mangled the 355 quotes.

I still want you to elaborate on your vote Jazz.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Tenchi »

Mod: If Pie doesn't pick up his prod by tomorrow, can he be replaced?

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:27 am

Post by mykonian »

Tenchi, even before reading, five posts in a row is not the way to do it.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Tenchi »

Note that those five posts were addressing five different people. If I put them into one post, it would just be a bit harder to read.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Tenchi »

EBWOP: I mean four people.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:47 am

Post by mykonian »

OK, the first I have tried to read, but I'm really not able to. I'm sorry, but that really doesn't work. The bolded answers can help, but not if your quote fails and not if it is too much. I think I picked up something out of it, but don't count on it.

Something about the archon case stinks. Esspecially the way people got on it. Archon may actually be right with his OMGUS-FoS...
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:07 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

At least someone here has a brain. *rolls eyes*
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Unvote.
Nothing to add for now.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Post by Gregory »

You just unvote? no explanation or something.
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Post by mykonian »

Wall-E wrote:
Unvote.
Nothing to add for now.
why did you vote in the first place? why were you meta-defending archon first, and then voting him with a scumclaim?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by Wall-E »

mykonian wrote:Tenchi, even before reading, five posts in a row is not the way to do it.
Not a scumtell.

he is rather jumpy though
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by Wall-E »

mikek wrote:Post 341 means that Wall-E and Looker cannot credibly claim to be lovers, so that can't be the scumteam.
Unvote: Vote mikek

Guys, this game is over. Mikek is the scum, and he's just lost for his team.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Post by mykonian »

ok, wall-e, YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ASKED TO YOU!

Why did you claim scum, why was Looker in it, why did you vote archon, while you meta defended him first, why did you unvote.

and a new one, what is the problem with mike? I have a positive view on his play.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by Wall-E »

you would
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Post by mykonian »

Wall-e, what is wrong with you? Why don't you want to answer?

and now I have read that post from Mike, I can't see what is wrong with it. I actually didn't notice it, but he was quite sharp there.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Post by Wall-E »

ad hominem

there's nothing wrong with me mykonian

i just found your partner out is all

you seem awfully concerned... do you want to claim lovers with looker?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Post by mykonian »

Looker? (if someone wants to look at this, is this rolefishing? I'm fine with claiming my lover, as already stated, but you weren't)

and if you call that ad-hominem, fine. I want answers, and more people want them from you, and you refuse to give them, and start to fire random accusations. What do you expect?

Or are you just hoping that something will stick, and that you can get a bandwagon going. Wall-e, your play makes no sense to me.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Looker »

mykonian wrote:ok, wall-e, YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ASKED TO YOU!

Why did you claim scum,
why was Looker in it
, why did you vote archon, while you meta defended him first, why did you unvote.

and a new one, what is the problem with mike? I have a positive view on his play.
Here here!
Wall-E wrote:ad hominem

there's nothing wrong with me mykonian

i just found your partner out is all

you seem awfully concerned... do you want to claim lovers with looker?
Heh heh, rolefisher. Doubt it.
mykonian wrote:Looker?
Moi? :shock:

Lol, Wall-e, you're crazy. Why are you trying to distract everyone? Which one of either Tenchi or Archon is on your scumteam?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”